LinenTablecloth.com

Value
3.5
Flexibility
3.2

I ordered my table cloths from linentablecloth.com and was very impressed. I bought the table cloths for less than the price of renting and they arrived within 2 weeks. I would defiantly recommend linentablecloth.com for your table cloth and other décor needs.

Services Used: Lighting & Decor
Monica SC
10/24/2015

I purchased all my tablecloths, runner and napkins from this website. I had an issue with an email credit they had given me and they took care of it right away. I saved a ton of money buy purchasing my items during their Black Friday sale. Everything was really great quality and the shipping was super-fast. So pleased!

Marlene
08/09/2015

The tech help was excellent and very prompt at fixing the problem. I love that people answer the phone when encountering ordering problems and are on-line to help with orders and problems, such as Anthony Martinez. I have forwarded Linentablecloth website to many people in the wedding catering business in my area and they have found your help, prompt service, and great value for the price to be outstanding. Will definitely keep ordering.

Services Used: Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other)

So pleased with the navy blue and white chevron overlays that I purchased they were simply gorgeous and worth every penny, and shipping was pretty fast! I will be purchasing from your company again and will be referring friends and family! Thank you my daughters Sweet 15 is going to be beautiful!

Kirsten and Rick
Recently Married

Fast shipping, fantastic pricing and the quality of my chair sashes are A-MAZING!!!! I saved so much $$ by buying these through Linentablecloth.com then renting them! They are absolutely perfect! Thank you

Services Used: Favors & Gifts

Great price and very satisfied. Bought tableclothes for my wedding cheaper than I could rent them.

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)

I was about to place an order but my credit card was not working because my florist had tried to put through a transaction manually and the bank had put a freeze on my card. That was a Friday. I had my card unlocked over the weekend and tried to place an order on linens on Monday but the prices had gone up already. I called Linen Table Cloth and they honoured the price from the previous week. Anthony was great and contacted his marketing/sales dept to help with this. He was very responsive and professional. I received my shipment quickly and the products look great. Can't wait to use them in May!

Tip for Canadians - Linen Table Cloth ships out of BC so I was only charged HST and no duties!

Services Used: Flowers, Unique Services (Other)
Private User
Recently Married

We were skeptical about the quality of the products before the order was placed but we are so pleased with the quality and durability of the table cloths, napkins and chair covers we purchased. As a not-for-profit organization, our funds are limited. The value received for the product delivered exceeded our expectations!

Alysha Mroczka
Recently Married

LinenTablecloths has a wonderful website with information about everything that is located in their showroom in Oregon (which is great, because I am halfway across the country!). I ordered from the website several times, never had any problems with the orders, and always received my shipments very quickly.

LinenTablecloths is a vendor that I will use even after my wedding because I'm sure I wil have other parties & events that require tablecloths, napkins, or maybe even chair covers. One of the best parts of working with this company is that the items are not out of my budget, and I get to keep or resell them when I am done. (You purchase from their website and can make money back if you resell the items to another DIY bride) :)

Elizabeth
03/15/2015

Great service and prompt response to specific info requests. Anthony M. Thank you.

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)

Excellent price, customer service and quality. Order arrived in two weeks from date of order and everything was perfect!

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)

This company is amazing!!! I ordered chair covers for my sisters wedding on 1/8/14 and recieved them on 1/10/14. Talk about super fast! The quality was also satisfactory. I will definitely be a repeat customer!! I highly recommend!!!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)
Rosinda
12/13/2014

Wonderful website! Our tablecloths were delivered the day they were scheduled to, which was a few days after ordering and the night before the wedding! They arrived in great condition and the fabric was great. If I ever need linens again, I will definitely check LT first.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)

We discovered it was cheaper to buy tablecloths than it was to rent them! The ordering process online was easy, the prices couldn't be beat, and we were extremely surprised by the quality of the linens. Not only did we save money, but we now have really nice cloths to use for future events for years to come.

Services Used: Favors & Gifts
Emily & Mitchell
Recently Married

I loved this website when planning my wedding! For months I was on a mad search for the perfect peach colored tablecloths. I soon found out that nice tablecloths can get pricey very quick. So when I found the tablecloths on this site I added them to my cart and then waited. After about two weeks or so the emailed me advertising a 40% sale! And with as many as I was needing I qualified for free shipping. The tablecloths ended up being around $8 a piece. They were shipped a lot faster than I expected and were a great quality. I ended up ordering chair sashes soon after during another sale and they too came quickly and in great shape.

My only other comment would be to make sure you have time to either steam the tablecloths yourself or have someone else do them. They come folded up so if you don't steam them you will have large fold lines showing. But like I said, this is a fabulous site! I've already recommenced it to friends.

Services Used: Lighting & Decor

I could not believe how quickly we received our order. The quality is outstanding. I'm so happy we chose to buy linens instead of renting. When guests heard that we had bought them, they were asking if they could keep one. The tablecloths were exactly what we were looking for.