Lippincott Manor

Lippincott Manor

"Simple Elegance, Natural Beauty"

69 Lippincott Rd
Value:
Flexibility:
(4.8 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Trish and Marty were AMAZING! Our wedding was beautiful and fun thanks to them! Right from the beginning, we were warmly welcomed by these two kind people who sat down with us and discussed every detail that made our day unique and special. Trish was always available if I had a question! Trish and Marty have an outstanding ability to make you feel right at home and in good hands while planning such a memorable occasion. The grounds are stunning, the inside was decorated exactly how I imagined it would be (actually, it was even better than that!), the food was absolutely delicious and the candy bar was so much fun! We loved our day and were extremely grateful to Lippincott Manor for being there for us from start to finish!

Lippincott Manor responded with the following comments:

Brittany your amazing! Writing a review and your not even married 24 hours! Wow, that's impressive and most appreciated. Marty and I truly enjoyed working with you and Gary and getting to know you. Your theme was great, I loved all the things you brought to display. I certainly had fun finding homes for everything. The weather was astounding and everything about your day was perfect. Thank you for having us be such a special part of your day. Best wishes and Gods blessings always...

• Wedding: 10/25/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lippincott Manor is the best and we are so grateful to have had such genuine people as Trish and Marty. Our wedding was amazing and we had so much fun thanks to them. Trish was always available and so helpful if we had any questions about anything. The venue is beautiful and the decorations and food were great! We are so happy with how everything turned out.

Lippincott Manor responded with the following comments:

Thank you Jessie & Omar for writing such a beautiful review, so much appreciated. I loved working with you, even long distance we did a great job together. Your day was awesome, you looked absolutely beautiful and Omar, what a gentleman. Best wishes and blessing to both of you...

• Wedding: 09/26/2014
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Trish and Marty are the best! They were there for us the whole way and provided the knowledge and expertise to make our BIG day, the best day ever!! Thanks again Trish!!!

Lippincott Manor responded with the following comments:

We hit it off from the first day we all met and continue to be friends, it's awesome. Loved being a part of your beautiful day. Thank you....

• Wedding: 09/20/2014
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers
Pete
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Trish and Marty were absolutely wonderful to work with! I booked the venue a year in advance so that we knew we could have our wedding there ( the weeping willow tree had me sold!). Trish was always very prompt with any questions that my fiancé and I had during our planning, which made the process easier on us.
The day of our wedding was perfect! Everything went incredibly smooth and I received so many compliments for our guests about how beautiful the place was! The food, the landscaping, the lemonade stand, all of it was just stunning!

Lippincott Manor responded with the following comments:

Thank YOU Jen for writing such a lovely review..we miss meeting with you and Pete, we really had some good times. You looked absolutely gorgeous and your "new" daughters were adorable....the love you all have is inspiring to all. Pete is a very lucky man with all his beautiful girls. Thank you for allowing us to be such a special part of your day. It was the most perfect day for the most perfect couple.
Much love & happiness..xox

• Wedding: 09/20/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Tricia and Marty were a pleasure to work with. They were responsive and extremely flexible throughout the entire process. They are both very passionate about what they do, and truly want your day to come to fruition exactly how you imagined it. All of our guests enjoyed the food and the outdoor charm that Lippincott Manor has to offer. We are so happy we had our wedding here, no regrets. Everything worked out perfectly. A HUGE thank you to Tricia and Marty for being such kind hosts!!

Lippincott Manor responded with the following comments:

A huge thank you to you Karina & Luques for allowing us to be such a special part of your day. You both were so beautiful, in love, precious to watch and certainly an inspiration to everyone. Best wishes and Gods blessings for a very long happy marriage. We'll miss you....

• Wedding: 08/30/2014
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Karina
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I couldn't have imagined having our wedding anywhere else! Tricia and Marty did an amazing job. The first time I saw the finished product on our wedding day it took my breath away. They were able to take this image I had in my head and make it 10 times better. Very easy to work with and the food is delicious! I wish we could do it again!

Lippincott Manor responded with the following comments:

Marty and I enjoyed your wedding so much, your such a great couple. Watching your expression when you saw the tent all set up was priceless.....It was certainly our pleasure getting to know you and Patrick and hope to see you both here again soon. Best wishes and much love, health, happiness and Gods blessings always....

• Wedding: 08/16/2014
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Emily
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Tricia and Marty are awesome! Lippincott manor is a great place to have a wedding. They are very personal and always got rt back to us with any questions we had. The day of the wedding they were very professional and also like a great friend to us. I would highly reccomend them to anyone lookingnforna great place to get married.

Lippincott Manor responded with the following comments:

It was certainly our pleasure to work along with you Eric and Catherine, and getting to know both of you was a bonus.. Your ideas and excitement seeing it all come to life was fun to be a part of and we wish both of you many many years of love, health and happiness...Hope to see you here again soon...

• Wedding: 08/09/2014
eric
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I cannot thank Tricia and Marty enough for such a wonderful experience. They take you under their wing and make the event as stress free as possible, from the planning to the day of. They treated us more like family than a business. The venue is gorgeous and we had countless compliments from our guests on how beautiful it is there. I am recommending Lippincott to all my single friends!

Lippincott Manor responded with the following comments:

Thank you Jenn and John for sharing your very special day with us, it was truly our pleasure to work with you over the past year and a half....Jenn you were a beautiful dream bride, can't thank you both enough for enriching our lives. Marty and I will miss you and wish you both many many years of love, health, happiness and Gods Blessings.....

• Wedding: 07/26/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Beautiful Wedding!! I want to start off by saying Tricia and Marty are FANTASTIC!! They are so sweet and personable. We felt like we've known them forever, like members of the family. Venue was gorgeous!! Great views, beautiful grounds and tented area. Staff are professional, friendly and accommodating as well. Food was delicious and abundant. I can't say enough about Lippincott Manor. I loved our wedding and highly recommend Lippincott Manor to other brides. Still getting compliments on our wedding till this day!! Thanks again Tricia and Marty for everything!!

Lippincott Manor responded with the following comments:

Thank you Kristie for everything....you and Johnny were not only a pleasure to work with but so down to earth and sweet, we enjoyed every moment of knowing you. Marty and I wish you both and your beautiful family many many years of abundant blessings and happiness.

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The staff at Lippincott made our day one to remember! Everything went smoothly and it was a beautiful venue and evening. I would recommend this venue and food to anyone wanting a personal and wonderful wedding!

• Wedding: 06/21/2014
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake
Mollie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This place had everything we wanted, a beautiful venue, great food, one event per day, and the nicest owners who helped us through every step of the process and took so much stress off the two of us. Any to top it all off some of the best prices we found.

Lippincott Manor responded with the following comments:

You and Angela are a dream couple, you've enriched our lives by allowing us to share your very special day. You're both the best!

• Wedding: 09/21/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Marty and Tricia were absolutely wonderful !I was the most nervous and overwhelmed bride i world and they did everything that they could to make smooth and it was perfect! The venue was beautiful but i couldn't i couldn't imagine any other two people helping, planning, and just being wonderful friends throughout the entire wedding process. I encourage future brides and grooms to at least go meet them and check out the property because it really was the most amazing day of my life with the most amazing people! ; )

Lippincott Manor responded with the following comments:

I can't thank you enough for your kindness and we just loved getting to know you and being a part of your wedding. It's so funny because the weddings are so much fun, when planning you really have no idea. We do, and that's the fun, seeing the excitement and thrill come to life. You were a total joy and Marty and I are truly blessed by having gotten the opportunity to get to know both you and John and your wonderful families! Best wishes and Gods Blessing forever and ever...xoxoxo

• Wedding: 09/21/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Love the location and Tricia and Marty are awesome!

• Wedding: 09/14/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Planning a wedding is very stressful for the bride and groom. You worry about the food, music, and photos. You have to pick out flowers and decide on favors and what kind of cake you want and how to decorate it. Then, who will be in the wedding party? The bride has to pick out her dress and bridesmaid dresses, accessories, shoes, something borrowed, and blue, and so on. You try to work within your budget, but yet you always go over it. Then there's the seating chart, who's coming solo, who needs to be separated because they don't play well with others, etc. The list goes on and on.....

The owners of Lippincott Manor (Tricia and Marty) understand all of this madness and do their absolute best to make your special day perfect and stress free. And that they did. We had our ceremony and reception on 8/24/13. Both Brian and I were very happy. Other than trying to slow down time, we wouldn't have changed a thing and don't have a single complaint. While they offer an all inclusive package, they will customize anything you want (within reason) to meet your expectations. They're very personable and make you feel supported and comfortable with all your decision making. If you're looking to have an outdoor wedding with beautiful views, great food at a reasonable price, and with people who are passionate about creating the perfect day for you, I highly recommend Lippincott Manor!!

I hope we get invited to a wedding there sometime soon, because we want to go back. They also hold holiday events there, which is a perfect opportunity to check them out! We're definitely going to their Halloween and Valentines Day dinners this year!!

Thanks for everything Trish and Marty!
Nancy and Brian

Lippincott Manor responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a lengthy review. Your wedding was absolutely beautiful! You were blessed with one of the most gorgeous days of the year and the sky lantern release was truly memorable. Your friends and family were so impressed. You had an awesome celebration, I had so many compliments that night. Thank you Nancy & Brian for allowing us to be such a special part of your day, it was certainly our pleasure...we're so happy you were so pleased. Best wishes and blessing to both of you! Hope to see you here again soon...

• Wedding: 08/24/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our experience at Lipincott Manor was wonderful. They created a beautiful environment to celebrate our wedding day! Everything looked perfect!

Lippincott Manor responded with the following comments:

Thanks Tab for taking the time to write a review, very much appreciated. Marty and I truly enjoyed working along with you, David and of course Jessica, what fun we had! Your wedding was absolutely beautiful...a gorgeous day, an awesome group of friends and family, and you were stunning. Thank you again for allowing us to be such a special part of your day. Best wishes always.......

• Wedding: 08/03/2013
Tabitha
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Tricia and Marty were wonderful to work with! They have an amazing venue that is unique and memorable. All of our guests said they had couldn't believe how gorgeous the scenery was. We had looked at a lot of banquet halls when we were searching for a venue, but they all seemed so boring and run of the mill. We didn't want a "wedding factory", where our guests would be shuffled from one room to the next, and where there would be other events going on besides ours. When we found Lippincott Manor, we knew it was the right place. We wanted an outdoor wedding without the hassle of having to rent a park, a tent and find a caterer. It's like the best of both worlds, the service of a catering hall and the uniqueness and beauty of an outdoor wedding! Tricia and Marty were willing to accommodate our every request, even when we had to change our guest count the day before the wedding. I can't say enough about the service and beauty at this venue. If you're looking for a unique and elegant setting with beautiful views and excellent service, then Lippincott Manor is the place for your wedding!

Lippincott Manor responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much Amanda & Joe for taking the time to write such a nice review. Marty and I truly enjoyed getting to know both of you and wish you nothing but the very best.

• Wedding: 06/01/2013
845-895-2474
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment