Mervis Diamond Importers

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
[Private]

I highly recommend Mervis Diamond Importers for you diamond buying needs. I worked with Dion at the Tyson's Corner, Virginia store over the past few weeks. He was able to locate the perfect diamond for a setting I already owned. I came in to the store with a diamond in mind, but after some excellent recommendations from Dion I ended up purchasing something completely different and could by happier. It looks great in the setting and will be cherished by my fiancé for years to come. Thanks Dion and Mervis Diamond Importers for your professionalism and expertise during this very exciting time in my life!

Samantha
[Private]

We absolutely loved our experience with Mervis and working with Jordan. When we first started looking at engagement rings, we went into Mervis really with no idea and Jordan was extremely helpful. He listened to what I said my likes and dislikes were and helped us find some great options. Not only that, but he helped my fiance pick out the most gorgeous diamond for my ring. I was blown away when my fiance proposed and I saw the finished product. My ring is absolutely amazing and I cannot take my eyes off of it! Thank you Mervis for providing us with such great customer service and an amazing engagement ring. We highly recommend Mervis to everyone and are looking forward to shopping for our wedding bands with you!

caitlin_harding
10/17/2015

My fiance bought my engagement ring here and they were extremely helpful and courteous to him throughout the entire process. I went back many times for sizing's and they inspected my ring each time and once replaces a baguette with a flaw for no charge and did it in record time so I could have the ring for Thanksgiving to show our families. We have also been shopping there for wedding bands and they are extremely helpful and wonderful to work with. Their prices are very reasonable and the quality is very good. Their staff is knowledgeable and very professional. There is no pressure to buy, they encourage you to take your time and shop around. They carry many great designers and work with them to make the perfect ring for you. I would recommend them to everyone!

[Private]

We had a wonderful experience going to Mervis! My husband proposed with a "stand in" ring because he had NO idea what I wanted (and neither did I to be honest). After the proposal we went together to Mervis and one other place. I have to say that the whole process was flawless. My husband was able to get me the most stunning ring in our budget and we got to pick it up 2 days later. I wanted a cathedral setting and they didnt have it in stock so they let me take the four prong so that we could announce our engagement with some bling. When the cathedral setting came in it took a day or two and I had my new setting. Loved it. Love my rinnnnggg! Thanks Mervis!

Services Used: Jewelry

Quality Quality Quality. When shopping for engagement rings and wedding bands this is THE place to go. I would also recommend going to their holiday trunk shows where they pull out all the stops. From a red carpet welcome to a champagne toast they know how to treat a customer.

My fiancé also purchased diamond earrings from here and they are perfect!

This may not be the most budget friendly but you sure are paying for top of the line jewelry with the best upgrade options!! LOVE everything about Mervis!

Silvia & Chad's
Recently Married

Raul was fantastic to work with. Beautiful and good quality, the whole experience was terrific!

Services Used: Jewelry

You will not be disappointed working with Mervis! xoxo

Recently Married

My fiancé bought my engagement ring from Mervis and it was absolutely gorgeous. He went to many jewelers around the Tyson's area and said Mervis helped the most and was also priced the best. We went back to look at wedding bands during a trunk show which was fun because you could walk around with drinks and snacks and try on rings. We had a great guy helping us (same guy who helped my fiance pick my engagement ring when he went alone) and we picked our bands out within 30 minutes. We ended up getting the bands about two months later and they came with free engraving on the inside for both. The guy at Mervis kept us updated on the status of our wedding bands via email a few times, which was nice! Highly recommend.

Services Used: Jewelry

We purchased our wedding rings from Mervis. The quality and prices are unbeatable!!! My husband and I both love our rings!

Services Used: Jewelry

I worked with Jeff Scott at Mervis in Tyson's corner and I can truly say that I wouldn't have bought my wife's rings anywhere else. He was very knowledgeable about jewelry in general, their selection of Tacori is exemplary, and their prices on diamonds are really quite hard to beat. Every time that I have contacted Jeff via email, his reply has been professional and timely... and their speed at getting pieces done is exactly where it should be.

Overall, highly recommended.

Services Used: Jewelry

We worked with Nancy and we absolutely love her! She is not pushy and very honest. I am very indecisive and she never got annoyed with me coming to try on the same rings trying to decide. The quality of diamonds at Mervis is great and their upgrade program is awesome!

Recently Married

Wow. My fiancé and I looked at a large number of jewelers before finding Mervis. We tried places inside the mall (poor quality, poor customer service), and places outside of the mall (poor selection, sometime poor service as well). After being underwhelmed by most places, my sister suggested Mervis Diamond Importers In Tysons (where she got her engagement ring).

We worked with Rahul and he was fantastic! Not once did we ever feel pressure to increase our budget. In fact, he found us an amazing Tacori ring that fit our $5000 budget (ended up being a little less). Their diamonds are always cut perfectly which give an awesome sparkle. I'm at the age of engagement galore (24), and this has been the first place I've recommended to all of my friends/colleagues.

I cannot imagine buying jewelry from anyplace else.

Services Used: Jewelry

I picked out my ring and after months of shopping I found the one at Mervis. They definitely gave me the best diamond for my budget and they even worked with me when my diamond was loose and I needed resizing!

Recently Married

The service at Mervis was great! They were easy to work with and we received our ring within a week.

Services Used: Jewelry

Our experience with Mervis Diamond Importers was AWESOME!!! WE love our rings! The staff was very courteous and professional. Our salesperson Jeremy Rosenblatt, was EXCELLENT!!! He took us through the process of purchasing our rings and he answered all of our many questions with patience. We got a chance to Mr. Ronnie Mervis! Overall it is was a excellent experience! We have decided that Mervis Diamond Importer is our #1 Jeweller of Choice.!

Services Used: Jewelry

My husband initially (and later I) worked closely with Rahul Vohra of Mervis Diamond Importers of Tysons/Vienna -- best decision ever! Rahul is a Senior Diamond Consultant, and very well educated in the business. He was very professional and really worked with us to get us exactly what we (ME) wanted!

We started from scratch -- just selecting a loose 1.5c D round cut diamond - I got to pick the size and the 4Cs with the help of Rahul of course. We were deciding between the two: Tacori or Verragio. For me, I liked the very detailed and intricate designs that Verragio, so we went with them.

Rahul worked with Verragio to get us EXACTLY what we wanted, custom designed to the T. Our design was so custom, that Barry Verragio himself had to get involved and over-see the process of the ring! The final piece was just unbelievably gorgeous. And we selected a beautiful Verragio band to go along with it.

Rahul also handled my husband's band request -- a religious/auspicious stone to be placed on the inside rim of his band -- so that it could touch the skin of his finger. We provided him with the stone, which was then sent off to be cleaved and then carefully and securely placed in his band.

I would recommend Mervis to all and furthermore, recommend you work with Rahul Vohra -- no pushy sales, finds you exactly what you are looking for, bends over backwards to help you get what you want, and makes you a life long customer!

Thank you Mervis Vienna and especially Rahul Vohra!

Very Happy Customers!