Mariella Creations Inc.

4.8/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.5
  • Responsiveness:  4.5

Private User 1 Reviews
It was an absolute pleasure working with Dora at Mariellas! She really listened to what I wanted, gave her honest opinion and stayed within my price point.
Wedding: [Private]
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Bought my dress, bridesmaid, flower girls, and mother of the bride dresses there. Staff was very knowledgeable and made the experience great. Very well prices and a huge selection. You get the feeling that they truly care about how you look on your day; they want you to look as perfect as you do!
Wedding: 06/28/2014

Trung 2 Reviews
I'm absolutely in love with my dress.. And Dora was amazing. I just love her and she was so helpful and so nice.. I would definitely recommend this place to all of my friends for their upcoming occasions. Everyone was so kind and very professional..
Wedding: 05/18/2014

Private User 2 Reviews
I went in to Mariella's my first trip to look at dresses. I was on a budget and went to look in Mariella's closet which is the sample gowns that they no longer carry or are discountinued. I was able to find the most amazing dress with Mariella's assistance ( did not realize at first that Mariella herself was helping me) for an amazing deal. Highly recommend.
Wedding: [Private]

Sandra 2 Reviews
Great service,very processional. Gorgeous dress,sash,jacket and veil. Just stunning
Wedding: 11/08/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Finding my dress was soooo easy at Mariella! One of my friends had gone to >10 stores to find her wedding dress, so I was nervous about shopping for mine, but after trying on fewer than 10 dresses in 1 short appointment, I had the perfect one! My consultant understood my essence almost immediately and actually pulled "the" dress after I was having a hard time choosing between 2 others. They were easy to work with and took all the stress out of wedding dress shopping. I couldn't be happier with the service!
Wedding: 10/19/2013

Rachel 5 Reviews
I cannot thank Mariella Creations enough for their help with our wedding attire. Let me just say that I walked in, our salesperson gave me one look, asked me if I had any ideas in mind and pulled about five dresses. The first was absolutely stunning but for fun we tried on a second and that was the perfect one. Immediately after we decided on that dress, my mom and I took a lunch break and decided to come back to see if there were any dresses for her. The same salesperson, Kathy, took one look at her, picked a dress off the rack and asked that she try it on. She insisted that it wasn't her style but she fortunately put it on anyway and it turned out to be the perfect dress! She looked stunning in it and so happy and comfortable.

It was also a pleasure doing business with their alterations shop. It's important to know that they get quite busy and you should book appointments in advance. However, they are exceptionally skilled, talented and customer-service oriented. I could not recommend them or their work enough.

We will absolutely be sending our friends to this store-- and have already done so! Thank you, Mariella Creations!
Wedding: 10/13/2013
3.4/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  2.0
  • Responsiveness:  4.0
  • Professionalism:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  2.0
Let me start off by saying that i found my dream dress at Mariellas! It was absolutely perfect for me and everyone loved it and most importantly i felt like a princess on my wedding day. I had heard about the "attic" from a friend of mine and basically they take their floor model gowns that havnt sold and sell them half off which for me was great! I got an awesome deal on a beautiful dress. The woman who helped me was super nice at first and told me that the dress could be discounted even more. I was super excited about the dress but i needed a few days to think about it so she kindly put it on hold. A few days later we called to order the dress and talk about payment and she very sternly told us that it COULD NOT be discounted any more. Even though i felt we were a little deceived i still loved the dress so we purchased it. When we went to pick it some some of the staff members were a little stuck up and slightly rude. In the end i got my dream dress but i was very disappointed with the staff! I would still recommend this place for someone looking for a good deal on a dress, who knows maybe i just caught them on a bad day.
Wedding: 10/13/2013

Private User 5 Reviews
BEST place ever. Bought my dress and my brides maids dresses here. They do an exceptional job!!!
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I knew I wanted to get everything from Mariella’s/Formal’s by Antonio because they have great reviews and are a one-stop shop. I was not disappointed! Mariella’s was my 2nd stop for dress shopping and by then I already knew what I wanted. Nella helped me with dresses and I gave her details of what I wanted...the first dress she pulled was THE dress (Lorie by Maggie Sottero). She was a huge help. The alterations staff was wonderful; they even pressed my veil for me though I did not buy it from them. I had no problem getting Saturday appointments at the times I wanted. I also purchased my bridesmaid dresses from there; the ladies downstairs are super helpful even though it gets so busy in the bridesmaid section. The staff at Formal’s was great. Tony is a riot! We had a blast picking out the tuxes with him. When it came time to pick up the tuxes a couple of guys needed their jacket sleeves altered and the staff took care of it right there. All of the staff made dress/tux shopping extremely easy for me!
Wedding: 09/28/2013
0.9/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  1.0
  • Responsiveness:  1.0
  • Professionalism:  1.0
  • Value:  1.0
  • Flexibility:  0.5
Had a horrible experience with Mariella's. Mariella herself measured me, dress came in and didnt fit, they were not sympathetic at ALL! The workers went on to disrespect the seamstress I used, and it wound up costing me more aggravation than anything. I would never use them again.
Wedding: 09/14/2013

Private User 4 Reviews
Simply wonderful and kind people.
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I purchased the Maggie Soterro dress from her 2012 line named Marie. This dress was handpicked by my consultant and was the last dress she had me try on. She really knew what she doing because the gown was gorgeous and was everything I had dreamed. The alterations department was wonderful as well.

Thank you for making my day so special.
Wedding: 08/30/2013

Private User 2 Reviews
I got my wedding dress from Mariella's and LOVED it! The seamstress was so talented. The woman helping me choose my dress was so patient and listened to what i wanted. I would absolutley recommend Mariellas.
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I got my dress from Mariella because my mom and sister did also. They were wonderful! They were patient with me when I was choosing a dress and made sure we found the right one. The seamstress I worked with was great- she helped me choose jewelry to match the dress and was very talented.
Wedding: 08/03/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I had an amazing experience shopping for my wedding dress at Mariella's. The saleslady was accommodating- I picked out about 15 dresses and she helped me into and out of every single one. She was never pushy and I had my own private room. She was attentive and sweet. My seamstress Margaret was amazing. She listened to my concerns and helped make sure my dress would fit perfectly. She altered my bra too and steamed my veil for me. Amazing service.
Wedding: 08/02/2013
 860-529-8558
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire