Luminance Wedding Films

Value
Flexibility
Lexi
10/04/2014

When my husband and I discovered Luminance's webpage after our engagement, we were immediately sold. We watched film after film and just could not get enough! The short films are truly spectacular and magical. Sarah and Scott definitely did not disappoint when it came to our short-film. It was incredible to experience the laughter, tears, joy and magic of our day all over again. Sarah and Scott not only captured our fairy-tale day, but they turned it into a work of art. Thank you so much Sarah and Scott-- you are incredible artists and wonderful to work with! We are so grateful that we will have this film for the rest of our lives.

Luminance Wedding Films responded with the following comments:

Thanks so much Lexi for your amazing review!! We were so honored to be a part of your spectacular day and couldn't have been happier to present you with such a beautiful film to re-live year after year! Thank you once again for the opportunity! Congratulations to you both!!

Andrea
09/27/2014

My husband Peter and I fell in love with Luminance Wedding Films and Sarah and Scott's incredible work and knew we had to have them for our wedding day. I had seen an early film of theirs and knew right away they were the only choice. Sarah and Scott, your one of a kind work showed us just as we are. As a couple in our early thirties we have lived through our twenties and came together at that point in our lives where we don’t have all the wisdom we will but are entering a more calm and mature stage. You captured that, our love for one another, devotion to family, spectacular friends, and of course the love and appreciation we have for our Greek heritage. You focused on so many special parts of our day and your extra attention to the love I hold for the St. George community is appreciated more than you know. The careful attention you paid to the details of our wedding day are remarkable. The video opening with the chanting of my Nouno (godfather), our Greek Key Stephana, the shoes Peter bought me months before our engagement, and the locations you filmed us in are just a few of those details you captured and are all very special to us. Your work continues to grow in excellence by taking into consideration the couples you work with, what they want conveyed in their video, and the special bond and stories they share. Our family has watched the video repeatedly and they cry each time and we will cherish it forever. You are very special people and we are beyond thankful for your time, effort and hard work! You are AMAZING!!!
Andrea and Peter Konidas

Andrea and Peter Konidas

Amber
09/20/2014

My husband and I reviewed work by a number of videographers, but Luminance was in a completely different class. During the planning process, I went to their website more times than I would like to admit and watched all of their films...multiple times! I knew they were the perfect choice to document our day.

Sarah and Scott have perfected their art into something truly magical. Their creativity and love for their work show in every film. Each film tells a beautiful story, while capturing the unique personality of each couple. Our film did not disappoint. It immediately transported us back to the joy and love we felt on our wedding day. It reminded us of special moments that had been forgotten. It brought on tears and laughter, and was just as amazing as I expected.

Hiring Luminance was the best vendor decision we made, and I highly recommend them to anyone planning a wedding. The wedding day goes by in such a blur and so many moments are forgotten. With our film, we are able to relive every moment! Thank you, Sarah and Scott!

Luminance Wedding Films responded with the following comments:

AMAZING review Amber!! Wow! Thank you so much for such an awesome testimony!! It brings such joy to hear how our films have affected our couples after their wedding is over. It was such a true pleasure meeting you, filming you both and producing such a memorable film for you to enjoy years and years to come. Thank you again Amber for entrusting us with such an amazing day!! You two are adorable in every way!!

Arden
07/05/2014

When we first began planning our wedding, I knew I wanted a videographer. I had seen Luminance's work from friends' weddings and there was no question: I wanted them to film our wedding. They set themselves apart from everyone else. They were storytellers; they didn't have a formula; and every video was magical and unique to the couple.

The day comes and goes so fast. You suffer "bride's brain" from all the excitement and have a hard time remembering those special moments that you thought about during the planning process. And with our wedding video we can.

My piece of advice to brides is to plan and budget for a wedding videographer, specifically Luminance. Sarah is kind, reliable and creative -- it never felt like we were being filmed or staged. Her team just blended in with our friends and family. Watching our video bring us and our families much joy -- to look back on a day that means so much to us with the clarity, details and moments that Luminance captured is the best gift we could ask for. Thank you, Luminance!!

Services Used: Videography

Sarah & Scott are so talented and amazing to work with! Their creativity and love for what they do truly shows in all of their work. They get to know you as a couple and create a video that reflects your love. Sarah & Scott traveled to Whidbey Island, Washington for our destination wedding. They were the first vendor we booked and the only vendor we brought with us from New Mexico. They worked great with our photographer and other vendors and have been so flexible with our needs. We can't wait to share the films with our friends and family!

Services Used: Videography

Luminance did an amazing job with our wedding video! The moments she and her husband captured do an excellent job of telling "our story". When we got our highlight video back, we watched it about 8 times in one day!

Our video had a great balance of showing the fun and happy moments on our wedding day, as well as the sentimal mements that are also very important. It was perfect! We also loved how she captured the town of Taos and the entire scenery of the venue and reception. It was so neat to see all of this amidst the wedding festivities.

Sarah and her husband were VERY easy to work with. I have to note that Sarah and her team agreed to film our wedding even though they were flying out the next day to Seattle for another wedding. She graciously agreed, and we are so glad she decided to film our wedding day. We would recommend her to anyone!

