Megan K. Events

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

We absolutely loved our Month of Wedding Planner, Megan K with Megan K Events in Pensacola, FL!!! From the very first day I spoke with her, I instantly felt ALL of the stress I was feeling come off of my shoulders and I knew we were in very good hands. Her and her team were amazing with communication, organization and had the best, most creative ideas for our big day! There were absolutely no loose ends anywhere.. Megan K runs a tight ship to say the least!!! She ensured everyone involved in the wedding knew exactly where to be, what to do and when to do it. Everything was planned, implemented and executed just flawlessly!! Our wedding would have been a disaster without the guidance and coordination of Megan K and her team. It was the best day ever and we owe it all to Megan K :) She is simply amazing at what she does.. trust me when I say leave your wedding planning in the hands of Megan K and you will be the happiest, most stress-free bride ever! She will take care of literately EVERYTHING so you can just enjoy the ride without any worries at all.

Fellow Brides-to-Be, do yourself a favor and stop your search for a wedding planner, just give Megan K a call she will take away all your worries!! She is by far the best wedding planner

Megan, you were such a blessing to us and we cant thank you enough for everything you did! You were truly a pleasure to work with and we couldn't be happier with how everything turned out!

Megan K. Events responded with the following comments:

Melissa, THANK YOU so much for this review. You and Wade are one awesome match and we thoroughly enjoyed working with you. The wedding day was just amazing and we are so happy that you are so happy! We look forward to keeping in touch and seeing you around town next year :) Thank you for your business and CONGRATULATIONS on your marriage!
XO, Megan K. and Team

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Teresa and I enjoyed a perfect beach wedding in Destin, FL on March 15, 2015. We are not from the area, so required someone local to the area to guide us through all of the elements of planning, contracting, and enjoying the services of the vast number of vendors along the Emerald Coast.

A quick web search revealed a large number of wedding/event planners in the area. We contacted many, and decided on Megan K. Events because of the professionalism, and thorough detail provided by both Megan and Rachel concerning all of the elements we need to consider for a destination wedding. The team was focused on our requirements from the very first call, through the planning stages, the day of the event, and follow up afterwards.

Teresa and I used the Megan K. Events team as our source for information on high quality vendors for the various elements of our day. Megan and Rachel provided multiple recommendations for cake designers, general caterers, bar tenders, and guest transportation options. For the most part we relied on Megan's top recommendations, and found those vendors to be perfect for our special day. Looking back, neither Teresa nor I can think of anything that we did not thoroughly enjoy about our experience with Megan K. Events. Our use of Megan and her team spanned some 5 months, we took our time doing our research on the team's recommendations. While Teresa and I only had the pleasure of actually meeting with Megan once, we fostered a personal relationship with her and we attribute that to her exuberant personality, and tenacious desire to meet the needs of her demanding clients.

Teresa and I want to thank you Megan. We both highly recommend your services as an event planner and wish you all the best with a successful and prosperous business future.

All our best to you and your team, Kirk and Teresa

Kirk and Teresa,
WOW! Thank you so much for such a wonderful review! You two are one special couple and it was a pleasure meeting you and working with you to make sure all was what it should be for your wedding day! Weather and all - I couldn't be happier for you and am so glad that you loved our area and loved your wedding day! Best wishes on an amazing life together. Congratulations!

Services Used: Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

Megan and team helped us plan a PERFECT day!!!!! It was an absolute pleasure working with, Megan, Rachael, and Millie. They helped make the day go off without a hitch. Everything we wanted Megan listened to and found a way to make it happen for us. When we needed her she was there, and her staff was always attentive. They helped keep us organized and find the best ways to help us carry out our vision for our big day. Most importantly, Megan and team were just really really nice people!!!!! They were always good spirited and kind, you couldn't ask for more when working with someone who is helping you plan one of the most important days of your life. If you want perfection and attention to detail Megan K Events should be at the top of the list. Onika and Mateo

Megan K. Events responded with the following comments:

Onika, thank you so much for your review. We certainly enjoyed working with you and Mateo as well. I must say you made it easy for us; you were so organized and and top of thing throughout the planning and wedding day. And you and Mateo are just such a great couple! And so much fun! And what an awesome group of family and friends you have! And…I could go on and on! Thank you for choosing us and we look forward to seeing you two when you come visit! :)
Love,
Megan K. and Team

Recently Married

About a month and a half before the wedding we unexpectedly moved about five hours away from Pensacola, and so I contacted Mëgan Kennedy and her team to help with the last minute details. Mëgan was incredibly helpful finishing up the plans I had started and making sure all of the details we hadn’t thought of were in place. She solved a number of potential crises day-of that I was unaware of until after we had arrived home and talked about the wedding with my parents. She ensured that the day was incredibly smooth. Even though my make-up artist canceled DAY-OF she arranged for me to see Jacey Cosentino of Skin Beauty Boutique. My husband has some skin allergies and other issues so we had planned on having him see her already to make sure he was comfortable, but Mëgan arranged for us both to have our makeup done without seeing each other! Her assistant Rachel was awesome during the reception, making sure everything ran smoothly, and again solving last minute crises in a jiffy. Mëgan also had an intern working the wedding, which is fine by me since it seems the best way to learn, but she was more of an observer than a help.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

Megan K, Rachael, and team were awesome. Our wedding was perfect and reminded us of pictures from popular wedding magazines. The team showed great professionalism. Most important, they cared about the well-being of the client. We would highly recommend their services. We give the team 5 stars!!!!

