Louland Falls

(4.8 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
(4.8 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I can't tell you how many people were just so impressed with our venue. Rachel was so great to work with and was a huge help!! Actually the whole staff was awesome!
We would highly recommend this venue to anyone in the area that is looking for a stunning mountain location for their wedding.

• Wedding: 10/08/2014
Melody
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Rachel and Lize are amazing to work with! They took care of my every need and question from the beginning! Tell them what you want, they will make it happen! They are highly flexible and extremely easy to work with. The venue is beautiful as well. The grounds are kept nice and the waterfall makes for a beautiful backdrop. We also loved that the room for the bride and groom to get ready in. It's large and roomy and lots of room for our family too. We also loved that we can bring in our own alcohol. It cut down our costs tremendously compared to other venues. Highly recommend this venue!

• Wedding: 10/04/2014
Michelle
4.5/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 4.0

I loved getting married at Louland Falls. I really liked working with Lize during the process and she was very comforting when I was hesitant about anything. On the day of the wedding I was hoping that one of the main event coordinators would have been with us the entire night like I had been expecting, rather than just the ceremony. I had a hard time finding people who worked there during the ceremony when I had a few questions and needed some help. Overall this company was wonderful to work with and I don't regret choosing this location for our big day!

• Wedding: 09/20/2014
Crystal
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The entire staff, especially Rachel the event coordinator is exceptional. The location is amazing and I couldn't have been happier. Great value and the perfect experience not only for me but for my guests.

4.8/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

If I did it all again I would absolutely do it the same. Lize and Rachel have been absolutely amazing, helpful, reasonable, and accommodating.
The only complaint I have is that the microphone for the keyboard was not turned on, so people didn't really hear the beautiful piano music going, but to be fair, I don't think that was Louland Falls' fault.
They had my center pieces put together just how I'd asked them to and had it set up before I even arrived the day of our wedding. The venue itself is so pretty that I really didn't have to spend or do much by way of decorating. We got compliments the entire night on how smoothly everything went and how gorgeous the venue is.

They set up our decorations, after the ceremony they took down the chairs and set up yard games while we were eating, then after dinner they broke down some of the chairs to make room for dancing and at the end of the night they took the center pieces apart and had them back in the boxes I'd brought everything in, ready for us to load into the car and take home.

Rachel did an awesome job at coordinating everything and the staff always been very helpful, and knowledgable throughout the whole process.

• Flexibility: 5.0

Everything was FABULOUS, and the staff members at Louland Falls were a huge support! I appreciated how they went out of their way to look for things we may need to have done - from setting up the games on the lawn to helping with the buffet. I appreciated the suggestions they made for things we hadn't even thought of, and I appreciated the way they responded to our requests. Rachel looked out for our needs in every way. Guests raved about the stunning mountain location, located just minutes from Salt Lake City. I couldn't have been more pleased.

1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Rachel was absolutely amazing to work with! I couldn’t be happier with choosing this Louland Falls for the location for my ceremony and reception. The staff was on hand the day of my wedding to make sure everything went smoothly! They were easy to work with and accommodated all me needs. I would highly recommend them!

• Wedding: 06/29/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We looked hard for the perfect venue, and we certainly found it at Louland Falls!

This venue is stunning, with this gorgeous red rock path that leads you up to a lovely natural waterfall that feeds the stream on the property. We visited the venue in September, November, and had our wedding in June, and it was beautiful year-round.

The staff are really what made it so special though. They were incredibly helpful from day one. Lize worked with me to decide on a timeline and layout, and her staff did all the work setting up tables, chairs and decor. I know my family really appreciated not having to do the work so they could just enjoy the day too.

They have a couple options for tablecloths and decor too, so you don't have to rent! Everyone was so nice and made sure that all or guests were comfortable, I really can't speak highly enough of team at Louland.

For the quality of the venue and service, I would have expected to pay several times what we did. We're so happy we chose Louland Falls!

• Wedding: 06/22/2014
Erin
1.6/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 1.0
  • Responsiveness: 1.5
  • Professionalism: 0.0
  • Value: 2.0
  • Flexibility: 3.5

I red some of the reviews BEFORE we hired Lize and her people as our wedding venue. The problem people said they had was that regardless meeting with the venue's wedding planer, they still will not put up the deco without the Bride. In order to avoid this situation we met with the venue's "wedding planer" several times (I'll use this term very loosely, refer to her as R.L) . We also emailed pics, instructions for the decorations and called her to make sure she got it. We invested more than $1400 in wedding decorations to be placed at the venue. We rented some and bought others. Now, after months of emailing and meetings, R.L, the "wedding planer", left in TAGGED BOXES $600 in deco untouched, witch NEVER got placed, $300 of witch were wrongly placed (regardless meetings, pics and the file R.L had with the prints of the pictures we sent her). Due this fact, we were not able to properly do our candle ceremony because the glass that we needed to protect the flames was never out of the box (just 1 example). R.L NEVER opened the boxes that they nicely let us storage there for abt 4 days, yes ! 4 days and this so called wedding planner didn't ever bother in opening the boxes to match them with the pics that she had printed for our wedding day, to look and be what we wanted it to be. Thanks to R.L lack of professionalism, we also had the horrific experience of coming back to the venue the day after our wedd to pick up the cake's left overs and all the decorations, only to find out that our $1000 wedding cake was trashed (found in a trash can). We left the venue at 11 pm on Sunday, we were back at 7 am on Monday BEFORE any one else. When the venue is beautiful, not too expensive, after we added up the economical and emotional damaged, we would never allow Lize's wedding planer to work in our wedding day. I was horrified to see her walking around our guest in a very small short, a great outfit for the beach but NEVER for a wedding planer on duty. I was ashamed.

