Magnolia Plantation and Gardens

(4.8 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
(4.8 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This is a dream venue for any bride, and the friendliness of the staff makes it even better

• Wedding: 07/18/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Perfect venue for a rustic/theme wedding. It's like a blank canvass that you get to paint what you love! The Carriage House is beautiful. We are very happy that our guests enjoyed our special day as much as we did. Everyone had a great time - some guests by the river, others lounging at the vintage sofas by the oak trees, others enjoying s'mores by the fire pit, the rest inside the Carriage House dancing! Just beautiful. Jessica was very easy to work with and that is a plus!

• Wedding: 11/04/2014
Avagael
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We were so happy that we chose to get married here. The moment we went there to look for our reception we knew it was the "one". Staff was extremely helpful and Jessica was so nice to work with and was very quick to respond to questions. This lace is so beautiful and we would recommend anyone get married here. We chose the carriage house and boy was it a beautiful day and very beautiful spit on the plantation to get married. Thank you for being a part of our day!

Karen

• Wedding: 10/23/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Magnolia Plantation is where you want to go if you want the fairy tale setting for a wedding. It is gorgeous and has so much charm. There is nothing I didn't love about this place. I had my wedding at the Veranda House and felt like the whole thing was something from a movie. AMAZING.

• Wedding: 10/10/2014
Katie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This venue is absolutely gorgeous! Our guests couldn't stop talking about how beautiful the grounds were.

Jessica Cruz, our Event Sales Manager, could not have been more helpful throughout our wedding process. I was an out-of-town bride and she was more than happy to give me helpful tips on how to choose a caterer and other vendors.

We had our wedding on the Carriage House lawn and then moved inside the Carriage House for the reception. The setting underneath the live oaks and alongside the Ashley River couldn't have been more perfect. The Carriage House has the perfect mix of elegance and rustic beauty.

I was thrilled to find out that our wedding guests had free admission to the gardens (excluding a few tours) the weekend of our wedding!

I would definitely suggest this venue to any bride and groom looking for venues. Definitely book early. I booked the Carriage House a little over a year in advance and there were only a few dates left in the Fall.

• Wedding: 09/28/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I highly recommend Magnolia Plantation as a wedding venue. Jessica is very organized and was a pleasure to work with to plan our wedding ceremony at the Conservatory Garden. The guests were completely charmed by the space, which was the perfect setting for our day.

Even when the weather was less than perfect, Jessica and her team were very accommodating and flexible. We knew we were in good hands! Magnolia is beautiful at every angle, and we truly impressed our friends and family visiting from out of the country and state!

• Wedding: 09/24/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Magnolia Plantation is absolutely breathtaking and a perfect backdrop for a wedding. We held the ceremony on the Carriage House lawn and the reception inside and outside the Carriage House. Everything went flawlessly and the guests were stunned by the beauty of the venue. I couldn't imagine getting married any place else. Thank you Jessica for everything! It was a truly perfect day.

• Wedding: 09/12/2014
Christina
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Amazingly beautiful venue! It made for a fantastic evening.

• Wedding: 09/07/2014
Nick
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jessica and her staff were amazing at helping us plan and host our wedding at Magnolia. We absolutely loved everything and they were so great to work with. They were very responsive and flexible with what we needed. The venue was amazing and so beautiful. Our guests loved it.

• Wedding: 09/06/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The carriage house was the perfect spot for our August wedding! It was the only venue we visited and knew we didn't need to look any further! The staff was very helpful throughout the planing process and on the big day. The plantation is absolutely breathtaking and I cannot wait to see our pictures!

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our wedding at the Magnolia Plantation was amazing and the venue was beautiful. Our pictures turned out more beautiful than we could have ever imagined. Our guests could not believe all the amazing scenery while at our wedding. Jessica and the Plantation staff were great to work with as well.

• Wedding: 08/17/2014
Joshua
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had our wedding ceremony and reception at the Carriage House at Magnolia and it was such a perfect day! The ceremony was outside on the lawn next to the river and although it was hot (of course since it was August) the site was beautiful. The reception was inside the Carriage House (air conditioned) which has a bit of a rustic elegant feel to it which fit our plans for the reception design perfectly! Jessica Cruz (the coordinator of venue rentals at Magnolia) was wonderfully helpful with lots of information when you book and always available to answer questions by email. They don't have tables or chairs available at the venue but this allows you to rent whatever kind of tables you want. Of course the plantation and gardens offers many gorgeous locations for photos which we took full advantage of with our photographer after our ceremony!

• Wedding: 08/16/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Magnolia Plantation was a perfect place for my daughter's romantic, vintage wedding in July. It is absolutely gorgeous, has a wonderful bridal suite and a huge Carriage House for the reception. Jessica was very easy to work with, was prompt with communication and was very professional. Even though the vendors that we used had to be approved by the Plantation, they gave us plenty of options to choose from. This venue is absolutely amazing and I would definitely recommend them! I also loved the fact that our guests were allowed free admission to the plantation during the weekend of the wedding - what a nice perk!

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We booked our ceremony and reception at the Carriage House and it was absolutely perfect. Any time I had a question or needed assistance with anything at all, Jessica was quick to respond and very helpful. The weather was great and our guests had amazing time, I would recommend this location to anyone!

• Wedding: 07/05/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

From my first visit to Magnolia with my now husband, Kevin, I fell in love with the beauty and charm of the plantation and grounds. We met with Jessica Cruz who showed us all of the venue options and advised us on what would be the best choice based on what we wanted and the size of our wedding and reception. She also gave us a folder with all of the venue rental information and contract along with a packet of vendor information for us to look through as well. Very helpful with our process! We went back home (destination wedding, lived in Illinois) and talked to our parents. We visited again in July with my parents and Jessica met with us again to show us around our chosen venue. My parents loved it as well. Throughout the whole process, Jessica was very prompt to answer any questions I had and all of my numerous emails. She even designed our floor layout for the reception and sent that on to our caterer. The wedding day was perfect and Jessica had everything ready for us when we arrived, even though I arrived earlier than I had originally planned. Thank you so much Jessica and Magnolia Plantation and Gardens!

• Wedding: 06/09/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My daughter and son-in-law had their June 8th wedding in the Carriage House at Magnolia Plantation. Working with their Events Manager, Jessica Cruz, had already been a delight but when rain required the ceremony to be moved inside, I can't begin to express my appreciation for the great job Jessica did. Always professional, confident and calm, Jessica (with the manpower of our groomsmen), transformed the venue to a beautiful ceremonial site by moving tables to the sides and creating an alter with seating for guests. The rain stopped as the ceremony concluded and Magnolia became the backdrop to gorgeous pictures of the bride and groom. I would HIGHLY recommend this venue for a wedding or any special occasion!

• Wedding: 06/08/2014
843-571-1266
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards