MALIBU WEST BEACH CLUB

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

We had a great wedding at Malibu West Beach Club. Jacqui gave a quick and nice response to all our questions. The site manager was really nice and helpful, too. It's a dream wedding coming true

Marcos
06/19/2015

This was the perfect venue for our wedding! The staff was extremely helpful and responsive with all our questions. We were able to setup decorations and store items a day prior in the facility. As we arrived on the day of there was construction on the property next door, the mwbc staff walked over to the construction crew and were able to halt their work for the duration of our ceremony which was outside on the deck. The Malibu West Beach Club is the prefect venue for any event, the staff is amazing and helped us have the most magical day ever. We loved the staff soo much we invited them to celebrate with us. Our wedding couldnt have been any better. Thank you thank you thank you

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

We loved having our wedding at Malibu West Beach Club! The venue provides such beautiful views of the pacific, and the venue itself is so beautiful. It comes ready with chandeliers, drapes and lighting all around and all we really did was bring a little bit of pops of color. Jaqui was great to work with and very responsive to our emails. I'm so glad we found this gem! It's also one of the few places in Malibu that allows to have the party until midnight (since their reception room is sound proof). I highly recommend you tour this venue and consider it for your own wedding!

Crystal
05/31/2015

Jacqui was helpful throughout the entire process, as well as, if we needed to view the location for planning, she was able to adjust us into her schedule in short timing.

Lucia
05/23/2015

We're extremely happy with the service provided for our wedding on May 23rd, 2015. Jacqui was great from the beginning and helped us promptly with all our concerns. The venue is simply beautiful and they are continuously maintaining it and upgrading as much as they can. Everyone was great. I can't wait to get the wedding pics.

Katrina
05/18/2015

Our wedding at the MWBC was everything that we could ever dream of and more! The scenery was breath taking and everything was so beautiful. The dining area is very roomie and there is lots of space to dance and have a good time! People loved hanging out on the deck and mingling under the stars with the lulling sound of the waves just a few feet away from them. The only issue that we had was a few people hanging out on the beach during our wedding- a couple of people were camped out and sleeping just under the deck through out the whole ceremony, and a couple of surfers coming up to the shores every now and again when we were trying to take pictures. We were under the impression that the beach would be closed for us and were not expecting the strange visitors. The director at the venue was hesitant at first, but then politely asked them to leave with our promptness. Other than this slight hiccup that could easily be a quick fix for the future, we enjoyed ever moment and could not have ask for a better place to hold our beautiful ceremony and reception! Special thank you to Jacqui who helped us plan for our wonderful day!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake

Our wedding was absolutely beautiful! Dream come true wedding great views and amazing pictures. Everything came out great! Jacky was a great help too. The patio wedding was the best idea yet

Recently Married

Jacqui is wonderful and the venue is absolutely stunning. I wouldn't get married anywhere else!

MALIBU WEST BEACH CLUB responded with the following comments:

So very sweet! Thank you!

Recently Married

Malibu west is a beautiful venue to have your special event. The people their are great and professional. Jacqui was great to work with. She is professional and supportive. Anytime I had a question or needed help, she was there to help. Thank you Jacqui. It was great meeting you.

MALIBU WEST BEACH CLUB responded with the following comments:

I am so pleased that you were so happy! It was my honor to be part of your special wedding!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Malibu West Beach Club was the prefect venue to get married. Jacqui made the whole process so easy and was always available to answer any questions I had and offer really helpful advice. The on site reps the day of the wedding were so helpful and accommodating. Once the venue was set up with the flowers and decorations it was absolutely beautiful and looks so amazing in all the photos. I would highly recommend this venue, we LOVED it!

Hi Erin,

Thank you for such a lovely review! I hope you enjoyed y our honeymoon and are enjoying the first year of marital bliss!

Lauren
03/28/2015

Malibu West Beach Club was absolutely beautiful and perfect for our wedding! The events manager Jaqui is extremely helpful and she provided us with great information throughout the whole wedding planning process. I would highly recommend the beach club to anyone wanting a Malibu wedding!

Marcia
12/13/2014

The staff at Malibu West was remarkably professional and customer service driven. Jaqui Spiros the
Events Manager of the venue has a welcoming personality and was flexible and accommodating. I reached out to her several times throughout my wedding planning and Jaqui was very responsive to my calls or emails. She's resourceful and full of great ideas and took the time to listen to my concerns Jaqui was above and beyond and I couldn't be any happier with the remarkable staff and accommodating management. The venue is absolutely breathtaking and I can't wait to book my next event with Malibu West Beach Club

MALIBU WEST BEACH CLUB responded with the following comments:

Thank you Marcia for such a lovely review. You were a pleasure to work with!
Jacqui

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning
Recently Married

beautiful facility, Jacqui was the Best! and both Drew and Rachel (site reps) were helpful. The entire team made this a very magical day for our daughter!! We also loved Julie, the bartender, who was recommended by Malibu West.

Cindy
09/20/2014

This was the best location for my wedding. My husband and I were very pleased with the location and the whole look.

Alicia
08/29/2014

Jacqui, the woman who runs Malibu West and is the point of contact for the brides, could not have been more organised, responsive, helpful, and kind. She really made it for us. We had planned from overseas as we live in Australia, so she did a skype walk through for us, happily met with our friends who walked through a few times, and was extremely patient with us.
Wedding day, the room turned into the wedding of our dreams. It's the perfect space to work with...you don't actually need much, but the delicate touches you add make it you. It's a blank canvass, but in a beautiful way. We were told by many that our wedding was the best one our guests had ever been to.
Also, the florist that sometimes works with the venue, name Diane Carvotta, was THE BEST.

Valerie
08/18/2014

The malibu west beach club was amazing! ...I had a beautiful wedding and the staff was amazing and very helpful when my husband and I needed things during the course of the process leading up to the actual wedding day!..The venue is in a perfect location looking out towards the ocean! ...It was truly my very own fairytale...God is good! He made our day very special at the malibu west beach club!