Local Motion Entertainment

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Bill was an amazing DJ at our wedding. He made us feel so confident with him the first time we met him. Our wedding was at the WoodWinds, with whom he's worked a lot with, so we were at ease that he knew exactly what to do! Our guests absolutely loved his choice in music (I didn't give him a playlist, I trusted him), and he had an incredible photo booth that everyone loved! You got to leave a video message for us after taking the pictures, and there was an assistant there to help with the whole process. Would highly recommend him.

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Billy was amazing!!! I loved every minute of our wedding!! He kept the party going and did exactly what we had asked for. The photo booth was amazing too!! love the album we got to take home that night to look at! We were laughing looking at all the pictures at 3am! Very professional and such a genuine nice person to deal with. I just love that there was never an empty dance floor once dinner was done!!! Billy knew what the crowd wanted! I would recommend Local Motion Entertainment to anyone who asks!!!

Recently Married

Geoffe and his wife were great. They were so easy to work with. My husband and I have gotten so many compliments on the DJ. His set list kept our guests dancing all night. And the photobooth was definitely worth it.

Recently Married

Geoff was such a great DJ to work with. Having to plan my wedding from out of state the entire planning period, he was very understanding and supportive. He responded very promptly to all my emails, even when he was away, and spent a decent amount of time talking to my now husband and I planning out our special day. He dealt with all our requests and most of our last minute changes. Our guests all enjoyed the music that he played the entire duration of the wedding. He was very attentive to the crowd and consistently checked in with us to make sure he was meeting our needs. He was very informative in regards to not only the music for the day, but all basic wedding procedures. I would highly recommend Geoff to any future bride and groom, he truly was a pleasure to work with!

Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ
Recently Married

Geoff at Local Motion did an amazing job at Our Wedding!!! he was the best DJ and all of my guest's agree! My husband and I couldn't be happier with the music!! Geoff truly surpassed our expectations!! everyone is still talking about the music! He made our wedding perfect!

Recently Married

best DJ ever!! Everyone loved Geoff!!! Best choice we made!!

Vicky
02/14/2015

Geoff was a pleasure to work with. We liked him immediately after we met him- he was relaxed and didn't try to "upsell" us anything. He listened to what we wanted and gave us suggestions where we needed. It is obvious that Geoff loves what he does for a living and has a true passion for his work.

On the day of the event, Geoff was extremely helpful. He would come and check in with my groom and me throughout the night in an unobtrusive way and get a feel for whether we were ready for the next thing. He walked us and our bridal party through the whole reception and made us feel comfortable. Not only that, but it was clear through the music that he played that he was watching what our guests were into. He then used that information to decide what to play next. His work was intuitive and masterful.

On a side note, it didn't sound like he was a basketball announcer. I've been to some weddings where the DJ sounds like they're introducing a sports team, but Geoff's DJ voice helped the flow of the reception. He is a must hire!

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor
Juliana
12/13/2014

If I could give Geoff 10 stars, I would. He is the BEST and definitely work with Geoff and his team!! From the first time we communicated through the very last minute of my wedding, Geoff was the best DJ and best vendor I worked with. He was SO accommodating, responsive, professional, and willing to help with any questions I had throughout the whole planning process. He played exactly the type of music we wanted, and filled in with the perfect selections that went with our requests. The dance floor was packed the entire wedding night - no one wanted to leave! We had many people who said they never dance at weddings up and dancing, very much enjoying themselves. This is from my dad - "The reviews were correct that there is always a lot of food left over because no one wants to leave the dance floor. Your selections of music appealed to everyone. Many told me how much they could identify with the music and that covers teenagers to those in their 80's. Many also said how nice it was to be able to talk to people so your volume control was right on the money." Geoff is the BEST!!!

Brad
12/07/2014

Geoff and his wife were absolutely amazing. I've been to weddings where guests have commented on a bad wedding but after our wedding my guests were saying what a great DJ we had found. Wish we could get married again just to hang out with a great team like Local Motion has

Steve
11/08/2014

DJ Geoff was A+ all the way! He is extremely knowledgeable, organized, and very easy to work with. Our guests were loving the music, loving the flow, and he helped make the day special. There is nobody else I would rather have!

Services Used: DJ

Marco was amazing he did a wonderful job and was exactly what we wanted! I can't say one bad thing about the whole process with him. We had a hard time deciding on the music and he completely nailed it and created the best atmosphere for our wedding! I would absolutely recommend him to anyone looking for a Dj that's a genuinely wonderful person. He was so quick to get back to me with all my questions . I wish I could give him 100 stars instead of 5.

Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ

Geoff was an amazing DJ for our wedding !! From our first meeting to the day of wedding Geoff was always in communication with us, We couldn't asked for a better DJ, His energy, his professionalism made for a perfect wedding, we thank you for making our day special!

Services Used: DJ

Geoff was amazing, easy to work with, friendly, outgoing...our guests were on the dance floor for our entire wedding and EVERYONE from age 21-94 said how great the music was!! Geoff did an excellent job of feeling the crowd to see what type of music everyone would like while still playing our 'must haves'. I would highly recommend him!

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor
Aaron
10/29/2014

My Husband and I could not be more pleased with Geoff and Local Motion Entertainment. He and his wife were a pleasure to work with, and our reception was without a doubt a huge success in part because of them.

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor
Amanda
10/12/2014

Geoff at Local Motion was wonderful to work with for our wedding. He was extremely professional and very quick to email me back if I had any questions/concerns. The day of the wedding he played a good range of music and kept everyone on the dance floor! Guests are still saying what a great, personable DJ we had. I recommend you to book Geoff at Local Motion for your DJ needs, you won't be disappointed!

Services Used: DJ

Geoff was the DJ for our wedding and he made the entire process easy and fun. We looked forward to meeting with him to discuss all the logistic - his enthusiasm was awesome and he was very professional. Our reception was perfect. He honored everything we requested and read the crowd so well. Guest still comment to us about how great Geoff was and how the dance floor was packed all night. We've been to another wedding with Geoff as the DJ but with a very different crowd and he kept the dance floor full there too. He truly know how to read the crowd and keep the party going! I would absolutely recommend Geoff and Local Motion Entertainment!!