Lorimar Winery

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Picture perfect wedding day at Lorimar on 7-11-15! A beautiful facility that is so secluded and intimate compared to other Temecula wineries. We had the whole place to ourselves. Jessica and Brooke were both on top of everything and so helpful throughout the whole process. The day of ran so smoothly and everything was just perfect!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

I would give Lorimar a hundred stars if I could!

We had our wedding at Lorimar in June on the new lawn. The new wedding lawn is seriously amazing and one of the most beautiful venues I’ve seen. I can’t say enough good things about Lorimar – I wish I could relive the day over again!

Jessica was our coordinator and made the entire process as easy as possible. Throughout planning she was extremely helpful and had a million great ideas including where to place decorations, ideas from previous weddings (and pictures!), and a beautiful idea for how to display the cake. One of the great things about Lorimar is that they were extremely helpful with decorations – they saved tons of wine bottles and corks for me and offered for us to use any wedding decorations they had on site (barrels with glass tops, candle holders, shepherd’s hooks, and tons more). They also made the planning easy because they took care of the tables, chairs, linens, catering, bar, set-up and cleanup, and staff (all included in the price per person!). It seriously made wedding planning so much easier not having to coordinate with so many extra vendors. Oh! And they only hold one wedding each day – ours was on a Sunday so they closed the tasting room early that day and we had the entire venue to ourselves! It was amazing!

On the day of the wedding Jessica took care of all the details so I was able to just enjoy it. She made sure everything came together like I had pictured it, worked with all the vendors, and kept us on track and where we needed to be. Our wedding was more than we could have ever imagined and I sincerely believe that it was because of Jessica and all the Lorimar staff. It has honestly become one of my favorite places – every time I visited for a planning meeting, to show friends or parents the site, or just to go wine tasting the staff was extremely nice and just made it an all around fun experience. Plus their wine is all amazing! I’m already a wine club member. :)

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We got married at Lorimar in May 2015 and had an AMAZING experience. I can't think of a more beautiful setting for our special day. Our ceremony was in their gorgeous vineyard lawn with our reception on their back patio. On top of their amazing property as a wedding venue they have an incredible onsite wedding coordinator that is included in the price of their wedding packages. Their coordinator, Jessica, was great to work with and made sure that everything went smoothly on the day of so that I could sit back and relax. I HIGHLY recommend this venue to brides looking for their fairytale winery wedding!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Lorimar was the best place for us to have our ceremony, my family loved the Tuscany style, our Wedding Planner Jessica Nielsen was a great help and supportive in our special day, can't get enough how beautiful became our pictures with the gorgeous background of Lorimar venue, we were very pleased with our choice!

Lorimar Winery responded with the following comments:

Rosamaria - It was our pleasure to be part of such a special day for your family. We wish you a lifetime of Love, Laughter, & amazing wine! Cheers!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Planning

We found our picture perfect wedding venue at the winery. Living in Los Angeles - we searched far and wide for a winery wedding (Napa, Sonoma, Santa Barbara, Malibu, Temecula, etc) From the moment we first saw the property - we both knew it was perfect. An absolutely gorgeous "tuscan style" tasting room, a breathtaking outdoor vineyard ceremony area - and the perfect market style outdoor - reception area with a stage for live entertainment. My wife and i are both musicians - and love the music theme and focus. We were also blown away by all of the delicious varietals of wine. The 2010 Duet Cabernet / Mourvedre is what sold us! There was no doubt that plenty of time had been taken to ensure that all aesthetics were in place. What really sold us however was the staff. The most gracious, friendly and knowledgeable staff that helped us with every detail of our wedding.

Jessica, the wedding coordinator was there with us throughout the process. She was super organized, had amazing follow thru and stayed on top of every aspect of our wedding - from initial planning, handling all of our vendors thru to our big day. We were originally going to hire a day-of wedding coordinator, but Jessica took care of everything. She managed the timing of events, pre-set up - and even reminded our brides maids to fix my beautiful brides dress during the pictures. She really did make our day flow super smooth.

Patrick - The GM did an amazing job ensuring that we had everything that we needed. He was hard at work throughout the year and added lots of great details to the venue (an outdoor fireplace, outdoor stage, market lights, etc).

We can't say enough wonderful things about the head somm - Penny. Knowledgeable, sweet and fun - she really made so many awesome memories for our big day.

We have so much love for Lorimar which now seems like a second home to us. Look forward to going back for years to come!

Lorimar Winery responded with the following comments:

Chris and Laura Thank you for the sweet words. It was our pleasure to be your wedding destination, your wedding was absolutely gorgeous! We can not wait for you to visit again!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

I was very impressed with the superb customer service provided when my husband and I first scoped the venue out. The staff always made an effort to accommodate my husband and I with wine, merchandise, and our wedding.

Jessica is always prompt in responding to phone calls, emails, and last minute questions. She is always one step ahead of you which is very important if you do not have a wedding planner, which I did not. She is very knowledgeable in her job and I highly recommend this venue to any bride-to-be. The venue itself is beautiful and speaks for itself.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We held our daughter's wedding ceremony and reception at Lorimar and words fail to convey the quality, professionalism, beauty, and great value of Lorimar's wedding offering. The Lorimar staffs' commitment to excellence is second to none. They coordinated flawlessly with our florist, cake baker, and caterer as 150+ family and guests were served a hot dinner with a wonderful compliment of Lorimar's wine varieity. :) The Lorimar staff was punctual for our wedding planning meetings, had an organized agenda, and provided much appreciated guidance on areas where we were unsure. The Lorimar staff stepped up and helped us unravel technical issues with the DJ's equipment even though it was clearly outside of their scope of services - I can't thank them enough for this. The Lorimar location is very beautiful and is easily accessible from interstate 15 and our guests had ample parking.

Jessica
06/06/2014

We are so incredibly happy to have had our beautiful wedding at this gorgeous venue!
The Lorimar staff was truly amazing!! A special thank you to Jessica and Amber who went above and beyond to help make our day so special!
~Jessica and Rob Sandoval

Private User
1+ year ago

We could not have picked a more gorgeous venue for our wedding than Lorimar Winery. Our friends and family were truly impressed by the setting we had selected for our special day. We were equally impressed with how accommodating and flexible Lorimar was during the planning phase of our wedding. A special thanks goes to Jessica, Lorimar's Wedding and Events Manager, for bringing our wedding vision to life. She and her team kept the whole wedding running seamlessly and stress free, making our entire wedding experience fun and beautiful as it should be.

Megan
05/04/2014

Jessica and the entire team was so awesome! I kind of went into panic mode after the first coordinator that I had been working with left, but as soon as they brought Jessica on board, I was totally assured as she was punctual, on top of things, professional and very accommodating to any need or request I had, not to mention that she and her team are all super cuties!
From the planning to all the different meets to the actual day of, everything went super smooth and the venue was so stunning. People still tell me it was the best wedding they've been due to the relaxed cocktail atmosphere we created.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I cannot say enough great things about Lorimar! I fell in love with the space from the moment I saw it, and was amazed at how beautiful the ceremony and reception was. My friends and family are still talking about it. It was exactly what I had pictured, and I couldn't be happier. Danielle was great throughout the process, and the entire thing was amazing. I would definitely recommend Lorimar to anyone looking for a wedding venue in the Temecula, CA area.

Jeannie
10/12/2013

Everything was absolutely perfect! Danielle and her staff did an amazing job of pulling everything together, and the wedding lawn and barrel room were perfectly set-up and looked beautiful. What a great location for a wedding!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Cake
Amy
10/05/2013

Lorimar Winery is a beautiful and romantic venue, perfect for any wedding! We fell in love with Lorimar at our first visit and cannot believe how amazing our wedding turned out to be. It was perfect (and spacious) for our 125 guests, which included friends and family. Everyone was so impressed with the gorgeous vineyard views and the delicious wines. Another asset to Lorimar is Danielle, the wedding coordinator. Danielle is so easy to work with because she is organized, easily accessible and always so calm. She has a way of making a bride (and her parents) feel at ease through the hectic wedding process. She took the time to meet with us on several occasions/as needed throughout the year of planning and on the wedding day she could not have done a more amazing job. Seeing the tasting room and patio transformed into my dream wedding reception made all the work and planning more than worth it. I wish I could re-live that evening every day! I cannot express how much I thank Lorimar and Danielle for their help and guidance and, most of all, for giving me and my husband our dream wedding!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning
alissa
09/13/2013

An amazing venue! Highly recommended!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Danielle and her team did an amazing job! my husband and I were everywhere, she made sure we got food, something to drink. Made sure everything was on time. Luv luv luv her! Thanks Danielle!! We were from out of the area so she helped me with local vendors, everything. She's amazing! The venu was beautiful. I couldn't have imagined the night to be any different.

Private User
2+ years ago

Beautiful wedding, great coordinator, great food, pretty venue, lots of compliments. Affordable :)