Mariella Creations Inc.

Mariella Creations Inc.

Favorite
Rocky Hill, CT
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
0.7

Everyone I have been in contact with regarding my wedding has been friendly and provided great customer service with one exception...Mariella Creations. Poor customer service started once I placed my deposit. I attempted to contact the consultant who assisted me with my dress by emailing and calling regarding a bolero I wanted to add to my order. After no response for over a week I called and spoke with anyone who was willing to listen. The excuse was, "We have been really busy around here." Guess what! We are all busy but it takes a minute to respond to an email. When I tried on my dress I discovered a flaw. My $3000.00 dress! A manager was called over and she informed me there was nothing she could do for me (discount?) and she would have to send it back. She confirmed my phone number and stated she would call me on Monday with an update. Well, I am still waiting and it is Thursday night. I am completely disappointed and wish I could receive a refund and go elsewhere. If you are reading this review...please do not go to Mariella Creations for your wedding gown. Having a great experience is what every bride-to-be deserves.

2.0

The ONLY and I mean ONLY good thing I have to say about this vendor is that they carry Maggie Sottero and they carried the dress of my dreams. I was an easy sell, I tried on two dresses and put a deposit on the one I picked at that same appt. they told me my dress would come in 5 months, by the end of month 6, I called in to check and was offered to make an alterations apt, knowing I had girls coming in out of town and to give more time for the dress to come in, I booked an apt 3 weeks out from the estimated time the dress was to arrive. when the dress did not arrive on time, I was scolded by Mariella for making an alterations apt and that its against her store policy because they are not responsible for when it comes in. (which they make it very clear they will not take responsibility for just about anything) I politely told her she should retrain her girls what the policy is since they are the ones who made my appt. Mariella then offered to get my quicker shipping, I told her I did not want a charge for that and if there was one then forget about it, specifically since they over charge for everything there, (my same dress was at another shop for $400 less), she then called and left me a vm telling me she would add the $80 shipping charge to my final bill. I WAS FURIOUS. but by this point I needed my dress to be on time because I had girls coming in from out of town. When I finally got my dress, again easy bride, I only needed one fitting, and asked for a 2nd to be sure. once I took my dress home after only trying it on once WITH the seamstress, I found a whole in the netting, I called in and was told to bring it right away, I brought it next day and again was faced with Mariella not taking any responsibility and catching her talking poorly about me to the seamstress. they fixed and I ran out of there with my dress NEVER wanting to go back. finally, my bustle looked AWFUL on the night of my wedding, the buttons were no where close to where the seamstress showed us.

4.3

I found my wedding dress at Mariella's and from the moment I put it on, I knew it was the one! Dora was assisting me, and she is truly great to work with! She helped take care of everything with my dress along with helping me find my veil, jewelry and hair clips. I can be very indecisive at times, and she was very patient in helping me find exactly what I was looking for. We also got our bridesmaids dresses and MOB dress there as well! Mariella and Kristen were great to work with! Clearly, we recommend the place :) THANK YOU!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I was so pleased that I found and purchased my dresses from Mariella Creations, thanks to Nella! Yes, that is right dresses. I had two different appointments to find two different wedding dresses and Nella was the amazing consultant that I had the pleasure to work with both times. I didn't really know what I wanted, but I described the feel, environment, and a little bit about myself and my vision to Nella. She listened to me and the wonderful family members that joined me for the two different appointments. She brought in a few different styles for me to try, so that we could all see. Then she went an pulled a couple of different things that she thought would look good and of course I feel in love.

Nella is a very talented professional, who really knows the industry and truly loves what she does. She helped me pick accessories for the dresses and even helped me pick bridesmaids dresses under a time crunch. Nella really went above and beyond for me!

I am just so happy that I found my dresses and bridesmaids dresses at Mariella Creations and had an amazing experience shopping there. Everyone was so helpful and honest with me. Thank you ladies!

Stacey
05/29/2015

WOW, by far one of the best decisions I could have made was to get my dress at Mariella Creations. The entire staff, especially Dora was so helpful and knew exactly what I was looking for. I had no idea about designers and styles before I went there so what could have been a difficult and lengthy process was quick painless and FUN with Doras expertise. She gave me a few styles to try and knew exactly what would look good on me. I could not have been any happier with my decision on a dress. The entire process was so easy with these guys, Their alteration staff was just as helpful. They did an AMAZING job! I would definitely recommend getting your wedding dress from these guys, I am so glad I did!

