Metro Rental

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Great vendor! Rental supplies were reasonably priced and the company is great to work with. I would use them again if I needed to.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Metro was so easy to work with! They were able to provide everything we needed with great service.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Metro Rental was great and a huge help in planning our wedding. Jerri was full of suggestions and ideas and helped with many of our choices. She was responsive and very flexible as I changed my mind repeatedly. Everyone was friendly and all of our rentals showed up on time and with nothing missing. Great group to work with.

Anonymous
1+ year ago

Had a great experience with Metro Rental. They delivered all items, exactly as expected, picked up in a timely manner, etc.
The ordering process was easy, using the website, then on the phone with Jerri to finalize and make changes. All staff we worked with was very helpful and professional.

Megan
05/10/2013

Gerri and Rob from Metro rentals were amazing! They were so helpful, kind and accommodating in every way possible. I truly enjoyed meeting them and working with them in planning what rental items I would need for my beach ceremony and reception. Look no further. Excellent customer service and great prices.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We used Metro for our wedding and they were fantastic. We changed our order multiple times, including the day of the drop off, and they were great about it. Any questions we had we quickly responded to. We mainly chose them over ocean atlantic because they dropped off the day before our event at 11 and picked up the day after the event at the same time, while only charging us for 1 day. It gave us plenty of time to set up and clean up after. For this reason we chose Metro Rentals. It kept costs down and gave us time to set up without waiting for the rentals to arrive.

Anonymous
07/15/2012

Metro Rental is definitely the rental company you should use. They were efficient and provided excellent service. They took care of absolutely everything and I didn't have to worry about a thing. I also searched around and they were the least expensive company to rent chairs from for my wedding. I was very happy with Metro Rental.

Breanne & Kevin
2+ years ago

Can't complain, their website is helpful with all the prices and everything looked like the pictures that were shown. I even ended up getting a discount and wasn't even expecting it. Barbara was very good about getting back to you about anything.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Metro Rentals went above and beyond our expectations. We had our wedding in Frisco, and from the very beginning, Metro was extremely accommodating and helpful. On our first phone inquiry, they were able to produce an exact quote of what we wanted and provided pricing. They were honest and a pleasure to work with. Their customer service was fabulous, their products were perfect, and their pricing was extremely reasonable. They were available at any time by phone, or email – and you always got an answer within an hour. I would definitely recommend Metro Rentals, we were extremely impressed with everything! Thank you Metro Rentals!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We were very pleased with the services provided by Metro. I worked closely on line with Barbara and found her patient and helpful. Throughout the lengthy planning process she offered many suggestions and guidance and accommodated changes without a complaint. The construction of the event tent was amazing to watch and went up without a hitch. A few items were forgotten in delivery but later delivered well in time of the event. Of all the vendors we used, we were most happy with Metro. Keep up the great work for us out of towners!!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Rob and all the Metro staff was a pleasure to work with! They delivered everything on time and even stayed to help set up things! I would recommend Metro Rental to everyone!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Metro Rental was the easiest thing to book. I told them how many people, they measured our yard and told me what I needed. And on our wedding day, nothing was missing and nothing didn't get used. I didnt have to worry at all about our tent, tables, chairs, etc. It was so easy.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The selection of items ensures that you can make your event unique to suit your needs. They were prompt and professional with their deliveries and our wedding was a success with the small touches we were able to add.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I rented chairs for the ceremony and linens and serving dishes for the reception. Great people to work with and quality products.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I ordered chairs for my beach wedding from Metro. I changed my mind on the location a few times and they kept up with me and set everything up perfectly.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Would highly recommend Metro for any wedding needs we were very pleased with their service. Thanks so much Jerry for hanging in there for all the changes we had to make, it was a pleasure getting to know you.