Maya Belle Jewelry

Maya Belle Jewelry

It's your day to shine...make sure you sparkle too!

www.etsy.com/shop/mayabelle

(4.8 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
(5.0 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I loved the jewlry I got from Maya Belle! I purchased my jewlry for my wedding as well as matching necklaces for my bridesmaids. It was beautiful and we couldn't have been happier with the service received. Thanks, Daria!!!!!

• Wedding: 05/17/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I learned about Maya Belle Jewelry by picking up a business card at one of the many vendor sites I visited during the planning of our wedding.

Maya Belle created beautiful necklaces, earrings, and bracelets for all of my attendants as well as earrings and a bracelet for me to wear on my wedding day.

The best thing about Maya Belle, in my opinion, is they help you to create EXACTLY what you want...I had been searching around jewelry stores, on-line, and in catalogues for a few months before finding Maya Belle and I could never find exactly what I wanted for my attendants...but I had an idea. Working with Maya Belle allowed that idea to come to life in the jewelry they hand-made for my bridal party...and everyone loved it!

A special personal touch is the jewelry is presented in a personalized way: the earrings and necklaces were hung as any piece of jewelry would be...but on the card read the name of the bride and the groom and our wedding date. This minor detail did not escape ANY of my six bridesmaids...and they all asked me where I had the jewelry made and some of them, I believe are planning to go there simply to have a unique piece of jewelry made for themselves!

For anyone who has an idea about jewelry for their wedding, either for themselves or as bridal party gifts, be sure to check out Maya Belle Jewelry...you will not be dissapointed!

• Wedding: 12/27/2008
Services Used: Jewelry, Unique Services (Other)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Daria did such an amazing job with my jewelry and all of my bridesmaids jewelry. Her work is beautiful-- the girls LOVED their jewelry. Everything she uses is real also (pearls, crystals, etc). She is the sweetest too! Wonderful to work with.

• Wedding: 10/25/2008
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Maya Belle Jewelry is definitely someone brides should consider when looking for jewelry for themselves, their bridesmaids and/or mothers of the bride and groom. She custom makes everything to order for her clients. She was a pleasure to work with and made the process so quick and easy for me. Everything turned out exquisite and my bridesmaids and mother loved every piece. I loved the fact that they were unique and were not items that could be anywhere. I would highly recommend her to anyone in the market.

• Wedding: 10/10/2008
4.8/5.0
  • Professionalism: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

MayaBelle Jewelry was a fantastic vendor. The earrings I ordered were more than beautiful and came with a personalized box. Daria is more than willing to do anything you would like. Loved the jewelry so much I bought one for myself!

• Wedding: 09/19/2008
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I bought my mom and mother-in-law bracelets to wear on my wedding day. Daria helped design beautiful jewelry that matched perfectly and that our moms loved! I would highly recommend Maya Belle!

• Wedding: 08/08/2008
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I was a mother of the bride who went with my daughter to purchase jewelry for her wedding party. Working with Daria was so easy. She always was available when it was convenient for us. Daria made 6 goregous necklaces and earrings to match a very unusual bridesmaid's color. She also did an adorable necklace for the flower girl. It was very apparent when working with Daria that she is very talented in jewelry designing and made sure we were 100% satisfied. I definitely will recommend Maya Belle Jewelry to anyone looking to buy custom made jewelry.

• Wedding: 08/01/2008
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Daria was one of the best vendors I worked with. I had a really weird color for my bridesmaids dresses but she helped me to find the best jewerly for my girls. She was so flexible. She actually designed a necklace just to go with my girls jewerly!!

• Wedding: 08/01/2008
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Daria, owner and jewelry maker at Maya Belle Jewelry was such a pleasure to work with. She was easy going, enthusiastic, and flexible. She was willing to meet when it was convenient for the customer and her designs are beautiful. The pieces she created for myself and my bridal party will remain treasured pieces for years to come. I purchased my earrings and a set of earrings and necklaces for my 6 bridesmaids. Daria helped me pick out the perfect pieces that would complement our attire. I was extremely pleased with the results! I would recommend Daria and Maya Belle Jewelry to anyone in the Philadelphia Area who is looking to create a unique style for their wedding.

• Wedding: 07/25/2008
4.8/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Daria from Maya Belle was a pleasure. She custom made a necklass and earrings for me for my wedding.

• Wedding: 07/12/2008
4.5/5.0
  • Value: 2.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I was very pleased with Maya Belle jewelery. Daria was wonderful in helping me choose jewelry for my bridesmaids as well as myself. Everyone was asking where I got the necklaces!! Thank you!

• Wedding: 06/28/2008
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My jewelry was beautiful it matched my bridesmaids gowns perfectly;I am recommending mayabelle jewelry to anyone getting married.

• Wedding: 10/12/2007
4.4/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Value: 3.5
  • Flexibility: 4.5

I was very happy with my jewelry and would contact her again for future purchases

• Wedding: 08/31/2007
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Maya Belle Jewelry was wonderful. I purchased necklaces and earings for all 8 of my bridesmaids and a flower girl. Not only were they beautiful, they were made in less than 2 months. Daria, the owner, was so great to work with. She really took time to listen to exactly what I wanted. I will defenitley be using Maya Belle Jewelry in the future.

• Wedding: 07/28/2007
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Daria made the most beautiful bridesmaid jewelry for my wedding. My bridesmaids loved the earrings and necklace. Daria does wonderful work and I would highly recommend her for any jewelry you want for your special day. Cheryl (June 30, 2007 wedding)

• Wedding: 06/30/2007
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I wanted something timeless and beautiful for myself and for my bridesmaids -- and I found it at Maya Belle.

My experience with Maya Belle Jewelry was exceptional! I wish everyone else with whom we had been in contact during our wedding planning process had been as friendly, patient, and flexible (and encouraging!!) as Daria! And -- of course Daria's work is outstanding -- my bridesmaids and I loved our jewelry. I cannot say enough about Maya Belle Jewelry.

Wearing beautiful, handmade jewelry was the perfect touch for the perfect day.

• Wedding: 06/01/2007
215-527-1767
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards