Lora Lynne's Weddings of Daytona Beach

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Very nice experience. They made it all very easy and comfortable for us. Very friendly and laid back

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Planning
amanda
06/11/2015

Loralynnsweddings they were so wounderful and made sure I had a great wedding. My wedding was beautiful and me and the groom were highly satisfied.

Lora Lynne's Weddings of Daytona Beach responded with the following comments:

We Love being a part of your special day!@!

Amanda
06/09/2015

Lora was absolutely fantastic! She made our wedding perfect. It was intimate and beautiful and just what we wanted. Planning a destination wedding can get stressful, but Lora answered all my questions and concerns. We just told her what we wanted and she handled everything. All we had to do was show up. It was an amazing experience and I highly recommend her services.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

We are a very laid back couple with a 1 1/2 year old boy and this was the perfect wedding for us. It was very easy to pick what we wanted and it was very stress free wedding planning. The ceremony was exactly what we wanted and with our son screaming the entire time lora and her husband got it all done beautifully and in a very timely manor. Can't wait to see the pictures soon!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

I highly recommend Lora Lynne's Weddings. Everything was completely stress free. Lora Lynne responded to every e-mail very quickly and answered every question I had. We purchased the Intimate Oceanside package and it was perfect. I thought the value of the package was fantastic. The package included everything I was looking for at a reasonable price. I was very happy the package came with photography. I loved the poses she suggested for the photos. Lora Lynne is a great wedding planner. She had a back up location set up for us, just in case the weather didn't cooperate (luckily we didn't have to use). Our wedding was beautiful and one of the happiest days of my life! Thanks Lora Lynne.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant, Photography
Alecia
01/02/2015

Lora Lynn did an awesome job with our 25th vow renewal. She made everything so easy.

Brittany
08/09/2014

She was great to work with, im from out of state and she answered all my email questions. She made our wedding day perfect.

Heidi
07/29/2014

Lora Lynn's Wedding service made my day amazing and unforgettable!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

Lora Lynne and husband David did a fantastic job with our wedding day!!!
Thank you so much for making our day wonderful!
Stephen and Shannon Coburn

Crystal
07/07/2014

Beautiful location, easiest option for an out of state couple to get married and not have to stress about the details.

Dawn
04/24/2014

Very, very pleased with Lora Lynne's Weddings! Our ceremony was perfect, photos were perfect! Couldn't ask for more! Thank you!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Photography, Wedding Planning
Lindsay
04/04/2014

Lora Lynne was very helpful in helping us make our spur of the moment wedding a special day.

Sherri
03/26/2014

Lora Lynn and her husband was awesome! I would recommend their services to you! Our wedding was so beautiful and couldn't be any better then what it was. Thank you so much for everything.

Melissa
03/24/2014

We loved everything about our wedding except for the high tides but Lora Lynne and David did a wonderful job of getting everything planned. It was a beautiful wedding that we will remember forever! We will call her in 10 years if she is still in business to do our vow renewal in the same place! ~Joe and Melissa Melton

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Photography, Wedding Planning
Christy
03/19/2014

I got married mid march and everything turned out fabulous!! I wouldn't change a thing! Lora Lynne was there early to set up what we chose for our package. I wore my hair down and it was very windy that day, despite the circumstances the pictures turned out beautiful. I was completely in awe of the photo's despite the wind. Lora is very prompt on returning emails, msgs, etc. She was very clear on the time of the wedding photos would be available and about the wedding certificate. (I did receive my pictures before the 90 day period) Probably due to her just entering her Busy period.
My one constructive advice is to bring a chair or two. I had an elderly grandmother (80+ years of age) attending that had to stand through the ceremony. It ended up not being a problem, due to the short ceremony. (In all fairness, I didn't request a chair be provided and shouldn't assume)
I highly recommend Lora! She gives you a great destination wedding!

Lora Lynne's Weddings of Daytona Beach responded with the following comments:

Thank you Christy!! It was our Pleasure and yes please let me know if you have an elderly attending we can talk about options

Private User
1+ year ago

It was everything we wanted and more. Made all our dreams come true.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Photography, Wedding Planning