Lippincott Manor

Value
Flexibility
Shira
08/01/2015

I can't say enough great things about Lippincott Manor! From our very first visit, to the day of our wedding, Tricia and Marty went above and beyond to help create the wedding of our dreams. Before choosing a venue, I was repeatedly warned that wedding planning is extremely stressful. However, with Tricia and Marty I found it to be VERY easy and completely stress free. Even on the day of my wedding I had no worries because I knew everything was taken care of. Throughout the entire planning process, Tricia and Marty were always a quick email or phone call away if I had any questions, and their responses were always immediate. Not only were they extremely responsive with us, they were also quick to return phone calls with interesting questions presented by a few of our guests :) Our guests continue to rave about the food, service, and atmosphere at Lippincott Manor. Thanks to the professionalism and dedication of Tricia and Marty, I can honestly say our wedding was 100% flawless!!!

Lippincott Manor responded with the following comments:

Thank you Shira for writing such a beautiful review so quickly after your honeymoon, hope it was as wonderful as your wedding. You and Tom were such a delight to work with, all the rustic ideas you had, so unique. We appreciate you giving us your diy's that we can use again for other couples, very generous of you. Marty and I want to wish both of you many years of happiness and love and gratitude for sharing this most special day with us....

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Words can’t describe how happy we were having our wedding at Lippincott –but we’ll try! First and foremost, the grounds are beautiful and well taken care of. You can tell that a lot of personal care and heart goes into every detail from the beautiful landscaping and flowers everywhere to the details like cute wedding signs, rope lighting, and gazebo. The venue is highly customizable to whatever kind of wedding you’re looking for. They have all the tables, chairs, and table settings available to you - and lots of napkin color choices. They also have multiple choices for appetizers, entrees, and drinks. Plus they come with an amazing package that helps you choose photographer, DJ, and florist. And they work with a local cake baker that you can utilize for your wedding cake or for some AMAZING little cookies, eclairs, and other desserts. But if that's not enough, they have TONS of phenomenal add-ons! They'll set up a lemonade stand, candy bar (of your color choice, of course), ice cream stand, mashed potato bar, bonfire with s'mores, sky lanterns, and more!

What really makes this venue stand out, though, are the owners / coordinators Tricia and Marty. Every time we met with them we knew we were in good hands. Each step of the way they went above and beyond to remove any stress about planning. They brought everything together that made planning so easy. Marty has done a phenomenal job adding personal touches to the grounds and Tricia was incredibly adept at diffusing stressful situations that we approached her with while planning and on the day-of. We even had guests at the wedding saying how friendly, helpful, calm, and enjoyable our coordinators were. They both made themselves available on a regular basis and were attentive, considerate, and flexible throughout the whole process. The wedding itself was an incredible experience that we couldn’t have had without them. We simply cannot overstate how highly we recommend having your wedding at Lippincott Manor.

Lippincott Manor responded with the following comments:

Thank you Tiffany for taking the time to write such a beautiful review! So much appreciated. You and Jose are such a fun couple, Marty and I truly enjoyed all the planning and unique touches ......arriving via helicopter, a first for us, most impressive! Also receiving your personal email saying,
"Again, Tricia and Marty, thank you both SO much for making our wedding something spectacular. We will remember it as one of the best nights of our lives for as long as we're around. It truly was the wedding of our dreams." is so heartwarming and appreciated, thank you for sharing your love with us on this most important day..Much love, health and Gods blessings always.....

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We can't say enough wonderful things about Lippincott Manor. From Day 1, Tricia and Marty treated us as though our wedding was their top priority. They were flexible and accommodating while I tried to began wedding planning living a couple hours away and my husband was stationed overseas. When he returned home and finally got to see the venue, they welcomed us both like family. Tricia was always responsive to our questions, and as the wedding got closer, she provided us guidance of what needed to be done. Sitting down with Tricia a few weeks before the wedding to finalize details put any concerns I had about things coming together at ease. And in the hours leading up to the wedding, Tricia remained accommodating and reassuring to unexpected guest and seating changes. Tricia and her staff made setting up the wedding easy....all we had to do was drop off all the decorations in labeled boxes the night before and they took it from there, while still welcoming my sister in law to come the day of the wedding to complete a couple of finishing touches I wanted. The venue on our wedding day was even more beautiful than we could have imagined. Marty takes so much pride in the grounds, and the fresh flower baskets and gardens decorating the grounds transform the venue into a place more beautiful than we could have planned. We received so many compliments from our guests about the natural beauty and uniqueness of the venue, which is what we loved about it from the start. Tricia and Marty are more than just owners of a wedding venue, they are a beautiful couple who reminds you of the joy and fun of marriage every time you see them. We couldn't be happier with our decision to have our wedding at Lippincott.

