Local Motion Entertainment

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
Recently Married

Geoff at Local Motion did an amazing job at Our Wedding!!! he was the best DJ and all of my guest's agree! My husband and I couldn't be happier with the music!! Geoff truly surpassed our expectations!! everyone is still talking about the music! He made our wedding perfect!

Recently Married

best DJ ever!! Everyone loved Geoff!!! Best choice we made!!

Vicky
02/14/2015

Geoff was a pleasure to work with. We liked him immediately after we met him- he was relaxed and didn't try to "upsell" us anything. He listened to what we wanted and gave us suggestions where we needed. It is obvious that Geoff loves what he does for a living and has a true passion for his work.

On the day of the event, Geoff was extremely helpful. He would come and check in with my groom and me throughout the night in an unobtrusive way and get a feel for whether we were ready for the next thing. He walked us and our bridal party through the whole reception and made us feel comfortable. Not only that, but it was clear through the music that he played that he was watching what our guests were into. He then used that information to decide what to play next. His work was intuitive and masterful.

On a side note, it didn't sound like he was a basketball announcer. I've been to some weddings where the DJ sounds like they're introducing a sports team, but Geoff's DJ voice helped the flow of the reception. He is a must hire!

Juliana
12/13/2014

If I could give Geoff 10 stars, I would. He is the BEST and definitely work with Geoff and his team!! From the first time we communicated through the very last minute of my wedding, Geoff was the best DJ and best vendor I worked with. He was SO accommodating, responsive, professional, and willing to help with any questions I had throughout the whole planning process. He played exactly the type of music we wanted, and filled in with the perfect selections that went with our requests. The dance floor was packed the entire wedding night - no one wanted to leave! We had many people who said they never dance at weddings up and dancing, very much enjoying themselves. This is from my dad - "The reviews were correct that there is always a lot of food left over because no one wants to leave the dance floor. Your selections of music appealed to everyone. Many told me how much they could identify with the music and that covers teenagers to those in their 80's. Many also said how nice it was to be able to talk to people so your volume control was right on the money." Geoff is the BEST!!!

Brad
12/07/2014

Geoff and his wife were absolutely amazing. I've been to weddings where guests have commented on a bad wedding but after our wedding my guests were saying what a great DJ we had found. Wish we could get married again just to hang out with a great team like Local Motion has

Steve
11/08/2014

DJ Geoff was A+ all the way! He is extremely knowledgeable, organized, and very easy to work with. Our guests were loving the music, loving the flow, and he helped make the day special. There is nobody else I would rather have!

Services Used: DJ

Marco was amazing he did a wonderful job and was exactly what we wanted! I can't say one bad thing about the whole process with him. We had a hard time deciding on the music and he completely nailed it and created the best atmosphere for our wedding! I would absolutely recommend him to anyone looking for a Dj that's a genuinely wonderful person. He was so quick to get back to me with all my questions . I wish I could give him 100 stars instead of 5.

Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ

Geoff was an amazing DJ for our wedding !! From our first meeting to the day of wedding Geoff was always in communication with us, We couldn't asked for a better DJ, His energy, his professionalism made for a perfect wedding, we thank you for making our day special!

Services Used: DJ

Geoff was amazing, easy to work with, friendly, outgoing...our guests were on the dance floor for our entire wedding and EVERYONE from age 21-94 said how great the music was!! Geoff did an excellent job of feeling the crowd to see what type of music everyone would like while still playing our 'must haves'. I would highly recommend him!

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor
Aaron
10/29/2014

My Husband and I could not be more pleased with Geoff and Local Motion Entertainment. He and his wife were a pleasure to work with, and our reception was without a doubt a huge success in part because of them.

Amanda
10/12/2014

Geoff at Local Motion was wonderful to work with for our wedding. He was extremely professional and very quick to email me back if I had any questions/concerns. The day of the wedding he played a good range of music and kept everyone on the dance floor! Guests are still saying what a great, personable DJ we had. I recommend you to book Geoff at Local Motion for your DJ needs, you won't be disappointed!

Services Used: DJ

Geoff was the DJ for our wedding and he made the entire process easy and fun. We looked forward to meeting with him to discuss all the logistic - his enthusiasm was awesome and he was very professional. Our reception was perfect. He honored everything we requested and read the crowd so well. Guest still comment to us about how great Geoff was and how the dance floor was packed all night. We've been to another wedding with Geoff as the DJ but with a very different crowd and he kept the dance floor full there too. He truly know how to read the crowd and keep the party going! I would absolutely recommend Geoff and Local Motion Entertainment!!

Evan
10/04/2014

Geoff from Local Motion Entertainment was awesome! Couldn't have asked for a better DJ. He knew exactly what we wanted for out wedding without having to give him much input.

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

We hired Kevin Marshall from Local Motion to DJ our wedding and didn't give him much of a "must play" or "do not play" list. We let him do his own thing and he was great! People were on the dance floor ALL NIGHT up until the last song finished. He made the night memorable, fun, and played favorites for both our young friends and parents friends. Everyone enjoyed the selection.

We met with Kevin twice to work out all the details. The first was to initially interview him and the second to work out all our final details. Kevin's wedding worksheets made it easy to prepare and make all the final decisions and he didn't leave a single detail out. He is definitely a seasoned pro.

If you want a DJ that you don't have to write a playlist for and trust to make sure all your guests have a great time - call Kevin. You won't regret it!

Recently Married

Geoff was the DJ and MC for our Waterview wedding last month. We cannot say enough wonderful things about him, his work, and his professionalism. Ultimately, Geoff set the tone for our entire reception and ensured that everything ran smoothly. Guests filled the entire dance floor (which is hard to do at the Waterview) and we were so sad to see the night end. Geoff has a natural ability to read the crowd, and get everyone up out of their chairs. He also has amazing presence and energy...he treated us like royalty, as if we were his closest friends. We would 100% recommend Local Motion Entertainment to anyone in need of DJ services. You will not be disappointed.

Jennifer
09/26/2014

Geoff was amazing to deal with from start to finish. Our wedding was perfect-from the uplighting to the music choices.

We couldn't have asked for anything more!