LuLu's Bridal

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Wow - is all we have to say. It was all the magic we had hoped for in our first (and last) bridal gown shopping experience. KIMBERLY is "da bomb" with her intuitive selections. TRUST HER JUDGEMENT and let her do what she does so well and you will find your magical moment too!! She guided us to a completely different silhouette than we had anticipated, and she was right. Kimberly seems to know what you need before you do, and your look will be more glorious than you anticipated. The owner and all staff were present and helpful throughout the entire process, giving us peace of mind and much relief.
GO LULU'S !!!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

LOVED this place! The setup is perfect - your group has an individual room so you aren't in front of other brides (which can add to the confusion with other ppl walking around in dresses) There is a curtain that divides the room so you and the consultant are on one side and then your group is on the other to experience the reveal!

Marissa was my consultant and she was amazing!!!! She pulled a dress that I would have never though about which ended up being the one. I cannot rave about this place enough. Being a larger than average bride, I felt completely comfortable and was able to try on all the gowns I wanted. This is a MUST boutique to visit, nothing even compares to this place!

1 Review
[Private]

I really enjoyed the atmosphere and look of Lulu's and Marissa was so sweet and helpful. The only complaint that I have is that the dressing rooms are very open and random management personal came by while I was changing and it was a bit awkward.

gabgrimaldo
1 Review
05/24/2015

I can't even begin to describe my experience at Lulu's. I had been shopping around at other stores the day before I visited Lulu's and was so disappointed. Whats with the stores carrying sample sizes 6? I couldn't even get the dresses past my hips, it was so disheartening and I just didn't want to shop anymore. But we went to Lulu's -

What an amazing experience! From the moment we walked in, the lighting and the dresses and the staff. It was fantastic. My mom, my sister and I were in Wedding Heaven! Our stylist, Kimberly, was so great! She asked the right questions about the wedding and the venue and the date and took into consideration my body type before she pulled any dresses. I initially came looking for a specific Maggie Sottero, I called about 30 different bridal stores and nobody had a sample! But Lulu's had the sample. I tried it on and that was the dress! I was not planning on ordering that day but Kimberly was so great and easy to work with that I just couldn't imagine going elsewhere.

So happy with my dress and with Lulu's! I can't wait for the dress to come in in the Fall!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I loved my experience at Lulu's! I wanted to stay within my budget for my dress and they were very respectful of that and there was no pressure whatsoever (which I know is not the case everywhere : )). My consultant, Kimberly, was incredibly patient and helped me find THE dress for my wedding day. I'd highly recommend Lulu's - especially for the bride who's looking for a beautiful gown that won't cost more than the venue!

Recently Married

They made the wedding dress shopping experience so fun!! I found a Maggie Sottero lace dress for just over $2k and it was absolutely perfect!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

My dress consultant is the best! Kimberly was so sweet throughout my entire dress finding process. She was wonderful at following up when I had a question on how to store the dress before alterations. They have so many dresses to choose from that it can be overwhelming but they are amazing at finding the right one.

