Lovella Bridal

Professionalism
Value
4.7
Flexibility

Very helpful staff and great selection of dresses for every budget.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

My wife and I found our wedding dresses at Lovella Bridal and we couldn't be happier!

Angie was fantastic at knowing what would work for us because my wife and I had a hard time choosing something for ourselves and when we told her what our personal preferences are, she was able to find 2 dresses that are not only perfect for us, but they also compliment each other greatly!

The boutique itself is beautiful and the best we've seen, the rest of the staff are genuinely friendly and accommodating.

They were also nice enough to let us take a photo of our dresses for us to evaluate and show to our family which were out of town, something that some places don't allow you to do.

Again, I can't stress how smooth sailing the whole experience was from picking a dress to ordering, paying, and alterations. Angie was there to help us through out the whole duration. And did I mention that their prices are great??

If you're a bride and you're looking for your dream wedding dress, don't waste your time with other places and go over to Lovella Bridal! You won't be disappointed!

Thanks again Lovella Bridal and most of all thanks Angie!!!

Private User
Recently Married

amazing selection and very friendly attentive staff- ask for Jasmine she is great!!!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I actually did not get my dress from here, but my garter. I was a bad bride and waited VERY last minute to get my garter. Like 4 -days- before- my- wedding-bad. My matron and maid of honor flew into town and we were on a garter hunt. We called dozens of bridal salons and stores as well as visited many…either they did not have what we were looking for or their selection was pretty crappy.

We were walking around and found this place. We didn't have an appointment or anything. The girl that helped us was SO sweet. I tried on all their garters..which was probably annoying for her because she had to take everything out of the display and then put everything back. But she didn't seemed annoyed at all. COuldn't have been nicer.

The garter I chose was absolutely stunning and am 100% happy with it. The service during check out was great too!

The store itself is BEAUTIFUL inside. So clean, and professional. LOVE this place!

Allie
06/07/2014

Lovella was great! The service was fantastic. I loved the ladies who helped me, especially Nayri. They had a great selection of beautiful gowns and were so helpful and attentive at my appointment.

jessica
01/11/2014

Amazing amazing experience. Entire staff was wonderful and worked with me to put together my perfect dream wedding dress!

C
12/21/2013

Thank you for the great service! Not only did I find what I was looking for but the friendliness of the staff transformed my search for a dress into a fantastic and fun experience!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

My friend got her wedding dress from Lovella a few years back. I'm so happy to get my dress from Lovella also. Nayri helped me found the dress I wanted and love. I tried on about 5 dresses at the store. I was debating between 2 dresses and Nayri helped me made the decision by pointing out the pros and cons between the 2 dresses. I'm so glad I trusted her opinions :)

Nayri is extremely professional and patient with all my questions and concerns. One of the concerns I had was finding the right shoes. I went to Lovella to try on the shoes with my dress to make sure the heels height was okay and the dress doesn't get caught on the shoes. They were very accommodating in scheduling me to do this.

1+ year ago

I love Lovella. They are so professional. They make you feel like they genuinely care and they are so knowledgeable.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I had the pleasure of working with Nayri this past weekend! She is amazing!!! She helped me to pick my dream dress for my wedding in Hawaii. Nayri listened to what I wanted my dress to look like and then showed us gorgeous dresses that fit our price range. She is extremely professional, personable and provided a wealth of knowledge. I highly recommend Lovella Bridal.... I am in love with my dress. Thank you Nayri for the excellent service! Aloha!!

1+ year ago

Lovella is Amazing!!! They have all the bridal gown Designers and any price or style that can meet anyones needs. Its the place to buy your bridal dress from and the experience is wonderful, the Girls are so helpful and super sweet!! Thank You Lovella for my dress!! :) I can't wait to wear my dress!!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I ended up in Lovella by accident. I showed up at the wrong bridal salon---my gps was confused. But it ended up being a blessing in disguise! When I walked into Lovella, a dress fell off the hanger. When my bridesmaid took it to the desk so they could get a better hanger, another dress just popped out. It was ivory and gold. I tried it on and looked as though I was marrying into European royalty. It was the most well-made dress I had ever seen. It's the kind you hope you can pass onto your daughter someday. Other dresses in the same price range at other stores made me feel as though they were loose around the waist. This one was so perfectly made that it minimized my waist without having to wear anything under it. And for a Los Angeles September wedding, the last thing you want is to have to wear more layers!

Not only was it the perfect dress, it was the perfect shop. I worked with someone named Nayri. She was AWESOME. Any question I had, she'd get to it the same day. I could even schedule times to see my dress if I wanted to compare other swatches to it. We also got the bridesmaid dresses there, which were SO beautiful. Oh, and Nayri also would put aside accessories she thought I'd like since she could sense that I was sorta over the whole shopping for a dress process. I had gone to 5 other stores before Lovella. The dress and Nayri were just great.

1+ year ago

The entire Lovella Team is professional, attentive, and hands down amazing!

Negeen
09/01/2013

Nayri is a AMAZING saleswoman! She had the perfect balance of professionalism and friendliness and had nothing but expert stylistic advice to offer. She is genuine, responsive and a great multi-tasker. I could not have asked for a better stylist. Also, Lovella's selection of dresses was unique and competitively priced.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I had a great experience at Lovella. It was the second bridal shop I went to looking for my wedding dress. I came with a bunch of pictures I had printed out of what I was looking for, and the consultant immediately pulled a handful of dresses she thought I'd like. She did a great job- I did end up at least liking most of the dresses, and she found the one I ended up buying. I hadn't been able to find a lace fit and flare dress with cap sleeves that looked right on me, and I had figured I was going to end up wearing a strapless dress much to my disappointment. So when she pulled my dress and it had everything I wanted and looked perfect on me, I was ecstatic. She also helped me accessorize with a beautiful belt because I didn't like the one the dress came with. I got 15% off for buying the dress on my first visit which was nice. I never felt pressured and she was patient and helpful. She gave me advice on the shapes of dresses that worked and didn't work on my body, and she stayed within my budget. They called me as soon as it arrived and helped me decide how best to get it across the country for my wedding. They also didn't pressure me to use their seamstress. All around I had a great, easy experience here.

angel tang
07/06/2013

Absolutely hands down the best bridal boutique in town. JASMINE was my bridal consultant and she was OUTSTANDING. I had such an amazing experience at Lovella - and of course - Jasmine found me my dream dress, which i wore the entire night of my wedding and was very reluctant to take off at the end of the evening! The key to dress shopping is finding a consultant with whom you feel comfortable, and who understands your description, vision and tastes (regardless of how accurately you're able to describe them). Jasmine master's this skill and knew immediately what would suit my figure and personal style. She pulled about 7 dresses in total, and i could have worn any one of them on my wedding. She just got the "style" spot on. She's patient, lovely, has great taste, and gives you a sense of confidence and esteem. The store is also extremely patient with the shopping process. Let's be honest, finding the perfect dress isn't an easy decision, and Lovella understand this. The ladies will sit there with you and look at the dress again and again, from the right, from the left, with the light, without the light, all while providing constructive input. And, the kicker is, you never ever feel pressured to purchase there. They seem to enjoy the process as much as you do. Simply put, everyone i dealt with at Lovella was a pleasure and i recommend the boutique (and Jasmine in particular) without hesitation!