Mervis Diamond Importers

Flexibility
4.7
Private User
2+ years ago

Tina at Mervis in Tyson's Corner did an amazing job helping my husband and I find the perfect rings! I had a specific designer in mind, and she made sure they could special order the bands. Then, she sat patiently as we looked through all the cushion-cut diamonds they had and offered advice on what would look best with the band I chose. Finally, she helped my husband try on bands and finally helped him order the one he chose.
One of the best parts about this was that we have the option to "upgrade" our diamond in the future -- they will give us no less than what we paid for it if we ever decide to get a new one!
Overall, we had an excellent experience, got great value for our money, and we will definitely use Mervis again!

Services Used: Jewelry

My fiance and I went shopping for an engagement ring, and although I had an idea of what I wanted, I wasn't sure. Jonathan Mervis sat down with us, explained the difference between channel set and pave, showed us a few options, and as I narrowed down elements of the ring and made decisions, he found the perfect setting for me very quickly. Then we looked at center diamonds. We got an amazing deal on a gorgeous diamond.
We went back during a Jeff Cooper sale to buy the matching wedding band for my engagement ring. We were in and out in a few minutes, everyone was so knowledgeable that it took no time at all for them to get us the matching band.

Services Used: Jewelry

Love love love Mervis! Great customer service and lovely jewelry!

Services Used: Jewelry

When my fiance proposed to me, my jaw dropped when I saw the beautiful ring I would forever wear on my left hand... all thanks to Mervis Diamond Importers. Thank you for assisting my now husband in his selection. I love it and I will make sure to send him back for more diamonds!

Services Used: Jewelry

Mervis provides excellent service and value. When searching for a diamond engagement ring we visited several large and small retailers but no one seemed as competitive in terms of selection, pricing and service than Mervis.

Gail Gamma at the Tysons Corner store was extremely friendly and accommodating to our needs and not pushy what-so-ever! We ended up visiting with her 4 times before we decided on a diamond and not once did she try to rush us or pressure us into a decision. We thank her for her patience, and with her help found the perfect diamond and ring. I highly recommend Mervis, specifically Gail, to anyone in the market for a diamond or any piece of fine jewelry!!

Services Used: Jewelry

Tina was great at listening to what we were looking for and helping us find the perfect rings.

Services Used: Jewelry

My husband & I absolutely loved working with Mervis! When he was looking for engagement rings, he tried multiple jewelers and said that Mervis had the best selection by far. We also went back to Mervis to get our wedding rings. The selection is endless, they have many designers to chose from, can work with all cost ranges, and have Great customer service! We worked with Rahul and were able to try on quite a few options and ask questions without feeling pushed. We had a great experience there (multiple for him!) and would highly recommend them to anyone!

MrsKAllTheWay
10/20/2012

My husband used Mervis to buy my engagement ring and basically gushed about the service he received. He thought the salesman was friendly and knowledgeable and felt like he had been given a great deal. I was equally satisfied when we went back to buy our wedding bands. We saw the same salesman and he was, indeed, friendly and informative. The correct rings came in on time and my engagement ring (which the re-dipped in rhodium) looked stunning. Overall, the quality of rings and diamonds that Mervis sells are beautiful. I love my rings and my hubby loves his. I wouldn't go anywhere else for jewelry.

Mervis Diamond Importers responded with the following comments:

Hi Melanie,

Let's make things right and get you the credit you deserve. Please call the (new) manager at the Rockville store -- Kris Greenwell -- and he will process immediately. His number is 703-287-1647 and email is kgreenwell@mervisdiamond.com

Congrats on your recent wedding. We appreciate you shopping with us and hope you enjoy your rings for many, many years to come.

-Jonathan Mervis
jmervis@mervisdiamond.com

Services Used: Jewelry

class act from the minute me and the bridesmaids/maid of honor stepped into the store. we were offered refreshments and were seated in a room with all the information spread out to help understand the experience. an associate introduced us to Emily who greeted everyone with the utmost respect, even with my beer t-shirt and cargo shorts on. i never felt this at any of the previous stores we had entered.

Emily guided us through an immense custom ring procedure to make sure the ring i picked out was one of a kind. She and the team at Mervis blew me away with their experience, knowledge and vast selection of metals, styles and diamonds. It took about 4 weeks to receive the ring which i then picked up at the rockville location. I was blown away at the quality. It was gorgeous and exactly how i pictured it.

The price was on point and was in exactly my price range. During our initial visit as i was getting ready to leave, Ron Mervis himself, came into the room to greet each person that was in my immense party(8 people total). He was very personable with the entire group and knows each of his employees very personally.

They are a notch above the rest, highly recommended and i was so pleased with the original purchase that my fiance and I went back to Emily for our wedding bands.

Emily, Ron and the rest of the Mervis team-thanks for everything, all the rings look great and the service has been spectacular!

Kathy
09/22/2012

Service was excellent. Our rings are beautiful!

Mervis Diamond Importers responded with the following comments:

Thanks Kathy and happy holidays!

Jonathan Mervis

Services Used: Jewelry

Beautiful rings; great service.

Services Used: Jewelry

When my husband and I first started to look at engagement rings together we shopped around a few places, but ultimately chose to use Mervis simply due to the amazing customer service. It was a nice change from many of the other jewelers we visited where it felt like a car salesman pushing a sale on us. We appreciated the private one on one meetings and ability to look at our choices and not feel pressured. It was only a plus that the ring and diamond choices were above all the best. We chose to use Mervis for our wedding bands as well. Sales associates were always very friendly and knowledgeable. I would highly recommend Mervis to anyone who wants a personalized experience with knowledgeable professionals and ultimately beautiful wedding rings. Thank you to Mervis Diamonds of Tysons Corner for treating us so well.

Services Used: Jewelry

My now husband heard all the wonderful things about Mervis and wanted to get my engagement ring from there. We were supposed to go to NYC Diamond district and pick out an enagement ring from there. However, a day after we talked about going to NYC he surprised me with a ring from Mervis. It was not what I had in mind and we went back to look for a different style. I am very very picky about my rings. Evan Mervis met us at the Rockville location and showed us a lot of settings and diamonds. I fell in love with a platinum Tacori setting and a pricess cut diamond VS1 H color 1.3 carat. As time passed by I started thinking about upgrading my ring to a larger stone. I saw a reasonably priced diamond on Mervis website and called to make an appointment to see it. I was connected to Brenda from Mervis Rockville location. She said she would check on the diamond. She called me back saying that the diamond is unavailable as t was an error in the system and asked me if I want to see a brand new diamond they just got in. The 2.01 carat princess cut was gorgeous! It's sosparkly and reasonably priced. Mervis sent it back to Tacori to set it in and even covered that charge. Today I finally got my ring back. Amazing so sparkly, big and a great value. I always shop around and went to numerous retails but nobody could touch Mervis's selection, price, service. Best in the area and remember I am very picky. Great job Brenda! Thank you so much! Milena and Jeff

Anonymous
2+ years ago

You get what you pay for! After my fiance got my engagement ring at Mervis, we shopped around for wedding bands. We decided again that Mervis was the best! We both got custom rings for great prices.

Services Used: Jewelry

After going to several other local jewelers, my husband ended up buying my engagement ring from Mervis in Rockville. Their showroom is really nice and the sales rep we worked with when I went to try on rings was very friendly and professional. Their customer service is also great! I have already been back a couple of times for complimentary ring cleanings and my ring looks new every time!

Services Used: Jewelry

My husband and I had the best experience with Mervis Diamonds. We looked around at other jewelers but felt like we got so so service. When we went to Mervis, we knew we had found what we were looking for. The lady who helped us with my engagement ring was so knowledgeable about diamonds and answered all of our questions. Since this was such a large purchase we wanted to know we were buying the best and we felt that way when we left Mervis. When my husband and I went back to Mervis to purchase my wedding band, we had another great experience. They have the best customer service and go above and beyond for their customers. Every where I go I get compliments on my rings. The diamonds are flawless and gorgeous. My husband and I will never go anywhere else to purchase diamonds.