Looks By Lisa

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Lisa is both talented and professional. She was very patient with me during the trial, since I was unsure of what I wanted. She gave me suggestions and gave me a look that I loved. We were going for a glamorous Great Gatsby theme, and she exceeded our expectations.

Lisa and her team were early, gave off a low stress vibe and did a fantastic job. My entire wedding party looked beautiful on a very long New Year's Eve wedding day. The airbrush makeup stayed fresh looking from the morning application to midnight hour.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Lisa did the makeup for my daughter's wedding in historic St. Charles, MO. I could not have been more pleased! My daughter had a very small wedding on a Sunday and even though she was the only one receiving makeup services, Lisa never made us feel awkward about our small event. She was very professional and had a friendly personality that put everyone at ease. I arranged everything from a distance and my daughter lived too far away to have a trial so I was a tad concerned about how it would turn out. No worries! She did a marvelous job and enhanced my daughter's natural beauty without looking "over done". I have received so many positive comments about the close up photos of the bride that showcase the flawless makeup Lisa provided. People universally feel they could be showcased in a bridal magazine. I recommend Lisa without reservation and would give her more than 5 stars if possible!

Mary
12/20/2014

Lisa and her team were a great fit for us, they were fun and flexible! All of my girls were super excited about their makeup. Everyone looked beautiful!

Sarah
11/22/2014

Lisa was fabulous! She was on time and was flexible when scheduling the trial. She gave good suggestions on what would look good, but took into account what I wanted. She arrived promptly on my wedding morning and had all the tools and things needed to make me and my girls look beautiful. I loved that she brought lip color for purchase. It took one more thing off my plate! My bridesmaids, Mom and Mother in Law all loved Lisa as well and could not have asked for a better make-up artist for the special day! :)

laura
10/17/2014

She has such a great personality. She did an amazing job on my make up....heck I ended up getting married in an emergency room and the make up was still flawless!!!! I would hire her again in a heart beat!

Recently Married

Lisa is the best! She is an amazing make-up artist and made me, my mom, and all of my bridesmaids look incredible for my wedding. I highly, highly recommend her to anyone!

Stephanie
08/31/2014

Lisa did my makeup for my wedding as well as my mom's makeup, my grandmother's, and one of my bridesmaid's makeup. Everything was beautiful and she is very low-key and super helpful. No stress here-one less thing to worry about on your day!

Alana
08/24/2014

Lisa and her team did the make-up for my friend's wedding. When I needed my make-up done for my own event, she was my first choice. She is very skilled, professional and fun. My make-up looked incredible (on both occasions).

Elizabeth
07/19/2014

Lisa was amazing and I couldn't be happier with the results!

Debbie
06/28/2014

Lisa did my makeup for my daughters wedding.
I don't really wear makeup so I loved that it was so natural looking.
I never in my life thought I could ever look that good!

Kimberly
06/20/2014

I will (and have) recommended LooksByLisa to several friends!

Katie
06/14/2014

Lisa and her assistant were amazing! My entire bridal party looked natural and beautiful! Lisa was a calm and wonderful presence to have on the morning of my wedding. I would highly recommend her and her team.

Recently Married

Lisa is especially good at a pretty, natural look. She was willing to try other color combinations (eye, lip) that I wanted at our make-up trial, but I ended up going with what she recommended instead--she really knows what she is doing. I was very happy with the make-up she did for me at my wedding.

Recently Married

Lisa and her team very very professional. It was clear that everyone was on the same page and had the same background and training. Lisa was very transparent about her philosophy and areas of expertise. She was open and flexible during the trial, and she clearly listened because she replicated what we discussed on my wedding day. Lisa also brought touch up kits, extra lipstick, and extra lip gloss, which was very helpful and useful. She and her team also stayed within our timeline and worked well with our other vendors.

Recently Married

She was great to work with, great energy & personality to have there on your wedding day - everyone's make up looked great and held up! Veery sweet and cares that you are happy with the turn out HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Lisa was amazing! She was very helpful in finding my wedding day makeup look. She took the time to do trials and listen. She also brought another makeup artist to help with my large bridal party on the day of, she was great too!