3.8

I bought my wedding dress with Mariella's. I found the sales staff to be very helpful when selecting my dress. I had a little bit of a harder time when working with the alterations department, feeling like they weren't really listening to some concerns I had about the fit of the dress. However, after contacting the owner for assistant, we were able to work things out and the dress looked absolutely stunning on my wedding day. Prices are reasonable and they have an excellent variety of dresses.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Purchased and altered my wedding dress at Mariella's and had a fantastic experience! I had been to tons of bridal shops, and tried on so many dresses. Mariella's selection was top notch and well organized. They never rushed me to pick my dress or seemed frustrated when I wanted to try on more. I also felt very welcome when I went to look at the sample dress while awaiting delivery so I could make the perfect accessory selections. I made a few additions to my dress to make it my own and the alterations made to dress fit like a glove. Can't wait to renew my vows so I can do it all again ;)

Services Used: Dress & Attire

My only complaint about Mariella Creations is that despite making an appointment, we were made to wait over 30 minutes before a consultant was available to bring us upstairs.

I happened to go during their yearly 50% off floor samples sale and got my dream gown for 50% off!!! The consultant was very knowledgeable and paid close attention to what I told her in terms of what I wanted, didn't want, etc, and after trying on 3 dresses we had my perfect dress.

I would highly recommend this store, they do a fabulous job making what can be a very trying experience smooth as silk!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I found the perfect wedding dress at Mariellas, with the help of Dora, who was so much fun to work with. I went in with a vision of what I wanted, explained it to her and she picked out dresses that fit my exact vision. I felt like such a princess at my wedding thanks to Mariellas.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

After having an emotional and not-so-great dress experience at another dress shop, I have to say I'm SO GLAD I went to Mariella's. I was taken right to the dresses, showed them, including the price, and put aside the ones I wanted to try. I tried 3 on and after a belt was added to that third dress, that was it. I knew that was the one. Mariella herself came in to congratulate me and measure me. She was so sweet and wonderful. I got my alterations there too and everyone was fabulous. I met with Andrea the first time and she was great! I met with Margaret at the second fitting and when I went to pick up the dress- I loved her! She was genuinely excited for me. I was worried about my bra being seen the day off and she had a answer right away, she put a couple hand stitches on the top of the bra. That was it, everything was perfect. My experience at Mariella's Creations was great.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

It was an absolute pleasure working with Dora at Mariellas! She really listened to what I wanted, gave her honest opinion and stayed within my price point.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

The women at Mariella's were beyond helpful and really made wedding dress shopping very special! They were knowledgable and listened closely to what it was I was looking for. I went back with my bridesmaids to get their dresses and everyone there continued to help us in any way we needed! I loved working with them :)

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I had such an amazing experience with getting my wedding dress at Mariella's. I worked with Dora who is phenomenal at what she does and she helped me to find the perfect dress for my perfect day and I have nothing but great things to say. Dora, Mariella and the entire Mariella's staff made everything about finding a wedding dress exciting and fun. They listen to what you are looking for and keep you on track with your budget. They have every dress you could possibly imagine and take their time with you. I think that is very important they did not rush me once.

Even my girls got their dresses there and I couldn't of been happier with their dresses and their experience. Everything was perfect. I can't thank Dora, Mariella and the entire staff and alterations department enough for making this experience so great for me and making me feel beautiful on my big day!

Recently Married

Working with Dora at Mariella Creations was a wonderful experience. She really understood my style well from the beginning of our first appointment. I tried on so many dresses, but she made the experience efficient and productive. She really knew what styles would look best for my complexion and body type. I did not feel rushed or pressured to buy my dress during my first appointment. She encouraged me to put a few styles aside and to come back another day to evaluate my choices. I am very happy with the time I spent shopping at Mariella's and would recommend brides in the area visit this bridal shop.

Recently Married

I love my experience here picking out my wedding dress. It was so simple. I was asked a couple questions about style fabric and price and then all these amazing dresses came out. I found my dress so quickly and stress free. They're even showed me different ways to make the dress look different. Every time I went there I enjoyed my experience they were all so nice and helpful.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I had an excellent experience with Mariella Creations. I did have some initial concerns coming here based on other reviews and my limited budget, but they proved false. Mariella Creations provided great customer service and helped me find the perfect wedding dress and respected the budget I wanted to stay in. So many beautiful compliments were received on my dress. I had no issues with any of their services and they were especially helpful when one of their veil designers wanted to charge an additional fee for making the veil shorter (less material costs more?). Thank you Mariella Creations!