McGrath Clambakes, Inc.

Value
Flexibility
Maria
09/19/2014

McGrath's was one of the true highlights of our wedding. The owner TR came out to review the plan for the tent and food a few weeks prior. He was on top of every detail and need during the reception. Our event coordinator Allie was trustworthy, calm, on top of everything and a joy to work with. She had it all together the day of the reception - she truly went above and beyond. The food was outstanding - guests from Nantucket were raving about the quality of the lobsters and the appetizers were gone faster than anything. McGraths took care of just about everything and were a pleasure to work with. I recommend them for any party/wedding/event/function!!

Jennifer
09/13/2014

If I could give McGrath Clambakes more than 5 stars, I would. Our expectations were exceeded in every way! Choosing them was by far the smartest decision I made for our wedding!

Erin H.
09/13/2014

Melissa at mcgrath's was a pleasure to deal with throughout the whole process. She was always patient and kind to me even when I was harried or missed a deadline. I had a small garden party and she was always helpful and flexible with options and suggestions, and I never felt pressured to do anything I didn't want. Because I was planning from across the country, eventually I had to just let go and trust McGrath's to run the day - and they did so beautifully. All of my guests commented on how beautiful everything looked, how tasty the food was and how professional they were. Thank you guys!!

Elizabeth
09/06/2014

They were great! Really pleasant people who worked with all of my confusion and made a great night!

Services Used: Catering

These guys were amazing!! I had my wedding on a private residence and Allie and TR literally did everything for me so professionally and were beyond helpful. Being an ultimate DIY wedding, I had a ton of stuff running through my head and they were both saviors! Despite weather threats, they were completely on the ball and guided me just enough to make for the perfect day. The food was delicious - everyone loved it. The service was A+++

Rebecca
08/28/2014

We are from Virginia and had to secure catering services for my son's rehearsal dinner. The food, presentation and extremely professional staff went beyond my highest expectations. The lobsters, clams and mussels were simply amazing. Allie Cashman and McGrath,s made coordinating an event for approximately 80 people from out-of-state as easy as possible and they were extremely tolerant of my many changes in venue. If I could rate them higher on the scale provided, I would.

Shawn
08/24/2014

Mcgrath's catered both our rehearsal & wedding nights. Allie , TR, and the rest of their team were just amazing. My Husband and I were across the country planning and everyone at Mcgrath's made the process so easy. From the phone calls, finally our face to face meetings, the set up , to the food and service. All of our guests came up to us saying the food on both nights was the best food they have ever been served at a wedding and said the staff was fantastic. They were much than just a caterer helping with small touches such as putting our homemade napkin ring holders on the napkins, setting up special tables for our ceremony, to helping coordinate the entrance of the wedding party. We can never thank them enough for helping make our weekend something we will never forget.

Services Used: Catering, Wedding Planning
Recently Married

Melissa and team were wonderful to work with! We felt happy providing a great traditional New England meal for our visitors from far away.

Recently Married

Thank you seems completely inadequate but my husband and I are just so grateful to McGrath Clambakes, specifically Kerry Sullivan, the bartenders, servers, and cooks at McGraths. My husband remarked that he wishes the food was not as good because people kept coming up to tell him just how much they enjoyed the meal! We are just so happy that McGraths were our caterer and, Kerry Sullivan's organization, professionalism, and attention to details was absolutely incredible.

From the very beginning, Kerry answered my endless streams of questions quickly, with excellent suggestions, guidance and wisdom. As we neared the big day, Kerry took care of every detail and was an excellent liaison with all our vendors (coordinator, DJ, venue, and Newport Tents). I knew that we were in excellent hands! On the day of out reception, everything was flawless. The food was extraordinary, the execution perfect, and everyone was just so nice! McGraths even received compliments on the tap Guinness from the our Irish guests! (They have high standards for Guinness)

Thank you. I'm going to search for reasons to throw a party in order to eat the McGrath's food again. What a wonderful day and Kerry's wisdom was essential in the final execution.

Services Used: Catering, Lighting & Decor
Sheri
08/09/2014

I couldn't have asked for anything more. The food was fantastic, the bar service was great and best of all the coordination of the event at the venue was top notch!

Kristen
08/08/2014

My daughter's wedding was perfect!! McGrath's was amazing from the minute I contacted them until the event was over. Every aspect of our event was truly exceptional. The service was friendly and attentive, the food was just delicious. Guests continue to comment on how wonderful the meal was. I know McGrath is famous for their clambakes, but that is not all they do. Our menu consisted of Steak or Chicken and it was incredible! The appetizers were delicious and the presentation was impeccable. Our event coordinator Kerry really made the whole process easy. She was attentive, accommodating and detail oriented. The day of the wedding she took the stress away which enabled me to really enjoy the special day. TR prepared the incredible meal and personally checked to make sure everyone was happy. The whole experience exceeded my expectations. It was perfect!

Samantha
08/08/2014

Thank you so much for catering our wedding! Working with your company was a joy.

The entire planning process went smoothly and was very enjoyable. It was difficult for us to pick the menu because all of the food options were so delicious. You and your staff were always readily available to answer our questions and concerns.

We had an outdoor wedding at my moms house with about 60 guests. The day before the event the crew came and started setup. They were quick and efficient and it really helped to make the day of run smoothly. The day of TR and his staff arrived on time and ready to go.

The food and service was impeccable and we along with all of our guests were beyond impressed. We are so grateful and appreciative to you for going the extra mile to create a menu and atmosphere that reflected our personalities. Thank you again to you and your staff, you all really helped to make the day perfect!

Janie
08/02/2014

We felt the food was very good. The staff was very helpful. All our guests who have been to many events raved about the food. We would highly recommend them!

Recently Married

Allie was beyond helpful, anything we asked she did or pointed us in the right right direction to get it done. Can't say enough of good things about her and the McGrath staff!

Michelle
07/19/2014

I cannot say enough good things about McGrath! Everyone raved about the food, it was definitely the star of the show! I loved all the attention to detail and quality of service- particularly the signature drink, it came out fabulous! I must give a very special recognition thank you to Kerry, the senior event coordinator, for always being available and for being so incredibly accommodating. I must have sent at least a hundred emails to Kerry and she was always prompt to respond and completely wonderful to work with. She really made planning easy!! I appreciate that she was really committed to making my day perfect from the first email to the last table put away. Thank you to everyone at McGrath!

Jean
07/12/2014

With the guidance of Kerry Sullivan & TR, I was able to organize a wedding that guests have described as the best wedding they have ever been to!

Kerry & TR have a personable manner and great depth of knowledge, they made the planning process easy. They and their staff are professional, friendly and attentive to detail.... resulting in a beautifully presented and orchestrated event. Kerry saw to the flow of the day & TR saw that our food was amazing! They effortlessly provided for all my guests even those with food allergies.

My guests are still talking about the fabulous food. Cocktail hour was a hit with a delicious chowder station and beautifully presented passed appetizers. The grilled lobster tails and fillets were cooked to perfection & beautifully served with delicious sides. Even the wedding cake was presented beautifully with fresh whipped cream and assorted berries.

I commend all at McGraths and I thank you for a memorable day!

Services Used: Catering, Event Rentals & Photobooths