Mid-Michigan Weddings

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Reverend Brian was extremely responsive, helpful, and detailed. He left me with absolutely nothing to worry about in regards to the outcome of our ceremony which was a huge relief, especially during the planning process. I would recommend him to any couple, especially those that aren't exactly sure what all goes into the ceremony (like us!!).

Michelle/ Tom
01/03/2015

Rev. Tuttle was the absolute best, he made our wedding so beautiful. The setting was beautiful, by the waterfall in Frankenmuth, in the snow. He put together the vows just the way we wanted it to be. And the pictures Mrs. Tuttle took of us and for us were exceptional. We will recommend them to all of our friends and family. Thank you again for a wonderful wedding, we really appreciate everything you did to make our day so special.
Sincerely yours,

Michelle and Tom Krzysiak

Services Used: Officiant

Rev Brian was fantastic through the entire process. So detailed and professional and it was obvious how much he loves what he does and wants to help create the perfect event for the couple he is working with.

Services Used: Officiant

Rev. Brian was my favorite of all vendors. I originally picked Rev. Brian because I thought his voice was soft and sincere in other ceremonies he performed. lol! Well his voice is a reflection of his personality. Sharing stories with him and the many conversations and laughs was a lot of fun. My venue served the wrong entree, my florist didn't bring the decor to decorate the head table as planned but Rev. Brian took all the details he gathered from us on how we wanted our ceremony to be and he made every one happen PERFECT (with help from his lovely assistant, Mrs. Tuttle). My ceremony was beautiful and he'll forever have a little place in my heart!

Services Used: Officiant

We definitely wanted someone to marry us that would not judge us or our family. I called Mid-Michigan Weddings and I knew from the first telephone conversation with Reverend Tuttle that I wanted him to be the one to marry us.
We are a middle aged couple, this was not a first marriage and both of us have grown children. One with a spouse, one with a significant other and one with a partner. All are very much an important part of our blended family. Reverend Tuttle respectfully welcomed everyone.
We live a few hours away from Frankenmuth, where we wanted to be married, and that wasn't a problem for Reverend Tuttle either. He communicated with us by phone, e-mail and even met us half way for a personal meeting.
Every moment of our ceremony was very personalized. Reverend Tuttle listened to every wish and must have that we wanted in our ceremony and he made it happen. We had some traditional things in our ceremony and some not so traditional but important to us. Reverend Tuttle had great ideas, resources and suggestions that we incorporated too.
Reverend Tuttle performed our wedding ceremony nothing less than stellar! Our wedding was over a month ago and we are still hearing comments such as "that was the most beautiful wedding I have ever been to." After our wedding we received a note from a guest that said "I can't thank you enough for including my family in your special day. Your wedding was one of the most beautiful ceremonies I have witnessed. The room was bursting with love. It just makes me smile recalling all of the details and beauty of the day..."
My youngest son is in the military. Reverend Tuttle said the dinner prayer at our reception and he added a part dedicated for our military servicemen and women. That meant the world to all of us.
Weddings are expensive but every penny we paid to Reverend Tuttle was well worth it. He truly will handle your special day with much love and care. NO REGRETS HERE!
Best wishes and congratulations!

Services Used: Officiant

Brian Tuttle was fantastic to work with! He was able to create a ceremony that truly reflected our relationship and our vision for our wedding day. Not only did he provide great insight into our ceremony, but he was a pleasure to work with (extremely responsive, etc.) and gave us great advice on the logistics of the overall wedding day! I highly recommend him!

Services Used: Officiant

Rev. Brian Tuttle was amazing; he worked with us to create a personalized ceremony that reflected who we are. Our wedding guests kept commenting on how much they loved the ceremony and how unique it was! Rev. Brian was easy to work with and we are so glad that we chose him for our special day; if I had to do it all over again, I wouldn't change a thing!

Services Used: Officiant

Rev. Brian Tuttle was absolutely wonderful to plan our beautiful wedding ceremony with. He had a timeline, communicated with us regularly and planned the most personalized and heartfelt ceremony I could have imagined. Many family and friends are still commenting on how great our ceremony and officiant were!

Carrie & Felix
09/10/2014

Extremely friendly and professional. Rev. Tuttle encourages couples to be a part of all aspects of the ceremony, down to the smallest detail.

Chris and Chris
09/06/2014

Revered Brian Tuttle was more than we could have asked for in making our wedding ceremony perfect. He brought us in the decision making process for our day as well as suggesting things himself that made our wedding that much more unique and memorable. Him asking God for the beautiful weather on our day was also answered.

ml
08/31/2014

Very sweet, funny, great person. Made our day perfect!

Services Used: Officiant

We hired Reverend Brian Tuttle to officiate our wedding. We could not have been happier with his services. From the beginning of the planning process, we were at ease working with him. We explained to him that we wanted a Christian ceremony (as my husband is Catholic and I am Lutheran), but we wanted it to feel a lot like “us”. His experience with all different styles of ceremonies allowed him to bring many different options to us to help us create our perfect day. He was also very experienced with all different type of family situations, and brought recommendation on how to plan ahead to ensure that things ran as smoothly as possible.

After the initial face-to-face meeting with him (as we were planning a wedding in Michigan but reside in Chicago), he kept in close contact with us in order to ensure that we were fully involved in each part of the ceremony planning process. This was extremely helpful, as it is easy to get off track during the hectic days of working and wedding planning. As we led up to our wedding day, we could not have been more confident and excited to see the ceremony brought to life!

At our rehearsal, Brian brought along his wife, who was also extremely helpful. She helped with queuing people when they should walk down the aisle as we practiced, and offered herself as a helping hand for any additional support that we may need. Because of Brian and his wife, our rehearsal ran smoothly, and timely.

Our ceremony was absolutely beautiful. It was more than we could have ever imagined, and it was all possible because of the beautiful words that Brian had wrote for us. Additionally, we had an outdoor ceremony with quite a windy day, and Brian took it into his hands to come up with a solution for the blowing flowers on our pergola (without me even knowing that there was an issue until after the wedding when my husband told me).

I would HIGHLY recommend Reverend Brian Tuttle for your wedding!!

1 person found this review helpful
Private User
Recently Married

If you are looking for someone to be the officiant for your special day, look no farther. Honestly - stop now and go with Mid-Michigan Weddings. Reverend Brian Tuttle did an amazing job - we couldn't be happier! There are so many things to coordinate and get right - and with Brian's leadership and experience, your wedding day will be perfect. The process of planning the wedding ceremony initially seemed daunting, but Brian approaches it in a way that makes it easy, personable and fun! There is not a better value out there.

Susan and Matt
08/09/2014

Reverend Tuttle was wonderful to work with and very efficient. It was well worth the money and we were very pleased. He is very accommodating and helped us plan the wedding we wanted. He made suggestions that helped us to be able to involve our children as we both had children from previous marriage. The children felt very much apart of it. We did a family sand unity and it went well. Our families are still talking about our ceremony weeks later stating it was one of the best ceremonies they have ever been to that had so much meaning. He brought his wife with him to rehearsal and to day of wedding and she helped with all the behind the scenes to keep everyone in order to walk out and made sure all other vendors were in place. It was very helpful and we feel blessed to have worked with them. All of this allowed us to enjoy the day, make great memories and have a semi religious wedding personalized. Best decision we made! Highly recommend Reverend Tuttle!

Laura
07/27/2014

Rev Brian Tuttle was excellent! Even for never personally meeting the Rev, except for emails and phone conversations, the day of our wedding I felt very comfortable like we had known him for years. Our ceremony was just beautiful! We worked together with vow choices and readings. We even told Rev Tuttle to add in whatever he thought would be appropriate to make our wedding day special. He over exceeded or expectations! I couldn't say enough good thoughts. He was very personable and friendly. The Rev also would help out with any other accommodations we may have needed. Altogether, my wedding made me feel like a princess who was finally marrying her knight in the most perfect location to make all my dreams come true. David, my new husband, feels the same way. Both of us will always have the most perfect wedding day to remember as such a loving event and the words spoken by our special officiant will last us until the end of time. I could just go on and on. Even family members were very touched. ,

Stephanie
07/05/2014

I live in Florida and the wedding was in Michigan on mackinac island so you could imagine how hard it was for me to feel comfortable with all my decision making. Rev. Brian Tuttle put all my worried to rest. He went beyond his duties to make sure my day went smoothly. My ceremony that he wrote was just beautiful and perfect. It was exactly what I was looking for. He gave me advise on all my other vendors as well. He was early (which to me is better than on time) for the rehearsal and made such an impression on not only me but my whole wedding party. I would recommend him to anyone wanted to get married in Michigan or anywhere else for that matter. It was a wedding. For some reason it won't allow me to change the category.