Lippincott Manor responded with the following comments:

Thank you Kim & Jack for sharing one of life's most precious moments with us and allowing us to feel like family. From the first time we met I knew you were very special and being a military family, separated, uncertain, how hard that must have been. We honor both of you for your commitment and service to our country and beam with pride that we were able to be such a big part of your heartfelt celebration. Thank you for taking the time to write such a beautiful review, so much appreciated. Your day was absolutely flawless, each and every part of it was so special and will always be remembered. Best wishes and Gods forever blessings.....

Lauren
06/06/2015

Tricia and Marry were the most helpful people for my now husband and I. Anything we needed/wanted was done without question. Without them our day would not have been as special as it was. I would most definitely recommend their services to anyone looking for a wedding venue or any other type of venue.

Lippincott Manor responded with the following comments:

Thank you Lauren & Bobby for allowing us to be a special part of this wonderful celebration. We so much enjoyed getting to know you and your family and wish you all a lifetime of love and happiness...

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Trish and Marty were AMAZING! Our wedding was beautiful and fun thanks to them! Right from the beginning, we were warmly welcomed by these two kind people who sat down with us and discussed every detail that made our day unique and special. Trish was always available if I had a question! Trish and Marty have an outstanding ability to make you feel right at home and in good hands while planning such a memorable occasion. The grounds are stunning, the inside was decorated exactly how I imagined it would be (actually, it was even better than that!), the food was absolutely delicious and the candy bar was so much fun! We loved our day and were extremely grateful to Lippincott Manor for being there for us from start to finish!

Lippincott Manor responded with the following comments:

Brittany your amazing! Writing a review and your not even married 24 hours! Wow, that's impressive and most appreciated. Marty and I truly enjoyed working with you and Gary and getting to know you. Your theme was great, I loved all the things you brought to display. I certainly had fun finding homes for everything. The weather was astounding and everything about your day was perfect. Thank you for having us be such a special part of your day. Best wishes and Gods blessings always...

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Lippincott Manor is the best and we are so grateful to have had such genuine people as Trish and Marty. Our wedding was amazing and we had so much fun thanks to them. Trish was always available and so helpful if we had any questions about anything. The venue is beautiful and the decorations and food were great! We are so happy with how everything turned out.

Lippincott Manor responded with the following comments:

Thank you Jessie & Omar for writing such a beautiful review, so much appreciated. I loved working with you, even long distance we did a great job together. Your day was awesome, you looked absolutely beautiful and Omar, what a gentleman. Best wishes and blessing to both of you...

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Pete
09/20/2014

Trish and Marty are the best! They were there for us the whole way and provided the knowledge and expertise to make our BIG day, the best day ever!! Thanks again Trish!!!

Lippincott Manor responded with the following comments:

We hit it off from the first day we all met and continue to be friends, it's awesome. Loved being a part of your beautiful day. Thank you....

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers

Trish and Marty were absolutely wonderful to work with! I booked the venue a year in advance so that we knew we could have our wedding there ( the weeping willow tree had me sold!). Trish was always very prompt with any questions that my fiancé and I had during our planning, which made the process easier on us.
The day of our wedding was perfect! Everything went incredibly smooth and I received so many compliments for our guests about how beautiful the place was! The food, the landscaping, the lemonade stand, all of it was just stunning!

Lippincott Manor responded with the following comments:

Thank YOU Jen for writing such a lovely review..we miss meeting with you and Pete, we really had some good times. You looked absolutely gorgeous and your "new" daughters were adorable....the love you all have is inspiring to all. Pete is a very lucky man with all his beautiful girls. Thank you for allowing us to be such a special part of your day. It was the most perfect day for the most perfect couple.
Much love & happiness..xox

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I can't say enough about how amazing Tricia and Marty were and how great it was to work with them! Lippincott Manor was the first and only venue I looked at because I knew right away it was the perfect place for us. The grounds are beautiful, the personal attention is what every bride needs and the food was out of this world (I went with the top menu option) The filet mignon was delicious!! Tricia was so patient with all of my questions and responded so quickly via email to every single one of them. It rained on our wedding day which I was very nervous about but Tricia and Marty put my mind at ease in every way possible, I can never thank you guys enough for that :) We ended up getting great pictures despite the rain! Throughout the planning, decorating, the wedding and even the "undecorating" I always felt as if a part of my family was helping me along. I recommend this venue and working with these two wonderful people 100% and wouldn't change a thing. It's the perfect mix for anyone looking for an indoor/outdoor feel and want that personal touch! Everyone will always think their own wedding is perfect but having yours with Tricia and Marty guarantees that!! Thank you guys for everything!

Lippincott Manor responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much Lauren for taking the time to write such a lovely review. Marty and I truly enjoyed working with you and your awesome family.... Everyone had a job to do and did it well. The burlap runners tied with lace & the timers for the lights on your tall branches for your centerpieces worked like a charm and were so beautiful along with the candles your mom made. Marty and I truly enjoyed working with all of you... you made us feel like family. Our best wishes and blessings are sent to you for a wonderful life together filled with much love, health & happiness..

Karina
08/30/2014

Tricia and Marty were a pleasure to work with. They were responsive and extremely flexible throughout the entire process. They are both very passionate about what they do, and truly want your day to come to fruition exactly how you imagined it. All of our guests enjoyed the food and the outdoor charm that Lippincott Manor has to offer. We are so happy we had our wedding here, no regrets. Everything worked out perfectly. A HUGE thank you to Tricia and Marty for being such kind hosts!!

Lippincott Manor responded with the following comments:

A huge thank you to you Karina & Luques for allowing us to be such a special part of your day. You both were so beautiful, in love, precious to watch and certainly an inspiration to everyone. Best wishes and Gods blessings for a very long happy marriage. We'll miss you....

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Emily
08/16/2014

I couldn't have imagined having our wedding anywhere else! Tricia and Marty did an amazing job. The first time I saw the finished product on our wedding day it took my breath away. They were able to take this image I had in my head and make it 10 times better. Very easy to work with and the food is delicious! I wish we could do it again!

Lippincott Manor responded with the following comments:

Marty and I enjoyed your wedding so much, your such a great couple. Watching your expression when you saw the tent all set up was priceless.....It was certainly our pleasure getting to know you and Patrick and hope to see you both here again soon. Best wishes and much love, health, happiness and Gods blessings always....

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
eric
08/09/2014

Tricia and Marty are awesome! Lippincott manor is a great place to have a wedding. They are very personal and always got rt back to us with any questions we had. The day of the wedding they were very professional and also like a great friend to us. I would highly reccomend them to anyone lookingnforna great place to get married.

Lippincott Manor responded with the following comments:

It was certainly our pleasure to work along with you Eric and Catherine, and getting to know both of you was a bonus.. Your ideas and excitement seeing it all come to life was fun to be a part of and we wish both of you many many years of love, health and happiness...Hope to see you here again soon...

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I cannot thank Tricia and Marty enough for such a wonderful experience. They take you under their wing and make the event as stress free as possible, from the planning to the day of. They treated us more like family than a business. The venue is gorgeous and we had countless compliments from our guests on how beautiful it is there. I am recommending Lippincott to all my single friends!

Lippincott Manor responded with the following comments:

Thank you Jenn and John for sharing your very special day with us, it was truly our pleasure to work with you over the past year and a half....Jenn you were a beautiful dream bride, can't thank you both enough for enriching our lives. Marty and I will miss you and wish you both many many years of love, health, happiness and Gods Blessings.....

Private User
1+ year ago

Beautiful Wedding!! I want to start off by saying Tricia and Marty are FANTASTIC!! They are so sweet and personable. We felt like we've known them forever, like members of the family. Venue was gorgeous!! Great views, beautiful grounds and tented area. Staff are professional, friendly and accommodating as well. Food was delicious and abundant. I can't say enough about Lippincott Manor. I loved our wedding and highly recommend Lippincott Manor to other brides. Still getting compliments on our wedding till this day!! Thanks again Tricia and Marty for everything!!

Lippincott Manor responded with the following comments:

Thank you Kristie for everything....you and Johnny were not only a pleasure to work with but so down to earth and sweet, we enjoyed every moment of knowing you. Marty and I wish you both and your beautiful family many many years of abundant blessings and happiness.

Mollie
06/21/2014

The staff at Lippincott made our day one to remember! Everything went smoothly and it was a beautiful venue and evening. I would recommend this venue and food to anyone wanting a personal and wonderful wedding!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake
Private User
1+ year ago

We are so grateful for all that Tricia and Marty did to make our wedding such a success. They went above and beyond what we even expected from a caterer. They were so helpful and caring. Without Tricia and Marty our wedding would not have ran as smooth as it did. They offered to help us in so many ways. They offered us the church that they attend for our ceremony and recommended many reception sites to us. Tricia and Marty didn’t see our wedding as an opportunity to take advantage of us, but truly cared about our vision for our wedding. Tricia and Marty have such kind hearts. The food and their service was wonderful I would recommend them to anyone! Choosing Lippincott Manor would never be a disappointment!

Lippincott Manor responded with the following comments:

Thank you Shantasha & John for trusting us to help guide you on your journey for finding a location and allowing us to organize and cater this most special day. You both look so happy, we're thrilled for you and your future together. God Bless You always.....