LuLu's Bridal Boutique

(4.7/5.0)
Flexibility:

Sort By:

gabgrimaldo 1 Reviews
I can't even begin to describe my experience at Lulu's. I had been shopping around at other stores the day before I visited Lulu's and was so disappointed. Whats with the stores carrying sample sizes 6? I couldn't even get the dresses past my hips, it was so disheartening and I just didn't want to shop anymore. But we went to Lulu's -

What an amazing experience! From the moment we walked in, the lighting and the dresses and the staff. It was fantastic. My mom, my sister and I were in Wedding Heaven! Our stylist, Kimberly, was so great! She asked the right questions about the wedding and the venue and the date and took into consideration my body type before she pulled any dresses. I initially came looking for a specific Maggie Sottero, I called about 30 different bridal stores and nobody had a sample! But Lulu's had the sample. I tried it on and that was the dress! I was not planning on ordering that day but Kimberly was so great and easy to work with that I just couldn't imagine going elsewhere.

So happy with my dress and with Lulu's! I can't wait for the dress to come in in the Fall!
Wedding: 05/24/2015
4.5/5.0
  • Flexibility:  2.5
amazing dresses at great prices!!! and such a wonderful experience getting my wedding gown & my bridesmaid dresses! Everyone there is so nice and helpful! LOVE!!!
Wedding: 10/05/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
This place is great! I love my dress. They are so helpful, and know what looks great on your body. Im very picky, and have a hard time shopping for clothes. They had me try on dresses that I would have never picked myself, and they all looked great. I went in saying that I did not want lace, but after they assured me that I would not be dissappointed, I tried one on! My Wedding dress was full lace!!!! It was so georgous, and got many compliments! Ruth was the lady that did my alterations, she works through them and she was awesome!
Wedding: 05/11/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Great prices, good service, and my dress was fabulous!
Wedding: 05/04/2013
3.4/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  3.0
  • Responsiveness:  3.0
  • Professionalism:  4.0
  • Value:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  3.0

Anonymous 5 Reviews
I absolutely LOVED my wedding dress! However, they made a few mistakes on the bridesmaids dress orders. I had to follow up with them several times instead of them letting me know what was going on.
Wedding: 1+ year ago

Elena 5 Reviews
Lulu's Bridal is the perfect boutique to find that special wedding dress. After trying on several gowns at other locations and feeling rushed and pushed into buying unflattering dresses, I finally met Kimberly at Lulu's. She was able to assist in selecting dresses that best showed off my figure. I initially thought I wanted a ball gown but ended up falling in love with and purchasing a beautiful A-line Maggie Sottero dress. I knew I wanted to be a Maggie Bride from the start but was not sure I could pull off that type of dress. Kimberly was so knowledgeable and helpful and made the experience unforgettable!!
Wedding: 11/03/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
LOVED Lulu's! They've always been fantastic to me when I've been a bridesmaids, so when I became the bide, I knew right where to go.
My consultant, Rose, went out of her way to make sure I had just the right dress. They even got a sample of a dress I'd seen in another store so that I could compare two side-by-side.
Excellent price points and a great selection.
Side note: Alterations with Ruth were fantastic!
Wedding: 10/20/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
LuLu's Bridal is a beautilful shop in downtown Dallas. They were very detailed in making sure everything was perfect. The most wonderful part of the whole Stardust group is their seamstress, Ruth, in alterations. She is AMAZING and does a wonderful job I had no stress about my dress thanks to her. I feel like she is family now and even recommend my future sister-in-law to them just because of Ruth and their selection of dresses. LuLu's has a great selection of wedding dresses, but not so much of a selection on bridal party dresses.
Wedding: 10/20/2012

Anonymous 5 Reviews
The staff is amazing and knowledgeable. They are friendly and really strive to make your experience personalized and perfect. I highly recommend this to shop to everyone! My dress was stunning and not unreasonably priced. I loved everything about it! Go to Lulu's! They won't disappoint.
Wedding: 1+ year ago
4.9/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I definitely recommend Lulu's bridal for your wedding gown. I had fantastic service and the alterations were perfect. The only thing I would change is that, because they allow walk-ins, they were sometimes very behind on schedule when I would show up for my alterations appointments. Other than that, I loved my dress (I wish I could wear it all the time...so beautiful!!) and thought their prices were VERY, very reasonable if you aren't wanting to spend a huge chunk of money on your dress.
Wedding: 08/11/2012
4.9/5.0
  • Flexibility:  4.5
This was the first and only dress shop I went to, in the quest for my wedding dress! My mom had flown in from out of state and we went to this dress shop on a whim because I had just gotten engaged. They let us come in and look at dresses without an appointment! I selected several dresses to try and saw a dress that was brand new and had been brought in for another customer to try later on in the day. I tried on 3 of the dresses I selected and none of them were what I was looking for, so I asked if I could try on the brand new dress, they of course said yes and I selected that dress as my wedding dress. The lady helping me then asked if I could wait until the trunk show because I would get a percentage off if I waited. I was so excited that a dress consultant was willing to withhold a sale until later to help save me money! I feel as if the consultants here really care about the bride and her needs! They also have a seamstress who does a lovely job with alterations and listens to you. For example, I did a French bustle for my dress and she put green ribbons for my dress because she remembered that I attended Baylor University, whose colors are green and gold. Everyone at this boutique seems to go the extra mile and I highly recommend them!
Wedding: 05/18/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Love this place. It's quaint and intimate and Kimberly was very helpful in helping me make a decision. Price point was great and they handled all the alterations. Ruth, the alterations person was amazing and helped make the dress fit me! Lulu's even returned a veil (before it was shipped) that I purchased after I found out that my maid of honor was letting me borrow her veil which ended up being my something borrowed.

A great little shop!
Wedding: 05/18/2012

Susan 1 Reviews
It was always busy when I was there but I understand why. Great service. My dress was not ready from alterations when they said it would be but the lady personally delivered it to my house that evening. SO SWEET!!! That is service. I highly recommend them and the dress was perfect.
Wedding: 05/05/2012
1.2/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  0.0
  • Responsiveness:  1.5
  • Professionalism:  0.0
  • Value:  2.5
  • Flexibility:  2.0
While I understand a lot of designers do not make plus size dresses, I called ahead and asked if they offered them. When I was told yes, we drove to the store. I made it very specific what I was looking for - White, all over lace, and A-line. I was never shown a dress that had any of the 3 major things I wanted - No full lace, no white (all ivory) and no A-lines. Our sales girl refused to help me into the dresses and in the end, I had to ask my mom for assistance. The service was terrible, the dresses were in poor condition, and the whole location was cramped.
Wedding: 04/28/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Loved the ladies at Lulu's! They were so helpful and genuinely concerned with getting the dress I wanted.
Wedding: 04/21/2012
3.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  3.0
  • Responsiveness:  3.0
  • Professionalism:  2.5
  • Value:  3.5
  • Flexibility:  3.0

Katherine 9 Reviews
I have mixed feelings about Lulu's. While I got a great deal on my dress, the service left me a little indifferent. When I was first dress shopping, a lot of boutiques recommended making appointments first. Lulu's said we could walk in, but there tended to be a wait on the weekends. Since my sister lives in a different city, we figured we would just endure the wait, but luckily we didn't have to wait that long. They give you a bag of clothes pins with a certain ribbon color tied to each one, so you can go around and clip any dresses that you would like to try on. The selection is pretty decent - from Pronovias and Maggie Sottero (on the higher end) to Allure and Mori Lee (more affordable).

I had tried on a few dresses at a few boutiques before Lulu's and liked a few here and there - but I never LOVED any of the ones I tried on. I had the same experience here, but the staff member working with me asked a few questions to see what I liked and didn't like about dresses - and brought out THE dress. When I first tried it on, I wasn't in love, but when she changed a few things about it, it slowly grew on me. After trying it on again, I felt that it was the one - and on top of that, they were offering 10% off that week! I couldn't believe the price of my dress for the quality - I came in so under budget that I got to splurge on some shoes!

Ruth is their alterations lady who handles all of your appointments in the boutique. She did a great job with everything - the first fitting was just to check the overall fit, and the second and third is when she started adjusting for length, waist, bustle, etc. I was able to take my dress back in after my bridal portraits so it could be taken in a bit more, with no charge.

So the thing about Lulu's that left me slightly bitter - I had bridal portraits taken about a month before the wedding. I asked about dry cleaning and she kept swearing against it because it can change the texture of my dress. Well, I took a few bridal portraits outside and the train got dirty. When I brought it into Lulu's to see what they could do, they did NOT make me feel any better about it. I had already freaked out about getting it dirty and they just made me feel worse. I ended up taking it to Bibbentucker's to get it cleaned, and it came out fine (minus a few minor issues), but I definitely did not appreciate the way they made me feel or being called a "naughty bride". I seriously could not have been the first bride that got their train dirty.

In a nutshell - go to Lulu's for an affordable dress but don't expect stellar service. There were a few times I walked in and had to wait a good few minutes before someone came to the front door.
Wedding: 03/31/2012