Makeup Artistry by Denise

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Denise was one of the nicest people I have ever met and a pleasure to work with! She made me and my girls look more beautiful than any of us have ever looked! She did exactly what each of us asked (there were 14 of us total)! She made me a beautiful bride! I would recommend her to anyone!

Private User
Recently Married

Denise is awesome! She has done both of my sisters Weddings and is doing mine. I just had my trial and she does amazing work. I highly recommend her! She is prompt and flexible and does wonderful makeup!

Private User
Recently Married

For my entire wedding planning process, I could not pick a vendor until I'd seen at least three vendors first, so that I could be sure that I was picking the best. Denise was great! She was very organized and informative. But most of all, my makeup came out beautiful, it wasn't too heavy or thick, nor too subtle, it was simply the perfect in between that I was looking for. I had airbrushing and lashes done. She wants you to be happy so she will make sure it comes out the way you want it to.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Denise was absolutely amazing for my May 1st wedding this year. I had a few trials only because I just wasn't sure how I exactly wanted to look, and she was always so sweet and made you feel at ease, and so accommodating and prompt in her responses which I truly appreciated! She helped make everything run smoothly and when the day came, my makeup was perfect and I received SO many compliments! All of my girls LOVED their makeup and were commenting what an amazing job she did! I am recommending her to everyone and am so happy I had Denise to make me look amazing the day of my wedding!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Denise is a true artist. Her calming disposition was a welcomed addition to what is otherwise a very hectic day. We first met Denise when she did the makeup for my sister's wedding. We brought her back to do mine plus a very large bridal party. She was efficient with time and worked her magic for every single person. Everyone looked naturally beautiful and felt wonderful. She is a pleasure to work with before and during the event. I greatly appreciated her quick response to emails (I had a ton of questions and scheduling changes and she always responded right away) and ease of communication. I would highly recommend Denise's work and will be calling her in the future for special events!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Denise did an AMAZING job on myself and my bridal party for my wedding last weekend! She asked everyone how they usually wear their makeup and how they would like it done. She didn't just do what she wanted. She came with so much makeup and is so talented and such a nice person! Our makeup lasted all night and I looked great even the next day! Thank you so much Denise - I've never looked better!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

WoW! Denise is Uh-Maze-Ing at what she does!! She provided makeup services for my bridal party, mother and myself for my wedding on NYE! She was very accommodating to our needs and was VERY easy to contact up until the wedding date. She answered emails right away and helped in any way that she could (even if it didn't have anything to do with makeup). We all looked absolutely stunning. We were getting compliments all night about how gorgeous we all looked! The makeup was exactly what I envisioned and more! I felt like a Princess all night! I would most definitely recommend Denise to anyone in the area! :)

~Danielle

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Denise did the make up for me, my 6 bridesmaids and my mother for my December wedding. Starting with my initial inquiry, Denise was always very prompt and and professional with her correspondence. It was easy to set up a trial in her home. The trial was very thorough and Denise was very flexible - she basically worked from a picture and a verbal description until she achieved the look I wanted. The day of, Denise arrived early and coordinated a schedule with the hair stylist. All 8 of us got airbrushed makeup and we all loved our looks! I wish Denise could do my make up everyday! Denise does great work at a great value and is very professional and flexible - I would recommend her to anyone looking for a bridal make up artist!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Upon contacting Denise, she was warm, responsive, informative, personable and flexible with me as an out-of-state-bride. Denise was very inviting as we conducted the makeup trial in her beautiful home, continuing to treat my mother, sister and me as though she had known us for years! We decided on a look which blew my mind and set up reasonable rates for my bridesmaids, mother, and mother-in-law. Denise is very organized and devised a fluid schedule for my big day to include 9 women who were using her services. My mother-in-law is very conservative with regards to makeup, and Denise created a beautiful look which you could see had delighted her! My mother, bridesmaids and I prefer bold, glamourous makeup and Denise customized each look to accentuate and showcase our best features. Everyone's expectations were exceeded by Denise's talents! Her patience, reassurance, flexibility and kindness continued through the end of a very long day. I look forward to having the opportunity to work with Denise again and would sing her praises to anyone!!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I am so glad I found Denise from the many glowing reviews online. I used her services for my wedding on Nov. 2, 2014. I do not have much (if any) confidence in my appearance, because I am not 'pretty' by most standards. But I always dreamed of looking so beautiful on my wedding day. Denise made this dream come true.

Prior to meeting Denise, I had concerns about airbrush makeup. She assured me that the airbrush makeup would hold up. During my trial, I tested this, and she was right! Airbrush makeup really stays put. The best part is that you can choose how heavy or how light you want it. I choose to do it light enough so that you could still see my freckles. It feels great going on too, and you won't feel like you are wearing any foundation all day.

