Midnight Rose Trio

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

You will not find a more professional, talented, kind hearted trio in the area. Beautiful music that is amazing. They made our Wedding so special!

Services Used: Ceremony Music

From our first meeting, I was sure that our decision to use these lovely ladies was the right one. The music was wonderful for my daughter's wedding in the Manor House garden. Many times, guests do not pay attention to the pre-wedding music, but our guests made many comments about how lovely the music was, how they appreciated the diversity of the music, and how interesting the Celtic music was for the service. I cannot thank these ladies enough for providing a wonderful experience for our guests and for us. I stood in the back and never missed a song. I have played for many weddings and music sets the mood and experience for all aspects of the wedding. Again, do not hesitate to use this group for any event you might be planning.

H
12/31/2013

I am so glad I chose Midnight Rose Trio for my wedding! Rose was fantastic to work with - very kind, helpful, and talented. She offered to help with the music selection, which I happily accepted, and she gave great advice and helped make my choices a little bit easier. With her help I felt much less overwhelmed. They also agreed to learn a special song I selected for my walk down the aisle and they played it beautifully. They set the tone for an elegant ceremony. After the wedding I had so many guests tell me how much they loved the ceremony musicians. I would definitely recommend them for your wedding!

Services Used: Ceremony Music

These 3 lovely ladies are amazing. I had heard their music and knew they would be perfect for my daughter's wedding ceremony. They surpassed my expectations. Thank you so much to these talented ladies and their professionalism.

Services Used: Ceremony Music

Midnight Rose Trio did an absolutely perfect job of providing prelude, processional, and other music for our wedding ceremony. Rose was responsive, professional, friendly, and for a small fee the trio learned and played an entirely new song at our request. Their fees were well within our budget, and they provided many helpful planning materials and music samples, so that we could choose exactly what we wanted. Our guests paid us so many compliments on the Trio's music. We couldn't have been happier with them.

Services Used: Ceremony Music

Midnight rose did an amazing job of playing music prior to our ceremony and after our ceremony during the cocktail hour (there was no music during the ceremony). I was very impressed with them - they did a very good job!

Midnight Rose Trio responded with the following comments:

Thanks so much, Stephanie! We loved being a part of your celebration. :) Just to clarify a bit, we did also provide music for your processionals and the recessional as you walked back down the aisle at the end, but - as you said - nothing during the actual text of the ceremony. Thanks again, and our very best wishes! Congrats!

Services Used: Ceremony Music

The Rose Trio was tremendous. Very muscial and professional for our sons wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. I would highly recommend them for your special occasions.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music

Midnight Rose Trio did a fabulous job at our ceremony. They were such a joy to work with and they played beautifully! When I wanted a song that was not in their repertoire, they said no problem and added it for our ceremony. They are very professional and reasonably priced. I highly recommend them!

Anonymous
11/10/2012

Amazing, wonderful, and elegant. I would recommend Midnight Rose for weddings, receptions, cocktail parties and any special event!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music

As a bride you have a lot of responsibilities the day of the wedding! We planned for an outdoor wedding and of course it started pouring down rain 30 minutes before the ceremony so we had to move it inside. Not only did my venue handle the change very well so did the Midnight Rose Trio. The ladies were very pleasant and easy to work with. I would highly recommend them to any bride! Thanks again! Kelly & Marc

Services Used: Ceremony Music

Midnight Rose was perfect in every way. From our earliest contact until the actual wedding, they were always very easy to reach and work with. On top of that, the music was spectacular. We feel so very lucky to have had them!

Anonymous
1 Review
2+ years ago

We had the harpist and the violinist at our wedding at Sharon Woods. They were absoloutely wonderful. I could hear the music from the back room where I was getting changed and thinking how lovely it sounded. I got several compliments from our guests on the music. Rose was wonderful to deal with and I would recommend the Midnight Rose Trio for all weddings.

Services Used: Ceremony Music

The Verdin Bell Event Centre is an elegant venue and the music provided by the Midnight Rose Trio was the perfect accompaniement. They arrived well before the ceremony, set up quickly and played beautifully. Their sound filled the room and created a musical memory.

Services Used: Ceremony Music

I am the mother of the bride. Everyone knows how crazy things get while planning a wedding. I would like to say how wonderful it was to work with the Midnight Rose Trio. You made that part of the wedding EASY!!! No hassles, quick and personal responses via telephone(and these days it is nice to hear a voice), perfection in the talents you all have. The music was absolutely beautiful and timed exact as the music changes were made for different parts of the ceremony. Thank you soooo much for being part of Heather and John's day and making the ceremony flow easily.

Sincerely, Kim Givens

Services Used: Ceremony Music

They have amazing music and amazing talent!! Totally awesome!

Services Used: Ceremony Music

Thank you to the Midnight Rose Trio who provided the ceremony music for my daughter's wedding! We were working with the talented vocalist Nancy James who suggested the Trio to accompany with harp, violin, and flute. We planned a traditional Irish reel as the recessional, so it was fitting that the musicans were able to play fiddle & tin whistle! Their beautiful music was truly awe inspiring and we received an over abundance of compliments from our guests.
It was such an honor and blessing to work with the Trio & would HIGHLY recommend them!

Patricia Griffin