Matt G Video

Value
Flexibility
Stephanie
12/20/2014

If any one wants an AMAZING videographer, Matt is the one to hire!!!! I had seen his work from friends wedding and loved them! However, I live in Georgia, and looked for a local videographer that compared to his talents ( to save a few dollars), however it was will worth it to spend the few extra dollars for him to travel from Tennessee to have him shoot our wedding!! He is great to work with. He has an amazing energy and you can tell he truly has a passion for what he does!! I cannot say enough wonderful/amazing things about working with Matt and his talent!

Services Used: Videography

What a wonderful guy Matt G is! He was flexible, responsive, and honestly was one of the best choices we made during wedding planning. He made sure to capture everything we needed on our wedding day while still allowing us to enjoy and not getting "in the way." He was super professional and just one really cool guy. I cannot WAIT to see our video!

Hailey
06/21/2014

Matt and his crew are absolutely incredible!

Megan
05/25/2014

Matt is the best! Hiring him was one of the best decisions we made while planning our wedding! He did such an amazing job and I love showing off our video to our friends and family!

Daniel
04/05/2014

Great quality and service! The perfect person to work with on such an important day.

Meg
01/18/2014

So incredible to work with! Beautiful video that captures our day so perfectly!

David
10/13/2013

Matt was the absolute best during our wedding! We couldn't have asked for a better videographer! His attitude, creativity, and professionalism far exceeded our expectations. We LOVED the final product, Matt captured and edited our wedding into a wonderful video that will allow us to experience and relive our beautiful moments for years to come. I would recommend Matt to anyone looking to document their special day - with Matt you can cherish those memories for a lifetime.

Grace
10/12/2013

Best videographer in Nashville with the best price! Matt is so kind and his team is awesome!!

Whitney
09/21/2013

Matt and his crew were absolutely amazing to work with. They captured every special moment plus even more. We are so glad we found Matt G Video!!!! He made our wedding video something that we will always cherish and watch as the years past. Thank you Matt G Video for being so AWESOME and talented!!!!! We love love love our video!!!!!

Beth
09/14/2013

Matt G video was hands down my FAVORITE wedding vendor.

They have an UNBELIEVABLE eye for catching perfect moments. I LOVED the highlight film. My husband loved the highlight film. Our parents loved the highlight film. Our friends loved the highlight film. Our friend's friends loved the highlight film. It really is 2nd best thing to real memories. The editing was PERFECT AND - they were just so much FUN to have around on our wedding day!!! You won't find anything like them anywhere else.

If you are thinking of getting videography done, and do not use Matt G, you've made a huge mistake. Seriously, they are awesome at what they do, and great people to boot!

Brandi
08/17/2013

I was the bride, like many others, who was indecisive about hiring a videographer, BUT I can without a doubt say that this was the very best decision I made during the wedding planning process. I know everyone says that your wedding day goes by so quickly, but with my absolutely perfect video from Matt G we are able to relive every second. I cannot tell you how many of my friends and even friends of friends have told me that my wedding video is the best they have ever seen, and this is all because Matt is truly the VERY BEST! We seriously could not be more pleased! I would 100% recommend Matt G Video.

Jennifer
07/13/2013

Matt G Video was easily the best wedding decision (besides getting married) that we made. My husband and I watch the incredible video Matt and his wife created for us on the 13th of each month. Being able to relive our wedding day is so wonderful. And how incredible it is that we will be able to show our wedding day to our children and grandchildren! My husband and I had not met Matt or Lauren until the day of our wedding, yet they made us feel so comfortable. Besides that, the quality of the video is amazing-- I am a very detailed person and they captured everything I wanted and more. They were flexible, reliable, helpful, and enhanced our wedding day so much. Also, they worked really well with our photographers-- never getting in the way of one another. I truly hope to be able to work with Matt and Lauren again.

Matt and Lauren will forever hold a special place in our hearts-- they weren't just our wedding videographers, they became our friends and we are so thankful for them.

Hire Matt G Video!

Sara
07/13/2013

Matt and his lovely wife are amazing videographers, who posess great skill and sensitivity. Not once were they intrusive--rather, if was as if they were much loved participants: we felt comfortable with them immediately. It truly seemed to be more than a "job" to them. Their commitment was to providing us with not only an irreplaceable record of this incredibly important family event, but enhancing the event by intuitively capturing the moments that we cherish beyond words. All those moments would have been left to our hazy memories, instead of captured forever. If you are questioning the "worth" of hiring this team, let me attest that, for us, it was worth every single cent--and more. We ended up with a lovely record and two new friends!

Marsha
06/29/2013

I love Matt G Video and will use them for many more events to come. They not only captured the magic of the day, but also showed our love story in such a beautiful way. It was such an amazing video that we will cherish for the rest of lives. Marsha and Rich Matthai

Christopher
06/01/2013

I could not ask for a better experience! He made the memories last a life time. I have shown everyone the videos and they are amazed by his talent. They ask who did this becasue he is amazing! He is the most talented person with a camera I have ever met. I said we didn't need a videographer until I met Matt. Now I tell anyone getting married dont bother with a photographer just get Matt! Thanks Matt for making the memories last forever!

Jenny
06/01/2013

Matt was AWESOME!!! If there was anything that I would recommend to someone planning a wedding it would be to make sure you got Matt G. Video as your videographer. He has a wonderful personality and has fun with you the entire night. He is professional and is easy to talk to and work with. He listens to what you want and he makes sure it happens. I even got my video back within a month of my wedding and I got some sneak peak pictures within a week. It was so great, I still have not gotten any pictures from my photographer. Matt is fast at getting the product back to his costumers and he makes sure you are completely satisfied,