LuLu's Bridal

Value:
(4.7 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Wow - is all we have to say. It was all the magic we had hoped for in our first (and last) bridal gown shopping experience. KIMBERLY is "da bomb" with her intuitive selections. TRUST HER JUDGEMENT and let her do what she does so well and you will find your magical moment too!! She guided us to a completely different silhouette than we had anticipated, and she was right. Kimberly seems to know what you need before you do, and your look will be more glorious than you anticipated. The owner and all staff were present and helpful throughout the entire process, giving us peace of mind and much relief. GO LULU'S !!!

• Wedding: 10/22/2016
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I can't even begin to describe my experience at Lulu's. I had been shopping around at other stores the day before I visited Lulu's and was so disappointed. Whats with the stores carrying sample sizes 6? I couldn't even get the dresses past my hips, it was so disheartening and I just didn't want to shop anymore. But we went to Lulu's -

What an amazing experience! From the moment we walked in, the lighting and the dresses and the staff. It was fantastic. My mom, my sister and I were in Wedding Heaven! Our stylist, Kimberly, was so great! She asked the right questions about the wedding and the venue and the date and took into consideration my body type before she pulled any dresses. I initially came looking for a specific Maggie Sottero, I called about 30 different bridal stores and nobody had a sample! But Lulu's had the sample. I tried it on and that was the dress! I was not planning on ordering that day but Kimberly was so great and easy to work with that I just couldn't imagine going elsewhere.

So happy with my dress and with Lulu's! I can't wait for the dress to come in in the Fall!

• Wedding: 05/24/2015
gabgrimaldo
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I loved my experience at Lulu's! I wanted to stay within my budget for my dress and they were very respectful of that and there was no pressure whatsoever (which I know is not the case everywhere : )). My consultant, Kimberly, was incredibly patient and helped me find THE dress for my wedding day. I'd highly recommend Lulu's - especially for the bride who's looking for a beautiful gown that won't cost more than the venue!

• Wedding: 05/23/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I absolutely loved my Maggie Sotterro dress that I got at Lulu's Bridal. Kimberly was beyond helpful in helping me "say yes" to the dress. I had somewhat of an idea on what kind of dress I wanted but Kimberly's expertise really helped me hone in on what I wanted and she was extremely helpful throughout the whole process. I had my alterations done at Stardust Celebrations which is affiliated with Lulu's and they were awesome to work with as well. I got so many compliments on my dress and was so happy with it! Thank you so much for all the guidance in this once in a lifetime decision. Thanks Kimberly! I would definitely recommend Lulu's Bridal. Very reasonably priced very nice dresses!

• Wedding: 01/10/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I went to Lulu's bridal boutique last April and had the privilege of working with Sharon in finding the perfect destination wedding dress. She was so attentive to my "likes/dislikes" but also encouraged me to try on dresses that I thought were "too edgy" for my traditional personality. She gently nudged me to try on a Pronovias dress that was completely opposite of the traditional lace dresses I was gravitating towards and it was love at first sight. Although that was the first dress I tried on, I was struggling to part ways with the vision I had in my head so I tried on a few lace dresses and walked away with 3 dresses in mind. I returned for my second visit with my mom and 3 bridesmaids and after a quick deliberation, it was a unanimous vote that my nontraditional Pronovias dress was the winner. Sharon was so hopeful and patient, I couldn't have asked for a better consultant! Several months later, I returned for alterations with Ruth. Ruth was meticulous and had a super quick turn around time. Due to unforeseen circumstances, I needed a last minute alteration for my dress- 48 hours before I was leaving the country for my destination wedding. I frantically called Ruth and she was so gracious to squeeze me in her schedule. She not only fixed my wedding dress, she offered the best advice and words of encouragement. I sincerely could not have endured the stresses of wedding planning with out the gracious, dependable, and amazing staff at Lulu's!

• Wedding: 12/12/2014
3.7/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 3.5
  • Responsiveness: 3.5
  • Professionalism: 4.0
  • Value: 3.5
  • Flexibility: 4.0

LuLu's sales person sold my dress to me. She was very kind and flexible.

• Wedding: 11/22/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Amazing boutique with beautiful dresses! Very friendly and helpful staff who knew exactly what they were doing! My dress came back fitting perfectly in a reasonable amount of time. Alterations were pricey, but worth it.

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
4.8/5.0
  • Flexibility: 4.0

I got my wedding dress at Lulu's and everyone told me it was the most beautiful wedding dress they had ever seen. I mean, they really GUSHED over it (and the groom loved it too!). It was a David Tutera and it cost $1600, plus another $450 for alterations. For the extremely beautiful and designer dress that I got, I thought that was reasonable. Also, the shopping experience was great. You don't need an appointment, they just recommend coming early if I did not want to wait, which I did. They let me roam the store and pick out dresses I wanted to try which was also great, unlike other boutiques that pull things for you. They also make suggestions too once they get a sense of what you like. The seamstress was great as well, she was very professional and you knew you were in good hands with her and her team. I only rated less than a 5 in flexibility because the schedule with the alterations department is rigid; they get booked up so if you can't make your appointment then you can't get another for a few weeks (at least during the season I was getting married in which is probably busy for them).

• Wedding: 10/24/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Kimberly was fantastic! She was able to help our daughter find the perfect dress, and within our budget. You provided on-site alterations that were impeccable. Thanks for the positive experience!

• Wedding: 10/18/2014
Debbie
3.5/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Professionalism: 3.0
  • Value: 3.5
  • Flexibility: 2.5

Kimberly helped me at LuLu's bridal and I have nothing but great things to say about her! She was patient and also gave advice. She was very attentive and helped bring it all together with shoes and the veil. I had shopped many times with friends and it wasn't until I met Kimberly that I was able to get it done!

With respect to alterations that is done at stardust - I was not impressed. I had concerns about my gown due to the fact that it had an enormous bust line. I am a B and wanted to look like a B. Alterations were not successful and I had to "stuff" it so it wasn't gaping with space. Not happy, but due to being out of town - I chose not to deal with it. Also - was not too impressed with the bustle. It looked like a cupcake at the bottom. They did make some adjustments to that. Wouldn't recommend for alterations.

• Wedding: 09/13/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My mom, MIL and I went to Lulu's and had the best experience! We enjoyed the friendly staff, selection of dresses, and the ease of ordering. Highly recommend going to Lulu's for your bridal needs!

• Wedding: 09/06/2014
4.8/5.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I am SO happy that I chose Lulu's to find my dress. My MOH recommended going to Lulu's after purchasing her own wedding dress at Stardust (Lulu's sister store) because she knew that I wanted a lace dress.

I knew since before I got engaged that I specifically wanted a lace dress, with some type of strap and that I was going to wear boots with it. All of the dresses were SO unique and beautiful, and surprisingly affordable.

I worked with Elaine, and she was fantastic! After sitting down with her for a few minutes and discussing the style of our wedding and what I was looking for I was given clips that were color coded and was told to take my time and pin the dresses that I liked, while Elaine went and pulled some that she thought would fit my style.

I only tried on 3 dresses before putting mine on and I immediately knew it was "The One" I still tried on the other 2 I had in the room, just to be 100% sure. As soon as I tried the others on, I put my choice back on and Elaine went and found a perfect veil to go with it.

I went whenever the store was still in the "little yellow house" and it has since moved to a larger location in Dallas. If you are looking for a lace dress ( they have more than lace, obviously.. but that was specifically what I was looking for) or something unique, make a trip to Lulu's, you won't be disappointed!

I was on a bit of a time crunch, but my dress was ready just in time and I could not be happier with it. I have gotten so many compliments on my dress because it was unique and different!

I love lulu's :]

• Wedding: 08/30/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Kimberly at Lulu's bridal boutique literally did everything she could to find me the perfect dress for my wedding. I came in armed with my dress book and she took a look at pulled 5 of the exact dresses that I loved. As we were walking around I saw a dress with a cumberbund waist and I pulled it out. She told me it was an A-line (which was not what I was going for. I wanted trumpet, modified mermaid). We took it make just for something different. Because my engagement was a decently short one (7 months, 6 when we could go shopping). She made sure the things we pulled had the option to be rushed. Well unfortunately she forgot to check on the one that I had pulled. Which was the first one I put on and I was done! I put on the other dresses just to see but nothing was like that first one. She comes back with a face of disappointment. She tells us that it wouldn't get there till 3 weeks before the wedding and I needed at least 2 fittings 4 weeks apart. She told us not to worry, that she had a contact at the Allure warehouse and called to see if they could do anything. Fortunately for me, someone had just sent back a dress that was only 1 size bigger than what I needed! The dress got there in a month (4 weeks faster than anticipated!). Kimberly made sure to talk to me at each of my fittings and help me and the seamstress figure out exactly what look we wanted. I couldn't ask for anything better except maybe a cheaper price! lol It was a great experience.

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
1 Review
4.5/5.0
  • Flexibility: 2.5

amazing dresses at great prices!!! and such a wonderful experience getting my wedding gown & my bridesmaid dresses! Everyone there is so nice and helpful! LOVE!!!

• Wedding: 10/05/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This place is great! I love my dress. They are so helpful, and know what looks great on your body. Im very picky, and have a hard time shopping for clothes. They had me try on dresses that I would have never picked myself, and they all looked great. I went in saying that I did not want lace, but after they assured me that I would not be dissappointed, I tried one on! My Wedding dress was full lace!!!! It was so georgous, and got many compliments! Ruth was the lady that did my alterations, she works through them and she was awesome!

• Wedding: 05/11/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Great prices, good service, and my dress was fabulous!

• Wedding: 05/04/2013