L'Mode Bridal by Multiple Award Winning Designers

Value
Flexibility
Private User
Recently Married

Lmode bridal is providing best quality Custom Wedding Gowns, Alterations, & Prom Dresses at affodable price, perfect place online clothes for wedding.

L'Mode Bridal by Multiple Award Winning Designers responded with the following comments:

Thank you for your patronage.

Elizabeth
05/17/2014

Dorie is very talented. She can listen to your vision and make it come to life. My dress was made from scratch and it was EXACTLY what I wanted. She is very talented.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I've never met Dorie Kong in person. I just sent her my measurement through facebook messages. I can't believe that my custom made dress is a PERFECT FIT! She is highly skilled in her field and I truly recommend her for tailoring your wedding dress.

Private User
2+ years ago
4.2

She does a fantastic job and is very sweet.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Dori is an amazing creator!! She took my Grandmothers gown, that both my Auntie and Mother wore and redesigned it to be Mine!! The Dress was MAGNIFICENT!! Truely one of a kind! She also added a great pop of color to my Bridesmades dresses and altered the back to match mine that laced up! I could not have been happier with my dress, Bridesmades dresses, hand designed Garter and a perfectly color pop matching Jacket that was created as well! The Pictures are the best reminder of the Best Day!!

Hi Sweet Caroline:
Thank you for your support. It was such a great pleasure to work with your whole family. Your aunt and uncle were so generous to your wedding expenses. It was such a great blessing to have worked with you recreated your pass down wedding gown to suit you. Your mom in the heaven sure is happy for you. Thank you for your patronage. Congrats for a new baby.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

From the moment we met Dorie, she was a creative and designing genius. When I described the look and vision of how I wanted to look as a bride, she make my vision come alive as she sketched my visions to perfection. She then translated this sketch to a once in a lifetime dream wedding gown.
Dorie was instrumental in my wedding day. She created a wedding dress that many compared to Kate Middleton’s wedding dress and also the wedding dress worn in the “Sound of Music” movie. The dress had four different looks that made it appear so beautiful in my photography.
Dorie is a designing genius and has an extreme talent to bring out the best and most flattering designs for every bride. I recommend Dorie Kong Designs, if you want a timeless, unique, flattering and breathtakingly beautiful wedding dress for your special day.
I am forever grateful for Dorie Kong for making my wedding dress and for making me a beautiful bridal vision on the most important day of my life.

Rosemary: I am forever grateful working with such appreciative, sweet bride. Thank you for your encouraging words. May God bless you. Congrats again.

Anonymous
2+ years ago

Dorie was great and super flexible. I brought my dress in 4 days before my wedding...initially it needed a slight tuck that my mom could do but when I tried my dress back on you could fit a cantelope in the back of it. L'Mode did a good job with alterations but good thing I was wearing a bra when I brought it in because she took it in just a bit too much. Thankfully with no bra it worked perfectly and looked great but if I was bustier and needed a bra it could have been a problem

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I had taken my gown to another seamstress and while nice, her work left me very disappointed. I knew I had to find someone else to help fix it. I search the web and found Dorie and L'Mode Bridal. After reading reviews I was confident that while a little pricey they would do the job well the first time...they proved me right! They changed my bustle and contructed a beautiful French bustle. The existing sleeves restricted my arms so that I couldn't lift them past my shoulders...they fixed that problem and made beautiful little cap sleeves. They elongated the bodice and added the extra buttons I had to the back of the gown. I highly recommend L'Mode Bridal. They listen to what you want and make you feel like a queen. :)

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Dorie is a true pleasure to work with. She listens, is patient, gives recommedations...but lets you make the decisions. She does absolutely beautiful work. Her work is a mix of creativity and precision. I felt truly amazing on my wedding day! I will not hesitate to use Dorie again.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

L'Mode Bridal was wonderful. They worked with us at the last minute to provide excellent alterations to our daughter's wedding dress. They made a stressful time, calming and did it quickly and without flaws. I would highly recommend them for their service and customer service as well. Thanks from the mother of the bride.

Services Used: Dress & Attire, Unique Services (Other)

I cannot stop talking about Dorie! I absolutely love her!!! She is just amazing! She not only provided me my wedding dress, she made it from scratch. We planned it out together and she sketched out exactly what I wanted and I watched as my dress came to life on paper. She worked with my budget, and did not overcharge me for anything. She is absolutely amazing! I recommend her to anyone for any occasion. She made my wedding dress, and made my bridesmaids dresses as well. When my husband saw my bridesmaids and myself walk down the aisle, his jaw was just dropped. He loved all the dresses. Thank you Dorie!!!

Natalie
06/25/2011

Dorie did an exceptional job, my dress was perfect. It is a little expensive but worth it!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I bought my wedding dress at a sample sale, so it needed to be altered quite a bit. Dorie Kong, the owner, did a superb job of basically re-constructing the bottom 1/3 of my dress and creating a bustle and sash. The end product looked flawless, and I could not have been happier with my wedding day look.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I purchased my dress from the White Dress and was referred by several friends to L'Mode. Dorie was very reassuring from the beginning that she could make the changes I needed, which included letting out the bust, removing 3 layers of tulle and changing the neckline. Her work was impeccable and I couldn't be happier with my dress.
The reason I scored a little lower on value was because I didn't negotiate at all or have an itemized list of what each change cost. I think if it was spelled out more clearly I would have realized the value in each alteration. But I do love that she will do unlimited alterations up to your wedding, even if it is from weight gain or loss that is not her fault. Trust Dorie - she will make you look beautiful!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

L'Mode Bridal did an excellent job on alterations on my wedding dress! Dorie added sleeves and a corset and the dress looked like it was made that day. She is very easy to work with. A bit pricey but as they say you get what you pay for and it was perfect!

Shauna
04/03/2011

I loved working with L'Mode Bridal. I had a vision for my dress, and Dorie executed on it perfectly. I highly recommend!