Magnolia Plantation and Gardens

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Planning a destination wedding is not easy and I couldn't be happier with the responsiveness, information and assistance the event team has given me so far. I was finally able to tour the venue in person a few weeks ago -- It was more beautiful than I imagined!! I am so excited to be getting married at The Magnolia Plantation Carriage House in 199 days!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The plantation is absolutely gorgeous even when the flowers aren't in bloom. Perfect location for our wedding. Little pricey for the night time slot but it is totally worth it! Jessica Cruz is a sweet person to work with, she fast at responding to emails and calls. Definitely recommend!!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

This is a dream venue for any bride, and the friendliness of the staff makes it even better

Jennifer
06/27/2015

We changed our venue three days before the wedding from the veranda to the carriage house. Everyone was so accommodating! The location was beautiful and the wedding contacts always responded to my emails right away.

Private User
Recently Married

We hosted our wedding ceremony and reception at the Carriage House located on Magnolia Plantation. The site is absolutely beautiful and perfect for a rustic and intimate wedding that my husband and I were looking for. We fell in love with this venue and can not wait until we can visit the gardens again. Such a beautiful place.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My daughter had her wedding on the carriage house lawn followed by a reception inside of the air conditioned carriage house. A beautiful setting and facility for such a special day.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I found Magnolia Plantation online while looking for wedding venues in the Charleston area. We were blown away by the pictures, and booked it for our wedding without ever visiting in person. This turned out to be a good gamble because this is one of the most beautiful places I've ever seen. We chose the Veranda/white bridge lawn for our specific location. While we were originally worried that we did not have a rain plan, the Veranda is wide enough to host both a wedding ceremony and reception while keeping guests covered from rain. Also, the bride gets to walk over a gorgeous white bridge prior to walking down the aisle, which was one of the coolest things I have ever done.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Couldn't have asked for a more naturally beautiful location!

Brian
05/21/2015

We held our wedding on May 21, 2015 at Magnolia Plantation. We rented the lawn adjacent to the long white bridge and the veranda of the Plantation house, What a wonderful and romantic setting for a wedding. We loved everything about our evening and all our guests just raved about Magnolia. The grounds were in great shape, some azaleas were still in bloom, and there was a nice breeze on the veranda throughout the reception and dinner. We have visited all the plantations in the Charleston area but picked Magnolia because it best fit our style, price point, and because of the wide variety of unique options it provides for wedding photographs. We highly recommend Magnolia Plantations and Gardens for anyone getting married in the Charleston, SC area.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We were planning a destination wedding in Charleston, and went with the Magnolia Plantation- Conservatory simply based on the website photos. When we finally visited a few days before the wedding, it exceeded all our expectations. The flowers, trees, the river...it was gorgeous. We strung lights outside above the deck and had a live band, and it was a dream wedding. We worked with Jessica Cruz at the Magnolia Plantation, and she was AMAZING--so kind, talented and detail-oriented. I highly recommend the Magnolia Plantation.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our daughter's wedding and reception at the Magnolia Plantation Carriage House. The wedding was on the lawn with the Ashley River in the background, and the reception was in the Carriage House. The entire event was absolutely perfect, the weather was glorious, and the setting at Magnolia was spectacular. It was exactly the wedding that my daughter had hoped for.

Jessica and her staff were a total pleasure to deal with in every way. As the Event Director at Magnolia, Jessica exudes professionalism. She is very responsive to emails, and is always able and willing to answer all questions and address all concerns with graciousness and patience. She has a good working relationship with the major vendors in the Charleston area, and that greatly simplifies setting up for the event. It was very reassuring to work with her.

I would recommend Magnolia without reservation to anyone considering a wedding in the Charleston area.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Beautiful spring wedding! The flowers were blooming and the sun was shining! We couldn't have picked a better location. We had the ceremony on the grounds facing Ashley River and the reception in the Carriage House nearby.

Private User
Recently Married

The staff at Magnolia were attentive and helpful. They were easy to work with. The carriage house was clean and a perfect place for a wedding and reception. The gardens were in full bloom and we could not have been happier. It was perfect for my daughter's wedding.

Jennifer
03/28/2015

This was a fairy tale wedding thanks to the beautiful Magnolia Plantation! Jessica Cruz was a dream to work with and she was on top of every little detail. I have nothing negative to say, they were wonderful!

Rebecca
03/15/2015

I had my March 2015 wedding at their conservatory and it was the most magical venue. Teak wood tables and chairs are included in the price and the tropical floral indoors and beautiful vistas and pond outside made it feel like something out of a fairy tale. The deck outside was a perfect size for our DJ and dance space under the stars. If you are having a smaller sized group for your wedding, BOOK THIS SPACE! I couldn't have been happier!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Magnolia Plantation was a perfect place for my daughter's romantic, vintage wedding in July. It is absolutely gorgeous, has a wonderful bridal suite and a huge Carriage House for the reception. Jessica was very easy to work with, was prompt with communication and was very professional. Even though the vendors that we used had to be approved by the Plantation, they gave us plenty of options to choose from. This venue is absolutely amazing and I would definitely recommend them! I also loved the fact that our guests were allowed free admission to the plantation during the weekend of the wedding - what a nice perk!