Magnolia Plantation and Gardens

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Planning a destination wedding is not easy and I couldn't be happier with the responsiveness, information and assistance the event team has given me so far. I was finally able to tour the venue in person a few weeks ago -- It was more beautiful than I imagined!! I am so excited to be getting married at The Magnolia Plantation Carriage House in 199 days!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The plantation is absolutely gorgeous even when the flowers aren't in bloom. Perfect location for our wedding. Little pricey for the night time slot but it is totally worth it! Jessica Cruz is a sweet person to work with, she fast at responding to emails and calls. Definitely recommend!!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

This is a dream venue for any bride, and the friendliness of the staff makes it even better

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Beautiful spring wedding! The flowers were blooming and the sun was shining! We couldn't have picked a better location. We had the ceremony on the grounds facing Ashley River and the reception in the Carriage House nearby.

Private User
Recently Married

The staff at Magnolia were attentive and helpful. They were easy to work with. The carriage house was clean and a perfect place for a wedding and reception. The gardens were in full bloom and we could not have been happier. It was perfect for my daughter's wedding.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The people at this venue have been wonderful to work with. Jessica Cruz has answered so many of my questions and also reminds me when payments are due, which I tend to forget! It really is a beautiful location, and the coordination has gone smoothly.

Carmen
01/17/2015

It was a fairy tale and everyone was super friendly!

Avagael
11/04/2014

Perfect venue for a rustic/theme wedding. It's like a blank canvass that you get to paint what you love! The Carriage House is beautiful. We are very happy that our guests enjoyed our special day as much as we did. Everyone had a great time - some guests by the river, others lounging at the vintage sofas by the oak trees, others enjoying s'mores by the fire pit, the rest inside the Carriage House dancing! Just beautiful. Jessica was very easy to work with and that is a plus!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We were so happy that we chose to get married here. The moment we went there to look for our reception we knew it was the "one". Staff was extremely helpful and Jessica was so nice to work with and was very quick to respond to questions. This lace is so beautiful and we would recommend anyone get married here. We chose the carriage house and boy was it a beautiful day and very beautiful spit on the plantation to get married. Thank you for being a part of our day!

Karen

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Such a beautiful venue and setting for a classic Charleston plantation wedding! The weather and venue were perfect and the staff were wonderful to work with. We also had the opportunity to be driven around in their golf cart for pics on the grounds after the ceremony. We loved having the indoor/outdoor location of the carriage house and lawn and didn't have to rent any extra tents! It was also perfect to have the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception all within the same area to avoid travel for our guests.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I are not from Charleston, so when we chose Magnolia Planation & Gardens just by online photos alone, we knew it would be even more beautiful in person. I worked with Jessica Cruz, who made planning our ceremony and reception super easy.

Originally we had chosen the conservatory for our reception, but once we saw the veranda and white bridge lawn in person, we changed our plans. Jessica was super accommodating in making this happen! She also worked really well with my planner, and between the two of them I had nothing to worry about on our big day.

Katie
10/10/2014

Magnolia Plantation is where you want to go if you want the fairy tale setting for a wedding. It is gorgeous and has so much charm. There is nothing I didn't love about this place. I had my wedding at the Veranda House and felt like the whole thing was something from a movie. AMAZING.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This venue is absolutely gorgeous! Our guests couldn't stop talking about how beautiful the grounds were.

Jessica Cruz, our Event Sales Manager, could not have been more helpful throughout our wedding process. I was an out-of-town bride and she was more than happy to give me helpful tips on how to choose a caterer and other vendors.

We had our wedding on the Carriage House lawn and then moved inside the Carriage House for the reception. The setting underneath the live oaks and alongside the Ashley River couldn't have been more perfect. The Carriage House has the perfect mix of elegance and rustic beauty.

I was thrilled to find out that our wedding guests had free admission to the gardens (excluding a few tours) the weekend of our wedding!

I would definitely suggest this venue to any bride and groom looking for venues. Definitely book early. I booked the Carriage House a little over a year in advance and there were only a few dates left in the Fall.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I highly recommend Magnolia Plantation as a wedding venue. Jessica is very organized and was a pleasure to work with to plan our wedding ceremony at the Conservatory Garden. The guests were completely charmed by the space, which was the perfect setting for our day.

Even when the weather was less than perfect, Jessica and her team were very accommodating and flexible. We knew we were in good hands! Magnolia is beautiful at every angle, and we truly impressed our friends and family visiting from out of the country and state!

Christina
09/12/2014

Magnolia Plantation is absolutely breathtaking and a perfect backdrop for a wedding. We held the ceremony on the Carriage House lawn and the reception inside and outside the Carriage House. Everything went flawlessly and the guests were stunned by the beauty of the venue. I couldn't imagine getting married any place else. Thank you Jessica for everything! It was a truly perfect day.

Nick
09/07/2014

Amazingly beautiful venue! It made for a fantastic evening.