• Wedding: 06/01/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Louland Falls was an absolutely amazing place to get married. Aside from the fact that it's a beautiful location, Lize and Rachel were very helpful and worked around the fact that my wife and I are busy, struggling college students. Even considering that, our wedding ended up being everything that we wanted and more. We had our own DJ, but the staff at Louland helped with cuing the ceremony music and every other need that we had. It was a wonderful experience and I would absolutely recommend this venue to other people planning to get married.

• Wedding: 05/28/2014
4.7/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Beautiful Venue with great staff. You have the whole place to yourself and your guests... No room in a building where other people not from your party are roaming around. Lize is very friendly and will get back to you ASAP whenever you call. The grounds are stunning and they are very accommodating. Most places want the final details weeks in advance but since we weren't sure about the weather we were able to decide exactly where we wanted to have our ceremony just the week of. I wouldn't have wanted to have my wedding any other place. It was perfect for us. Plus they give discount to military.

• Wedding: 10/13/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Liz! Thanks so much for making our day so special. I loved the location and you just made it perfect. Thanks for everything! We will be back for our 10 year anniversary!
Thanks again

• Wedding: 09/26/2013
Alex
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lize and the Louland Falls team were beyond wonderful to work with! The venue is gorgeous and the prices are outstanding for the value of service and scenery you get! We were looking for an outdoor venue with a mountain backdrop for our wedding day and Louland Falls couldn't have been more perfect for us. Lize and her team took care of all the little details, from setting up center pieces, hanging drapery, managing vendors, and even setting up heat lamps and handing out hot chocolate when our reception got chilly! We couldn't have been more grateful for such an overall fantastic and accommodating experience with Louland Falls, and would highly recommend them to anyone!

• Wedding: 09/22/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The location and natural beauty of this venue can't be beat. Our guests have been talking about how gorgeous it is non-stop. Lize and the staff are INCREDIBLY accommodating. I don't think they said no to us once. They are great to work with, friendly, and really just want to make sure you have a good time. Go visit, chat with them, you will love it too. SO happy we chose them, everything was perfect.

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
4.2/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Professionalism: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 4.0

My husband and I contracted with Louland Falls for our ceremony and reception in June of 2013. Let me first say that the venue is absolutely gorgeous. The red rock, waterfalls, and green trees were a stunning setting for our summer wedding. Secondly, the staff at Louland are absolutely wonderful to work with. Lize invited us to the venue multiple times to walk us through the ceremony and reception layouts and helped put our minds at ease. The day before our wedding they let us drop off our box of decorations and our linens and on the morning of the wedding they set everything up for us.

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
3.7/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 2.5
  • Responsiveness: 3.5
  • Professionalism: 2.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Louland falls is a beautiful wedding venue. I'm glad we chose it, the only reason my review is so low is because the following reasons:
The Monday before our wedding we did a walk through, I provided them with a seating chart and layout of how I wanted things. We talked for about an hour while we went through my decor, what we will be bringing, and where/how exactly we wanted it so they could set up for us and we could relax and get ready.
The day of, I got there a half hour late due to my hair took a little longer than expected, so we only had an hour and a half to get ready. When I got there nothing was done. Nothing. They were waiting on me because they didn't know how/where I wanted things. I was very upset at this point mainly because it's my wedding day, but because we went over this for an hour that Monday, they had all my info, my papers everything. I had to go and find my copy of the seating chart for them so they knew where the names went, then I had to re-explain where everything went. After this I just let it go and went and got ready. When I got out there and it was time to walk down the isle I wanted to cry. I had made most of the decorations myself to save money and my bridesmaids helped so it was a big deal when half of them weren't used/put out, and some of them were even lost! I was upset because we went through very detailed information of how I wanted things, for an hour, and it was like that never happened.

Other than that, Lize is very helpful and very kind, maybe just not the most organized. She did work with us on adding an hour to the bar for a cocktail hour which was great, and was definitely helpful to all of our questions since we live out of state. I just wish they were more prepared the day of.

Regardless, the venue was beautiful, and I'm glad I chose it.

• Wedding: 05/26/2013
801-485-3897
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
4.7