Longan's Place Miami / Redland

15255 SW 200th Street
Miami / Redland, FL 33187 | map
Maximum capacity: 158
Wedding services: Ceremony, Reception
Catering: Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeurves, Outside ...
Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I probably have no words to adequately describe how absolutely perfect our wedding was thanks to Longan's Place, but I will give it a shot. If I could rate them 10 stars, I would. I wanted an outdoor garden-type ceremony, with available back up plan in case of rain, I did not want to have to contract each individual vendor so I wanted an all-inclusive package that did not feel like a banquet hall/hotel type wedding, and of course, I wanted it to be great quality at an affordable price. Impossible, right? Longan's place was all that and more. I could not thank JC and his staff enough for their amazing customer service, and professionalism. He and Mailyn (the day of wedding planner) were so great to work with. The flowers were gorgeous, the food was hot and delicious, the DJ was awesome, the cake was guava and cream cheese (need I say more?), the venue....well, it's been over a month later and people still tell me how beautiful it was. People who see the pictures ask me where that venue is so they can let their soon to be married loved ones know because it's just that gorgeous. JC takes immaculate care of his property. His pride in his business shines through in the venue, you can see the love he puts into it which is why it is so popular and successful. People complain about the stress of wedding planning, but we had a blast and much of it thanks to JC and his staff and vendors- because all I had to do was pick what I liked. If I had to do it all over again, I would in a heart beat. Thank you, JC for the best night of our lives :)

• Wedding: 01/17/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

AWESOME! Best day ever. To put this experience in words is hard because it was more than amazing. Longan's Place is the hidden gem in the Redlands. My daughters wedding was absolutely beautiful. Everyone is still talking about how gorgeous the venue is and how wonderful the service/food was. JC and his staff are beyond the best. There was nothing he couldn't or wouldn't do to accommodate us in making the day special. I only wish I keep throwing parties so I can keep going back. Thank you JC for making our dreams a reality.

• Wedding: 12/13/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My wedding was absolutely beautiful. Words cant even describe how happy I was with the outcome. We added our own final touches to the venue to make our wedding personal and not cookie cutter and they were so supportive and receptive with our many ideas and additions we brought in. It really turned out amazing and I could not ask for a better staff. Even if you do not add all that we added on our own this place is magical and lovely for any wedding. If you have a vision like we did the possibilities are endless. Although I was hesitant to do the buffet style for dinner instead of sit-down as they also offered it really was done nicely, quickly and everyone said it was delicious. The only thing I wish I took more time to do was my playlist for the DJ for the dancing part of the night. It was not any fault of the venue but my own fault for not giving him the list as he requested. I did not provide with details of what I wanted played like he asked because I was so busy with everything else but regardless he played fun songs and everyone seemed to enjoy themselves.. I have no complaints and I think several people from that night will be booking their wedding just from how much they enjoyed our special day.. Looking forward to attending more weddings there.

• Wedding: 12/06/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This is a hidden gem in the middle of the Redlands. The location is absolutely gorgeous. I literally mean breath Taking. The venue has a captivating waterfall feature, amazing water fountain, gorgeous tiikis and superb landscaping. My wedding was absolutely perfect and all do to the amazing Owner JC, The M.C. Maylin, Florist Carmin. I cant explain the blessing I had to have them for my wedding. Their attention to detail was absolutely superb. They went above and beyond anything I could have expected and took personal pride in making sure everything was perfect. Maylin had everything down to a science even to the smallest details as having our plates served first and making sure we had our first drink. I lost my garter on he way and she sprint into action and created one with items at hand. I would highly recommend this venue to everyone. My experience JC was phenomenal all I can say is Thank you... Thank you... Thank you!!!!!!!

• Wedding: 11/15/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This place is perfect for a wedding. The venue is gorgeous. The cocktail hpour was freatr. The wedding planner was very professional and the food was terrific. I would recommend this place to anyone planning a wedding in south Florida. Also, the owner is great.

• Wedding: 11/08/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Longan's Place is the BEST venue in south Florida!! JC and Mailyn are AMAZING! Their attention to detail and professionalism is beyond my expectation. JC, Mailyn and staff went above and beyond to make my dreams become a reality. This venue is truly a hidden gem. The venue is absolutely gorgeous and unique! The food, drinks, and entertainment is amazing and best of all affordable!

• Wedding: 11/01/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This venue itself is enchanting, Jc is great he knows what he is doing and makes the planning process so stress free for you, Mayelin the MC gets the party started and is super friendly the food bartender and dj were awesome both my husband and my family still can't stop talking about the wedding two months down the line I would highly recommend this venue thank you so much

• Wedding: 10/12/2014
Angelica

WE JUST GOT MARRIED AUG 23, 2014

When we first went venue shopping this was the last location we saw. I feel completely in love because it was a hidden Gem in miami.. at first i wasn't sure but once i pulled in the drive way i pictured my whole wedding planning in one second. I couldn't believe how perfect this location was and all that it came with. Jc, Mailyn and the staff are not only professional but they are all loving caring and so wonderful they all treat you like family and always with a smile to help serve and provide with the best service. The wedding reception with all the team that he has makes wedding planning so much easier for a bride and he allows you to make choices to best of your choice to be sure its your special day… The food is delicious the cake as well the bar no words for the amazing drinks and service. Not one minute was a i low on water or my son with out being sure he had something as well. Our whole family feel in love just as much as we did MY DREAMS CAME TO REALITY!!!! I'm so happy we chose this place it was a wedding i always dreamed of and more!!!

thank you to Jc Mailyn and staff WE are the most happiest Bride & Groom in the world!!!!

• Wedding: 08/23/2014
Isabella
  • Flexibility: 5.0

JC / Maylin ---our 25th wedding anniversary on 8-9-2014 well our day finally came and all I can't say is thank You - you guys went beyond and more JC you are amazing at what you do thank you for going out of your way always to satisfy our needs and always being available 24/7 for us --- Maylin you are amazing at coordination and keeping everything right on point I will be Always grateful - all of our guest where amazed with The venue / food / service - up To today they are still Talking about it - again thank you soo much Nelson and myself Will be forever grateful for all You and your staff at Longans did for us to make Our 25th wedding anniversary one to remember .... My day was absolutely perfect thanks to your countless efforts and we will be forever in debt with you -- Thank you so much for your attention and support and for making us feel so special. We feel so lucky and blessed to have found this place

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Living in Holland and planning a wedding in Miami seemed like a difficult task until I met JC at LongansPlace. During my first meeting with him I felt more relaxed and got the feeling I could depend on him, he never let me down during the year of numerous email communicatioms and my tens of questions and changes, nothing was too much for JC. Infact, he came up with ideas to help and prepare in a professional manner.

And the day came..... the tikki hut looked gorgeous for the ceremony itself and the reception hall was just beautiful and romantic. The food was very good, great cocktails and top service from the bar. The DJ Umberto got the party going on time and our guests had a great time. Most of all the bride and groom said they had the dream wedding. The family is still talking about the venue and the beauty of it is imprinted in our minds forever, beautiful memories!

As Hindu parents we like giving our children a good wedding, we feel very satisfied with what we got at LongansPlace. Knowing so little about our indian culture JC worked hand in hand with us and we are very grateful to him for this unforgettable experience.

Thank you JC and team. Manorma

• Wedding: 07/26/2014
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Flowers, Party Supplies, Photography, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Cake
Manorma
  • Flexibility: 5.0

all the staff was very nice and welcoming made us feel we picked the right people for the job. JC the owner is the best.

• Wedding: 07/25/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Words can't express my gratitude to JC and Mailyn for all their hard work. Our wedding was just absolutely beautiful thanks to them. JC (owner) even went out of his way to go find one of our guests that were lost. The food was delicious and the decorations were exactly what we wanted. All of our guests were raving about the venue. I highly recommend Longan's place if you are looking for a wedding venue.

• Wedding: 06/28/2014
Zussy
  • Flexibility: 5.0

i dont have enough words to describe how wonderfull, my wedding was. I have to thank JC and his great crew for every that they did for us. It was absolutley amazing, my wedding pictures came out as picture out of a wedding magazine. Longans is a beautiful place for your venue 100% recomended

• Wedding: 04/27/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This venue is fantastic! JC, the owner, and Mailyn, the wedding coordinator are so easy to work with and made it a dream wedding. The food was amazing, the service was stellar and the whole thing happened with absolutely no hitches. I cannot say enough good things about this place. For us this was a destination wedding and we did 90% of our organizing, etc. via email. If you want it, they can provide it.... You absolutely cannot go wrong with them and if you doubt it you are free to give me a phone call.... Call JC and have him give you my number. Tell him Rhonda Huber sent you. This is the best kept secret in Miami although the word is fast getting out.

• Wedding: 04/24/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Well, there is so much to say. I mainly picked this venue because of their great reviews and wonderful set up. The all inclusive service and value closed the deal.. We feel so blessed to have found this place. It was everything we expected and more. The most exceptional thing about the place, is not even the gorgeous venue and decor, but its quality of service. Working with JC and Mailyn was truly a breeze and my whole family appreciated how friendly and flexible they were, considering we planned the entire wedding ourselves and mostly from out of state (NY where we live now). Everything that was in their hands to handle they did exceptionally well and with the utmost professionalism. If I could, I would do it all over again with them as well. This time, I'd try harder to be on time so I don't miss party time at the end. I honestly don't have anything negative to say about their service. I'm eternally thankful with the whole team. Thank you JC!

Longan's Place Miami / Redland responded with the following comments:

• Wedding: 03/01/2014
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Nada pudo estar mejoren la boda de mi hija Lucia.. Un gran equipo, un gran servicio. Ni lo dudes Nelson Parnisari

• Wedding: 03/01/2014
305-735-1514
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards