Magnolia Plantation and Gardens

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Planning a destination wedding is not easy and I couldn't be happier with the responsiveness, information and assistance the event team has given me so far. I was finally able to tour the venue in person a few weeks ago -- It was more beautiful than I imagined!! I am so excited to be getting married at The Magnolia Plantation Carriage House in 199 days!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The plantation is absolutely gorgeous even when the flowers aren't in bloom. Perfect location for our wedding. Little pricey for the night time slot but it is totally worth it! Jessica Cruz is a sweet person to work with, she fast at responding to emails and calls. Definitely recommend!!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

This is a dream venue for any bride, and the friendliness of the staff makes it even better

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

We were planning a destination wedding in Charleston, and went with the Magnolia Plantation- Conservatory simply based on the website photos. When we finally visited a few days before the wedding, it exceeded all our expectations. The flowers, trees, the river...it was gorgeous. We strung lights outside above the deck and had a live band, and it was a dream wedding. We worked with Jessica Cruz at the Magnolia Plantation, and she was AMAZING--so kind, talented and detail-oriented. I highly recommend the Magnolia Plantation.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our daughter's wedding and reception at the Magnolia Plantation Carriage House. The wedding was on the lawn with the Ashley River in the background, and the reception was in the Carriage House. The entire event was absolutely perfect, the weather was glorious, and the setting at Magnolia was spectacular. It was exactly the wedding that my daughter had hoped for.

Jessica and her staff were a total pleasure to deal with in every way. As the Event Director at Magnolia, Jessica exudes professionalism. She is very responsive to emails, and is always able and willing to answer all questions and address all concerns with graciousness and patience. She has a good working relationship with the major vendors in the Charleston area, and that greatly simplifies setting up for the event. It was very reassuring to work with her.

I would recommend Magnolia without reservation to anyone considering a wedding in the Charleston area.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Beautiful spring wedding! The flowers were blooming and the sun was shining! We couldn't have picked a better location. We had the ceremony on the grounds facing Ashley River and the reception in the Carriage House nearby.

Private User
Recently Married

The staff at Magnolia were attentive and helpful. They were easy to work with. The carriage house was clean and a perfect place for a wedding and reception. The gardens were in full bloom and we could not have been happier. It was perfect for my daughter's wedding.

Jennifer
03/28/2015

This was a fairy tale wedding thanks to the beautiful Magnolia Plantation! Jessica Cruz was a dream to work with and she was on top of every little detail. I have nothing negative to say, they were wonderful!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Magnolia Plantation was a perfect place for my daughter's romantic, vintage wedding in July. It is absolutely gorgeous, has a wonderful bridal suite and a huge Carriage House for the reception. Jessica was very easy to work with, was prompt with communication and was very professional. Even though the vendors that we used had to be approved by the Plantation, they gave us plenty of options to choose from. This venue is absolutely amazing and I would definitely recommend them! I also loved the fact that our guests were allowed free admission to the plantation during the weekend of the wedding - what a nice perk!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

The people at this venue have been wonderful to work with. Jessica Cruz has answered so many of my questions and also reminds me when payments are due, which I tend to forget! It really is a beautiful location, and the coordination has gone smoothly.

Carmen
01/17/2015

It was a fairy tale and everyone was super friendly!

Avagael
11/04/2014

Perfect venue for a rustic/theme wedding. It's like a blank canvass that you get to paint what you love! The Carriage House is beautiful. We are very happy that our guests enjoyed our special day as much as we did. Everyone had a great time - some guests by the river, others lounging at the vintage sofas by the oak trees, others enjoying s'mores by the fire pit, the rest inside the Carriage House dancing! Just beautiful. Jessica was very easy to work with and that is a plus!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We were so happy that we chose to get married here. The moment we went there to look for our reception we knew it was the "one". Staff was extremely helpful and Jessica was so nice to work with and was very quick to respond to questions. This lace is so beautiful and we would recommend anyone get married here. We chose the carriage house and boy was it a beautiful day and very beautiful spit on the plantation to get married. Thank you for being a part of our day!

Karen

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Such a beautiful venue and setting for a classic Charleston plantation wedding! The weather and venue were perfect and the staff were wonderful to work with. We also had the opportunity to be driven around in their golf cart for pics on the grounds after the ceremony. We loved having the indoor/outdoor location of the carriage house and lawn and didn't have to rent any extra tents! It was also perfect to have the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception all within the same area to avoid travel for our guests.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I are not from Charleston, so when we chose Magnolia Planation & Gardens just by online photos alone, we knew it would be even more beautiful in person. I worked with Jessica Cruz, who made planning our ceremony and reception super easy.

Originally we had chosen the conservatory for our reception, but once we saw the veranda and white bridge lawn in person, we changed our plans. Jessica was super accommodating in making this happen! She also worked really well with my planner, and between the two of them I had nothing to worry about on our big day.

Katie
10/10/2014

Magnolia Plantation is where you want to go if you want the fairy tale setting for a wedding. It is gorgeous and has so much charm. There is nothing I didn't love about this place. I had my wedding at the Veranda House and felt like the whole thing was something from a movie. AMAZING.