Mervis Diamond Importers

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
4.7

My boyfriend (now fiance) went to Mervis Diamond Importers in December of 2014 when they were hosting a trunk show. Dodi offered us refreshments and led us into a private room in the back where she proceeded to ask us questions to gather info on what kind of engagement ring I was looking for. She was extremely patient and understanding as I explained how we really only had a vague idea of what kind of styles I liked and were hoping to try them all. She brought us an excellent selection of band styles and different shape and quality loose stones. We were able to find the most perfect princess cut loose diamond and an amazing cusion halo to accompany it because of her well-trained eye. I am so so in love with my ring and so thankful to Dodi for all her help and patience!!

[Private]

I highly recommend Mervis Diamond Importers for you diamond buying needs. I worked with Dion at the Tyson's Corner, Virginia store over the past few weeks. He was able to locate the perfect diamond for a setting I already owned. I came in to the store with a diamond in mind, but after some excellent recommendations from Dion I ended up purchasing something completely different and could by happier. It looks great in the setting and will be cherished by my fiancé for years to come. Thanks Dion and Mervis Diamond Importers for your professionalism and expertise during this very exciting time in my life!

Mervis Diamond Importers responded with the following comments:

Thanks for the kind words, Kara!

Samantha
[Private]

We absolutely loved our experience with Mervis and working with Jordan. When we first started looking at engagement rings, we went into Mervis really with no idea and Jordan was extremely helpful. He listened to what I said my likes and dislikes were and helped us find some great options. Not only that, but he helped my fiance pick out the most gorgeous diamond for my ring. I was blown away when my fiance proposed and I saw the finished product. My ring is absolutely amazing and I cannot take my eyes off of it! Thank you Mervis for providing us with such great customer service and an amazing engagement ring. We highly recommend Mervis to everyone and are looking forward to shopping for our wedding bands with you!

Mervis Diamond Importers responded with the following comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to write about your experience, Samantha. We're happy we were able to help you and look forward to seeing you for many future anniversaries! Please come by anytime for a free cleaning and we'll check your prongs to make sure your diamonds are secure.
Jonathan Mervis

caitlin_harding
10/17/2015

My fiance bought my engagement ring here and they were extremely helpful and courteous to him throughout the entire process. I went back many times for sizing's and they inspected my ring each time and once replaces a baguette with a flaw for no charge and did it in record time so I could have the ring for Thanksgiving to show our families. We have also been shopping there for wedding bands and they are extremely helpful and wonderful to work with. Their prices are very reasonable and the quality is very good. Their staff is knowledgeable and very professional. There is no pressure to buy, they encourage you to take your time and shop around. They carry many great designers and work with them to make the perfect ring for you. I would recommend them to everyone!

[Private]

We had a wonderful experience going to Mervis! My husband proposed with a "stand in" ring because he had NO idea what I wanted (and neither did I to be honest). After the proposal we went together to Mervis and one other place. I have to say that the whole process was flawless. My husband was able to get me the most stunning ring in our budget and we got to pick it up 2 days later. I wanted a cathedral setting and they didnt have it in stock so they let me take the four prong so that we could announce our engagement with some bling. When the cathedral setting came in it took a day or two and I had my new setting. Loved it. Love my rinnnnggg! Thanks Mervis!

Services Used: Jewelry

Mervis is great! We went to them for my engagement ring and are going to go to them for our wedding bands. They are extremely professional and are happy to answer all of our questions. The ring is beautiful and I know the value is there. Definitely recommend!

Services Used: Jewelry

My fiancé purchased my engagement ring from Mervis during a December trunk show. The team at Mervis (Brie especially) was very helpful in picking out the perfect ring. We went back to get our wedding rings at a February trunk show. We got the exact match wedding ring for my engagement ring's setting, and they gave us a $100 gift card toward his ring. We just picked them up last week, and they are perfect. Thank you Mervis!

Recently Married

Mervis was a wonderful experience for both my fiancé and me. We went there to look at engagement rings to see what I like, and although he shopped around, he did end up buying my ring there. We went back and bought my band (the match to my ring) and he has gone back several times with me and on his own to find a ring for himself. They have been wonderful to work with every time.

Services Used: Jewelry

Quality Quality Quality. When shopping for engagement rings and wedding bands this is THE place to go. I would also recommend going to their holiday trunk shows where they pull out all the stops. From a red carpet welcome to a champagne toast they know how to treat a customer.

My fiancé also purchased diamond earrings from here and they are perfect!

This may not be the most budget friendly but you sure are paying for top of the line jewelry with the best upgrade options!! LOVE everything about Mervis!

Silvia & Chad's
Recently Married

Raul was fantastic to work with. Beautiful and good quality, the whole experience was terrific!

Recently Married

We went to the Mervis in Tyson's Corner and were very happy with their products. Our rings were flawless and stunning, and their customer service is wonderful. Their complimentary ring cleaning is a great touch! I would definitely go back for jewelry in the future.

Services Used: Jewelry

You will not be disappointed working with Mervis! xoxo

Recently Married

My fiancé bought my engagement ring from Mervis and it was absolutely gorgeous. He went to many jewelers around the Tyson's area and said Mervis helped the most and was also priced the best. We went back to look at wedding bands during a trunk show which was fun because you could walk around with drinks and snacks and try on rings. We had a great guy helping us (same guy who helped my fiance pick my engagement ring when he went alone) and we picked our bands out within 30 minutes. We ended up getting the bands about two months later and they came with free engraving on the inside for both. The guy at Mervis kept us updated on the status of our wedding bands via email a few times, which was nice! Highly recommend.

Services Used: Jewelry

We purchased our wedding rings from Mervis. The quality and prices are unbeatable!!! My husband and I both love our rings!

Services Used: Jewelry

I worked with Jeff Scott at Mervis in Tyson's corner and I can truly say that I wouldn't have bought my wife's rings anywhere else. He was very knowledgeable about jewelry in general, their selection of Tacori is exemplary, and their prices on diamonds are really quite hard to beat. Every time that I have contacted Jeff via email, his reply has been professional and timely... and their speed at getting pieces done is exactly where it should be.

Overall, highly recommended.

Services Used: Jewelry

My fiance and I went to Mervis to purchase our wedding bands for our August wedding. Despite not having an appointment, they were able to see us right away and we quickly selected and purchased our rings. The whole process was so easy, and we can't wait to start wearing our beautiful wedding bands!