LinenTablecloth.com

Professionalism
Value
4.2
Flexibility

I purchased all my tablecloths, runner and napkins from this website. I had an issue with an email credit they had given me and they took care of it right away. I saved a ton of money buy purchasing my items during their Black Friday sale. Everything was really great quality and the shipping was super-fast. So pleased!

Marlene
08/09/2015

The tech help was excellent and very prompt at fixing the problem. I love that people answer the phone when encountering ordering problems and are on-line to help with orders and problems, such as Anthony Martinez. I have forwarded Linentablecloth website to many people in the wedding catering business in my area and they have found your help, prompt service, and great value for the price to be outstanding. Will definitely keep ordering.

Services Used: Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other)
Kirsten and Rick
[Private]

Fast shipping, fantastic pricing and the quality of my chair sashes are A-MAZING!!!! I saved so much $$ by buying these through Linentablecloth.com then renting them! They are absolutely perfect! Thank you

Services Used: Favors & Gifts

Great price and very satisfied. Bought tableclothes for my wedding cheaper than I could rent them.

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)

I was about to place an order but my credit card was not working because my florist had tried to put through a transaction manually and the bank had put a freeze on my card. That was a Friday. I had my card unlocked over the weekend and tried to place an order on linens on Monday but the prices had gone up already. I called Linen Table Cloth and they honoured the price from the previous week. Anthony was great and contacted his marketing/sales dept to help with this. He was very responsive and professional. I received my shipment quickly and the products look great. Can't wait to use them in May!

Tip for Canadians - Linen Table Cloth ships out of BC so I was only charged HST and no duties!

Services Used: Flowers, Unique Services (Other)
Alysha Mroczka
04/11/2015

LinenTablecloths has a wonderful website with information about everything that is located in their showroom in Oregon (which is great, because I am halfway across the country!). I ordered from the website several times, never had any problems with the orders, and always received my shipments very quickly.

LinenTablecloths is a vendor that I will use even after my wedding because I'm sure I wil have other parties & events that require tablecloths, napkins, or maybe even chair covers. One of the best parts of working with this company is that the items are not out of my budget, and I get to keep or resell them when I am done. (You purchase from their website and can make money back if you resell the items to another DIY bride) :)

Services Used: Party Supplies
Elizabeth
03/15/2015

Great service and prompt response to specific info requests. Anthony M. Thank you.

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)

This company is amazing!!! I ordered chair covers for my sisters wedding on 1/8/14 and recieved them on 1/10/14. Talk about super fast! The quality was also satisfactory. I will definitely be a repeat customer!! I highly recommend!!!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)
Rosinda
12/13/2014

Wonderful website! Our tablecloths were delivered the day they were scheduled to, which was a few days after ordering and the night before the wedding! They arrived in great condition and the fabric was great. If I ever need linens again, I will definitely check LT first.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)

We discovered it was cheaper to buy tablecloths than it was to rent them! The ordering process online was easy, the prices couldn't be beat, and we were extremely surprised by the quality of the linens. Not only did we save money, but we now have really nice cloths to use for future events for years to come.

Services Used: Favors & Gifts

I could not believe how quickly we received our order. The quality is outstanding. I'm so happy we chose to buy linens instead of renting. When guests heard that we had bought them, they were asking if they could keep one. The tablecloths were exactly what we were looking for.

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)

Website was very easy to navigate through. Customer service was absolutely excellent !! They were able to answer all my questions and quickly. Generally responded within a day. I was very happy with the service.

Services Used: Party Supplies, Unique Services (Other)
Barb
07/19/2014

I communicated with Alexis K, Customer Service Assistant Manager and I have received my order and it is perfect!! The process was very user friendly, the product is just what I needed, and the customer service is excellent. I will be happy to advise my friends and family and look forward to future shopping with LinenTablecloth. Barb Painter

Heidi
06/01/2014

I can not say enough about this wonderful company! Service ,Quality, affordabilty, I loved the table clothes! Arrived in 2 days and I did not even have to press them! Thank you so much. I will definitely shop here again and refer you to friends! Heidi Mehl

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)

When we were quoted $650+ for linen rentals, I looked up prices to buy. I was shocked that I could own tablecloths and beautiful runners for only $250. We saved so much money, and the product arrived in 4 days. We were 1 tablecloth short of our ordered amount, but after a quick online chat, the company sent the missing item overnight and couldn't apologize enough. Great quality, great customer service!

Private User
Recently Married

I searched the internet looking for chair covers and sashes, and found many different sites to choose from but unable to locate phone numbers or addresses. All those other companies wanted to do was live chat, I asked 3 times for a phone number and was told they didn't take calls but gave me their address in the City of Industries in California. How can a business not take calls for customer service. Beware of them. Then I came across linentablecloth.com, they have a number and address listed so I called to see if it was a working number and actually spoke to a live person. I then placed a small order to check the quality of the products. I was impressed. I then went to the Venue to check the fit of the chair covers. Even more impressed. Getting ready to place the big order. Thanks linentablecloth.com for offering an affordable yet good quality product.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Unique Services (Other)