Local Motion Entertainment

Value
Flexibility
Katherine
05/02/2015

Bill was the ultimate professional as evidenced by his compassion and quick response to me when the contracted DJ canceled out 6 days before my son's wedding! Bill was most kind and very knowledgeable, generous with his time (as he was on his way to another wedding when he called me back), relieved my anxiety and assured me that someone from his entertainment company would be able to DJ at my son's wedding. As it turns out Bill was able to DJ the wedding at a personal cost to him and was a man of his word. He did not gouge us with the price and was most reasonable. I can't say enough kind things about Bill-he is just the entertainer you are looking for and more. You will not be disappointed.

Recently Married

Geoff from Local Motion Ent was amazing. The music was perfect for the crowd. He was fun & energetic, kept everyone dancing all night. They also provided the photo booth that was so fun & everyone loved it. I highly recommend Local Motion Entertainment

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor
Katie
04/25/2015

Geoff DJed our wedding on April 25th and we could not be more pleased with our choice. From our first email exchange to the reception's end, Geoff made my husband and I feel at ease. As a couple who loves to dance, we wanted a DJ who would bring the crowd together the entire night. I spent all but ten minutes on the dance floor and could not have had more fun with our guests--young and old--who joined me. We received countless compliments about Geoff's talent and professionalism. He managed to play the (many) requests from our guests in a way that was both seamless and memorable--it was by far our favorite dance party to date! Geoff was a true joy to work with and we are so thankful that he was part of our perfect day!

Services Used: DJ

Geoff was absolutely amazing start to finish! From the first meeting my fiancé and I had with him, we knew we were in great hands. He knew exactly what we wanted in the first 5 minutes of meeting him and we never doubted for one second our wedding would be a great party. We got married 4/24/15, and he did not disappoint!! Perfect music selections from the ceremony to cocktail straight through to dinner and most importantly dancing. The dance floor was packed before we even started eating and stayed that way until the very last song! On top of how great he is as a DJ, you can tell him (and his awesome wife too) are great people. Always smiling and making us feel at ease throughout the entire process (which at points could be stressful). Thank you thank you thank you to Geoff and LocalMotion, you guys gave us an awesome wedding that we will never forget!!!

Trina
04/18/2015

Geoff did an amazing job at our wedding! I left every meeting that I had with him feeling 100% confident in him. The whole wedding was on the dance floor, having the best time. People told us that it was the best wedding that they had ever been to. I would highly recommend Geoff to anyone having an event (we have already had many people from our wedding ask for his contact info for their own events). He listens to what you want but, has the experience and knowledge to read the crowd and make your event memorable. He did our uplighting as well and it really made a huge difference at our venue. My husband and I were unsure about the uplighting but, were so happy that we ended up going with it in the end. Definitely use Geoff for your event!

Services Used: DJ, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

It was an absolute pleasure to work with Geoff and Local Motion. From day one, Geoff made it clear that the company supported LGBT weddings, which was of obvious importance to myself and my husband. Beyond that, though, Geoff did a simply amazing job as our DJ. He was very responsive to emails leading up to the event, our face-to-face meetings to make music decisions were smooth sailing, and multiple guests raved about both the playlist and Geoff's ability to guide them from one segment of the evening's festivities to the next. We cannot recommend Local Motion, and Geoff in particular, highly enough!

Services Used: DJ

Bill was an amazing DJ at our wedding. He made us feel so confident with him the first time we met him. Our wedding was at the WoodWinds, with whom he's worked a lot with, so we were at ease that he knew exactly what to do! Our guests absolutely loved his choice in music (I didn't give him a playlist, I trusted him), and he had an incredible photo booth that everyone loved! You got to leave a video message for us after taking the pictures, and there was an assistant there to help with the whole process. Would highly recommend him.

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Billy was amazing!!! I loved every minute of our wedding!! He kept the party going and did exactly what we had asked for. The photo booth was amazing too!! love the album we got to take home that night to look at! We were laughing looking at all the pictures at 3am! Very professional and such a genuine nice person to deal with. I just love that there was never an empty dance floor once dinner was done!!! Billy knew what the crowd wanted! I would recommend Local Motion Entertainment to anyone who asks!!!

Recently Married

Geoffe and his wife were great. They were so easy to work with. My husband and I have gotten so many compliments on the DJ. His set list kept our guests dancing all night. And the photobooth was definitely worth it.

Recently Married

Geoff was such a great DJ to work with. Having to plan my wedding from out of state the entire planning period, he was very understanding and supportive. He responded very promptly to all my emails, even when he was away, and spent a decent amount of time talking to my now husband and I planning out our special day. He dealt with all our requests and most of our last minute changes. Our guests all enjoyed the music that he played the entire duration of the wedding. He was very attentive to the crowd and consistently checked in with us to make sure he was meeting our needs. He was very informative in regards to not only the music for the day, but all basic wedding procedures. I would highly recommend Geoff to any future bride and groom, he truly was a pleasure to work with!

Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ
Recently Married

Geoff at Local Motion did an amazing job at Our Wedding!!! he was the best DJ and all of my guest's agree! My husband and I couldn't be happier with the music!! Geoff truly surpassed our expectations!! everyone is still talking about the music! He made our wedding perfect!

Recently Married

best DJ ever!! Everyone loved Geoff!!! Best choice we made!!

Vicky
02/14/2015

Geoff was a pleasure to work with. We liked him immediately after we met him- he was relaxed and didn't try to "upsell" us anything. He listened to what we wanted and gave us suggestions where we needed. It is obvious that Geoff loves what he does for a living and has a true passion for his work.

On the day of the event, Geoff was extremely helpful. He would come and check in with my groom and me throughout the night in an unobtrusive way and get a feel for whether we were ready for the next thing. He walked us and our bridal party through the whole reception and made us feel comfortable. Not only that, but it was clear through the music that he played that he was watching what our guests were into. He then used that information to decide what to play next. His work was intuitive and masterful.

On a side note, it didn't sound like he was a basketball announcer. I've been to some weddings where the DJ sounds like they're introducing a sports team, but Geoff's DJ voice helped the flow of the reception. He is a must hire!

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor
Juliana
12/13/2014

If I could give Geoff 10 stars, I would. He is the BEST and definitely work with Geoff and his team!! From the first time we communicated through the very last minute of my wedding, Geoff was the best DJ and best vendor I worked with. He was SO accommodating, responsive, professional, and willing to help with any questions I had throughout the whole planning process. He played exactly the type of music we wanted, and filled in with the perfect selections that went with our requests. The dance floor was packed the entire wedding night - no one wanted to leave! We had many people who said they never dance at weddings up and dancing, very much enjoying themselves. This is from my dad - "The reviews were correct that there is always a lot of food left over because no one wants to leave the dance floor. Your selections of music appealed to everyone. Many told me how much they could identify with the music and that covers teenagers to those in their 80's. Many also said how nice it was to be able to talk to people so your volume control was right on the money." Geoff is the BEST!!!

Brad
12/07/2014

Geoff and his wife were absolutely amazing. I've been to weddings where guests have commented on a bad wedding but after our wedding my guests were saying what a great DJ we had found. Wish we could get married again just to hang out with a great team like Local Motion has

Steve
11/08/2014

DJ Geoff was A+ all the way! He is extremely knowledgeable, organized, and very easy to work with. Our guests were loving the music, loving the flow, and he helped make the day special. There is nobody else I would rather have!