Mari Darr~Welch: Modern Photojournalist

(4.9 / 5.0)
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Mari is not only an amazing photographer, but has an amazing personality to go with it. She will do whatever it takes to get the perfect shot! Loving my "sneak peek" pictures so far!

• Wedding: 04/26/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We could not have had a better experience with a photographer than Mari. She was responsive to inquiries, cooperative, pleasant, energetic and creative. Her personality allowed everyone to relax and have fun, and seeing her experience handling of all involved makes us confident that the photos will be great. Mari worked hard to scout out photogenic shots and I was impressed with all the work she did before she event made the shots. She also exhibited extreme patience, something necessary when dealing with time crunches and a huge group of people. I was so pleased I found Mari, and I was also relieved to be able to turn everything over to her and trust her wisdom and experience. She was such a bright spot in our wedding experience.

• Wedding: 02/15/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We could not be more pleased! Mari was able to so expertly capture every essence of our love for each other. And she did it all with just two weeks notice!

• Wedding: 07/06/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Mari was a great photographer on our big day! She came to the house and did preparation shots, she had a fantastic kit that saved the day when my dress kept threatening to turn on me, and her sense of humour kept us all laughing! And above all, the photos she took were gorgeous; we couldn't be more pleased.

• Wedding: 05/29/2012
Profile Picture
Rona
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This photographer took incredible photos at our wedding. She was professional but really fun. She was receptive to every request we had during the wedding on photos we wanted. She puts her whole heart into her product and it really shows. She was super quick to respond to emails and phone calls, which really eases a bride's stress. She answered every question we had quickly. She worked with us for a custom package, so we got exactly what we wanted. The pictures came out stunning and she was so worth the money. I highly recommend this photographer to any bride.

• Wedding: 04/14/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Mari did a great job! We had a lot of family group shots and took every shot we wanted. Awesome candids of New Year's Eve balloon drop and sparklers! I will (and have!) recommend her to others.

• Wedding: 12/31/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had no doubts when hiring Mari to take photos of the most important day of my life. I had seen her work and knew she had a great reputation so I hired her without interviewing any other photographers. She has a great amount of energy and loves her job. She gives 100% to every client and that is evident in everything she does. The only thing I was worried about was getting family pictures with my young nieces and nephew, but she worked her magic and they took perfect pictures and gave her their full attention! Mari will be our family's photographer until she retires!

• Wedding: 12/17/2011
4.7/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 4.5

I really enjoyed having Mari as a photographer. She photographed my wedding and trash the dress. The photographs are amazing and I am so happy with them.

• Wedding: 12/10/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Great Personality. She proved to be very knowledgable, capable, and creative. Photos are amazing!

• Wedding: 11/11/2011
4.7/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 4.5

Best, most creative photographer I have ever met

• Wedding: 10/22/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Mari is such a great photographer! We love our wedding pictures! I highly recommend
her!

• Wedding: 10/22/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Mari was amazing!!! She really captured our day beautifully and was not afraid to get her feet wet, literally. She will do what it takes to get the perfect shot, and with a smile on her face. I recommend her to everyone,I didn't even notice she was there, but she had pictures of every detail!

• Wedding: 10/03/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Mari was very helpful and gave us several opportunities to laugh, have fun, and enjoy our photography sessions. She is wonderful and i recommend her to any bride & groom

• Wedding: 09/10/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Mari is awesome. No doubt about it. I had a destination wedding in Jamaica and was unsure about using a photographer I couldn't meet prior, so I did my research and found Mari out of FL. Her creativity and knowledge of photography is amazing! She knows the right colors to go with a certain outfit as well as settings to go with your appearance. Now that I am expecting a baby in 6 months, I know we will be traveling to FL to have the lil one's first pictures done by Mari. Aside from her obvious talent, she is a great person. Never an awkward or dull moment. Highly recommend Mari, and I promise you will be satisfied:)

• Wedding: 09/02/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We started working with Mari this summer while planning for a November wedding. Her enthusiasm for photography was evident from the very beginning. We saw examples of her work and knew that she had other weddings that she was working on, yet felt as though we were the only wedding 'on deck.' She was responsive to all of our questions, and our concerns were her concerns. Now about the quality of her work - The wedding pictures are absolutely beautiful. They could have been from any gorgeous magazine spread. Mari, Monika, and Deb had photos of moments I never saw and groups I never organized; they just took care of all the little details. If you look at Mari's website and think your pictures couldn't look that wonderful, they will. A wedding photographer once told me that if you splurge on the food, the venue, the dress, etc. and feel that you have to scrimp on the photographer, you're wrong.......in ten years the pictures are all you'll have. Having said that, Mari's prices are competitive with other photographers in the area, but you get so much more. I can't say enough good things about our experience with Mari, Monika, and Deb. They manage to be down to earth and professional at the same time. Also, they blended so well with the wedding guests, like they knew everyone there; definitely part of the party.

• Wedding: 11/13/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Mari is amazing!!!! I can not say enough good things about her! She will listen to what you want and make it happen and she is so creative at capturing the best pictures! She even set up a slide show at the end of the night of some of the pictures for guests to look at! I love every single one of the pictures that she captured and she really does make your wedding day fun and capture every moment! Thank you, Mari!!! I would reccommend her to everyone who needs a photographer in this area for any reason!

• Wedding: 10/23/2010