Marc Mannino, Guitarist

4.6/5.0
  • Professionalism: 4.0
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 4.5

Marc did a wonderful job with the ceremony. He was very thorough in making sure he had all of my preferences, everything from what he was playing to what he was supposed to wear. He was also very helpful in the selection of music since I did not have any preference on music. Overall, he did a great job and the ceremony was much enhanced by his services. I would definitely hire him again.

The only thing I would make sure to discuss with him prior to the wedding is pictures. His wife took pictures during my wedding. I walked away from my ceremony saying to my husband that there was some stranger taking pictures at our wedding. It was only after I had taken pictures with my photographer and met Marc did we figure out it was his wife. It just caught me off guard.

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Private User
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We chose Marc as the guitarist for our wedding ceremony. He sought out our input on the type of music we would like played before the ceremony, as well as any specifics for the ceremony. When we asked if he knew a song that was not listed on his repertoire list but we wanted to be played as the bride entered, he responded that he did not but would try to learn it. That's exactly what he did and we couldn't have asked for anything more from him. He played beautiful music and made our ceremony an even more memorable event. Thanks, Marc!

Marc Mannino, Guitarist responded with the following comments:

Thanks for writing this review for me, Erin! I appreciate your comments and the opportunity to have played for your wedding. It was truly a joyous occasion!

• Wedding: 04/06/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Marc was wonderful! He responded to questions quickly via email and spoke with me on the phone to plan the music for the wedding. He was punctual, professional, and played beautiful music that set the tone for the ceremony. He even learned a song that was a special request from my husband just to make sure that our wedding was everything we wanted! I highly recommend his services.

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Anonymous
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Marc was a pleasure to work with. He played beautiful music, was punctual and dressed professionally. It is obvious that he has performed at many weddings and understands how to improvise for each setting. We hired him only a few weeks before the wedding and I'm so happy he was available. He even sent us a thank you note after the wedding which I thought was a very nice touch.

• Wedding: 12/29/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Marc is a wonderfully talented, very accommodating and fantastic to work with. He responded to all my questions right away and was very easy to contact. He offered suggestions for the ceremony music that worked out great and his selections for the cocktail hour were a lot of fun. The guests really enjoyed his music and found the classical guitar to be a unique way to have traditional wedding music. He was very reasonably priced and we really enjoyed having him play for us.

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Anonymous
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Marc was wonderful to work with and played beautifully .. set the tone for our ceremony just perfectly!

• Wedding: 06/23/2012
lena
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Marc played at our wedding this past fall. His music was absolutely beautiful! We got married at a small church and the music filled the chapel as I walked down the aisle. He was also very helpful when it came to selecting the music. He listened to our ideas, and made some really good suggestions of his own. He helped to make our day perfect, I really couldn't have asked for more!

• Wedding: 10/03/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Marc provided ceremony music for our wedding over 6 years ago, and we are still recommending him to friends and family! He was very professional and easy to work with, and his music was beautiful. He has an extensive repertoire and offered wonderful suggestions but was also open to our ideas, which was refreshing. We would highly recommend Marc - his talents will set the perfect tone for your day!

• Wedding: 05/28/2005
941-773-4221
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire