Liz Stewart Floral Design, Inc.

Liz Stewart Floral Design, Inc.

Fine flowers for weddings & all special occasions. Voted Bride's Choice for three consecutive years!

1404 Third Street South
Value:
(4.9 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Flowers were a WOW!!! Guests were impressed. Liz created arrangements that were exactly what we wanted. Used many of them the next day around our pool for a get together for out of town guests.
Liz and her team are very easy to work with and offered great suggestions along the way.
Would definitely use Liz again and recommend her to anyone wanting a great floral designer.

Liz Stewart Floral Design, Inc. responded with the following comments:

Thanks, Lauren for your great review and the opportunity to bring your vision to life on your wedding day ! Such a pleasure to work with you and Team McCullagh!! All the best!!

• Wedding: 06/14/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I couldn't be any more happy than the service and flowers for my wedding day!!!

These are the sweetest people to work with...they have the best taste and most beautiful flowers and arrangements I've ever seen!!:)

People at my wedding would not stop going on about how gorgeous the flowers were!

If you live in the area and are looking for a florist there's no one better and I will definitely use them again in the future for any big events!!

Emily & Francois:)

Liz Stewart Floral Design, Inc. responded with the following comments:

oh emily!! thank you so much for your very kind words! thrilled to hear how pleased you were with everything! it's ALL ABOUT making our bride's HAPPY!! :) Best wishes to you & Francois! Can't wait to see more pics! XOX~ tiffany

• Wedding: 06/14/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

From the first time we sat down with Liz to discuss our ideas, it was obvious that working with her was going to be a breeze. First and foremost, her knowledge of arrangements, colors and design are second to none. My wife and I know close to nothing about any of these things, and after a couple of short conversations, Liz brought it all to life. Of course, in advance we had received a detailed copy of exactly what flowers, decorations and arrangements were going to be where, but when we actually saw it... it was so much more extraordinary than we had anticipated. Liz and her assistant were at the venue early, set everything up expertly, and took everything away at the end of the night without a trace.

Friendly, accommodating, knowledgeable... there is nothing else we could have possibly asked for. I cannot recommend her more highly.

Jonah & Rachel
6/13/14

• Wedding: 06/13/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Most beautiful flower areangements and bouquets!

Liz Stewart Floral Design, Inc. responded with the following comments:

Thank you Delia! It was a pleasure to work with such a pretty palette and we too were pleased with the results!

• Wedding: 05/31/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Liz Stewart florist is amazing!! I let Tiffany take charge of designing my centerpieces and bouquets and everything was beyond perfect! They were on time, set everything up and I didn't have to worry about a thing all day!

• Wedding: 04/26/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

LIZ is a lovely lady to work with . She is very accomodating and willing to go the extra mile to please the customer ! gorgeous very fresh flowers for arrangements and bouquets !!

Liz Stewart Floral Design, Inc. responded with the following comments:

Thank you Ellen for taking the time to write this sweet review. It was such a pleasure to work with all of you and see that Bobby and Kayla's day turned out so perfectly. Couldn't be happier for this special couple!

• Wedding: 04/26/2014
ELLEN
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The flowers that Liz provided for our wedding were nothing short of pure floral perfection. She can work with any budget and we chose the pickup option and ordered bouquets, corsages, centerpiece flowers, chair posies, boutineers, centerpiece arrangements and petals and we rented cake plates, centerpiece compotes and votives in matching mercury glass. The pieces were beautiful and the flowers stayed fresh and vibrant the entire day. Liz and her team will package everything with labels which was helpful. After sitting down with Liz for about half an hour (maybe less) she was able to gather my thoughts and ideas and it was translated perfectly into reality for the wedding day. Love her and her staff!

Dear Allison -

Thank you so much for your glowing review!! I was my pleasure helping you with your big day and so happy you were pleased with everything. What a sunny, happy color palette!

Please forward your photos so I can see the end result, OK?

My very best to you and all good wishes for a wonderful life ahead!

XOXO

• Wedding: 04/12/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We used Liz Stewart Floral Designs for all our bridal needs including bridesmaid's bouquets, my bride bouquet, the ceremony flowers, cake flowers, and boutonnieres. I had a vision that I brought to my meeting with Liz and she helped put it into a masterpiece that was beyond my expectations. Liz also offers more then just flowers. She has rental pieces that just complete the big picture. Flowers were something I stressed about when looking for a vendor. Worried it would just be "ok" and not "wow"!! That ended quickly after meeting with Liz. She knows how to relax a bride! My other vendors would ask who is doing my flowers, and when I said "Liz Stewart" they all said how happy I would be and that her work was amazing. I knew when other vendors supported her work that I was in good hands. I had Liz delivery and set up and did not see any pictures of the finished product until it was show time. I will never forget when they opened the reception doors to show me the room before guests walked in. My exact words were "this is perfect!!!" I was so glad to have picked Liz and would recommend her work to every bride!

Dear Amanda -
Thank you for your wonderful review!! I am so happy that YOU were happy and I can't wait to see the professional pics from the wedding. It was my pleasure to have worked with you, creating your vision and "wowing" you! That's what it's all about. :-)

All good wishes for a happy life ahead -

• Wedding: 04/12/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our daughter had her vision for what she wanted for her wedding. Meeting with Liz, she was professional, listened and was able to bring our daughters vision to life. The flowers were colorful, beautiful and extra fresh. We shared many of the arrangements with the guest who got to enjoy them well after the evening. Thanks to Liz’s clean up team who picked up after the event, our personal items were not lost as Liz had them.

Thank You and we look forward to business again, Dave and Nancy Wilson.

Dear Nancy,

Thank you so much for your kind words. We loved working with you and were so happy to bring Heather's vision to fruition on her big day! All the best and we look forward to helping again in the future!!

• Wedding: 03/22/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Fantastic. Great ideas, able to design exactly what I wanted and provided perfect suggestions. A pleasure to work with Tiffany.

Liz Stewart Floral Design, Inc. responded with the following comments:

thank you so much Mary Morgan! It was so much fun to get to meet you & Phillip & your momma :) AND to get to help with your BIG day!!! so exciting to get to bring it all together so quickly! ;) What was it, just 2 weeks before the wedding date that we planned your ceremony & reception decor ??!! LOVE IT! :) Please don't forget to share photos with me when you have them! Congratulations & best wishes to you two love birds! XO~ tiffany

• Wedding: 12/29/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Since the moment we were engaged there were a few things I knew I had to have and Liz Stewart Floral Design doing my flowers was at the top of the list. Within those four wall lies true artistry. Tiffany Marus and everyone at LSFD were a pleasure to work with from the very beginning and executed our wedding day vision beautifully. I conveyed to her that we would be driving the flowers down to Islamorada and she didn't even blink which made me feel confident that six hours of travel wouldn't prevent me from having LSFD create my bouquets, etc. I saw the flowers for the first time on my wedding day and I was immediately in love. Tiffany not only got my vision, she took it to another level, the floweres far exceeded my imagination. We also rented other items for our tables and they were in excellent condition and packed for travel as securely as the flowers. This team of women are very professional, efficient, and are true masters in their craft.

• Wedding: 10/12/2013
Services Used: Flowers, Unique Services (Other)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Liz Stewart Floral Design is not only extremely professional but EASY to work with. Tiffany is so kind and really worked hard to understand our style and vision. She offered constant assistance and the result was magnificent. The look was even MORE than I had envisioned! I was extremely pleased with the entire process and with the accommodating nature of each person with Liz Stewart Floral Design!

Liz Stewart Floral Design, Inc. responded with the following comments:

oh joan!! you are TOO sweet!! it was SUCH a pleasure getting to work with you on Bobbi's big day!! can not WAIT to see the pictures! please please keep in touch!! and come visit me ANYtime!! big hugs & gratitude!! XO~ tiffany

• Wedding: 10/05/2013
Joan
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Liz and her staff turned our daughter Amanda's wedding day into a wonderland. Her creativity, knowledge of product, imagination and ear for listening to her clients was outstanding!! Our designs made this day exceptional. Jacksonville area people, go see Liz for any occasion. It's worth your time. She won't disappoint!!

• Wedding: 06/15/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Tiffany at Liz Stewart was incredible to work with! She took the time to really listen to everything we wanted, and she was flexible when we needed to adjust a few things at the last minute. When I walked into the reception for the first time, I was overwhelmed with how beautiful everything looked, it was even more fabulous than I ever could have imagined. THANK YOU to Tiffany and her Team!

Liz Stewart Floral Design, Inc. responded with the following comments:

thank you so much Lauren! It makes my day to know how happy you were! We live to exceed expectations! :) It really did turn out beautiful! Can't wait to see the photos! :) Happy newlywed life to you! Thank you so much for taking the time to express your gratitude! :) Big hugs to you~ and your momma! ;) ~tiffany~

• Wedding: 06/15/2013
Lauren
  • Flexibility: 5.0

She makes beautiful arrangements! She even went the extra mile and delivered flowers to my hotel and boutineers to the groomsmens hotel. I would highly recommend her!

• Wedding: 04/28/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Speechless. That is what I was when I saw my flowers at the wedding. I knew the flowers were going to be gorgeous based on looking at pictures and reading reviews, but Tiffany executed my vision far beyond my expectations! She not only is a great designer, but she's wonderful at asking the right questions and making great suggestions. Tiffany ended up transforming an outdoor space into something glamorous and intimate. Everyone kept complimenting us on how gorgeous the flowers and tables looked...including the men!

Liz Stewart Floral Design, Inc. responded with the following comments:

Thank you so so much Julie for your sweet words!!! It was such a pleasure getting to work with you and bring your wedding dreams & visions to life! It did turn out beautifully, didn't it?! what a PERFECT setting!! Please keep in touch and be sure to share some photos when you get them :) Best wishes to you Aman!! :)

• Wedding: 04/13/2013
904-246-0016
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards