LuLu's Bridal

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Wow - is all we have to say. It was all the magic we had hoped for in our first (and last) bridal gown shopping experience. KIMBERLY is "da bomb" with her intuitive selections. TRUST HER JUDGEMENT and let her do what she does so well and you will find your magical moment too!! She guided us to a completely different silhouette than we had anticipated, and she was right. Kimberly seems to know what you need before you do, and your look will be more glorious than you anticipated. The owner and all staff were present and helpful throughout the entire process, giving us peace of mind and much relief.
GO LULU'S !!!

Kinsey
10/09/2015

LOVED this place! The setup is perfect - your group has an individual room so you aren't in front of other brides (which can add to the confusion with other ppl walking around in dresses) There is a curtain that divides the room so you and the consultant are on one side and then your group is on the other to experience the reveal!

Marissa was my consultant and she was amazing!!!! She pulled a dress that I would have never though about which ended up being the one. I cannot rave about this place enough. Being a larger than average bride, I felt completely comfortable and was able to try on all the gowns I wanted. This is a MUST boutique to visit, nothing even compares to this place!

1 Review
[Private]

I really enjoyed the atmosphere and look of Lulu's and Marissa was so sweet and helpful. The only complaint that I have is that the dressing rooms are very open and random management personal came by while I was changing and it was a bit awkward.

Recently Married

I tried on over 40 dresses in my search. Every bridal consultant listened to me...and also to my family. There were serious power dynamics at play in the other stores - it felt like my opinion was on the same level as everyone else's. When we got to Lulu's, Katherine sat everyone down and she and I stood up. She asked me about my dress dreams - and immediately understood what I was going for. She defended my opinions when my family members brought in dresses to try that I had already said I wasn't interested in! In the end, it was HER who picked the dress I chose. That was only part of the fun, though - it was the whole experience of being the Most Important Opinion in the room that made it special to me. Thank you so much, Lulu's, for making my dress dreams come true.

gabgrimaldo
1 Review
05/24/2015

I can't even begin to describe my experience at Lulu's. I had been shopping around at other stores the day before I visited Lulu's and was so disappointed. Whats with the stores carrying sample sizes 6? I couldn't even get the dresses past my hips, it was so disheartening and I just didn't want to shop anymore. But we went to Lulu's -

What an amazing experience! From the moment we walked in, the lighting and the dresses and the staff. It was fantastic. My mom, my sister and I were in Wedding Heaven! Our stylist, Kimberly, was so great! She asked the right questions about the wedding and the venue and the date and took into consideration my body type before she pulled any dresses. I initially came looking for a specific Maggie Sottero, I called about 30 different bridal stores and nobody had a sample! But Lulu's had the sample. I tried it on and that was the dress! I was not planning on ordering that day but Kimberly was so great and easy to work with that I just couldn't imagine going elsewhere.

So happy with my dress and with Lulu's! I can't wait for the dress to come in in the Fall!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I had been to many dress shops before Lulu's and I should have just made them my first stop in finding my wedding dress! I love the atmosphere, it's in a super cool area of Dallas, its bright and clean and the service was outstanding! I worked with Kimberly and she was nothing short of professional. I didn't want someone telling me I looked great in every dress, I wanted honest opinions and with her I got them. She helped me envision my ideal gown in different ways than I originally thought and she really helped open my eyes to different styles, etc. I love Lulu's and now highly recommend them to everyone that gets engaged!

Services Used: Dress & Attire, Unique Services (Other)

I loved my experience at Lulu's! I wanted to stay within my budget for my dress and they were very respectful of that and there was no pressure whatsoever (which I know is not the case everywhere : )). My consultant, Kimberly, was incredibly patient and helped me find THE dress for my wedding day. I'd highly recommend Lulu's - especially for the bride who's looking for a beautiful gown that won't cost more than the venue!

2.2

Lulu's is the discount shop associated with Stardust. It was the third shop we visited on a trip to Dallas to look at wedding dresses. Kathy was our consultant and was rude, disinterested, and insulting. We would never buy a dress from her again. I don't know if she just had a bad day or hates her job but she should not work with the public. That being said Lulu's ordered the dress in June, shipped in October for a May 2015 wedding which left plenty of time for alterations. I would buy from Lulu's but only if Kathy was not involved.

LuLu's Bridal responded with the following comments:

Cindy - Thank you for taking the time to review our business. We are sorry that you were not 100% happy with your shopping experience but thank you for your business and we hope you are very pleased with your beautiful gown. We would like to note that LuLu's is not a "discount store" - the designers we carry are just a lower price point than the couture designers at our sister store, StarDust Celebrations but are still world renowned dress designers such as Maggie Sottero, Pronovias and Allure. We do hire and train all of our sales staff to provide an impeccable experience for every bride and I assure you, every one of them absolutely loves their job. We will look into this specific situation and address your concerns.

Taylor
05/15/2015

From the moment we walked in the door, the staff at Lulu's was welcoming, attentive and helpful. Kimberly was our associate and she went above and beyond to help me pick out THE dress. Not only was she honest, she was thoughtful and incredibly responsive, even after we had bought the dress. Lulu's Bridal was the best boutique we visited and I feel confident that this is the best boutique in Dallas. I cannot say enough wonderful things about Kimberly and the staff at Lulu's!

4.2

I purchased my dress from Lulus despite all the bad reviews but thankfully I had a good experience!

I visited 10+ bridal boutiques in search of the perfect dress. After losing hope I decided to give Lulus a chance. The sales girls were very helpful and let me look around a bit. I described to them exactly what I was looking for and they showed me exactly what I was looking for. They had a great selection of dresses. I had to pay an additional fee to rush the dress since they said it wouldn't arrive on time for my bridal shoot with regular shipping. I don't know if this is true since I received the dress a month after the expected date. I might as well have paid for regular shipping. Either way I loved my dress it was worth the wait. Overall I had a good experience with Lulus and recommend them to all brides!

Recently Married

They made the wedding dress shopping experience so fun!! I found a Maggie Sottero lace dress for just over $2k and it was absolutely perfect!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

My dress consultant is the best! Kimberly was so sweet throughout my entire dress finding process. She was wonderful at following up when I had a question on how to store the dress before alterations. They have so many dresses to choose from that it can be overwhelming but they are amazing at finding the right one.

2.0

Great selection of dresses and I found my dress here. However... there were some issues. On my second dress fitting when I was trying on the dress for the final time after alterations - it was scheduled by accident on 3/11 (1 day before I was leaving town for my destination wedding!!!!!) instead of 2/11 as shown on the paper the girl wrote my apt down on... so I showed up on 2/11 during my work lunch break and couldn't try on my dress and had to reschedule for the following week. Also - one of my bridesmaid dresses was not shipped although they kept saying it shipped. It was a huge mess and I (the Bride) had to call about 4 times to FINALLY get it shipped. This is NOT what a bride should be doing the month before her wedding! Very stressful. The excuse was something about it being filed under the bridesmaid's last name instead of mine and then the second time (because she still hadn't gotten it the day they said she would) I was told the address was bad?!? We had to ship it top my bridesmaids parent's house as a last resort. My bridesmaid has never had a shipping problem before. So, in summary -- yes, go look because they have a good selection of dresses, but beware of these potential issues. It was not a pleasant experience for me. When you are paying thousand of dollars for a wedding dress and alterations + all of your bridesmaid's dresses are purchased there these type of issues are unacceptable.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I absolutely loved my Maggie Sotterro dress that I got at Lulu's Bridal. Kimberly was beyond helpful in helping me "say yes" to the dress. I had somewhat of an idea on what kind of dress I wanted but Kimberly's expertise really helped me hone in on what I wanted and she was extremely helpful throughout the whole process. I had my alterations done at Stardust Celebrations which is affiliated with Lulu's and they were awesome to work with as well. I got so many compliments on my dress and was so happy with it! Thank you so much for all the guidance in this once in a lifetime decision. Thanks Kimberly! I would definitely recommend Lulu's Bridal. Very reasonably priced very nice dresses!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I went to Lulu's bridal boutique last April and had the privilege of working with Sharon in finding the perfect destination wedding dress. She was so attentive to my "likes/dislikes" but also encouraged me to try on dresses that I thought were "too edgy" for my traditional personality. She gently nudged me to try on a Pronovias dress that was completely opposite of the traditional lace dresses I was gravitating towards and it was love at first sight. Although that was the first dress I tried on, I was struggling to part ways with the vision I had in my head so I tried on a few lace dresses and walked away with 3 dresses in mind. I returned for my second visit with my mom and 3 bridesmaids and after a quick deliberation, it was a unanimous vote that my nontraditional Pronovias dress was the winner. Sharon was so hopeful and patient, I couldn't have asked for a better consultant! Several months later, I returned for alterations with Ruth. Ruth was meticulous and had a super quick turn around time. Due to unforeseen circumstances, I needed a last minute alteration for my dress- 48 hours before I was leaving the country for my destination wedding. I frantically called Ruth and she was so gracious to squeeze me in her schedule. She not only fixed my wedding dress, she offered the best advice and words of encouragement. I sincerely could not have endured the stresses of wedding planning with out the gracious, dependable, and amazing staff at Lulu's!

3.7

LuLu's sales person sold my dress to me. She was very kind and flexible.