Matt G Video

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Matt, Ryan and the rest of the team at Matt G Video captured our day beautifully. We love our videos and Ryan was great on the day of our wedding. We highly recommend them!

Services Used: Videography

I can't say enough wonderful things about Matt G. Wow. His work is stunning. He was extremely professional and even added so much fun to our wedding day, let alone capturing the emotion of the day for us to watch and reflect on. I completely recommend his work to anyone!

Services Used: Videography

Blake and I could not have been more pleased with our videography selection. This was an aspect of our wedding that we were debating on whether or not to have because of budget reasons. We are so glad we did. Matt's wedding videos are one of a kind and very unique. He is personable, professional, and prompt. We could not be more pleased with the way our wedding trailer turned out. Thank you, Matt G Video.

Catherine and Chad
05/08/2015

Matt exceeded our expectations for a videographer on our wedding day and in fact, many people we have shown our wedding video to have said it is the best wedding video they have ever seen. He was so easy to work with and we would highly recommend him!

Services Used: Videography

Matt and his team were absolutely incredible. Not only is he extremely talented, but he is so wonderful to work with. He really does go above and beyond. He truly cares about his clients and capturing every moment - he was everywhere I looked! He surprised us on our wedding day with something special, and it was the sweetest and most awesome gift we could have hoped for. The day goes by so fast, so the fact that you know those special moments are in Matt's hands is priceless. Everyone who has seen our video was absolutely blown away. It is spectacular. He made sure to check in with us several times to confirm that we thought it was perfect, and it really really was. It gives me chills every time I watch it. We are so thankful that Matt and his team were part of our day and that we can relive it for years to come!

Services Used: Videography

Matt G was amazing! They were so easy to work with and made the most amazing video! I'm so happy with them, they are definitely worth it! and very reasonably priced!

Stephanie
12/20/2014

If any one wants an AMAZING videographer, Matt is the one to hire!!!! I had seen his work from friends wedding and loved them! However, I live in Georgia, and looked for a local videographer that compared to his talents ( to save a few dollars), however it was will worth it to spend the few extra dollars for him to travel from Tennessee to have him shoot our wedding!! He is great to work with. He has an amazing energy and you can tell he truly has a passion for what he does!! I cannot say enough wonderful/amazing things about working with Matt and his talent!

Services Used: Videography

What a wonderful guy Matt G is! He was flexible, responsive, and honestly was one of the best choices we made during wedding planning. He made sure to capture everything we needed on our wedding day while still allowing us to enjoy and not getting "in the way." He was super professional and just one really cool guy. I cannot WAIT to see our video!

Hailey
06/21/2014

Matt and his crew are absolutely incredible!

Megan
05/25/2014

Matt is the best! Hiring him was one of the best decisions we made while planning our wedding! He did such an amazing job and I love showing off our video to our friends and family!

Daniel
04/05/2014

Great quality and service! The perfect person to work with on such an important day.

Meg
01/18/2014

So incredible to work with! Beautiful video that captures our day so perfectly!

David
10/13/2013

Matt was the absolute best during our wedding! We couldn't have asked for a better videographer! His attitude, creativity, and professionalism far exceeded our expectations. We LOVED the final product, Matt captured and edited our wedding into a wonderful video that will allow us to experience and relive our beautiful moments for years to come. I would recommend Matt to anyone looking to document their special day - with Matt you can cherish those memories for a lifetime.

Grace
10/12/2013

Best videographer in Nashville with the best price! Matt is so kind and his team is awesome!!

Whitney
09/21/2013

Matt and his crew were absolutely amazing to work with. They captured every special moment plus even more. We are so glad we found Matt G Video!!!! He made our wedding video something that we will always cherish and watch as the years past. Thank you Matt G Video for being so AWESOME and talented!!!!! We love love love our video!!!!!

Beth
09/14/2013

Matt G video was hands down my FAVORITE wedding vendor.

They have an UNBELIEVABLE eye for catching perfect moments. I LOVED the highlight film. My husband loved the highlight film. Our parents loved the highlight film. Our friends loved the highlight film. Our friend's friends loved the highlight film. It really is 2nd best thing to real memories. The editing was PERFECT AND - they were just so much FUN to have around on our wedding day!!! You won't find anything like them anywhere else.

If you are thinking of getting videography done, and do not use Matt G, you've made a huge mistake. Seriously, they are awesome at what they do, and great people to boot!