Luminance Wedding Films responded with the following comments:

aah, Thanks Claire! We loved hanging out with the two of you and capturing all your special moments. Your wedding was such a blast and gave us a boost for the following one in Seattle! We loved every moment of it. Cheers to both you and Monty!!

Helen
05/18/2014

Sarah was amazing to work with. So easy to be around. Each meeting was relaxed yet professional. Working with Sarah was like meeting a trusted long time friend. The quality of our wedding video was very professional, beautifully and masterfully done. There is no better videographer in ABQ, NM.

Services Used: Videography

My husband and I were not initially planning on hiring a wedding videographer for our wedding in Santa Fe. During a planning meeting, our DJ suggested that we consider hiring a videographer and encouraged us to watch one of Sarah’s films. I fell in love with her work. One film in particular I watched so many times that I feel like I know the couple personally! I knew we had to explore the option of working with Luminance. We met with Sarah the following week over Skype and she was so easy to talk with and was a wonderful listener. We instantly felt very comfortable with her and were confident that Luminance Wedding Films would capture all of the special moments during our wedding day.

Sarah and Scott were so fun to work with. We had so much fun with them, but more importantly, they are true professionals. They know the moments they need to capture and they caught every event throughout the day without being over-bearing or in the way.

Although we did not have any budget for a video, we decided it was an investment that we were willing to make and I am SO happy that we did. Our highlight video blew me away. I have watched our video over and over and each time I notice another detail that Sarah took the time to capture and include. I realize now that the critical job of a videographer is not just to capture your wedding day on a video, it is how they put the pieces of your wedding day together to capture the feeling of the day, the joy of the couple and the excitement felt between all of the important people who are part of the day! Luminance Wedding Films are skilled at pulling those feelings into their films.

Janelle
04/12/2014

Luminance is every Brides dream. After watching our highlight video I was speechless! They captured every little detail perfectly. I would use them again and again! I got to re-live our wedding again and again!

Jennifer
02/22/2014

Hiring Luminance was hands down one of the best decisions I made when planning my wedding. They are professional, warm, patient and incredibly creative. They were an absolute joy on our wedding day and the video completely blew all expectations out of the park. They were able to capture our personality and relationship perfectly and we are so fortunate to have those memories for years to come. I cannot say enough good things about them!

Luminance Wedding Films responded with the following comments:

Wow!! Thank you so much Jennifer for this amazing review!! You and Curtis are such a fun couple and we loved every moment of our time with you. Congratulations to you both!!!

Private User
1+ year ago

We can't even begin to say how wonderful Luminance Wedding Films was throughout the whole experience! Sarah was easy to work with and made us feel very comfortable! We loved working with her!

The emotions and details that they captured both in the highlight film and our docuedit was AMAZING! It felt like we were reliving our wedding all over again! We have watched our highlight film at least 1,000 times and the feeling is the same every time! We have had so many compliments from friends and family everyone thinks it is just as perfect as we do! It's the perfect keepsake!

If we are ever in need of a videographer again we know exactly who to call :)

Luminance Wedding Films responded with the following comments:

Thank you Jamie and HB! You both are such an amazing couple and it was a treat to get to know the both of you better and capture your amazing day!! Thank again for trusting us with this special time in your lives. Congratulations once again and we wish you a lifetime of happiness!!

Services Used: Videography

We had booked Luminance Wedding Films for a wedding in July... and right when we found out the groom was being deployed, Luminance not only did everything to accommodate us, they made our film into one of the most beautiful and tangible memories of that day.

Words cannot express how grateful I am. The video is everything I wanted, and so much more. I cant watch it without bawling like a baby-- I had almost forgotten how magical it was and how happy I felt that day. The film brought me straight back to those moments, and most of all-made me feel like a bride all over again!

Services Used: Videography

I think that I have watched our wedding highlight video about 5 times a day since Sarah uploaded it last week! The more I watch it the more I fall in love with it. The amount of detail that Sarah was able to capture is truly stunning and the way she pieced everything together was just wonderful! I can't begin to imagine the amount of effort that went into filming, cutting, and editing but I do know that the result was extremely beautiful! In addition, Sarah was able to capture everything special about our wedding day in one 7 minute video-AMAZING! It is something that we will look forward to showing our children and something we can watch for many years to remember that special day.

Private User
1+ year ago

We love our film!

Our wedding was in New Mexico but we planned everything from San Francisco, and Sara help make video planning a breeze. From the start, she was very nice and professional over the phone and by email. Once we met in person she was charming and open to what we wanted in our video, but asked us to trust her creativity. Sara did a great job capturing who we are and captured timeless memories of our special day. On wedding day, it was game day for Sara and her crew! Their execution was nothing less than professional. We’ve had numerous compliments on the video and I personally can’t stop watching it. We are so happy we have this video to treasure. Thank you Luminance!

For future bride and grooms that are debating on hiring a videographer, I would say hire Luminance Wedding Films! This is a great way to see your hard work in planning, witness how happy your guest were for you on your wedding day, and to see your love in action.

Jaclyn
10/19/2013

Sarah and her team were extremely professional and they share so much passion and talent. My husband and I were very pleased with the entire experience and would highly recommend all couples capturing their special day with Luminance!