Millcreek Inn

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
Recently Married

My daughter's wedding was September 6, 2014. It was great to be in the mountains when they said their vows. The staff at Millcreek was wonderful. Lori, Jessica, and Jeremy were so attentive and helpful. Lori helped the wedding party to be in proper order for the processional. She even told them how fast to walk, which was great. Lori setup the donut tower so I wouldn't have to worry about that. Jeremy was prompt at the bar getting the guests the drinks they wanted. Jessica was in charge of the buffet and it was beautiful. She was so attentive to the guests' needs. The food was great. Several of the guests commended about the beauty of the venue and were so impressed with the staff. My daughter and her husband had a wonderful time and that is what mattered the most to me. I would recommend this venue for the setting, the staff, and the professionalism. It was beautiful.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

We chose Millcreek Inn for our August 24th wedding and couldn't be happier. We continue to get compliments about how beautiful it was, and a few of our friends are thinking about using it as their venue after attending our wedding. Ali was great to work with and all the arrangements were easy to make. They were wonderfully attentive to all of our needs setting up the reception, as well as throughout the night. We couldn't have asked for a more charming setting. The food was also delicious - definitely a wonderful bonus. If you're looking for a reasonably priced, easy to work with, beautiful venue - this is the place.

Deborah
08/09/2014

The Millcreek Inn was the perfect venue for our August evening wedding. The food, service, setting, and kindness of the staff made it easy to plan and execute a beautiful wedding. Our guests raved about how wonderful it all was. I would highly recommend Millcreek Inn.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I can not speak highly enough of the Sason and his staff at Millcreek. He was attentive, helpful, gracious and wonderful to work with as well as his staff. I had booked Millcreek prior to doing my research and I had read some unpleasant reviews that made me apprehensive about my venue choice. I regret every doubt I had. The day started out very windy and ended up being absolutely beautiful and perfect. Thank you Sason and Millcreek staff for making my wedding day and absolute dream.

1+ year ago

I recently had my ring ceremony and reception at Millcreek Inn. They did an amazing job and really made my day perfect. The staff was extremely helpful and made sure everything ran smoothly. They worked with my family and bridal party during set up so the flowers and decorations were beautiful. I highly recommend going with Millcreek. It was an amazing experience and everyone loved the location, dinner, etc.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Becca did an amazing job, its like she pulled the ideas out of my head and made them reality

Services Used: Flowers
2+ years ago

I was so excited to have my wedding at Millcreek Inn beacuse I have spent so much of my life playing in Millcreek Canyon. I read some negative reviews about the staff at Millcreek Inn and I just have to say that my expereince could not have been more positive. Not only do I think that the staff was responsive and helpful but I would go as far as saying that the service was some of the best I have seen and I work in the (restaraunt) service business. I am so thankful that I was able to have my wedding here and I hope that brides looking for a venue in Salt Lake City look to my review for answers about Millcreek Inn. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for everything!!!!

2+ years ago

Spectacular atmosphere, beautiful rustic decor, delicious menu and incredible staff. Could not have asked for a more perfect venue!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Fantastic. Professional. Beautiful. Perfect.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Millcreek Inn is a beautiful venue! I don't normally write reviews, but I had to express my gratitude toward the staff at Millcreek Inn for taking so much time and energy and going the extra mile to make my wedding day spectacular. I could not have asked for a better team by my side. When I realized that I forgot my flower girl baskets, they were on top of it with spare baskets. Anything I could have needed was waiting for me in the bridal suite from bobby pins to hairspray! Sesan and his team were flawless with the execution of my ceremony, and the chef offered my guests the most delicious dinner service and OMG THE DESSERT BUFFET was spectacular. Sesan helped to plan every detail with me. I also recommend using their preferred vendors (they are the best of the best, or atleast I think so!) Thank you Millcreek for making my wedding day so memorable. I wish I could do it all over again!!!!

2+ years ago

My wedding day at Millcreek Inn was absolutely perfect. The food was hands down the best part of the wedding. Everyone was talking about how amazing the buffet turned out! Loved it. They even made sure to plate our meals (mine and my Husbands) :). During the planning process they even stayed til 8PM to meet with me because of my hectic work schedule. I would reccommend Millcreek Inn to any bride!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My wedding was a two days after a heavy blizzard in January 2013. To say I was afraid that things would go wrong is an understatement, especially since I what planned the wedding from ‘oversees’ with Mill creek Inn staff over the phone! and half of my guests were arriving from outside Utah. But the Mill Creek Inn staff were remarkable, they welcomed us warmly, assured me that there was nothing to worry about, the flowers and decorations that I had only spoken about were beautifully displayed, the heaters worked keeping us all warm in the freezing temperatures, the meal was out of this world and the service, most impeccable. Millcreek Inn gave me memories that I will cherish forever, they took care of me and became my loving extended family for that night. The attention they paid to me and my guests was comparable to non. How do you say thank you for such a priceless gift?

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning
2+ years ago

I had my wedding here at the end of last year and I am so glad that we decided on Millcreek Inn for our wedding. My wife and I knew that Millcreek was the right fit for us not only because of the location, but because of the patience of the Owner Sasan and his staff. They took the time and effort to execute our wedding flawlessly. Every vision that my wife gave Sasan and Rebecca from Glass Floral, they made come to life. Thank you to Millcreek Inn for giving my wife, myself and, my family a lasting memory.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This was me dream wedding! I can't think of anything that I would have wanted to to or happen differently. Millcreek Inn was amazing, they listened to what I wanted and actually made it happen. Everything was so beautiful. All of my guest were very impressed and said that this was hands down the best wedding they've seen. My family said it was so beautiful and fun it should have been on t.v! I will be telling everyone about Millcreek Inn and how perfect my wedding was there.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I highly recommend Millcreek Inn for your wedding or event. On September 18th my husband and I had the best experience of our lives. The canyon was beautiful and the venue had everything we had hoped for (privacy, only one event at a time, landscaping, twinkle lights,etc.). Sasan and the staff were attentive and professional. We were warned in advance that the weather would be cooler, so we were offered a tent and heaters. The food was amazing and the ambiance was comfortable and romantic. I am thrilled that we chose to have a beautiful outdoor wedding instead of the usual stuffy, indoor, cold reception hall. Thank you Millcreek Inn for making our day so special!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Highly Recommend. They took care of everything on my wedding day. The food was great and the place looked beautiful.