Meg Simone Wedding Films

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Meg is fantastic. She was so amazing to work with and we were thrilled that she was available to capture our day - She is such a sweet, happy person and we highly recommend her. Now we will be able enjoy the day over and over again through the wedding video - it was so important to me to be able to see the people I love the most having an amazing time and to hear their voices and see them dancing - this is something truly special that we will share and re-live forever!

Services Used: Videography

I honestly don't know where to begin. Meg was one of the big highlights of our wedding. She created the most beautiful film I have ever seen and was so flexible and amazing to work with. I can't say enough about her and I can't wait until my brothers get married so we can use her again. She's AMAZING!!!!!!!!!! I would recommend her a thousand times over and over again!

Services Used: Videography

My husband and I are nothing short of thrilled with our wedding video. We initially decided we didn't need a video and then after months of looking at others videos on different websites, finally met Meg. We hemmed and hawed about who to pick, but in the end went with Meg. We are so glad we did, we have a fabulous video to show for it.
Meg tells your wedding as a story, and it's just great to watch! We would highly recomment.

Services Used: Videography

Meg was amazing to work with, very easy going and we felt comfortable with her from the start, so we had so much fun.
We have great still shots and a video that will keep our special day fresh in our minds for a lifetime. She shot it all, from the quirky looks we tend to give each other, down to the gazing into each others eyes. The day was perfect and so are the memories she captured.

We have watched the video OVER and OVER and it's a timeless, priceless, piece of art we will cherish always. THANK YOU MEG!!!!

Jill & Lauren

Services Used: Photography, Videography

Meg is amazing! She is very professional and does a great job knowing your story so she can pull it all together in a video of your day! I couldn't imagine not having my wedding documented and specifically by Meg who is so talented at what she does!

Services Used: Videography

As a wedding photographer, it would be easy to argue that photos are the most important part of the day... but having a FILM of your wedding is truly a MUST! To see the day, hear the voices, hear the vows that you spoke. These are things that are so precious to have captured. Photos capture a moment in time, and Film captures time in motions- both amazing things to have!
You will not find a more genuine, hard working and creative person than Meg to capture your day.
We are so thrilled to have had you as part of our day and even more-so to now count you among our friends.
Thank you Meg and Dave!

Services Used: Videography

Meg was amazing the day of our wedding! She's so nice and easy to talk to. She has a questionair for you to fill out to better help her understand the things that are important to you so she makes sure she captures them. Picking out your own music for the DVD is fun and ads a personal touch. She did lots of interviews with our friends and family (we requested that) and they all said how they felt like she was a friend.
She is very creative and talented. Thanks to her I have a living memory of my wedding day and my family that I will be able to look back at for all my years.
Tiffany

Services Used: Videography

High quality video and filming angles!

Services Used: Videography

Meg did both the videography and photography for our small "elopement" recently, with her associate. She was amazing to work with! Both our pictures and video are wonderful! We had told her we met playing World of Warcraft, and she surprised us by using the music from it in the video! It fit, and it really makes it unique to us. Everyone was impressed at the quality of each, and I was especially happy with the pictures of our family which I didn't even know she took.

What truly made her so great though was this: we mentioned that we were having a family party 2 days later to celebrate our wedding, and she worked hard and had both the video and the photos to us the day after our wedding! She also had the photos online by then, and when I told her this was wonderful because I could show them to my family who was unable to attend, she went at once and also uploaded the video for them! It meant so much to us to be able to share our wedding with our family and friends who weren't there. This is truly above and beyond what we expected when we originally hired her and set her in a class of her own. She really cares about the couples she works with and goes to great lengths to make their day special.

Thank you Meg!

Services Used: Photography, Videography

We just got our wedding video in over the weekend and words cannot express how happy we are with our wedding video! Meg did an AMAZING job! The way she put our video together with music was done beautifully. She is so enthusiastic about her job, and it really shows throughout the entire wedding process and in the video. She is very talented.

I loved working with Meg Simone! During the planning process Meg was responsive, helpful, kind, and enthusiastic. I would e-mail her with questions and she would get back to me within a few hours.

When it came time to the wedding, Meg did a fantastic job filming our special day!! She captured all of the key moments, was easy to talk to, and people even forgot that she was there filming them!

In my opinion, EVERYONE should have their wedding filmed! Pictures are great, but they only capture the "frozen" moment.... with a wedding video you can see the real thing happening in real time! It is beautiful to be able to watch your wedding day over again, especially since Meg does it so perfectly!

Services Used: Videography

If you are looking for a videographer that captures your personalities and the true essence of your wedding day, then Meg Simone is the videographer for you. Her warm personality makes you feel very comfortable and at ease. From start to finish, she did the most wonderful job. I was so impressed with all her editing work. Everything was so creative down to the music selection which was very meaningful to our wedding. Meg was so organized, professional and was great to work with. We couldn't be happier with the end result, it truly captured the special moments of our wedding day!

Services Used: Videography

Meg Simone was the videographer for our May 2009 wedding and we were thrilled with her service, professionalism and communication throughout the entire process. Meg took the time to get to know us as a couple and the final product is not only a beautiful reflection of our wedding day but is true to our tastes and wedding style. When watching the video, we were shocked at the moments she was able to capture - we didn't even notice the camera throughout the day!
We were also thrilled to receive updates and clips throughout her editing process and impressed with how quickly she completed the work.
We could not be happier with Meg Simone and her work, she went above and beyond and we have a beautiful video to help us remember the day forever.

Services Used: Videography

Meg is awesome!! In our pre-wedding meeting she wanted to go over every part of the day to make sure she was able to catch each moment as it happened. She even gave us some great suggestions for pictures before the wedding occurred. She is very insightful and does excellent videographer work.

Services Used: Videography

Meg Simone did my wedding photography, and last minute we asked her to do videography as well. The videography was great, but the photograph was PHENOMENAL. She sat down with me and I told her exactly what type of photos I wanted - fun, candid shots of people enjoying the wedding, and some posed shots. The shots are GORGEOUS and completely capture the fun and entertaining moments of the night, as well as the romance and beauty. If you're a bride who knows what you want, Meg is the girl for you - she's completely flexible and really interested to know what you want for your special day. But, if you're a bride who doesn't know anything about photography (also a quality of mine), she is very knowledgable and informative about what makes good photos and uses that knowledge to help you figure out what you want out of your photos. She will work with you to understand the style of your wedding and the personality of your guests to create exactly the photos you want to remember your wedding by. I often look through my photos and am captured by all the details and memories that she has helped me hold onto through pictures. I was thoroughly impressed by her. One thing that several guests have mentioned about her is that "She must've been good because i don't even remember seeing her there". its the truth! My father in law (the reverend) was worried about the photographer being too in our face. She captured every important moment without us even noticing she was there. Impressive!
Thanks Meg!!

Services Used: Photography, Videography

Meg is AMAZING! She is so flexible, responsive, and easy to work with. Plus she's a lot of fun! She has such talent in editing videos, setting them to music, and making sure she covers all aspects of the day. I could not be happier with my wedding video, and I highly recommend Meg to anyone considering wedding videography.

Services Used: Videography

I would recommend Meg Simone to anybody. I LOVED my video. I was very picky on what I wanted and she very obvioulsy listened to every word I said because it was exactly what I wanted. Working with Meg was such a pleasant experience. She got back to me so quickly on any questions I had, had advice when I needed it and worked with me in every way possible. I've watched the video numerous times with a big smile on my face. Certainly one of the best decisions I made during my wedding planning experience.