Lora Lynne's Weddings of Daytona Beach

Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lora Lynn did an awesome job with our 25th vow renewal. She made everything so easy.

• Wedding: 01/02/2015
Alecia
  • Flexibility: 5.0

She was great to work with, im from out of state and she answered all my email questions. She made our wedding day perfect.

• Wedding: 08/09/2014
Brittany
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lora Lynn's Wedding service made my day amazing and unforgettable!!

• Wedding: 07/29/2014
Heidi
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lora Lynne and husband David did a fantastic job with our wedding day!!! Thank you so much for making our day wonderful! Stephen and Shannon Coburn

• Wedding: 07/21/2014
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Beautiful location, easiest option for an out of state couple to get married and not have to stress about the details.

• Wedding: 07/07/2014
Crystal
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Very, very pleased with Lora Lynne's Weddings! Our ceremony was perfect, photos were perfect! Couldn't ask for more! Thank you!

• Wedding: 04/24/2014
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Photography, Wedding Planning
Dawn
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lora Lynne was very helpful in helping us make our spur of the moment wedding a special day.

• Wedding: 04/04/2014
Lindsay
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lora Lynn and her husband was awesome! I would recommend their services to you! Our wedding was so beautiful and couldn't be any better then what it was. Thank you so much for everything.

• Wedding: 03/26/2014
Sherri
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We loved everything about our wedding except for the high tides but Lora Lynne and David did a wonderful job of getting everything planned. It was a beautiful wedding that we will remember forever! We will call her in 10 years if she is still in business to do our vow renewal in the same place! ~Joe and Melissa Melton

• Wedding: 03/24/2014
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Photography, Wedding Planning
Melissa
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I got married mid march and everything turned out fabulous!! I wouldn't change a thing! Lora Lynne was there early to set up what we chose for our package. I wore my hair down and it was very windy that day, despite the circumstances the pictures turned out beautiful. I was completely in awe of the photo's despite the wind. Lora is very prompt on returning emails, msgs, etc. She was very clear on the time of the wedding photos would be available and about the wedding certificate. (I did receive my pictures before the 90 day period) Probably due to her just entering her Busy period. My one constructive advice is to bring a chair or two. I had an elderly grandmother (80+ years of age) attending that had to stand through the ceremony. It ended up not being a problem, due to the short ceremony. (In all fairness, I didn't request a chair be provided and shouldn't assume) I highly recommend Lora! She gives you a great destination wedding!

Lora Lynne's Weddings of Daytona Beach responded with the following comments:

Thank you Christy!! It was our Pleasure and yes please let me know if you have an elderly attending we can talk about options

• Wedding: 03/19/2014
Christy
  • Flexibility: 5.0

It was everything we wanted and more. Made all our dreams come true.

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Photography, Wedding Planning
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Made our day so special and did an amazing job with everything from the ceremony, to the décor, to the photography!! Would highly recommend Lora Lynn and her husband!! :)

Lora Lynne's Weddings of Daytona Beach responded with the following comments:

thank you for your review .. it was our pleasure

• Wedding: 12/27/2013
Bobbie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lora Lynne and her husband David made our day absolutely stress free. My husband and I were married on October 18, 2013. They did an excellent job and I would highly recommend them. We even received our pictures back sooner than expected and they were beautiful.

• Wedding: 10/18/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lora Lynne and her husband are great!! My husband and I were married on October 5, 2013. They did an amazing job and made are day perfect. Lora Lynne responded to phone calls and e-mails very quickly and answered all of my questions no matter how simple my question was. Our decorations were outstanding! The entire set up was exactly what we were hoping for.

• Wedding: 10/05/2013
Ashley
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lora and David made our wedding great! They are very professional and creative with the venue. I highly recommend them for your wedding and pictures. Thanks so much, Jennifer and Keith Spurlock from Georgia

• Wedding: 09/19/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lora Lynn and her husband were very professional in every way possible! Was very glad that I found her to perform our ceremony! Very sweet and will do anything to help you have the ceremony of your dreams!

• Wedding: 09/12/2013
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
386-310-7632
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards