Melissa Michelle Reflections

Value
Flexibility
Private User
1+ year ago

Melissa is AMAZING! She has taken my daughter's pictures since she was about 6 months....and has been a part of our life ever since. We've had Melissa there for our daughter's first year, her birthday, our engagement, our wedding....and every family card in between. I recommend her wholeheartedly. She's talented, creative, supportive, and worth every penny!

4.7

Melissa did a wonderful job on our wedding and engagement pictures. She is very creative and had some awesome suggestions. Not only was she taking photos but helping me with my dress and other little things. I had so many wonderful things to said about how good the pictures turned out. I would definitely recommend her to anyone wanting great professional pictures. She has passion for what she does and you can tell. She also did my little sisters senior pictures which were wonderful!!!

Services Used: Photography

Very easy to work with and I loved the quality of work. Best packages for price. She had everything I wanted for photography for my wedding.

Services Used: Photography

Great Photos & Easy to work with.

Victoria
06/29/2013

Melissa is great! She loves what she does and it shows. She is very flexiable, easy going and so talented. I was pleased with the whole process and my pictures are beautiful! We will definitely work with her in the future.

jackie
09/15/2012

Wonderful photographer. Our pictures are amazing, i have them all over our house to see everyday! She is also really easy to work with, made us feel comfortable. She was so helpful at our wedding too, over snd beyound what we could have asked for!!!!

Services Used: Photography

I could not have asked for a better photographer, the whole experience from engagement pictures to the wedding was amazing and her photos really captured how great our day was. I have got so many compliments on her pictures, she is truely very talented!..

Services Used: Photography

Melissa Michelle was the BEST photographer to have! She totally worked with me, as I live in southern CA and was getting married in northern CA she was totally flexible and willing to work with my schedule and situation. She was a delight to be around, always so friendly and not intrusive. I am not that comfortable in front of a camera, and she was very nice about giving direction so the photos came out amazing but I didn't feel too awkward or stupid. I feel extremely lucky to have had her as my photographer, the photos are going to be cherished throughout our lives. I cannot recommend her strongly enough!!!

Services Used: Photography

Melissa went above and beyond in every way for our wedding. She was quick to jump in and help out in any way that she noticed she could be of further assistance. She has an amazing eye for detail and really captured the "moments". Within 5 minutes of meeting her for the first time, we felt we had known her much longer and she just "got" exactly what we wanted in our pictures. We highly recommend her and look forward to working with her again in the future!

GREAT JOB!!

Services Used: Photography

Melissa is amazing she understands what you want and seems to adapt to your personality to really bring out who you are as a couple with the pictures she takes. If you have the chance to book her for your wedding, family pictures, or materinty pictures do it.. You will not reget it. She is the best.