MasterPlan Events

MasterPlan Events

Silver Spring, MD 20904 | map
Weddings: Civil, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly / ...
Services: Day-of Coordinator, Full Planning, Partial Planning

Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Amazing service and responsive, we couldn't pull off our destination wedding without MP help. Love you guys

• Wedding: 10/04/2014
michel
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lola and Yemisi were very professional and attentive. They made sure that i had everything I wanted for my wedding, without breaking my budget.

• Wedding: 08/24/2014
Oyinlomo
  • Flexibility: 5.0

MasterPlan was very effective with the day-of-coordination services that they assisted us with during our wedding planning process. Lola and Yemisi were very responsive, approachable, patient and knowledgeable throughout. We loved that MasterPlan was communicative and extremely helpful throughout the 4-week period and helped us construct and execute the wedding day timeline to ensure our vision of a very organized event. We also appreciate all their hard work on our wedding day in ensuring that things went smoothly and were able to implement contingency plans to help recover from the slight hiccups during the day. We sincerely wish them all the best in all their future endeavors and we know that they will continue to thrive in all that they do.

• Wedding: 06/07/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I hired MasterPlan Events to coordinate our wedding from the conception to the end. I worked very closely with Lola Akingbade and Yemisi Olori. I don't think that a mere few words on here can justify the service and the going over and beyond which was provided to us by MP. Their swift response always, the professionalism, their patience and understanding, their attention to every detail....I felt as though we were working from the same mindset. They thoroughly understood me as a person, what I liked and needed and delivered beyond my expectations. They never imposed on me but always helped me achieve my vision. I can 100% say that I had a seamless, stressfree wedding!!!! To top it off, everyone has been raving on how it was the best wedding they have been to.

What I particularly liked about MP was their organisation, they had strict timelines for everything, all contracts were kept in an e-folder for reference, they were up to speed on every payment, all balances were reconciled.

My husband and I planned this wedding from Dallas, (wedding took place in MD)! One week to the wedding when I should have been tearing my hair out I was at peace, I was also at peace that all will be taken care of on the day, this is testament to how great these ladies are. They not only worked on the wedding, but also ensured that my psycological wellbeing was intact.

I have recieved a lot of compliments on Lola and Yemisi, my family love them and I will recommend these ladies to everyone I know and you will NOT be disappointed.

Love Adanna Offurum

• Wedding: 04/26/2014
Adanna
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The services rendered exceeded my expections . The wedding was meticulously coordinated and the MP Consultants were very firm and precise while communicating my expectations with the various vendors and they were very detail-oriented .

The way they drafted and executed their detailed timeline of events ensured the wedding day went on without a hitch. Such amazing work ! I think theses ladies were spot-on when they named their business MasterPlan . The name speaks for itself and I can attest to fact that when they showed up in Dubai to take over my destination wedding , they definitely delivered nothing short of "A Master Plan"

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I never thought I will need a wedding planner because myself and my wife wanted a small wedding but we are glad we decided to use Masterplan Events. The moment we met Lola, we were impressed with what she had to offer. Masterplan Events worked within our budget and made our wedding a memorable one, The vendors they introduced to us were all on point. The wedding went exactly the way we wanted it. I will definitely recommend Masterplan Events 100% to anyone planning to have a wedding.

• Wedding: 12/21/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I rate MasterPlan Events 5 stars all the way!!! We used them for Day of Coordinating and we don't regret ever making that decision! Lola and Yemisi were professional, always on time, and organized. Aside from that they put their heart into this, and we felt really cared for. All members of our bridal party praise them including the mothers, which says a lot. They did an exceptional job, we really can't say enough. I recommend them over and over!

• Wedding: 09/14/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I liked that MP took control of the whole process. There were time that I dropped the ball and overlooked information that I should have shared with them but they were AWESOME problem solvers. They worked well under pressure and still manage to maintain a smile. Always on time to every appointment and stylishly dressed for the occasion.Kept my cost down and sweat from my forehead. Couple of weeks to the wedding, I was overwhelmed with things others than the logistics of the wedding and they took absolute control as if it were their own .The MP consultants made executive decisions based on what they knew about my husband and I and at the end it turned about FABULOUS. No regrets. They come highly recommended in my book.

• Wedding: 07/20/2013
Bosede
4.8/5.0
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The ladies were great from start to finish. They work real hard behind the scenes to ensure that everything goes well. Will recommend them for any and all your events if you are looking for a classy, stress-free and well put together event. Their attention to details made the day beautiful.

• Wedding: 06/08/2013
Deola
4.9/5.0
  • Flexibility: 4.5

Never thought my wedding would go as smoothly as MASTERPLAN Events made it to be. I am really grateful for their services. I am definitely using them for my future events.

• Wedding: 09/15/2012
Yemi
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Yewande, my MasterPlan consultant, was the very definition of a professional. She telephoned me promptly, sent e-mails in a timely manner, and kept me abreast of all developments (all of which made an indelible impression on me). Whenever I had difficulty making any decision, she offered her expertise and knowledge to expertly guide me in my decision-making. She was approachable and never made me feel embarrassed to ask a "stupid" question. When my schedule wouldn't permit me to meet a few vendors, she met them on my behalf. This was my first time using a planner and, by the end of it, I came to trust her judgment implicitly. The final product was so impeccable, all my guests were simply awed. She effortlessly brought my vision to life. Not only would I recommend MasterPlan, I intend to solicit their services for all my future events.

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Anonymous
4.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 3.5

Everything went smoothly!!!! Very professional... Offered different ideas and worked within my budget.

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Anonymous
  • Flexibility: 5.0

MasterPlan Events made my wedding simply wonderful! Everytime I look at my wedding pictures it just brings tears to my eyes. I was a little afraid about having a very small destination wedding but MasterPlan Events helped to make it such a grand affair that if I were to do it again, I would do it exactly the same way! When I had to make key decisions, I had a lot of input and options from Yewande that helped me to make the best decision for me. Thanks for making this day so perfect for me!

• Wedding: 05/05/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

MasterPlan's service exceeded our expectations. Lola was on top of her game – Reached out to our vendors timely, Coordinated the event like we wanted, kept us informed, was pleasant to work with. Our guests commented on her remarkable service.

Keep up the great work, MasterPlan. You’ll go far! Thanks much for your help. We are glad you reached out to assist us. Couldn’t have gone as seamless without you in the picture.

• Wedding: 03/16/2012
202-276-7644
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards