Lyndah Wells Photography

Timeless | Beautiful | Art

Grand Bahama
Freeport, F43678 Bahamas
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture
Packages: Albums, Custom Graphic Design, Digital Files, Flush ...
Liability Insurance: Yes

Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
(4.9 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lyndah Wells was absolutely amazing. Not only is she extremely professional but she is very personable. From the moment my Husband and I met Lyndah she made us feel at ease. She has a contagious smile and she immediately made us feel comfortable. The day of our wedding we could not have asked for more. Lyndah was awesome! She captured so many beautiful moments that we will always treasure. She went out of her way to get the most amazing shots. Thank you Lyndah, we'll treasure our beautiful photos forever!!

• Wedding: 08/09/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lyndah was amazing! She was such a professional from the first point of contact all the way through to the delivery of our captured moments; making sure that our wishes were met and we were absolutely happy. Lyndah has such warmth about her, and a special way of making what she does so personable. We are extremely happy to have her as an integral part of our fond memories.

Cleo,
Your review is immensely appreciated. It was a delight to work with you, Daril and the team at Pink sand resort in Harbour Island to ensure your day was captured perfectly. I'm so happy that your expectations were exceeded. Wishing you and Daril many years of wedded bliss!
Warmly,
Lyndah

• Wedding: 05/30/2014
Cleo & Daril
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We are so lucky to have been introduced to Lyndah Wells Photography. Lyndah is the absolute best!! So professional and fun all at the same time. We met Lyndah a year ago and had her take our engagement shots, we were a little nervous and felt weird taking picture in Port Lucaya and on the beach with people around. She has such a great energy that we were both instantly relaxed. The wedding pictures are the most beautiful pictures I have ever seen. She really captured EVERY single moment. Thank you Lyndah for letting us relive our wedding every time we look at the photos!!

Lyndah Wells Photography responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much Kerry & Toby!
It was an honor to be chosen to capture such amazing moments for you. From your engagement right through to your wedding, it was always so much fun:)
So happy that your photos are all that you imagined they would be.
Hugs

Lyndah

• Wedding: 04/26/2014
Kerry
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Definitely Lyndah Wells is the best photographer of at least this part of the hemisphere. She is wonderful, creative, spontaneous, amazing and perfectionist. When she takes your photos she makes you feel so comfortable and at ease that it makes your inner sole come out and everything else seems to stop around you as your moment in time is captured.
Thank you Lyndah! And we cannot say it enough. You are an amazing person and an amazing photographer! Our family photographer for life. XO.

• Wedding: 09/27/2013
Fabrizio & Aquelle
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lyndah is amazing! Best photographer experience. Amazing photos and she made everything so much fun. She became a part of the party and a part of our extended family. If you're getting married in the Bahamas, Lyndah is your girl.

• Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I cannot say enough about Lyndah. Her personality, professionalism, creativity and flexibility was second-to-none. Our photos were stunning and very reflective of our personalities and the memories, feel and energy I wanted to capture of our destination wedding weekend. She nailed it. If given the opportunity to work with Lyndah, figure out how to make it happen. She's a real gem. Lyndah's not just talented; she was obviously born to pictures! One year later, we still marvel at the photos!

• Wedding: 07/27/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lyndah was amazing! She was the most helpful, professional person I dealt with in all aspects of the wedding. She even gave me suggestions for other vendors. The pictures turned out better than I could have hoped for.

• Flexibility: 5.0

Lyndah was quick about capturing the moment. I only had her for three hours but she managed to capture all of the most critical parts of my day. Her pictures portrayed all the love and happiness that was shown during my day.

• Wedding: 07/06/2013
Jenna
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lyndah was EXCELLENT to work it. My husband and I initial plans for our wedding fell through in the states so at the last minute, like 3-4 months before our wedding date, I contacted her to see if she would be our photographer in the Bahamas. She responded immediately and we pretty much solidified everything via Skype and email w/in a week or two. We were on a tight budget so we thought she was a bit pricey, BUT you get what you pay for and I have no regrets. Every penny was well worth it. All in all, she's super nice/personable and professional. She did all she could to work with us not being from the Bahamas and not having phones! And her work was superb! Ppl are STILL talking about our pics. I recommend to her to anyone for anything! Btw, our wedding date was 6/29/13 just in case it didn't show up ;-)

Lyndah Wells Photography responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much Dani. It was such an amazing honor to be entrusted to photograph such precious moments for the both of you! And even with that rain storm everything worked out beautifully. I also want to thank you for the referrals I have since received from your friends considering destination weddings.

• Wedding: 06/29/2013
Danielle
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Amazing talent Lyndah Wells is. I could not have had better bridals. Far exceeded anything I could have imagined. BEST choice of the entire wedding hiring Lyndah. These pictures are stunning, sweet, romantic, beautiful and funny! Lyndah truly captured our personalities in photos that belong in dreams. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED for brides that want a work of art as wedding photos,incredible Lyndah Wells

• Wedding: 06/01/2013
Kelly

Lyndah,
You captured the true essence of our day! Your creativity, style and fun-loving spirit was a pleasure to work with. Plus, everyone loves your photos ;) I will continue to boast about you for years to come.
All the best xo
Nicole

• Wedding: 03/30/2013
Nicky
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lyndah made our engagement session so memorable and fun. We received our photos quickly and they turned out amazing. She has a great eye and captured many wonderful shots of us. We would really recommend her to anyone who is seeking a photographer in the Bahamas, she is a true talent!
Peggy&Chris

• Flexibility: 5.0

Lyndah is amazing! she is wonderfuly talented and super sweet to work with ~

thanks renee' lauren - click models

• Wedding: 01/01/2013
renee'
4.7/5.0
  • Value: 3.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lyndah is incredible! Her talent is beyond anything I could have imagined, therefore our photos are beautiful! I am so happy with the memories we will have forever because of the time and dedication she put into making every moment special. If you are looking for a photographer in The Bahamas, I would recommend Lyndah without a doubt!

• Wedding: 11/10/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lyndah is such a talented photographer! Her photos were bright and colorful. Her photos are intimate and her candid shots are incredible! She is very active and always in the right place at the right time to get that "perfect shot". She really captured memories that we will have for the rest of our lives! Thank you Lyndah!

• Wedding: 05/19/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lyndah was absolutely fabulous! My husband and I got married in the Bahamas in April and Lyndah helped make our day to be exactly what we wanted. We met with Lyndah the day before our wedding and right away my husband and I knew we had nothing to worry about. We sat down with her and she showed us some of her work and immediately I fell in love.
On our wedding day Lyndah went out of her way to make us happy. My husband had mentioned to her a lighthouse in the distance that he had been admiring ever since we had arrived at our hotel. Lyndah picked out the most perfect locations to get that lighthouse in the background of our pictures. She even arranged a ride for us to go to the lighthouse to get that perfect shot, which was, indeed perfect.
Not only is Lyndah's work beautiful, but so is Lyndah as an individual. She is always smiling, created such a relaxing atmosphere for our photoshoot and most importantly made it fun. I would 100% recommend Lyndah Wells Photography to anyone looking to capture the most important moments on your big day!

• Wedding: 04/21/2012
954-237-1631
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards