Makeup Artistry by Denise

Makeup Artistry by Denise

Voted 2012 & 2013 BEST MAKEUP IN OCEAN COUNTY NJ on the Ocean County Happening List!!

579 Loxley Drive
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Upon contacting Denise, she was warm, responsive, informative, personable and flexible with me as an out-of-state-bride. Denise was very inviting as we conducted the makeup trial in her beautiful home, continuing to treat my mother, sister and me as though she had known us for years! We decided on a look which blew my mind and set up reasonable rates for my bridesmaids, mother, and mother-in-law. Denise is very organized and devised a fluid schedule for my big day to include 9 women who were using her services. My mother-in-law is very conservative with regards to makeup, and Denise created a beautiful look which you could see had delighted her! My mother, bridesmaids and I prefer bold, glamourous makeup and Denise customized each look to accentuate and showcase our best features. Everyone's expectations were exceeded by Denise's talents! Her patience, reassurance, flexibility and kindness continued through the end of a very long day. I look forward to having the opportunity to work with Denise again and would sing her praises to anyone!!

• Wedding: 11/08/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Book Denise!! No need to even look anywhere else. Denise does such amazing work and her pricing is totally reasonable. Not only that, but she is professional, reliable and responsive. I never liked the way my makeup turned out until I went to Denise. The day of my wedding she arrived at my house right on time and was a pleasure to have there from start to finish. She helped me with my wedding day makeup schedule, which was so helpful since I had 8 people getting makeup. All my girls looked stunning. I've never looked so beautiful! Book her!

• Wedding: 10/10/2014
Tara
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Denise was absolutely amazing! I met with her a few times before my wedding day to get my trial done as well as a trial for my mom and mother in law who were wary about getting their makeup done. Denise made us feel completely welcome in her home for the trials and did an amazing job on everyone's makeup. Both moms were convinced to wear makeup and looked stunning!. I absolutely loved mine as well.

On the day of the wedding, Denise was right on time and finished all 10 of my girls/moms/me with a few hours to spare. Everyone chose airbrush and looked phenomenal. I have never felt more beautiful then I did that day. All of us still had our makeup and eyelashes on the next day....that's how great it lasts. I highly recommend Denise and I will definitely use her again for other events.

• Wedding: 09/27/2014
Kerry
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Denise was great to work with! She managed to make us all look flawless! I would reccomend her to anyone!

• Wedding: 09/20/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Wow!! I have so many good things to say about Denise. I feel so lucky that I was able to book her for my recent wedding at the Oyster Point Hotel in Red Bank, NJ. Denise traveled to the hotel where we got ready and did the makeup for myself, my mom and members of my wedding party. Everyone looked stunning!

She was one of the most professional, sweet and organized vendors that I worked with during the wedding planning process. She spent time in my makeup trial to explain the techniques and products and to help me craft a perfect look for my wedding day. I went with the airbrush makeup and absolutely loved the results!

She was flexible leading up to the wedding day as we adjusted times, schedules, and services for the wedding party. On the day of, she arrived early and did such a great job with everyone. She was amazing at adapting to their styles and personalities.

One of my bridesmaids never wears makeup and Denise worked hard to make her feel comfortable and still like herself with such beautiful makeup! Another bridesmaid had a photo of a model and Denise captured that look and made it even more beautiful.

She was also a rock for me the day of the wedding and helped to calm my last minute beauty jitters. She listened to me and made sure that I felt comfortable and confident before I walked out. I would highly recommend her to other brides!

• Wedding: 09/12/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

From the day I first met Denise, I had no doubt in my mind that she was the person I wanted to do my makeup the day of my wedding. She was the first makeup artist that I talked to and the only! When I met her at my trial she was so easy to talk to and she listened to everything that I wanted. She made great recommendations and helped me plan out my day perfectly.

The day of my wedding she did my makeup and 7 other girls! She was punctual, organized and everyone felt completely comfortable with her. I personally have never felt so beautiful before in my life. Her attention to detail is magnificent. I hope I have another event to go to in the near future so she can do my makeup again! I highly recommend Denise!!

• Wedding: 08/23/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Denise did my makeup for my wedding July 18, 2014. She did an AMAZING job!!! I wear a full face of makeup everyday and am used to my products. Before meeting Denise I was skeptical as to how the makeup would look and if it would cover any of my blemishes. I had my trial with her back in March. I loved it so much I booked with her right then and there. She did my makeup with airbrush and my skin looked flawless. I wore fake eyelashes, which showed up really nicely in pictures. I still looked like me...but WAYYYY better. My guests complimented my makeup throughout the night. Denise also did my maid of honor and 2 bridesmaids makeup. The girls loved it as well! One of my girls bought the lipstick/gloss from Denise because she loved how the color matched her skintone.
I would absolutely recommend Denise to anyone looking for flawless makeup. She is VERY knowledgeable, helpful, honest, and patient. She helped me decide when I was indecisive and chose what would look best on me. She even helped me plan out my schedule for the morning to make sure everything ran smoothly. Thank you Denise for making me beautiful on my special day!

• Wedding: 07/18/2014
Christina
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I can honestly say I've never felt so gorgeous. Denise was able to do the hair and makeup for each of my rather diverse bridesmaids, and match their different styles artfully. Each of them looked absolutely stunning! Denise definitely went above and beyond my base line expectations. She made my entire look come together and made me feel so special throughout the whole process. I would recommend her to all my family and friends!

• Wedding: 06/14/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Denise is so nice and so wonderful to work with. I had my trial and was happy with my makeup but decided on my wedding day I wanted to try something different. Denise listened to what I said and made me look absolutely beautiful! All my girls who had their makeup done by Denise couldn't stop talking about how beautiful they looked. Highly Highly Highly recommend!

• Wedding: 03/15/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

perfect! Just perfect! I was worried, because there was a snow storm the day of my wedding, but Denise still made it, and made us all look beautiful! Our make up all looked perfect! I would HIGHLY recommend her!

• Wedding: Recently Married
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I am so glad that I decided to book Denise for my wedding day. Everything, including the trial was absolutely perfect! I had spoken to other makeup artists, but it seemed that no one was able to accommodate my requests. I just wanted makeup for myself and a few members of my bridal party. Denise was able to help us out and she exceeded our expectations. In fact, her makeup was so gorgeous that one of my bridesmaids decided to get hers done at the last minute. I was a stressed out mess running in every two minutes to check on progress, but even with a last minute add on she kept us on schedule. Denise is sweet, professional, and VERY good at what she does. I felt like Denise understood what I was looking for and she made me feel like a princess on my special day! I know I will use Makeup by Denise in the future for special events! Thank you Denise! My girls and I looked amazing thanks to you!

• Wedding: 12/13/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Denise did such a beautiful, beautiful job with my bridal party for our wedding. She made herself really available for my trial which I really appreciated since I don't live in the area. During the trial she made me feel completely comfortable and understood what I wanted exactly. She was super prompt in returning emails and followed up with me the week before (which made my life so much easier). She was just so sweet and knew exactly what she was doing. She was prompt the morning of the wedding and really listened to what everyone asked for and just made them all look gorgeous. The makeup she did for me made me feel like a million bucks, and just like my normal self, but better. She was a huge part of why my wedding day was such a success and why we were all so relaxed that morning. I cannot recommend her enough. Thanks Denise!

• Wedding: 11/16/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Denise was awesome. She managed to do 7 girls by herself and we all came out looking fantastic. She is so easy to work with. She asks you questions before starting your makeup application to see what style you like and to find out if you are allergic to anything. She was there on time and was very progressional. I am so happy she was available for my day. The make up lasted all day and through the night. I would highly recommend Denise to anyone.

• Wedding: 10/27/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I will never be able to thank Denise enough for the AMAZING job she did for my wedding. Not only did I look great, but my mother and bridesmaids looked terrific as well! She is so fun and easy to work with. I can't recommend or thank her enough!!

• Wedding: 10/26/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Denise is awesome!!!!! She was professional yet fun, friendly and personable which is great to have the day of your wedding! Denise is punctual with trial appointment, emails and on the day of. Everyone was more then happy with their make up and I would definitely recommend her to anyone.

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I don't think I can rave enough about Denise's art. She is beyond professional, and is even better at her work. Overall, she is prompt, responsive, helpful, & has the sweetest personality. She is also very reasonably priced, especially with the quality work that she provides. The airbrush is flawless, and she knows how to make you feel like a million bucks. Denise did my engagement session, and I knew that I had to have her for my wedding day. I had no doubts that she'd make me feel beautiful, and that my girls would be extremely happy with her. She is an expert with airbrushing. Everyone in my bridal party looked beautiful, and she was able to give them exactly what they wanted. She LISTENS, and can create the perfect look for you. I had guests and other vendors, such as my wedding coordinator, asking who did our makeup because it was the best that she's seen. My hairstylist (who strictly does weddings) also raved about Denise, and commented that Denise is the best airbrush that she has seen. She is the best around, and it is foolish to book anyone but the best for your wedding day.

• Wedding: 09/27/2013
732-300-3880
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards