M2 Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

If you are lucky enough to have these two as your wedding photographers, you will not be disappointed. They welcome you to their family of clients with open arms and make you feel like you are just hanging out with a bunch of friends who happen to be amazing at taking gorgeous pictures. They are the most talented husband and wife couple and we were so grateful to have them there for our wedding day. What a fun and calming presence to have around since my husband and I are the two most uncomfortable picture-takers ever. They ask silly questions and give lots of guidance to get the most unique and beautiful shots. I can't recommend them enough!

Recently Married

M2 was absolutely great! We really enjoyed spending time with Melissa and Michael at our engagement shoot and on our wedding day! They are wonderful - and we know you'll love them too!

Services Used: Photography

Melissa and Michael!! I cannot say enough kind words about these two and M2 photography! We were BLOWN away by them!!! They made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera, found the most amazing light and locations to shoot pictures and were professional, fun and genuinely excited to be there! We felt like they were old friends by the end of the night and we only wish we could have done more photo shoots with them, but hopefully we will in the future!! Within one day of our wedding they already had the most amazing preview pictures up on facebook for us to see, we cannot wait to see the rest! Don't miss out on the chance to work with these two, true gems!

Services Used: Photography

M2 is out of this world amazing. We just received our wedding pictures from them and I've looked through them dozens of times already, and every single time I've looked through them I feel like I'm experiencing our wedding day again. The kind of emotions, moments, and details they capture in literally every single picture is one of a kind.

M2 will also go above and beyond to make sure that you are taken care of on your wedding day. Michael was recovering from being sick the day of our wedding, so another photographer, also named Michael :), came along with them just in case the other Michael was off of his game or got sick again during the day. If anyone was off of their game that day, we didn't notice because their positive attitude, sense of humor, ability to keep everything and everyone relaxed, and obviously their work went above and beyond our expectations.

Michael & Melissa, and the other Michael, of M2 are just overall great, talented, beautiful people. They make you feel comfortable in front of the camera and help bring out all of your emotions to capture in pictures. You can trust them well over 100% that they'll capture every single moment you want on film and much, much more than that. Their work will make you relive your wedding day over and over again. If you have the chance to work with them, take it!!

Recently Married

OMGGGG I don't even think these guys need a review but Michael and Melissa are amazeballs. I'm so happy we found them. They're extremely talented, fun, down-to-earth, and make you feel completely comfortable in front of the camera as you're getting all touchy-feely with your partner. The result is natural, gorgeous photography. I felt like they genuinely cared about our wedding and they made the whole process so fun for us and our bridal party. Best. Day. Ever.

Christa
09/27/2014

Not only does M2 take insanely gorgeous photos, they make is so easy and fun! We were so lucky to find them, they have such a great eye for photos and it never felt like hard work for us for them to get the photo - so relaxed and enjoyable. It felt like we were spending our day with two good friends who also happen to know a thing (or ten) about photography. I highly recommend them - they were so great to work with and so available to us for any questions leading up to the wedding. They wanted to be sure they captured all the moments that mattered to us and more. You spend your entire day with your photographers so its important you like their work and their personalities. We could not have asked for more!

Services Used: Photography

I cannot say enough good things about Michael and Melissa. They are the type of people I want to be good friends with, and for me that makes a world of difference in the quality of photos.

As a person who hates the spotlight that a wedding creates, I was nervous about looking uncomfortable and just not good in my photos. They put me at ease because spending time with them was just easy. That reflects in your photos. Plus they totally got my idea of rustic organic fun wedding, and they captured it beautifully. They even went along with some of the more unconventional ideas I had for photos, and they turned out even better than I can imagine.

I also recommend a first look for anyone who has similar angst, it lets you and your fiance have a private moment (yes people may be watching through windows) and you don't even notice Melissa and Michael are there. Plus it gets the ugly crying out of the way, and for me all my anxiety was gone after we had that moment.

Not to mention they do a hella good engagement shot, and it helps you get to know them even more.

1+ year ago

Anyone who get the opportunity to work with Michael and Melissa will without a doubt say that they left a lasting impression on them. They are, at their core, two very kind, thoughtful, and talented individuals. Who when they come together, work magic and bring out the best in their clients.

Getting to know them for our engagement shoot was the way to go. We spent hours together, exploring Manhattan and Brooklyn and really enjoying our day. They made our walk so fun and pushed us to just relax! Like, we look really happy in our engagement photos because we were! No posing, no pretending. They brought out the best in us.

Come to the wedding day, I was really overwhelmed. So much to get done and so much emotion. All I wanted was my fiance to help me through it, but he was with his groomsmen. In walks Melissa! And that was it. I was calm, and knew that she had my back. She and Michael are so level-headed and really care that your day be special. She worked her magic and again, captured moments where I felt calm and happy.

I honestly can't picture our wedding without them. They gave us such an incredible gift and some sage advice on marriage. They have become great friends and we feel really lucky that they could be a part of our day.

If you can book them, DO IT! They are the real deal!

Services Used: Photography

M2 was worth every penny. Michael and Melissa are so much fun to work with and made the whole first look part really relaxed and fun. They are so easy to get along with that nothing feels forced. During the ceremony and reception, we often did not even know they were there! The photos are unbelievable stunning and capture every feeling and aspect of both the wedding and our relationship!! We are so happy we chose M2 to capture our day.

Services Used: Photography

I called M2 photography and spoke to Michael who is the owner. I was in dire need of a photographer 4 days before my event. Not only did he make my problem is his own, he got me a photographer that day. He was very kind and understanding and was even willing to work around my affordability. I am grateful to M2 Photography and to Michael who helped me in moments notice. Bravo.

M2 Photography responded with the following comments:

Thank you for your kind words. I'm glad we were able to connect you with another photographer and it all worked out :) Best wishes!

Services Used: Officiant
05/31/2014

Melissa and Michael of M2 are wonderful, funny, sweet, genuine and talented people--which means you get equally wonderful photos and even more wonderful friends. Our photos were beautiful, sentimental, unique and candid...it felt as unique to us as our wedding itself. I couldn't have asked for better photographers to capture every kiss, tear, hug and dance, and I'm so happy I stumbled upon their work. We will treasure these photos, and the memories they capture, for a lifetime.

Services Used: Photography

I can't say enough good things about M2 Photography. Michael and Melissa aren't just talented photographers. They are human beings who try to get to know their clients. They were extremely accommodating, professional, personable, and VERY good at what they do. They kept me smiling and laughing when I needed to get rid of wedding day nerves. I can not wait to see our wedding day photos!!

Services Used: Photography

Michael and Melissa from M2 Photography and simply amazing. As people, they are easy-going, genuine and so much fun! They strive to get to know their clients and after having them shoot our engagement and wedding pictures, my husband and I now consider them our true friends. By getting to know us, Michael and Melissa were able to figure out what made us laugh, what things we love, what things we bond over, and they use that knowledge to take truly beautiful pictures!

We did a destination wedding in Aruba and they flew out and stayed with us for 5 days. They never put their camera down during that whole week as they were shooting details left and right the entire time. M2 is dedicated to shooting genuine and candid moments, and that's one of the many things I love about them. Nothing felt staged, nothing felt like they were just taking pictures for their portfolio...they just want to shoot us and the rest of our family and friends having a good time. I wholeheartedly recommend M2 to everyone!!

Services Used: Photography

Wow wow wow! M2 are the most amazing couple and photographers! They put you and ease wheb sharing a truly intimate moment with you new spouse. They are so skilled I actually forgot they were there capturing candid moments during the reception. They take amazing photos. Our engagement pics were simply stunning and we can't wait to see the pics from the big day!

1+ year ago
4.7

The associates who were the photographers for my wedding were amazing!!! So comfortable to work with and so nice and accommodating! Absolutely loved them and the pictures we have seen thus far!!

M2 Photography responded with the following comments:

They loved you too! It was so great working with you :)

Shay
1 Review
09/21/2013

We are so happy that we booked M2 for our wedding. Not only were the photos amazing but the personalities of all the M2 staff are great!! Very funny and true gems! Our wedding photos and engagement photos both turned out amazing thanks to M2! Amazing photographers, very professional but fun at the same time! Zero regrets!