Mid-Michigan Weddings

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Reverend Tuttle was great. He made our outdoor wedding perfect. It was everything we planned for and more. We felt as if we knew Reverend our whole life. He is very personable. He is worth every penny and more. :)

Services Used: Officiant

Reverend Tuttle provides the opportunity to truly create a one-of-a-kind ceremony. His warm personality is inviting and genuine. He takes the time to meet with his couples (via Skype as needed) and really get to know them. We were very grateful to have a vendor who wanted to take the time to get to know us and make our wedding special. Through all of our decisions, he was there to guide us and provide his expertise. Despite not having a run through (my choice), the ceremony was flawless. We couldn't be happier with how our ceremony turned out. It meant so much to us to have been a part of creating it. We would highly recommend Rev. Brian Tuttle (Mid-Michigan Weddings).

Sara
07/18/2015

Rev. Tuttle is awesome! He searched all over for an indoor venue for us and although no one was friendly enough to let us use their facilities, he never gave up! SOOO many emails and calls he did for us that we DID NOT have to do! We decided on an outdoor ceremony under a pavilion in our home town. OF COURSE it was the hottest day of the summer but it went very well, Rev. made sure we were okay the entire ceremony and had water for us just in case ;)

if you want someone who is very email friendly, this is your GUY! I am not one for phone communication and we did almost everything through email. My husband called him an "engineer" when it came to weddings. Rev. Tuttle had EVERY detail possible listed and made sure to go through it with us countless times making sure we were on the exact same page. He was always on time and always early to important things such as meetings, rehearsal and our ceremony. The day of the wedding and rehearsal, his wife was there to help and that was a great thing as she would tell everyone when it was okay to walk and what to do!

Overall, everything went well and thankfully we found someone as great as Rev. Tuttle to marry us! He sent us a very nice thank you note and follow up emails! Even posted pictures of us on his face book page ;) Definitely a person you would want to stay in touch with after the wedding!

Dave
07/11/2015

We were seeking a single word that meant the best of everything but there isn't one, except for Reverend Tuttle. We are a couple who decided to have the wedding we didn't first-time around and were amazed when searching how many out there are unprofessional - or just plain scary. Then we came to this site and also a site called Knot and found Reverend Tuttle. In short, we found someone who cared about us as much as we do about each other. The support, care and concern given us was phenomenal and he did more than just help us create and perform our ceremony. We had no idea where we should have our ceremony and were surprised that this was in his help too. From site selection to hotels and things to do in the area, he made our ceremony and our trip more than we could ever hope for. HE WAS WORTH EVERY DOLLAR WE PAID AND MUCH MORE! Thank you Reverend for giving us such a great memory to last a lifetime

Megan
06/21/2015

Reverend Tuttle provides the opportunity to create a one-of-a-kind ceremony. His warm personality is so inviting and genuine. He takes the time to meet with his couples and really get to know them. We were very grateful to have a vendor who wanted to take the time to get to know us and make our wedding special. Through all of our decisions, he was there to guide us and provide his expertise. The day of the ceremony, he put us at ease in our run-through. We couldn't be happier with how our ceremony turned out. It meant so much to us to have been a part of creating it. Everything about our wedding was absolutely PERFECT. We thank Reverend Tuttle so much for all that he has done for us!

jamie
06/13/2015

I want to start out by saying this... Reverend Tuttle was AMAZING! My husband and I were so nervous throughout this whole process and he made us feel relieved and comfortable. Our day couldn't have been anymore perfect! Thank you Rev. Tuttle for being our "ROCK" from the very beginning right till the end! We are going to miss you.
Dale & Jamie Webster

Services Used: Officiant

What can we say about Rev. Tuttle that hasn't already been said? From the beginning of the process until we had walked down the aisle, Rev. Tuttle went above and beyond as he helped us make our ceremony truly perfect. He not only had endless advice pertaining to the wedding but he was also a calming force during a fairly busy few months for the both of us. We had a certain idea as to what we wanted our ceremony to be like and Rev. Tuttle absolutely helped us make that a reality. We very much appreciate everything that he did for us and will always recommend him to others. Thanks Rev. Tuttle!!

Kristi and Oliver

Private User
Recently Married

When my husband and I decided to finally tie the knot, we knew we didn't want a huge wedding; rather, we wanted a quiet, intimate ceremony with just the two of us. The only thing we knew about location was that we wanted to have the ceremony in Mackinaw City, Michigan or on Mackinac Island. When I searched for an officiant I came across Mid-Michigan Weddings several times and decided to look into it further. After reading the reviews, I decided to contact Rev. Brian to inquire pricing (worth every penny!) and give him a brief idea of what kind of wedding we wanted. I made it clear that it would only be the two of us, a photographer and possibly two extras for witnesses, and that we didn't know the area (for venues). Rev. Brian understood exactly what we were looking for from the beginning, and constantly asked questions to be sure of that. He helped us with selecting a venue (free), photographer (who was also FANTASTIC and VERY accommodating, like Rev. Brian), and created a customized ceremony that turned out beautifully. He also kept in touch all the time (and acted as a liaison with the photographer), never taking more than a few days to respond to emails, even though he was very busy with daily travels and weddings. We were also able to have a Skype meeting to discuss the details of the wedding, which helped us 'meet' him without having to travel anywhere. Rev. Brian was extremely accommodating through the entire process, and made it very apparent just how much he truly enjoys his job and his couples. The day of the wedding was rainy and cold and we had planned to have the ceremony outside at the Alexander Henry Park/Old Point Lighthouse in Mackinaw City. Rev. Brian reassured me that everything was under control and that he and the photographer had many other options depending on the weather. In the end everything turned out perfectly and I didn't stress at all!! The ceremony was exactly what we had hoped for.

Services Used: Officiant, Wedding Planning
Jennifer
05/31/2015

We had such a wonderful experience with Reverend Brian. From our first contact to reserve services, our first personal meeting and all the interactions he was so caring and helpful. We had no idea what we were doing and he helped us not only craft a perfect ceremony but was there to help us with all of our vendors and when we lost a family member prior to our wedding was there to help too. Our rehearsal was so much fun but he made sure all was covered. The ceremony was so wonderful. We attended at least 3 weddings in the months before our wedding and our friends all said our ceremony was the best by far. We love your Reverend Brian and thanks for caring for us and giving such a great performance.

Private User
Recently Married

Reverend Brian was great to work with! He was very thorough in the ceremony prep. He made sure that we knew about all of the options, things he has done in the past, and was open to our ideas as well. We appreciated his week-by-week schedule and updates. Our ceremony was exactly what we wanted. I definitely recommend his services!

Services Used: Officiant

Reverend Brian was extremely responsive, helpful, and detailed. He left me with absolutely nothing to worry about in regards to the outcome of our ceremony which was a huge relief, especially during the planning process. I would recommend him to any couple, especially those that aren't exactly sure what all goes into the ceremony (like us!!).

Michelle/ Tom
01/03/2015

Rev. Tuttle was the absolute best, he made our wedding so beautiful. The setting was beautiful, by the waterfall in Frankenmuth, in the snow. He put together the vows just the way we wanted it to be. And the pictures Mrs. Tuttle took of us and for us were exceptional. We will recommend them to all of our friends and family. Thank you again for a wonderful wedding, we really appreciate everything you did to make our day so special.
Sincerely yours,

Michelle and Tom Krzysiak

Services Used: Officiant

Rev Brian was fantastic through the entire process. So detailed and professional and it was obvious how much he loves what he does and wants to help create the perfect event for the couple he is working with.

Services Used: Officiant

Rev. Brian was my favorite of all vendors. I originally picked Rev. Brian because I thought his voice was soft and sincere in other ceremonies he performed. lol! Well his voice is a reflection of his personality. Sharing stories with him and the many conversations and laughs was a lot of fun. My venue served the wrong entree, my florist didn't bring the decor to decorate the head table as planned but Rev. Brian took all the details he gathered from us on how we wanted our ceremony to be and he made every one happen PERFECT (with help from his lovely assistant, Mrs. Tuttle). My ceremony was beautiful and he'll forever have a little place in my heart!

Services Used: Officiant

We definitely wanted someone to marry us that would not judge us or our family. I called Mid-Michigan Weddings and I knew from the first telephone conversation with Reverend Tuttle that I wanted him to be the one to marry us.
We are a middle aged couple, this was not a first marriage and both of us have grown children. One with a spouse, one with a significant other and one with a partner. All are very much an important part of our blended family. Reverend Tuttle respectfully welcomed everyone.
We live a few hours away from Frankenmuth, where we wanted to be married, and that wasn't a problem for Reverend Tuttle either. He communicated with us by phone, e-mail and even met us half way for a personal meeting.
Every moment of our ceremony was very personalized. Reverend Tuttle listened to every wish and must have that we wanted in our ceremony and he made it happen. We had some traditional things in our ceremony and some not so traditional but important to us. Reverend Tuttle had great ideas, resources and suggestions that we incorporated too.
Reverend Tuttle performed our wedding ceremony nothing less than stellar! Our wedding was over a month ago and we are still hearing comments such as "that was the most beautiful wedding I have ever been to." After our wedding we received a note from a guest that said "I can't thank you enough for including my family in your special day. Your wedding was one of the most beautiful ceremonies I have witnessed. The room was bursting with love. It just makes me smile recalling all of the details and beauty of the day..."
My youngest son is in the military. Reverend Tuttle said the dinner prayer at our reception and he added a part dedicated for our military servicemen and women. That meant the world to all of us.
Weddings are expensive but every penny we paid to Reverend Tuttle was well worth it. He truly will handle your special day with much love and care. NO REGRETS HERE!
Best wishes and congratulations!

Services Used: Officiant

Brian Tuttle was fantastic to work with! He was able to create a ceremony that truly reflected our relationship and our vision for our wedding day. Not only did he provide great insight into our ceremony, but he was a pleasure to work with (extremely responsive, etc.) and gave us great advice on the logistics of the overall wedding day! I highly recommend him!