Sincerely,

Mr. & Dr. Willie L. Robbins, Jr.

Heidi
06/21/2014

Megan is as wonderful of a person as she is a planner. We met almost 2 years before my wedding and through that time we spoke via email and phone and had some in-person meetings. She was very tentative and quick to respond with all my numerous questions. I planned a good bit of my wedding from long distance and she gave me great references to contact. She was helpful in every aspect of wedding planning down to the last detail. With having Megan Kennedy on my side I was so relaxed the day of my wedding and I didn't have to worry about a thing. I also used Megan K.'s florist Christine Clark "Ella" who is just as wonderful and captured my ideas to a T!! I would recommend Megan to all brides if they want a fabulous wedding!!

Megan K. Events responded with the following comments:

Heidi, my longest planning client:), it was our pleasure! You had such great vision and were so organized. And you were just as sweet as can be throughout the 2 years of planning. THANK YOU for the opportunity to work with you and Andrew. It was such a wonderful day and I loved being a part of it. CONGRATS! And please tell your parents I said hello!
XO,
Mēgan K.

Services Used: Wedding Planning

I hired Megan K. Events when I was planning my wedding. It was the best money I spent. Megan is so nice, thoughtful, and optimistic. She is always there to give ideas, advice, or to take care of things that are stressing you out. Megan also seems to know who to call when "little emergencies" arise, and everything magically works out. Megan was a joy to work with and is someone that I now consider a friend. She is the best!!
Janet Coker

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Megan K Events is a great coordinator to work with! Megan and her team orchestrated the details of my big day flawlessly. They are so professional and are absolutely wonderful at managing all parts of an event. Our wedding would not have been so perfect without them! Their knowledge, ability and professionalism along with their personal touches makes Megan K. Events one of best vendors on the Gulf Coast and an absolute must for every bride!

Megan K. Events responded with the following comments:

What a great day it was! From the weather, to the sweet ceremony, beautiful reception, and everything in between; it was one amazing wedding day! And we got our 25 group pictures in 20 minutes - yippee! Thank you so much for allowing us to be a part of your special day and for the wonderful review. Much love to Falyn and Joe (and families) from Megan K. and team!

1+ year ago

Megan Kennedy and her crew are awesome! We hired Megan for full planning of my daughter's wedding and couldn't have been more pleased. She is extremely organized and knowledgeable about every aspect of event planning. She has great connections with every type of vendor you can imagine. She handled everything from scheduling tastings with the caterer to meetings with photographers and DJ's. Christine Clark, Megan K.'s floral designer, absolutely blew us away with her design and decor! She listened to my daughter's vision and boy did she deliver! It was absolutely beautiful. Rachael was wonderful too! I could go on and on but bottom line is this - my daughter had the wedding of her dreams thanks to Megan K. Events!

Megan K. Events responded with the following comments:

Hi, Mary Jo! We LOVED working with you and Jena - what a fabulous wedding weekend it was (and how about that weather?!) Thank you for the opportunity to plan and design Jena's wedding...she was so calm and relaxed and we love that she just loved everything (good call by you on the carriage too!)
Love,
Megan K., Christine, Rachael, and Team

Services Used: Wedding Planning

I can't say enough good things about Megan, Christine (floral designer), and their team!

Megan helped us plan our wedding on pensacola beach, all while I was living in Texas. She was so professional and on top of every little detail.
The entire wedding weekend, my fiancé, family and I were all able to relax and enjoy every moment without having to worry about anything at all. We trusted that Megan and her team would take care of everything, including any problems that arose.
Christine did all of the flowers and decor for my bridesmaids' luncheon, wedding at the church, and wedding reception. We were blown away with how beautiful everything looked. She was able to figure out exactly what I had envisioned for my wedding (and I am very picky) and design accordingly.
I am so thankful that Megan k events was recommended to us, we couldn't have had the perfect wedding we had without them!!!

Megan K. Events responded with the following comments:

Alice, THANK YOU! We had such a great time working with you and your mom. Your whole family was just a pleasure to meet and we are so thrilled you all enjoyed the wedding weekend to the fullest. We look forward to seeing you back down this way soon! Congratulations to you and Randy!
- Megan K., Christine, and Team

Services Used: Flowers, Wedding Planning
1 Review
1+ year ago

Working with Megan, Christine and their team was pure pleasure. They were cute, fun, and tended to our every need. Would highly recommend to everyone!!!

