MALIBU WEST BEACH CLUB

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
Recently Married

beautiful facility, Jacqui was the Best! and both Drew and Rachel (site reps) were helpful. The entire team made this a very magical day for our daughter!! We also loved Julie, the bartender, who was recommended by Malibu West.

Cindy
09/20/2014

This was the best location for my wedding. My husband and I were very pleased with the location and the whole look.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Alicia
08/29/2014

Jacqui, the woman who runs Malibu West and is the point of contact for the brides, could not have been more organised, responsive, helpful, and kind. She really made it for us. We had planned from overseas as we live in Australia, so she did a skype walk through for us, happily met with our friends who walked through a few times, and was extremely patient with us.
Wedding day, the room turned into the wedding of our dreams. It's the perfect space to work with...you don't actually need much, but the delicate touches you add make it you. It's a blank canvass, but in a beautiful way. We were told by many that our wedding was the best one our guests had ever been to.
Also, the florist that sometimes works with the venue, name Diane Carvotta, was THE BEST.

Valerie
08/18/2014

The malibu west beach club was amazing! ...I had a beautiful wedding and the staff was amazing and very helpful when my husband and I needed things during the course of the process leading up to the actual wedding day!..The venue is in a perfect location looking out towards the ocean! ...It was truly my very own fairytale...God is good! He made our day very special at the malibu west beach club!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

I just got married this Saturday 8/16 and had the most amazing wedding ever. Sure, there were a few hiccups (not wedding venue related) but it was great. The space is airy, crisp, white, and you don't need much decor. I knew I wanted minimal decor to have less things to worry about and this venue was perfect for that.

Pros:
The view, the view, the view. All of our guests were in awe of how beautiful the venue was.
Jacqui, the venue coordinator is a pleasure to work with. She had great ideas, answered all questions right away, and was extremely pleasant.

Cons:
Only complaint is that there is limited parking. You are only allotted 7 spots (mostly for vendors) and there is street parking, but it is quite the trek. There is a car valet option for an added charge, but we chose to have guests go the street parking route.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had a beautiful wedding at MWBC and it would not have happened without Jacqui Spiros. She was so responsive and helpful throughout the whole process! We got our caterer, Aroma Grill, from her suggestion at a previous Indian wedding. She is so organized and fabulous!
The venue itself speaks for itself. There have been so many alterations and additions that make it more and more gorgeous. The wall was knocked down, the ugly playground equipment removed, chandeliers added and the lifeguard tower upgraded. It's the perfect venue. It gets crowded over 150 ppl. My only complaint is the parking situation. We had to get valet which added about $1200 to our wedding expenses. In the end, it all worked out wonderfully and would get married here again in a heartbeat. Also, our site coordinator, Drew, was super helpful and calm the day of!

Maria
08/01/2014

This is an absolutely amazing venue for a wedding! We loved the fact that it was essentially a blank slate that you can use to create the kind of atmosphere that you desire. The venue sits directly on the water which provided amazing views and prefect photos!

In terms of working with the venue, it was a GREAT experience, Jacqui was extremely helpful throughout the entire process. I always felt like I could contact her with any questions and she was always super responsive. Also the site coordinators the day of the event were great at ensuring that the event ran smoothly.

Overall I would definitely recommend this venue for any special event!

Zalmy
07/08/2014

MWBC is exceptional. The view from the outdoor area is to die for. The Events Manager - Jaqui Spiros - is amazing, extremely responsive, knowledgeable, and a pleasure to work with. Everyone at our event could not stop talking about our wedding and saying that it is the most gorgeous venue ever. I would definitely recommend this venue.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This place was reasonably priced. All DIY and you can bring your own alcohol which was very cost effective. They also provide a vendor list. I used Julie Turner bartender, David Turner DJ/emcee and the lightening service on the vendors list. Their site rep was helpful and the extra help provided by their employee Sabrina Downing was fantastic as well. We got lots of compliments on the venue.

Natalie
06/20/2014

The Malibu West Beach Club did an amazing job providing us with the most beautiful wedding possible. All the vendors they suggested did a fantastic job for reasonable pricing. I would highly recommend this venue to friends and family. The renovations are beautiful and you can't beat the ocean view. They were very flexible and very accommodating to all our needs.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Jill
06/15/2014

I loved working with the team at Malibu West Beach Club. My husband and I were told by so many of our guests how beautiful and inviting our venue was for our wedding! Jacqui was very responsive and so helpful in helping to plan and gave us a great list of preferred vendors to work with for our wedding. I would recommend Malibu West Beach Club to anyone for their upcoming event! Great job!!!

Katherine
06/14/2014

Malibu West Beach Club was the perfect venue for our wedding. We wanted something on the beach, with an outdoor ceremony and indoor reception. We wanted to choose our own catering rather than having to go with a pre-set menu. MWBC met all those requirements, and served as the perfect space for our dream wedding. Our guests loved the location. Jacqui and her team were very helpful and flexible to work with. The new renovations looked amazing — we couldn't be happier with our choice. Thank you MWBC!

Recently Married

Amazing venue and special thanks to Jacqui for making my day magical thank you

Recently Married

We booked Malibu West from on line photos and did not see the venue until two days before our wedding. The venue exceeded all our expectations and really lives up to the pictures!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Photography
Recently Married

Jacqui was a wonderful resource and help for every question and need. The venue is absolutely beautiful and continues to get better each time I visit. I can't imagine a better place to hold a wedding! It is perfect!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We could not have asked for a better experience than we got from Malibu West! It surpassed our expectations, and Jacqui helped in every way possible as we were trying to plan the reception. She has lots of experience with weddings and events, and her willingness to answer all of our questions and meet with us to go over the venue layout is unparalleled. Malibu West was the perfect beach site because it's right on the sand, yet has all of the elegance and beauty of a 5-star hotel. Plus, it's an open slate, so you can decorate however you want!