2.0

Great selection of dresses and I found my dress here. However... there were some issues. On my second dress fitting when I was trying on the dress for the final time after alterations - it was scheduled by accident on 3/11 (1 day before I was leaving town for my destination wedding!!!!!) instead of 2/11 as shown on the paper the girl wrote my apt down on... so I showed up on 2/11 during my work lunch break and couldn't try on my dress and had to reschedule for the following week. Also - one of my bridesmaid dresses was not shipped although they kept saying it shipped. It was a huge mess and I (the Bride) had to call about 4 times to FINALLY get it shipped. This is NOT what a bride should be doing the month before her wedding! Very stressful. The excuse was something about it being filed under the bridesmaid's last name instead of mine and then the second time (because she still hadn't gotten it the day they said she would) I was told the address was bad?!? We had to ship it top my bridesmaids parent's house as a last resort. My bridesmaid has never had a shipping problem before. So, in summary -- yes, go look because they have a good selection of dresses, but beware of these potential issues. It was not a pleasant experience for me. When you are paying thousand of dollars for a wedding dress and alterations + all of your bridesmaid's dresses are purchased there these type of issues are unacceptable.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I absolutely loved my Maggie Sotterro dress that I got at Lulu's Bridal. Kimberly was beyond helpful in helping me "say yes" to the dress. I had somewhat of an idea on what kind of dress I wanted but Kimberly's expertise really helped me hone in on what I wanted and she was extremely helpful throughout the whole process. I had my alterations done at Stardust Celebrations which is affiliated with Lulu's and they were awesome to work with as well. I got so many compliments on my dress and was so happy with it! Thank you so much for all the guidance in this once in a lifetime decision. Thanks Kimberly! I would definitely recommend Lulu's Bridal. Very reasonably priced very nice dresses!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I went to Lulu's bridal boutique last April and had the privilege of working with Sharon in finding the perfect destination wedding dress. She was so attentive to my "likes/dislikes" but also encouraged me to try on dresses that I thought were "too edgy" for my traditional personality. She gently nudged me to try on a Pronovias dress that was completely opposite of the traditional lace dresses I was gravitating towards and it was love at first sight. Although that was the first dress I tried on, I was struggling to part ways with the vision I had in my head so I tried on a few lace dresses and walked away with 3 dresses in mind. I returned for my second visit with my mom and 3 bridesmaids and after a quick deliberation, it was a unanimous vote that my nontraditional Pronovias dress was the winner. Sharon was so hopeful and patient, I couldn't have asked for a better consultant! Several months later, I returned for alterations with Ruth. Ruth was meticulous and had a super quick turn around time. Due to unforeseen circumstances, I needed a last minute alteration for my dress- 48 hours before I was leaving the country for my destination wedding. I frantically called Ruth and she was so gracious to squeeze me in her schedule. She not only fixed my wedding dress, she offered the best advice and words of encouragement. I sincerely could not have endured the stresses of wedding planning with out the gracious, dependable, and amazing staff at Lulu's!

3.7

LuLu's sales person sold my dress to me. She was very kind and flexible.

Recently Married

Amazing boutique with beautiful dresses! Very friendly and helpful staff who knew exactly what they were doing! My dress came back fitting perfectly in a reasonable amount of time. Alterations were pricey, but worth it.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I got my wedding dress at Lulu's and everyone told me it was the most beautiful wedding dress they had ever seen. I mean, they really GUSHED over it (and the groom loved it too!). It was a David Tutera and it cost $1600, plus another $450 for alterations. For the extremely beautiful and designer dress that I got, I thought that was reasonable. Also, the shopping experience was great. You don't need an appointment, they just recommend coming early if I did not want to wait, which I did. They let me roam the store and pick out dresses I wanted to try which was also great, unlike other boutiques that pull things for you. They also make suggestions too once they get a sense of what you like. The seamstress was great as well, she was very professional and you knew you were in good hands with her and her team. I only rated less than a 5 in flexibility because the schedule with the alterations department is rigid; they get booked up so if you can't make your appointment then you can't get another for a few weeks (at least during the season I was getting married in which is probably busy for them).

Debbie
10/18/2014

Kimberly was fantastic! She was able to help our daughter find the perfect dress, and within our budget. You provided on-site alterations that were impeccable. Thanks for the positive experience!

3.5

Kimberly helped me at LuLu's bridal and I have nothing but great things to say about her! She was patient and also gave advice. She was very attentive and helped bring it all together with shoes and the veil. I had shopped many times with friends and it wasn't until I met Kimberly that I was able to get it done!

With respect to alterations that is done at stardust - I was not impressed. I had concerns about my gown due to the fact that it had an enormous bust line. I am a B and wanted to look like a B. Alterations were not successful and I had to "stuff" it so it wasn't gaping with space. Not happy, but due to being out of town - I chose not to deal with it. Also - was not too impressed with the bustle. It looked like a cupcake at the bottom. They did make some adjustments to that. Wouldn't recommend for alterations.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

My mom, MIL and I went to Lulu's and had the best experience! We enjoyed the friendly staff, selection of dresses, and the ease of ordering. Highly recommend going to Lulu's for your bridal needs!