Mervis Diamond Importers

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

class act from the minute me and the bridesmaids/maid of honor stepped into the store. we were offered refreshments and were seated in a room with all the information spread out to help understand the experience. an associate introduced us to Emily who greeted everyone with the utmost respect, even with my beer t-shirt and cargo shorts on. i never felt this at any of the previous stores we had entered.

Emily guided us through an immense custom ring procedure to make sure the ring i picked out was one of a kind. She and the team at Mervis blew me away with their experience, knowledge and vast selection of metals, styles and diamonds. It took about 4 weeks to receive the ring which i then picked up at the rockville location. I was blown away at the quality. It was gorgeous and exactly how i pictured it.

The price was on point and was in exactly my price range. During our initial visit as i was getting ready to leave, Ron Mervis himself, came into the room to greet each person that was in my immense party(8 people total). He was very personable with the entire group and knows each of his employees very personally.

They are a notch above the rest, highly recommended and i was so pleased with the original purchase that my fiance and I went back to Emily for our wedding bands.

Emily, Ron and the rest of the Mervis team-thanks for everything, all the rings look great and the service has been spectacular!

Profile Picture
Kathy
09/22/2012

Service was excellent. Our rings are beautiful!

Mervis Diamond Importers responded with the following comments:

Thanks Kathy and happy holidays!

Jonathan Mervis

Services Used: Jewelry

Beautiful rings; great service.

Services Used: Jewelry

When my husband and I first started to look at engagement rings together we shopped around a few places, but ultimately chose to use Mervis simply due to the amazing customer service. It was a nice change from many of the other jewelers we visited where it felt like a car salesman pushing a sale on us. We appreciated the private one on one meetings and ability to look at our choices and not feel pressured. It was only a plus that the ring and diamond choices were above all the best. We chose to use Mervis for our wedding bands as well. Sales associates were always very friendly and knowledgeable. I would highly recommend Mervis to anyone who wants a personalized experience with knowledgeable professionals and ultimately beautiful wedding rings. Thank you to Mervis Diamonds of Tysons Corner for treating us so well.

Services Used: Jewelry

My now husband heard all the wonderful things about Mervis and wanted to get my engagement ring from there. We were supposed to go to NYC Diamond district and pick out an enagement ring from there. However, a day after we talked about going to NYC he surprised me with a ring from Mervis. It was not what I had in mind and we went back to look for a different style. I am very very picky about my rings. Evan Mervis met us at the Rockville location and showed us a lot of settings and diamonds. I fell in love with a platinum Tacori setting and a pricess cut diamond VS1 H color 1.3 carat. As time passed by I started thinking about upgrading my ring to a larger stone. I saw a reasonably priced diamond on Mervis website and called to make an appointment to see it. I was connected to Brenda from Mervis Rockville location. She said she would check on the diamond. She called me back saying that the diamond is unavailable as t was an error in the system and asked me if I want to see a brand new diamond they just got in. The 2.01 carat princess cut was gorgeous! It's sosparkly and reasonably priced. Mervis sent it back to Tacori to set it in and even covered that charge. Today I finally got my ring back. Amazing so sparkly, big and a great value. I always shop around and went to numerous retails but nobody could touch Mervis's selection, price, service. Best in the area and remember I am very picky. Great job Brenda! Thank you so much! Milena and Jeff

Profile Picture
Anonymous
2+ years ago

You get what you pay for! After my fiance got my engagement ring at Mervis, we shopped around for wedding bands. We decided again that Mervis was the best! We both got custom rings for great prices.

Services Used: Jewelry

After going to several other local jewelers, my husband ended up buying my engagement ring from Mervis in Rockville. Their showroom is really nice and the sales rep we worked with when I went to try on rings was very friendly and professional. Their customer service is also great! I have already been back a couple of times for complimentary ring cleanings and my ring looks new every time!

Services Used: Jewelry

My husband and I had the best experience with Mervis Diamonds. We looked around at other jewelers but felt like we got so so service. When we went to Mervis, we knew we had found what we were looking for. The lady who helped us with my engagement ring was so knowledgeable about diamonds and answered all of our questions. Since this was such a large purchase we wanted to know we were buying the best and we felt that way when we left Mervis. When my husband and I went back to Mervis to purchase my wedding band, we had another great experience. They have the best customer service and go above and beyond for their customers. Every where I go I get compliments on my rings. The diamonds are flawless and gorgeous. My husband and I will never go anywhere else to purchase diamonds.

Services Used: Jewelry

Rahul did an amazing job helping my fiance set a family diamond in a gorgeous new setting, and later helped us select coordinating wedding bands. Very helpful and responsive - and we're sure to cherish our jewelry for a lifetime!

Services Used: Jewelry

If you go to Mervis in Tysons, ask for Emily. She was fantastic with us and provided excellent service. Thank you!

Services Used: Jewelry

Mervis is exactly my kind of jeweler. Strange thing is, I didn’t know that existed having only seen and dealt with jewelry stores in malls, etc. I ended up getting both my wife’s engagement ring and my wedding band at Mervis. The reason that they got my business was two-fold. First, their approach to working with you is exactly opposite a normal store. They sit with you in a private meeting room and discuss at a high level what you are looking for…and if you’ve already run around to a few other places you have a general idea. This is perfect (especially if you are shopping with your significant other) because you aren’t seeing things waaay outside your range. I also never felt as if they were trying to upsell me up a few tiers or giving me the completely manufactured lines I got at so many other places like “you need to spend 3 to 4 months salary on a ring” which is ridiculous and contrived by jewelry stores. Secondly, they were extremely flexible and made a ring work with a diamond that it was not designed to accommodate by having their in house jeweler get a little creative. I have nothing but a great feeling about all of my experiences there, which is something I never thought I would be capable of saying about a jewelry store.

Mervis Diamond Importers responded with the following comments:

Wow, thanks for the extremely nice feedback Steve! Congrats to you and wish you all the best.

Jonathan Mervis

Services Used: Jewelry

We purchased our wedding bands at the Mervis Diamond K Street location. My husband also purchased my engagement ring there. Our rings are beautiful, the staff is great, the service is personal and the selection is perfect!

Services Used: Jewelry

Worth every penny! From the moment you are buzzed in the door you are treated like royalty, regardless of the budget. We went to look at rings together with the idea that DH would then pick his favorite at a later time and not once did they make as fell rushed/pushed to get one of theirs. Probably didn't hurt that Ronny himself wound up serving us when our scheduled consultant got stuck in an earlier appt. He was honest when it came to what styles look best, which was greatly appreciated. So many places are focused on upselling while Mervis focused on finding the ring that fit my wants and needs and not their sales goal. Since getting my ring I have gotten so many compliments about how gorgeous it is and how well it fits me. Job well done Ronny!

Services Used: Jewelry

My husband purchased my engagement ring and wedding band from the Mervis in Tysons and Gail was great to work with. He said that she made the process of choosing a diamond very easy for him, which he appreciated as his is not a big fan of shopping! Gail helped me during several appointments to make sure that the sizing of the rings was perfect and even sent them back up to the designer (Jeff Cooper) to make sure that I was completely satisfied with how they fit. Everyone that we spoke or met with at Mervis was very professional and helpful to both of us. Ronnie Mervis himself even checked in on me to make sure that we were happy with everything! We will definitely be back to Mervis for future jewlelry purchases and would highly recommend them for anyone looking for engagement and wedding rings.

Services Used: Jewelry

I can't say enough nice things about the help we've gotten at Mervis; my husband purchased my engagement ring from Ashley, who helped him pick out exactly the type of ring I wanted, and my wedding band from Gail, who was also very helpful. The rings look beautiful!

Services Used: Jewelry

All three rings came from Mervis: engagement ring and both wedding bands. The service is very personal and private, prices are fair. Lots of great designs and diamonds to choose from. Our jeweler went above and beyond to make sure we got exactly what we wanted. I would also recommend taking advantage of their trunk shows for great deals.