Looks By Lisa

(4.8 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
(4.9 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

She has such a great personality. She did an amazing job on my make up....heck I ended up getting married in an emergency room and the make up was still flawless!!!! I would hire her again in a heart beat!

• Wedding: 10/17/2014
laura
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lisa is the best! She is an amazing make-up artist and made me, my mom, and all of my bridesmaids look incredible for my wedding. I highly, highly recommend her to anyone!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Lisa did my makeup for my wedding as well as my mom's makeup, my grandmother's, and one of my bridesmaid's makeup. Everything was beautiful and she is very low-key and super helpful. No stress here-one less thing to worry about on your day!

• Wedding: 08/31/2014
Stephanie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lisa was amazing and I couldn't be happier with the results!

• Wedding: 07/19/2014
Elizabeth
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lisa did my makeup for my daughters wedding.
I don't really wear makeup so I loved that it was so natural looking.
I never in my life thought I could ever look that good!

• Wedding: 06/28/2014
Debbie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I will (and have) recommended LooksByLisa to several friends!

• Wedding: 06/20/2014
Kimberly
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lisa and her assistant were amazing! My entire bridal party looked natural and beautiful! Lisa was a calm and wonderful presence to have on the morning of my wedding. I would highly recommend her and her team.

• Wedding: 06/14/2014
Katie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lisa is especially good at a pretty, natural look. She was willing to try other color combinations (eye, lip) that I wanted at our make-up trial, but I ended up going with what she recommended instead--she really knows what she is doing. I was very happy with the make-up she did for me at my wedding.

• Flexibility: 5.0

Lisa and her team very very professional. It was clear that everyone was on the same page and had the same background and training. Lisa was very transparent about her philosophy and areas of expertise. She was open and flexible during the trial, and she clearly listened because she replicated what we discussed on my wedding day. Lisa also brought touch up kits, extra lipstick, and extra lip gloss, which was very helpful and useful. She and her team also stayed within our timeline and worked well with our other vendors.

• Flexibility: 5.0

She was great to work with, great energy & personality to have there on your wedding day - everyone's make up looked great and held up! Veery sweet and cares that you are happy with the turn out HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Lisa was amazing! She was very helpful in finding my wedding day makeup look. She took the time to do trials and listen. She also brought another makeup artist to help with my large bridal party on the day of, she was great too!

• Wedding: 03/22/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lisa did the makeup for me and my bridesmaids and did a wonderful job. I got so many compliments on my makeup both at the wedding and in photos after. She was personable, professional and really receptive to feedback. She worked with me and my bridal party to make sure that we had exactly what we wanted.

• Wedding: 01/25/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The first makeup artist any of us had ever used, Lisa did exceed our expectations. My daughter's wedding was way out in Augusta, Missouri, yet she charged only a nominal fee for driving so far. The fear of bad weather did not keep her away either. All of us who used Lisa's skills were thrilled with the makeup. Mine even lasted through many tears as the MOB. Just let her know how heavy you want your eye makeup and she will accommodate your wishes. She has a natural knack to make each woman look her best. She even comped our flower girl some makeup, which made her feel so very special. Lisa is extremely pleasant to work with and I highly recommend her for your special day! Anne

• Wedding: 01/04/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jacque did my makeup and the bridesmaids makeup for my wedding. She came to the salon we were getting our hair done at which made it extremely convenient! All of our makeup looked absolutely wonderful! We all chose to do the airbrush and it lasted all day! I did a trial a week before the wedding and she took time and paid extreme attention to detail until she perfected what I was wanting. I would definitely recommend Jacque to anyone needing makeup!

• Wedding: 11/02/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My wedding planner, Tiffany Butler, set me up with Looks by Lisa and she hit the nail on the head. My make-up artist was Ryann, a team member of Looks by Lisa, and she was absolutely wonderful. I knew that Ryann was perfect for me and my wedding party as soon as I had my make-up trial. Ryann's main focus was to ensure that the make-up was done how I wanted it. She definitely can do makeup to fit any person's style. I gravitated more toward a classic wedding look, with no dramatic flares. I wanted to look like me...but the 7.0 version. :-) She hit the nail on the head! Her airbrush work was amazing! I had never had airbrush makeup done before and she walked me through the whole process and made sure I was comfortable with the look and feel. On the day of the wedding Ryann came to the hotel where we all were staying and was there for the majority of the morning and afternoon. She fit right in with all of us! We had the best time with Ryann and she made all of us look like our best selves. All my girls, including my mom, were so happy with the results! I kept hearing over and over how each of my girls thought they had never looked this good. My wedding party was already beautiful, but Ryann enhanced their beauty and made them all feel and look so beautiful. Ryann was a gem to work with. Her personality fit right in with all of ours. She was laughing and joking with us and made us all feel so comfortable. I will definitely be working with Ryann in the future and will be recommending her and Looks by Lisa to future brides.

• Wedding: 09/21/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lisa was absolutely fabulous. I knew her work would be terrific, but I greatly appreciated her attention to detail and desire to really create the look I wanted. She listened carefully and throughout the day-of application went out of her way to make sure I was loving it every step of the way. The final look was honestly perfect - exactly what I had envisioned, but even better. Loved working with her!

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
314-229-1964
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards