LoMonaco Makeup

LoMonaco Makeup

NY
631.482.0497
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I can't say enough good things about Jennifer. She was so responsive and once I contacted her she ensured that I arranged a trial and had everything set for my wedding morning (despite my own disorganization). Once I had my trial I was so excited to have her do my wedding makeup, I couldn't believe how gorgeous it came out. She's extremely professional and was such a pleasure to have at my house the morning of the wedding. She asked questions about the other members of my wedding that were having their makeup done and made sure she was prepared with everything she'd need that day. Everyone's makeup looked amazing and our photos came out beautifully since the girls certainly looked like they had professional makeup. Our makeup held the entire day without any touching up and I showed up at the hotel breakfast the next morning still looking perfectly made up! She did such a great job and I would recommend her to anyone.

Profile Picture
Kristyn
1 Review
10/12/2012

Makeup done by Jennifer was great, I felt like the most beautiful bride and it was all thanks to her... Would highly recommend !!

Profile Picture
Chrissy
1 Review
04/07/2012

Jennifer is an absolutely amazing makeup artist!! Her talent is clear from the work that she does. She is very professional, but is easy going at the same time. She really listened to what I wanted my wedding makeup to look like and did a wonderful job! I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a makeup artist. Thank you for making me feel and look like a princess.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I recently held my wedding in New York and Jennifer LoMonaco was wonderful. When I spoke to her I knew right away she was a perfect fit. For my wedding day I wanted to be at total peace and calm and trying to put make up on was making me nervous. Jennifer made us all feel relaxed and she did an awesome job. She did a wonderful job on me and the bridal party. We all felt magazine beautiful when she finished. Very professional service, always available to discuss our preferences and made excellent recommendations on the best colors for each of our different skin types, color and tones. Best of all, when I was originally considering a destination wedding she was willing to travel. I highly recommend you consider one of the best make up artists for your special day to look your very best! Thanks Jennifer!!!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Jennifer did my make up for me on my wedding day. She was great for so many reasons. She was very accomodating and came to where I was getting ready. She was also on time and did her work in about a half hour. She listened to what I wanted and did exactly what I asked for. My make up came out so beautiful and it looked perfect! After the five hour reception and all of the dancing and drinking my makeup still looked perfect, as if it were done ten minutes prior. No touch ups were required, which was a major plus because nobody wants to be fixing themselves the whole time on their wedding day. I would recommend Lomonaco Makeup to all! Thanks again Jennifer!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Words can't describe how thankful I am. Jennifer was fabulous to work with from start to finish! She did the make up for me, six of my bridesmaids & mother in law. All of our photos came out amazing. Jennifer is very professional, reliable & comes highly recommended. I definitely will be calling her for future events.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I had many trials with different makeup artists. My main concern was that I wanted to look like myself and not packed with makeup on my special day but also wanted someone who had the ability to different technics for the rest of my party!! I finally found Jennifer & she had exceeded all of my expectations in her abilities as a makeup artist. Not only did she do my makeup wonderfully my whole bridal party was very happy with her work & professionalism!!

I have recommended Jennifer to many of my friends & relatives through out the years now & everyone has been very happy with her work!!!