Megan K. Events responded with the following comments:

Thank you! We are so glad you enjoyed your planning experience with us!
- Megan K., Christine, and Team

Services Used: Beauty & Health, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Transportation
Sandy
02/15/2014

Megan is a delightful person to deal with. She is extremely organized, never missing the smallest detail. The only mistakes we made in my daughter's wedding were the items we exchanged Megan's ideas for ours. She has so much experience and wisdom, and she was the perfect one to lead us. I was six hours away, and when I turned everything over to Megan, I did not worry about a thing. Christine, Megan's florist, was an absolute wonder also, so gracious and talented. Megan handled everything...down to holding my purse at the reception, with such aplomb and graciousness. She often saved us money by brokering deals with vendors. What a marvel she is. I will always be grateful to her...such a talent.

Megan K. Events responded with the following comments:

Sandy, you were such a pleasure to work with! You were such a wonderful Mother of the Bride and Shelley was just as sweet as can be! Thank you for letting us know what a great experience you had with us for planning and florals. Christine loved capturing Shelley's classic style and we are so happy you loved everything. We appreciate your business and look forward to hearing from you with updates on the sweet newlyweds!
XO,
Megan, Christine, and Team

Services Used: Wedding Planning

The ladies of Megan K Events are absolutely amazing! I came to them with a very specific, over-the-top vision for my wedding and they helped turn my dreams into reality! I must admit, I'm a bit of a control freak and I'm a perfectionist, so it was very hard for me to turn my wedding over to someone else, but Megan and her incredible team put me completely at ease! They allowed me to sit back and enjoy my special day, instead of having to manage it! I was so calm on the day of my wedding because I knew Megan K was in charge! She also helped keep everything organized and flowing smoothly. One of my greatest concerns for my wedding was that it would be filled with awkward moments, which make me very uncomfortable, but because of Megan K Events I can honestly say that there was not a single awkward moment the entire day! Everything was effortless! They organized everything and made sure that every little detail was taken care of! If your getting married in Pensacola or any of the surrounding areas, I highly recommend Megan K Events! Trust me, you don't want to get married without them!

Megan K. Events responded with the following comments:

Nicole - what an amazing and fairytale wedding day! We loved your vision from the beginning and to work together to make it come to life was an awesome experience. Thank you for choosing us for your wedding planning and florals. We look forward to seeing what is in store for you and Nick!
- Megan, Christine, and Team

Services Used: Wedding Planning

I honestly don't know what I would have done without Megan and her team. They were absolutely incredible and handled everything so beautifully! Her attention to detail is amazing... And most of all, her demeanor! I felt like she was a best friend that was by my side with anything and everything I needed at each moment of the day! Hiring Megan was the best wedding decision I made!!

Megan K. Events responded with the following comments:

Jenna - you were a dream bride! Between the color coding and the spreadsheets, we were just the perfect fit :) HA :) Thank you for choosing us; we enjoyed every minute. And we're looking forward to seeing what's to come for you and Jeff! Congratulations!
Best,
Mēgan + Team

Services Used: Wedding Planning

You will be very thankful you used Megan from Megan K Events. She will totally take care of everything that you need. She has a wonderful personality and is very easy to work with. She also has an excellent team that works with her including one of the best decorators anywhere. My daughter's wedding was one of the most beautiful weddings I have ever been to thanks to them. When you are planning you need someone to help and take as much stress off of you as possible and also have many wonderful ideas. You will love these girls. She will direct and put everything together for you right through to the end of the reception. They are great! My daughter and I are very glad we looked on-line for reviews of good wedding planners and found Megan K. You won't be sorry.

Services Used: Wedding Planning

The moment I met Megan K., I felt like I’d known her my entire life. She is the most warm, caring yet professional person I have ever met. From day one, she and her team understood our desires and orchestrated every detail with perfection! Especially the GORGEOUS FLORAL DESIGN by Christine Clark! We chose the full planning package because I lived out of state --- That was the best decision I made (other than saying 'I do' of course!) Their creativity, organization, and attention to detail enabled me to relax and enjoy the wedding planning process! They were committed to ensuring we received a high quality, personalized event. We were continuously impressed by their excellent communication skills, their professionalism, their flexibility, and their enthusiasm! Thank you Megan K. Events for making our wedding day the most exciting and beautiful day of our lives! We love you all!! Britt & Paul

Megan K. Events responded with the following comments:

Well, Britt, we feel as strongly about you! We just fell in love with your sweet, Southern charm and personality. That along with your amazing sense of style and vision - what an amazing wedding we were blessed to be a part of. You, Paul, and family will always have a special place in our hearts; you're definitely part of the Mēgan K. family now! We look forward to seeing you more now that you're local :) And thank you again for choosing us for your Big Day; it really was a wonderful experience the entire way through. And PS - the dancing with Z was so awesome! Your guests - every single one, even Bonnie Sue, couldn't help but get out there and dance. Everyone just loved y'all and loved your wedding. Just as it should be!
Much love to you and Paul,
Mēgan, Christine, and Team