M2 Photography

M2 Photography

Wedding Photography for Adventurous Couples

Collegeville, PA 19426 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism
Packages: Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, High Resolution ...
Liability Insurance: Yes
Quality of Service:
(4.9 / 5.0)
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

OMGGGG I don't even think these guys need a review but Michael and Melissa are amazeballs. I'm so happy we found them. They're extremely talented, fun, down-to-earth, and make you feel completely comfortable in front of the camera as you're getting all touchy-feely with your partner. The result is natural, gorgeous photography. I felt like they genuinely cared about our wedding and they made the whole process so fun for us and our bridal party. Best. Day. Ever.

• Wedding: 10/04/2014
Tina
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Not only does M2 take insanely gorgeous photos, they make is so easy and fun! We were so lucky to find them, they have such a great eye for photos and it never felt like hard work for us for them to get the photo - so relaxed and enjoyable. It felt like we were spending our day with two good friends who also happen to know a thing (or ten) about photography. I highly recommend them - they were so great to work with and so available to us for any questions leading up to the wedding. They wanted to be sure they captured all the moments that mattered to us and more. You spend your entire day with your photographers so its important you like their work and their personalities. We could not have asked for more!

• Wedding: 09/27/2014
Christa
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I cannot say enough good things about Michael and Melissa. They are the type of people I want to be good friends with, and for me that makes a world of difference in the quality of photos.

As a person who hates the spotlight that a wedding creates, I was nervous about looking uncomfortable and just not good in my photos. They put me at ease because spending time with them was just easy. That reflects in your photos. Plus they totally got my idea of rustic organic fun wedding, and they captured it beautifully. They even went along with some of the more unconventional ideas I had for photos, and they turned out even better than I can imagine.

I also recommend a first look for anyone who has similar angst, it lets you and your fiance have a private moment (yes people may be watching through windows) and you don't even notice Melissa and Michael are there. Plus it gets the ugly crying out of the way, and for me all my anxiety was gone after we had that moment.

Not to mention they do a hella good engagement shot, and it helps you get to know them even more.

• Wedding: 09/20/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Anyone who get the opportunity to work with Michael and Melissa will without a doubt say that they left a lasting impression on them. They are, at their core, two very kind, thoughtful, and talented individuals. Who when they come together, work magic and bring out the best in their clients.

Getting to know them for our engagement shoot was the way to go. We spent hours together, exploring Manhattan and Brooklyn and really enjoying our day. They made our walk so fun and pushed us to just relax! Like, we look really happy in our engagement photos because we were! No posing, no pretending. They brought out the best in us.

Come to the wedding day, I was really overwhelmed. So much to get done and so much emotion. All I wanted was my fiance to help me through it, but he was with his groomsmen. In walks Melissa! And that was it. I was calm, and knew that she had my back. She and Michael are so level-headed and really care that your day be special. She worked her magic and again, captured moments where I felt calm and happy.

I honestly can't picture our wedding without them. They gave us such an incredible gift and some sage advice on marriage. They have become great friends and we feel really lucky that they could be a part of our day.

If you can book them, DO IT! They are the real deal!

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

M2 was worth every penny. Michael and Melissa are so much fun to work with and made the whole first look part really relaxed and fun. They are so easy to get along with that nothing feels forced. During the ceremony and reception, we often did not even know they were there! The photos are unbelievable stunning and capture every feeling and aspect of both the wedding and our relationship!! We are so happy we chose M2 to capture our day.

• Wedding: 07/05/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I called M2 photography and spoke to Michael who is the owner. I was in dire need of a photographer 4 days before my event. Not only did he make my problem is his own, he got me a photographer that day. He was very kind and understanding and was even willing to work around my affordability. I am grateful to M2 Photography and to Michael who helped me in moments notice. Bravo.

M2 Photography responded with the following comments:

Thank you for your kind words. I'm glad we were able to connect you with another photographer and it all worked out :) Best wishes!

• Wedding: 06/16/2014
Services Used: Officiant
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Melissa and Michael of M2 are wonderful, funny, sweet, genuine and talented people--which means you get equally wonderful photos and even more wonderful friends. Our photos were beautiful, sentimental, unique and candid...it felt as unique to us as our wedding itself. I couldn't have asked for better photographers to capture every kiss, tear, hug and dance, and I'm so happy I stumbled upon their work. We will treasure these photos, and the memories they capture, for a lifetime.

• Wedding: 05/31/2014
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I can't say enough good things about M2 Photography. Michael and Melissa aren't just talented photographers. They are human beings who try to get to know their clients. They were extremely accommodating, professional, personable, and VERY good at what they do. They kept me smiling and laughing when I needed to get rid of wedding day nerves. I can not wait to see our wedding day photos!!

• Wedding: 05/18/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Michael and Melissa from M2 Photography and simply amazing. As people, they are easy-going, genuine and so much fun! They strive to get to know their clients and after having them shoot our engagement and wedding pictures, my husband and I now consider them our true friends. By getting to know us, Michael and Melissa were able to figure out what made us laugh, what things we love, what things we bond over, and they use that knowledge to take truly beautiful pictures!

We did a destination wedding in Aruba and they flew out and stayed with us for 5 days. They never put their camera down during that whole week as they were shooting details left and right the entire time. M2 is dedicated to shooting genuine and candid moments, and that's one of the many things I love about them. Nothing felt staged, nothing felt like they were just taking pictures for their portfolio...they just want to shoot us and the rest of our family and friends having a good time. I wholeheartedly recommend M2 to everyone!!

• Wedding: 05/03/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Wow wow wow! M2 are the most amazing couple and photographers! They put you and ease wheb sharing a truly intimate moment with you new spouse. They are so skilled I actually forgot they were there capturing candid moments during the reception. They take amazing photos. Our engagement pics were simply stunning and we can't wait to see the pics from the big day!

• Wedding: 03/29/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We are so happy that we booked M2 for our wedding. Not only were the photos amazing but the personalities of all the M2 staff are great!! Very funny and true gems! Our wedding photos and engagement photos both turned out amazing thanks to M2! Amazing photographers, very professional but fun at the same time! Zero regrets!

• Wedding: 09/21/2013
Shay
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Michael and Melissa are awesome! Couldn't be happier with our photos and overall experience working with M2 photography! Seriously talented couple and all around amazing people! Thank you, M2

• Wedding: 09/13/2013
Heather
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Absolutely amazing! So professional and personable. Our pictures are beautiful. We could not have asked for better photographers to capture our special day!

• Wedding: 06/29/2013
Kim
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Melissa and Michael made us feel very comfortable and confident - the photos are incredibly natural and capture the event perfectly - the details, the smiles on people's faces, the setting. They really captured each moment, which was exactly what we wanted. They were respectful of our time and our requests - were we OK to step away and take pictures as the sun was setting, for example, and they also helped us manage our timeline. They are fun, friendly people who are wonderful to have around on your wedding day! I couldn't be happier.

• Wedding: 06/22/2013
Alissa
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Michael and Melissa are a down to earth and very personable husband and wife team that we grew to love. From our first meeting, we knew that we would consider them not just as our photographers, but as our friends. They listened to to all of our questions and concerns and made us feel at ease. Our photographers on the day of our wedding were their associates Tom and Jen. We loved them just as much as Michael and Melissa. They were very professional and were an absolute pleasure to work with. They captured everything and more. The pictures we got back turned out better than we could have ever expected. I'm glad we booked M2 Photography and would highly recommend them to anyone in the Philadelphia area looking for a photographer for their wedding!

• Wedding: 06/01/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I can't say enough wonderful things about M2. Michael and Melissa were so great to work with, from the first emails, to our first meeting, during our engagement shoot, on our wedding day, and then also with the emails afterwards. Right away we knew we were working with not only two professionals, but also people who were passionate about their work and their lives. We had fun on our engagement shoot, which was a great way to get used to being in front of a camera, and also to let the photographers get to know us and how we interacted. We loved how the engagement pics turned out!
On your wedding day, you will spend so much time with your photographers - pick people you like to be around! Melissa was quietly present the morning of the wedding, capturing memories without being intrusive. When we hit traffic on the way to the ceremony, she must have seen the stress on my face, because she casually reassured me there was just a car on the shoulder - we'd be past it soon. That little exchange really resonated with me. She was not just there to take pictures, she was a part of the day! The guys' morning with Michael was similar - they said they barely knew he was there! We know he was though, because we have great photos to prove it!
The photos of our wedding are so special to us. We felt that photography was very important, and we were willing to put a significant portion of our funds into this investment. The result has been better than we could have even imagined - we have so many photos of the little details we worked so hard on, the reactions and expressions of our loved ones that we weren't able to see with our own eyes, and awesome action shots from the dance floor (and so many more!). Our portraits are also wonderful - M2 was able to truly capture who we are as a couple, and most importantly, our joy.
Michael and Melissa have exceeded our expectations as wedding photographers, and their dedication and caring nature have made us feel so happy with our choice!

• Wedding: 06/01/2013
856-264-6747
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards