Mariella Creations Inc.

Mariella Creations Inc.

Rocky hill, CT
860.529.8558
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Purchased and altered my wedding dress at Mariella's and had a fantastic experience! I had been to tons of bridal shops, and tried on so many dresses. Mariella's selection was top notch and well organized. They never rushed me to pick my dress or seemed frustrated when I wanted to try on more. I also felt very welcome when I went to look at the sample dress while awaiting delivery so I could make the perfect accessory selections. I made a few additions to my dress to make it my own and the alterations made to dress fit like a glove. Can't wait to renew my vows so I can do it all again ;)

Services Used: Dress & Attire

My only complaint about Mariella Creations is that despite making an appointment, we were made to wait over 30 minutes before a consultant was available to bring us upstairs.

I happened to go during their yearly 50% off floor samples sale and got my dream gown for 50% off!!! The consultant was very knowledgeable and paid close attention to what I told her in terms of what I wanted, didn't want, etc, and after trying on 3 dresses we had my perfect dress.

I would highly recommend this store, they do a fabulous job making what can be a very trying experience smooth as silk!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

After having an emotional and not-so-great dress experience at another dress shop, I have to say I'm SO GLAD I went to Mariella's. I was taken right to the dresses, showed them, including the price, and put aside the ones I wanted to try. I tried 3 on and after a belt was added to that third dress, that was it. I knew that was the one. Mariella herself came in to congratulate me and measure me. She was so sweet and wonderful. I got my alterations there too and everyone was fabulous. I met with Andrea the first time and she was great! I met with Margaret at the second fitting and when I went to pick up the dress- I loved her! She was genuinely excited for me. I was worried about my bra being seen the day off and she had a answer right away, she put a couple hand stitches on the top of the bra. That was it, everything was perfect. My experience at Mariella's Creations was great.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

It was an absolute pleasure working with Dora at Mariellas! She really listened to what I wanted, gave her honest opinion and stayed within my price point.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I had such an amazing experience with getting my wedding dress at Mariella's. I worked with Dora who is phenomenal at what she does and she helped me to find the perfect dress for my perfect day and I have nothing but great things to say. Dora, Mariella and the entire Mariella's staff made everything about finding a wedding dress exciting and fun. They listen to what you are looking for and keep you on track with your budget. They have every dress you could possibly imagine and take their time with you. I think that is very important they did not rush me once.

Even my girls got their dresses there and I couldn't of been happier with their dresses and their experience. Everything was perfect. I can't thank Dora, Mariella and the entire staff and alterations department enough for making this experience so great for me and making me feel beautiful on my big day!

Private User
Recently Married

Working with Dora at Mariella Creations was a wonderful experience. She really understood my style well from the beginning of our first appointment. I tried on so many dresses, but she made the experience efficient and productive. She really knew what styles would look best for my complexion and body type. I did not feel rushed or pressured to buy my dress during my first appointment. She encouraged me to put a few styles aside and to come back another day to evaluate my choices. I am very happy with the time I spent shopping at Mariella's and would recommend brides in the area visit this bridal shop.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I had an excellent experience with Mariella Creations. I did have some initial concerns coming here based on other reviews and my limited budget, but they proved false. Mariella Creations provided great customer service and helped me find the perfect wedding dress and respected the budget I wanted to stay in. So many beautiful compliments were received on my dress. I had no issues with any of their services and they were especially helpful when one of their veil designers wanted to charge an additional fee for making the veil shorter (less material costs more?). Thank you Mariella Creations!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Mariella's had the best selection and my mom and I found my dress while I was visiting home from Colorado. Margaret did my tailoring which was perfect. It was easy to travel with and they accommodated my fittings around when I was back East. I loved everything about my Mariella's experience from the style of the dress to the price to the customer service. Thanks!!

Private User
Recently Married

My dress is beautiful, it needed a few fixes and alterations did an amazing job. Everyone was so kind and great to work with.

THE
08/15/2014

Mariella and the staff at Mariella's is absolutely amazing. Mariella's inventory is the best in the state. If she doesn't have what your looking for, she is sure to find the gown to your liking. I highly recommend you visit Mariella's for your next formal event!

4.1

My dress was beautiful and tailored well. The woman who helped me pick it out was flexible and patient. My only complaint is the suggested I buy the dress a little snug and lose weight to fit in it rather that buy it a size up and tailor it to fit - stress city!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I can't say enough good things about Mariella's. From the moment I called to book my dress appointment to the last fitting they were amazing. I was able to schedule appointments very easily, even with my crazy schedule. The staff was extremely nice and made the whole experience so special. I had such a great experience my bridesmaids also found and purchased their dresses from them as well (even better we all got discounts for buying them together). The alterations department deserves so much praise. I had an all lace gown and what they were able to do to make it fit me like a glove is beyond impressive. I wish that everyone could have the same experience as I did. I highly recommend buying your gown from Mariella's

Mary Beth
08/03/2014

Wonderful selection of beautiful wedding dresses. Mariella (she's the owner) is lovely to work with and has grown up in the business so she knows it inside and out. Her staff is just as professional and helpful a she is. Ask for Nella she has a terrific eye and listens to what you want.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I found my dream dress in their attic (discount/sample sale section)- totally unexpected and was one of the first few I tried on. Despite not having an actual appointment, the consultants were very helpful. I also had all my bridesmaids dresses ordered through Mariella's and they were beautiful!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

My wedding dress from Mariella's was absolutely beautiful! I was so happy to find my wedding gown at such an efficient, wonderful place. The elegance of the dresses and the quality of the service was excellent!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I not only got my wedding dress at Mariella's, I have been in several weddings that used them for bridesmaids' dresses. They have one of the best selections of dresses in the state and great service.