Marty Stanovich

Marty Stanovich

Favorite
Pensacola, FL
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Marty did a wonderful job DJ-ing our wedding. I was worried about having someone who did a lot of goofing around behind the mic, but Marty was wonderful. He created fabulous sets of music and made the night into exactly the kind of party we wanted to have.

Services Used: DJ

AWESOME DJ!!!!!!! My husband and I booked Marty for our June 22, 2012 wedding in Pensacola, FL and he was absolutely amazing!!!!! He met with us a few months before the wedding to discuss how we envisioned our big day and we immediately hit it off with him!!! At that moment we knew he was perfect for us and he surpassed all our expectations on our wedding day! We would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone looking for a great dj!!!!!!

Services Used: DJ

I was able to book this DJ through my wedding venue. He DJ's at Seville Quarter all the time. That means that he doesn't have to show up two hours early and charge for set up fees or take down fees. He was very accomadating to all request. He was very personable and outgoing. Would highly recommend him for any social event.