Liz Stewart Floral Design, Inc.

Liz Stewart Floral Design, Inc.

Jacksonville Beach, FL

Value
Flexibility
Laura
11/14/2015

Liz Stewart flowers have a signature look. Honestly, no other florist has the amazing quality as Liz Stewart. Classy, elegant, and fun all in one. You will NOT be disappointed with Liz Stewart. Liz and Tiffany went the extra mile to make sure every stem and every flower was as beautiful as possible. I cannot thank you enough!

Liz Stewart Floral Design, Inc. responded with the following comments:

Thank you, Laura for your glowing review. We wish you all the best and it was a pleasure to help with your big day! Liz and Tiff

Jan
1 Review
05/16/2015

Caroline was wonderful to work with. She was so responsive to our requests and had terrific ideas. The flower arrangements were gorgeous !! I loved them and didn't want them to wilt. The decorations were beautiful. Thank you for making our celebration spectacular.

Services Used: Flowers

First of all, Tiffany is absolutely amazing. I don't have enough good things to say about her. I initially came to her with a sort of idea do what I wanted, which over time turned into a VERY detailed idea....including a TON of DIY projects. I was a little concerned about how it would all turn out....and I have to say that it was better than I even hoped for. She not only set up all of my stuff exactly like I asked, but made it look even better. She printed my Pinterest page and had a photo inventory of all of the decor- my flowers looked better than my favorite Pinterest pin. Absolutely worth every penny. We even did our ceremony on the beach and rented our chairs and arbor through Liz Stewart. Tiffany met with me whenever I wanted, emailed me back promptly and I never saw her without a smile on her face. Her excitement and happiness is contagious, and she is truly and artist with a vision. She even kept me company before I walked down the aisle (I was walking alone and super nervous!) You don't have to worry about anything with this vendor, rest assured it will be absolutely gorgeous.. And probably better than you could ever imagine. I am so thankful for Tiffany and her help to make my wedding day so amazing :)

Services Used: Flowers

Tiffany is the best! Her attention to detail and kindness is unmatched. She helped me greatly decide how I wanted our wedding to feel and look. She was able to look at various pictures I brought in and come up with a whole plan. Our wedding flowers exceeded our expectations! They made my whole day :)

Liz Stewart Floral Design, Inc. responded with the following comments:

This makes my day Kaitlin!! Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know how happy you were with your flowers & decor! & thank you for allowing us to bring your visions to life! Wishing you & Chris a lifetime of love, happiness & flowers in bloom! XO~ tiffany

Services Used: Flowers

We have worked with Tiffany once before for my sisters wedding so when my husband and I decided that St. Augustine was were we wanted to get married as well, Tiffany was the first call we made and the day of gave a security deposit to her to make sure we got her.
Tiffany is such a joyful, fun, creative person and that pours out of her from the second you speak with her. It is almost like with all the stress that comes with planning a wedding she will add in her bubbly attitude to an email or conference call and it just makes planning a wedding fun again!
I can't say enough about every detail she added to make my wedding PERFECT! Yes, I don't use that word lightly either. From the bridal party florals, to the ceremony archway, to the reception entry, the soft seating....ect...I could go on and on....she took my vision and blew even my mind. I feel like it is important to give credit where credit is due and if you are looking for a florist who can make your dreams come true just as Tiffany did mine....you would silly to not give her a call and book her as soon as possible!

Thank you again Tiffany for all you did! Best of wishes to you!

Liz Stewart Floral Design, Inc. responded with the following comments:

!!!you are making me tear-up!!! thank you so so much for your super sweet words. it means the world to me that you were so happy with everything!!! i know things were a little bit stressful for you guys ~ trying to get all the details in place from afar ~ with a new baby neice in the mix & baby Hudson needing you, too! ;) so many exciting things happening all at once! ;) i so appreciated y'alls trust in me to take the reigns & make it all happen! I had so much FUN with YOUR vision! thank you for choosing ME & the LSFD TEAM to bring it to life!! cant wait to see MORE PICS!! Keep me posted on your new adventures as husband & wife! much love & big hugs!! XOX!

Kerry
03/28/2015

Liz Stewart and her design team are fantastic. I was married in Ponte Vedra Beach, FL, but I am from New York and I only had the opportunity to meet with Liz one time. However, she was very responsive by email and phone. Everything was incredible. It was exactly what I wanted. She is incredibly talented and managed to create exactly what I had imagined. It was as if she could see the pictures in my mind. Every flower, centerpiece, candle and extra detail brought everything together perfectly. I highly recommend her and her team!

Liz Stewart Floral Design, Inc. responded with the following comments:

Thank you SO much for this wonderful review, Kerry! We were so happy to help you - from near or far - and delighted we captured your vision. All the best - Liz and the LSFD team

Pamela
03/21/2015

Liz Stewart floral Designs had done many parties for me. Tiffany is very creative and easy to work with. She understands what the clients' vision is and gets it right. You will not be disappointed.

Liz Stewart Floral Design, Inc. responded with the following comments:

Thanks so very much Pam!! Always SUCH a pleasure getting to work with you & your amazing family! :) look forward to the next soiree!!

Services Used: Flowers

Tiffany and the entire team were absolutely AMAZING! The first day my mother, Sarah Grace (wedding planner), and I met with Tiffany I knew she was the one I wanted to make all of my wedding dreams come true! I instantly felt comfortable and trusted her fully. It was only a matter of minutes and us showing her a few of our ideas before she totally knew what our vision was and was able to bring them to life with flowers and rentals offered in the shop. Tiffany was always available when I had questions and extremely prompt in responding to any emails and considering I was planning my wedding from out of town I couldn't of asked for anything more.

The day of was nothing short of extraordinary.. She delivered all of the bouquets and boutonnieres, preparing our ceremony/reception site. She completely exceeded my expectations. It was more than the sparkly winter wonderland I wanted, It was a fairytale!

I can not say THANK YOU enough to Tiffany and the entire team at Liz Stewart for being so wonderful, patient, and accommodating.

Xoxo,
Lyndsey Jones

Liz Stewart Floral Design, Inc. responded with the following comments:

Oh Lyndsey!! you made me tear-up!! Thank you SO MUCH for your kind words of gratitude! THIS is EXACTLY the response we strive for with EVERY wedding we take on! EXCEEDING EXPECTATIONS! YES!! So so so happy for you & Lance! So thankful to have had the opportunity to be a little part of your BIG DAY!! Happy Newlywed life to you guys!! LOVE & HUGS!!

Services Used: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

Liz and her team were fantastic - so creative, accommodating and professional. I planned my wedding from out of town; Liz always made herself available when I was in town and over email, whether it be on the weekends or outside store hours.

The first time my mother and I met with Liz it was as if she could see my visions and brought them to life with flowers and rentals around the shop. By the end I was deferring to her for linen textures and colors because I trusted her so much!

The day of our event she exceeded expectations - delivering flowers and boutonnieres and flowers, staging our reception site, ensuring guest books and our cake (which we adorned with fresh flowers) looked okay. When I entered the space, I felt as if I were in a fairy tale.

We ended up spending more than we had originally anticipated budgeting, however EVERY penny was worth it and the headaches she alleviated. I want to plan another event in North Florida just for the opportunity to work with her and her team again!

Services Used: Flowers

Flowers were a WOW!!! Guests were impressed. Liz created arrangements that were exactly what we wanted. Used many of them the next day around our pool for a get together for out of town guests.
Liz and her team are very easy to work with and offered great suggestions along the way.
Would definitely use Liz again and recommend her to anyone wanting a great floral designer.

Liz Stewart Floral Design, Inc. responded with the following comments:

Thanks, Lauren for your great review and the opportunity to bring your vision to life on your wedding day ! Such a pleasure to work with you and Team McCullagh!! All the best!!

Services Used: Flowers

I couldn't be any more happy than the service and flowers for my wedding day!!!

These are the sweetest people to work with...they have the best taste and most beautiful flowers and arrangements I've ever seen!!:)

People at my wedding would not stop going on about how gorgeous the flowers were!

If you live in the area and are looking for a florist there's no one better and I will definitely use them again in the future for any big events!!

Emily & Francois:)

Liz Stewart Floral Design, Inc. responded with the following comments:

oh emily!! thank you so much for your very kind words! thrilled to hear how pleased you were with everything! it's ALL ABOUT making our bride's HAPPY!! :) Best wishes to you & Francois! Can't wait to see more pics! XOX~ tiffany

Services Used: Flowers

From the first time we sat down with Liz to discuss our ideas, it was obvious that working with her was going to be a breeze. First and foremost, her knowledge of arrangements, colors and design are second to none. My wife and I know close to nothing about any of these things, and after a couple of short conversations, Liz brought it all to life. Of course, in advance we had received a detailed copy of exactly what flowers, decorations and arrangements were going to be where, but when we actually saw it... it was so much more extraordinary than we had anticipated. Liz and her assistant were at the venue early, set everything up expertly, and took everything away at the end of the night without a trace.

Friendly, accommodating, knowledgeable... there is nothing else we could have possibly asked for. I cannot recommend her more highly.

Jonah & Rachel
6/13/14

Services Used: Flowers

Most beautiful flower areangements and bouquets!

Liz Stewart Floral Design, Inc. responded with the following comments:

Thank you Delia! It was a pleasure to work with such a pretty palette and we too were pleased with the results!

Services Used: Flowers

Liz Stewart florist is amazing!! I let Tiffany take charge of designing my centerpieces and bouquets and everything was beyond perfect! They were on time, set everything up and I didn't have to worry about a thing all day!

ELLEN
04/26/2014

LIZ is a lovely lady to work with . She is very accomodating and willing to go the extra mile to please the customer ! gorgeous very fresh flowers for arrangements and bouquets !!

Liz Stewart Floral Design, Inc. responded with the following comments:

Thank you Ellen for taking the time to write this sweet review. It was such a pleasure to work with all of you and see that Bobby and Kayla's day turned out so perfectly. Couldn't be happier for this special couple!

Anonymous
04/26/2014

Liz is exceptionally talented. She was such a pleasure to work with and everything was just beautiful! She went above and beyond my expectations to help make my day perfect. I highly recommend her to any bride!

Liz Stewart Floral Design, Inc. responded with the following comments:

Awwww thank you SO MUCH for your sweet words!! It was OUR PLEASURE! Hope newlywed life is treating you GREAT!