Lorimar Winery

(4.8 / 5.0)
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I was very impressed with the superb customer service provided when my husband and I first scoped the venue out. The staff always made an effort to accommodate my husband and I with wine, merchandise, and our wedding.

Jessica is always prompt in responding to phone calls, emails, and last minute questions. She is always one step ahead of you which is very important if you do not have a wedding planner, which I did not. She is very knowledgeable in her job and I highly recommend this venue to any bride-to-be. The venue itself is beautiful and speaks for itself.

• Wedding: 09/19/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We held our daughter's wedding ceremony and reception at Lorimar and words fail to convey the quality, professionalism, beauty, and great value of Lorimar's wedding offering. The Lorimar staffs' commitment to excellence is second to none. They coordinated flawlessly with our florist, cake baker, and caterer as 150+ family and guests were served a hot dinner with a wonderful compliment of Lorimar's wine varieity. :) The Lorimar staff was punctual for our wedding planning meetings, had an organized agenda, and provided much appreciated guidance on areas where we were unsure. The Lorimar staff stepped up and helped us unravel technical issues with the DJ's equipment even though it was clearly outside of their scope of services - I can't thank them enough for this. The Lorimar location is very beautiful and is easily accessible from interstate 15 and our guests had ample parking.

• Wedding: 07/05/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We are so incredibly happy to have had our beautiful wedding at this gorgeous venue!
The Lorimar staff was truly amazing!! A special thank you to Jessica and Amber who went above and beyond to help make our day so special!
~Jessica and Rob Sandoval

• Wedding: 06/06/2014
Jessica
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We could not have picked a more gorgeous venue for our wedding than Lorimar Winery. Our friends and family were truly impressed by the setting we had selected for our special day. We were equally impressed with how accommodating and flexible Lorimar was during the planning phase of our wedding. A special thanks goes to Jessica, Lorimar's Wedding and Events Manager, for bringing our wedding vision to life. She and her team kept the whole wedding running seamlessly and stress free, making our entire wedding experience fun and beautiful as it should be.

• Wedding: Recently Married
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jessica and the entire team was so awesome! I kind of went into panic mode after the first coordinator that I had been working with left, but as soon as they brought Jessica on board, I was totally assured as she was punctual, on top of things, professional and very accommodating to any need or request I had, not to mention that she and her team are all super cuties!
From the planning to all the different meets to the actual day of, everything went super smooth and the venue was so stunning. People still tell me it was the best wedding they've been due to the relaxed cocktail atmosphere we created.

• Wedding: 05/04/2014
Megan
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I cannot say enough great things about Lorimar! I fell in love with the space from the moment I saw it, and was amazed at how beautiful the ceremony and reception was. My friends and family are still talking about it. It was exactly what I had pictured, and I couldn't be happier. Danielle was great throughout the process, and the entire thing was amazing. I would definitely recommend Lorimar to anyone looking for a wedding venue in the Temecula, CA area.

• Wedding: 10/18/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Everything was absolutely perfect! Danielle and her staff did an amazing job of pulling everything together, and the wedding lawn and barrel room were perfectly set-up and looked beautiful. What a great location for a wedding!

• Wedding: 10/12/2013
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Cake
Jeannie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lorimar Winery is a beautiful and romantic venue, perfect for any wedding! We fell in love with Lorimar at our first visit and cannot believe how amazing our wedding turned out to be. It was perfect (and spacious) for our 125 guests, which included friends and family. Everyone was so impressed with the gorgeous vineyard views and the delicious wines. Another asset to Lorimar is Danielle, the wedding coordinator. Danielle is so easy to work with because she is organized, easily accessible and always so calm. She has a way of making a bride (and her parents) feel at ease through the hectic wedding process. She took the time to meet with us on several occasions/as needed throughout the year of planning and on the wedding day she could not have done a more amazing job. Seeing the tasting room and patio transformed into my dream wedding reception made all the work and planning more than worth it. I wish I could re-live that evening every day! I cannot express how much I thank Lorimar and Danielle for their help and guidance and, most of all, for giving me and my husband our dream wedding!

• Wedding: 10/05/2013
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning
Amy
  • Flexibility: 5.0

An amazing venue! Highly recommended!

• Wedding: 09/13/2013
alissa
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Danielle and her team did an amazing job! my husband and I were everywhere, she made sure we got food, something to drink. Made sure everything was on time. Luv luv luv her! Thanks Danielle!! We were from out of the area so she helped me with local vendors, everything. She's amazing! The venu was beautiful. I couldn't have imagined the night to be any different.

• Wedding: 08/22/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Beautiful wedding, great coordinator, great food, pretty venue, lots of compliments. Affordable :)

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The most AMAZING wedding venue! It was everything I could of asked for and more. I highly recommend Lorimar Winery for your upcoming wedding. Beautiful and perfect location right in the heart of wine country with outstanding staff. Danielle was great and very attentive with everything we needed. Thank you Lorimar!!!

• Wedding: 06/27/2013
Dana
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The in house wedding coordinator, Danielle, took care of everything! We were able to just focus on enjoying our day. They took care of set up, tear down, centerpieces, decorating, etc. They provided champagne and beer for the bridal suite when we were getting ready, and were super flexible about anything we asked for. The value was amazing and everything turned out beautifully!

• Wedding: 06/08/2013
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Danielle Magee from the Lorimar Winery made our wedding event flawless. She was very accommodating to my special requests ensuring every detail was addressed and was flexible regarding the start time for the event. The Barrel Room location is secluded and beautiful and was the perfect setting for a perfect day. I would definitely recommend the Lorimar Winery to anyone looking for a venue for a wedding or private party!

• Wedding: 05/04/2013
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Wedding Planning
Nancy
4.7/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 4.5

My husband and I looked at a variety of wineries in Temecula. We came across Lorimar because it was one of the more affordable wineries with an outdoor ceremony/reception option, and once we stepped inside the winery, we immediately knew we were going to get married there! The property is beautiful, both the winery and the vineyards. But what we liked about Lorimar Winery is it really fit us as a couple - it's not too stuck-up or stuffy, it's not too big, but it's elegant and fun at the same time. We originally booked with Danielle, the former wedding coordinator, and we really loved her personality and approach. Jessica took over last December, which first made us really nervous. But as soon as we met Jessica, and through working with her over the past 10 months, we were just as pleased as when we had booked with Danielle. We were able to have our ceremony in the new location in the vineyards - such breath-taking views, with a wonderful set-up. We did our reception on the patio. Since our wedding was in October, it got dark pretty fast, so we didn't get to enjoy the views as long at dinner. But really that's the only slight complaint, in addition to the fact that the dancing has to be moved inside after 10pm. Everything else was great! Even though the dancing moved inside, we were able to hangout and talk with guests outside, which was perfect for us. We brought cornhole and had a smoresbar outside, which made perfect options for guests who wanted to dance and hang out. And of course, the WINE is FABULOUS! We had guests going home with order forms and some purchased models because they were impressed. The food was also amazing - Chef Volker is the best! Overall, we highly recommend Lorimar Winery. We are so happy with our choice and can't wait to see the pictures!

• Wedding: Recently Married
4.2/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.0
  • Professionalism: 4.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 4.0

Even though it was the hottest day of the year, Lorimar was flexible enough and accommodating enough to keep it a cool and fun.

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning
951-694-6699
ext. 104
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards