LuLu's Bridal

(4.7/5.0)
Flexibility:

Sort By:

gabgrimaldo 1 Reviews
I can't even begin to describe my experience at Lulu's. I had been shopping around at other stores the day before I visited Lulu's and was so disappointed. Whats with the stores carrying sample sizes 6? I couldn't even get the dresses past my hips, it was so disheartening and I just didn't want to shop anymore. But we went to Lulu's -

What an amazing experience! From the moment we walked in, the lighting and the dresses and the staff. It was fantastic. My mom, my sister and I were in Wedding Heaven! Our stylist, Kimberly, was so great! She asked the right questions about the wedding and the venue and the date and took into consideration my body type before she pulled any dresses. I initially came looking for a specific Maggie Sottero, I called about 30 different bridal stores and nobody had a sample! But Lulu's had the sample. I tried it on and that was the dress! I was not planning on ordering that day but Kimberly was so great and easy to work with that I just couldn't imagine going elsewhere.

So happy with my dress and with Lulu's! I can't wait for the dress to come in in the Fall!
Wedding: 05/24/2015

Private User 1 Reviews
Kimberly at Lulu's bridal boutique literally did everything she could to find me the perfect dress for my wedding. I came in armed with my dress book and she took a look at pulled 5 of the exact dresses that I loved. As we were walking around I saw a dress with a cumberbund waist and I pulled it out. She told me it was an A-line (which was not what I was going for. I wanted trumpet, modified mermaid). We took it make just for something different. Because my engagement was a decently short one (7 months, 6 when we could go shopping). She made sure the things we pulled had the option to be rushed. Well unfortunately she forgot to check on the one that I had pulled. Which was the first one I put on and I was done! I put on the other dresses just to see but nothing was like that first one. She comes back with a face of disappointment. She tells us that it wouldn't get there till 3 weeks before the wedding and I needed at least 2 fittings 4 weeks apart. She told us not to worry, that she had a contact at the Allure warehouse and called to see if they could do anything. Fortunately for me, someone had just sent back a dress that was only 1 size bigger than what I needed! The dress got there in a month (4 weeks faster than anticipated!). Kimberly made sure to talk to me at each of my fittings and help me and the seamstress figure out exactly what look we wanted. I couldn't ask for anything better except maybe a cheaper price! lol It was a great experience.
Wedding: Recently Married
4.5/5.0
  • Flexibility:  2.5
amazing dresses at great prices!!! and such a wonderful experience getting my wedding gown & my bridesmaid dresses! Everyone there is so nice and helpful! LOVE!!!
Wedding: 10/05/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
This place is great! I love my dress. They are so helpful, and know what looks great on your body. Im very picky, and have a hard time shopping for clothes. They had me try on dresses that I would have never picked myself, and they all looked great. I went in saying that I did not want lace, but after they assured me that I would not be dissappointed, I tried one on! My Wedding dress was full lace!!!! It was so georgous, and got many compliments! Ruth was the lady that did my alterations, she works through them and she was awesome!
Wedding: 05/11/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Great prices, good service, and my dress was fabulous!
Wedding: 05/04/2013
3.4/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  3.0
  • Responsiveness:  3.0
  • Professionalism:  4.0
  • Value:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  3.0

Anonymous 5 Reviews
I absolutely LOVED my wedding dress! However, they made a few mistakes on the bridesmaids dress orders. I had to follow up with them several times instead of them letting me know what was going on.
Wedding: 1+ year ago

Elena 5 Reviews
Lulu's Bridal is the perfect boutique to find that special wedding dress. After trying on several gowns at other locations and feeling rushed and pushed into buying unflattering dresses, I finally met Kimberly at Lulu's. She was able to assist in selecting dresses that best showed off my figure. I initially thought I wanted a ball gown but ended up falling in love with and purchasing a beautiful A-line Maggie Sottero dress. I knew I wanted to be a Maggie Bride from the start but was not sure I could pull off that type of dress. Kimberly was so knowledgeable and helpful and made the experience unforgettable!!
Wedding: 11/03/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
LuLu's Bridal is a beautilful shop in downtown Dallas. They were very detailed in making sure everything was perfect. The most wonderful part of the whole Stardust group is their seamstress, Ruth, in alterations. She is AMAZING and does a wonderful job I had no stress about my dress thanks to her. I feel like she is family now and even recommend my future sister-in-law to them just because of Ruth and their selection of dresses. LuLu's has a great selection of wedding dresses, but not so much of a selection on bridal party dresses.
Wedding: 10/20/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
LOVED Lulu's! They've always been fantastic to me when I've been a bridesmaids, so when I became the bide, I knew right where to go.
My consultant, Rose, went out of her way to make sure I had just the right dress. They even got a sample of a dress I'd seen in another store so that I could compare two side-by-side.
Excellent price points and a great selection.
Side note: Alterations with Ruth were fantastic!
Wedding: 10/20/2012

Anonymous 5 Reviews
The staff is amazing and knowledgeable. They are friendly and really strive to make your experience personalized and perfect. I highly recommend this to shop to everyone! My dress was stunning and not unreasonably priced. I loved everything about it! Go to Lulu's! They won't disappoint.
Wedding: 1+ year ago
4.9/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I definitely recommend Lulu's bridal for your wedding gown. I had fantastic service and the alterations were perfect. The only thing I would change is that, because they allow walk-ins, they were sometimes very behind on schedule when I would show up for my alterations appointments. Other than that, I loved my dress (I wish I could wear it all the time...so beautiful!!) and thought their prices were VERY, very reasonable if you aren't wanting to spend a huge chunk of money on your dress.
Wedding: 08/11/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Love this place. It's quaint and intimate and Kimberly was very helpful in helping me make a decision. Price point was great and they handled all the alterations. Ruth, the alterations person was amazing and helped make the dress fit me! Lulu's even returned a veil (before it was shipped) that I purchased after I found out that my maid of honor was letting me borrow her veil which ended up being my something borrowed.

A great little shop!
Wedding: 05/18/2012
4.9/5.0
  • Flexibility:  4.5
This was the first and only dress shop I went to, in the quest for my wedding dress! My mom had flown in from out of state and we went to this dress shop on a whim because I had just gotten engaged. They let us come in and look at dresses without an appointment! I selected several dresses to try and saw a dress that was brand new and had been brought in for another customer to try later on in the day. I tried on 3 of the dresses I selected and none of them were what I was looking for, so I asked if I could try on the brand new dress, they of course said yes and I selected that dress as my wedding dress. The lady helping me then asked if I could wait until the trunk show because I would get a percentage off if I waited. I was so excited that a dress consultant was willing to withhold a sale until later to help save me money! I feel as if the consultants here really care about the bride and her needs! They also have a seamstress who does a lovely job with alterations and listens to you. For example, I did a French bustle for my dress and she put green ribbons for my dress because she remembered that I attended Baylor University, whose colors are green and gold. Everyone at this boutique seems to go the extra mile and I highly recommend them!
Wedding: 05/18/2012

Susan 1 Reviews
It was always busy when I was there but I understand why. Great service. My dress was not ready from alterations when they said it would be but the lady personally delivered it to my house that evening. SO SWEET!!! That is service. I highly recommend them and the dress was perfect.
Wedding: 05/05/2012
1.2/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  0.0
  • Responsiveness:  1.5
  • Professionalism:  0.0
  • Value:  2.5
  • Flexibility:  2.0
While I understand a lot of designers do not make plus size dresses, I called ahead and asked if they offered them. When I was told yes, we drove to the store. I made it very specific what I was looking for - White, all over lace, and A-line. I was never shown a dress that had any of the 3 major things I wanted - No full lace, no white (all ivory) and no A-lines. Our sales girl refused to help me into the dresses and in the end, I had to ask my mom for assistance. The service was terrible, the dresses were in poor condition, and the whole location was cramped.
Wedding: 04/28/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Loved the ladies at Lulu's! They were so helpful and genuinely concerned with getting the dress I wanted.
Wedding: 04/21/2012