Denise's prices are also very reasonable and she gives the bride her lip color, for touch-ups during the day. She does an amazing job on eye makeup too, including false lashes. Best of all, Denise is just an overall very kind soul and does this because it is her passion, and she loves helping people to feel their best. I was stressing out over my hair on the morning of, but as soon as I got into Denise's chair, she just had a really soothing voice and was just so nice to me that I relaxed and took a deep breath and the rest of the day went perfectly. It was so nice of her to not just do my makeup, but also take an interest in me and help me relax instead of being anxious/nervous.

She also covered up some concerns my mom had from scars on her face and she made my mom feel stunning the whole day too. I was so happy to see my mom smiling and happy when she saw herself in the mirror for the first time. Denise will make you feel great on your wedding day and will listen to all of the things you like/dislike about your face/makeup. She will personalize your look and change anything or redo anything if you are not 100% happy.

Tara
10/10/2014

Book Denise!! No need to even look anywhere else. Denise does such amazing work and her pricing is totally reasonable. Not only that, but she is professional, reliable and responsive. I never liked the way my makeup turned out until I went to Denise. The day of my wedding she arrived at my house right on time and was a pleasure to have there from start to finish. She helped me with my wedding day makeup schedule, which was so helpful since I had 8 people getting makeup. All my girls looked stunning. I've never looked so beautiful! Book her!

Kerry
09/27/2014

Denise was absolutely amazing! I met with her a few times before my wedding day to get my trial done as well as a trial for my mom and mother in law who were wary about getting their makeup done. Denise made us feel completely welcome in her home for the trials and did an amazing job on everyone's makeup. Both moms were convinced to wear makeup and looked stunning!. I absolutely loved mine as well.

On the day of the wedding, Denise was right on time and finished all 10 of my girls/moms/me with a few hours to spare. Everyone chose airbrush and looked phenomenal. I have never felt more beautiful then I did that day. All of us still had our makeup and eyelashes on the next day....that's how great it lasts. I highly recommend Denise and I will definitely use her again for other events.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Denise was great to work with! She managed to make us all look flawless! I would reccomend her to anyone!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Wow!! I have so many good things to say about Denise. I feel so lucky that I was able to book her for my recent wedding at the Oyster Point Hotel in Red Bank, NJ. Denise traveled to the hotel where we got ready and did the makeup for myself, my mom and members of my wedding party. Everyone looked stunning!

She was one of the most professional, sweet and organized vendors that I worked with during the wedding planning process. She spent time in my makeup trial to explain the techniques and products and to help me craft a perfect look for my wedding day. I went with the airbrush makeup and absolutely loved the results!

She was flexible leading up to the wedding day as we adjusted times, schedules, and services for the wedding party. On the day of, she arrived early and did such a great job with everyone. She was amazing at adapting to their styles and personalities.

One of my bridesmaids never wears makeup and Denise worked hard to make her feel comfortable and still like herself with such beautiful makeup! Another bridesmaid had a photo of a model and Denise captured that look and made it even more beautiful.

She was also a rock for me the day of the wedding and helped to calm my last minute beauty jitters. She listened to me and made sure that I felt comfortable and confident before I walked out. I would highly recommend her to other brides!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

From the day I first met Denise, I had no doubt in my mind that she was the person I wanted to do my makeup the day of my wedding. She was the first makeup artist that I talked to and the only! When I met her at my trial she was so easy to talk to and she listened to everything that I wanted. She made great recommendations and helped me plan out my day perfectly.

The day of my wedding she did my makeup and 7 other girls! She was punctual, organized and everyone felt completely comfortable with her. I personally have never felt so beautiful before in my life. Her attention to detail is magnificent. I hope I have another event to go to in the near future so she can do my makeup again! I highly recommend Denise!!

Christina
07/18/2014

Denise did my makeup for my wedding July 18, 2014. She did an AMAZING job!!! I wear a full face of makeup everyday and am used to my products. Before meeting Denise I was skeptical as to how the makeup would look and if it would cover any of my blemishes. I had my trial with her back in March. I loved it so much I booked with her right then and there. She did my makeup with airbrush and my skin looked flawless. I wore fake eyelashes, which showed up really nicely in pictures. I still looked like me...but WAYYYY better. My guests complimented my makeup throughout the night. Denise also did my maid of honor and 2 bridesmaids makeup. The girls loved it as well! One of my girls bought the lipstick/gloss from Denise because she loved how the color matched her skintone.
I would absolutely recommend Denise to anyone looking for flawless makeup. She is VERY knowledgeable, helpful, honest, and patient. She helped me decide when I was indecisive and chose what would look best on me. She even helped me plan out my schedule for the morning to make sure everything ran smoothly. Thank you Denise for making me beautiful on my special day!