Lindsay Does Makeup

Value:
(4.8 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lindsay did en excellent job with my make up. She stayed till after ceremony to touch me up, she also doesn't require a minimum of 5 to 8 services like some other pros do. So great for smaller wedding parties. I plan on using her again for special events she does great work!

• Wedding: 11/08/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lindsay was absolutely amazing!!! She made me look and feel more beautiful on my wedding day that I ever have in my life! I feel as though she made me look glamorous, but without over-doing it. She also did make up for my mom and one of my bridesmaids. My mom was worried about make up getting stuck in her wrinkles and looking even older, but Lindsay did such a wonderful job and her products are so good that all of our make up last all night long! And my mom also looked 20 years younger!! I would recommend Lindsay, and only Lindsay, for wedding day make up!!!

• Wedding: 05/25/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I cannot say enough good things about Lindsay! On top of being an AMAZING makeup artist, she is professional, friendly, funny, punctual and all around wonderful. I had a makeup artist cancel on me less than 4 weeks before my wedding (after being scheduled for 9 months). Although this was stressful, it was the best thing that could have happened. Lindsay saved the day by setting up a wonderful MUA for my maids and fitting me in with her. After my trial with Lindsay, I was so excited to have the privilege of working with her for my big day! She made me feel calm, was always on top of things and, I can't stress enough, is very professional!

Lindsay and Leila did exceptional work on me, my bridesmaids and the moms! I can't wait to have an excuse to use them both again!

• Wedding: 03/29/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I am so happy we chose Lindsay for our bridal party makeup! She did an amazing job making everyone in the party of all ages looked age appropriate. The makeup was a perfect mix for a wedding, not to much but not too light. Our event was outside and she was able to apply makeup that held up to the conditions. I do recommend doing the extended package for touch ups especially if you are doing first look photos. Ours were outside in March around 4:00 and after running around with a little glistening a touch up ensured all members of my bridal entourage were picture perfect for walking down the aisle. I highly recommend Lindsay for your makeup artist!

• Wedding: 03/22/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lindsay is AMAZING! From our trail back in January to the wedding in October I knew I had found the perfect person to do my makeup. The trail was at her condo which made for a very relaxing and personal experience. She was very detail orientated and even though our wedding wasn't until October on the day of the wedding she remembered exactly what she had done. From my mom, mother in law, 3 bridesmaids and myself we all looked like an amazing version of ourselves. The make up fit each of us perfectly and everyone just looked so beautiful. I loved that she stayed after the ceremony to do touch ups, I knew she really cared. I want to move Tampa again just to have her do my makeup everyday :)

• Wedding: 10/12/2013
Sarah
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our make up artist was Amanda. She did an awesome job of make up for the bride and mother of the bride. It made the photos really stand out. It was an expense we almost skipped, but I'm glad we didn't. It was fun and the transformation was great!

• Wedding: 10/12/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lindsay was awesome! She listened to what my vision was for the wedding day and gave guidance on what else might work. I never worried that I would look like a clown and felt so beautiful. It was also extremely helpful to have her there after the ceremony for touch ups so we all looked perfect for pictures.

• Wedding: 10/05/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lindsay is amazing! The trial appointment was fun, and it helped me to perfect the look I was going for. I am totally thrilled with how my makeup (and my mom's, my sister's, and my best friend's) turned out at the wedding! Love you, Lindsay!

• Wedding: 06/29/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lindsay is a wonderful makeup artist. She takes all of the elements of your setting into consideration and creates the perfect (long-lasting!) look. She's sweet & fun to work with too. You'll love her!

• Wedding: 04/19/2013
Lesley
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lindsay was fabulous! She did such a great job and made me feel so beautiful. She was very professional and was very comfortable to be around. I would definitely recommend her.

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Anonymous
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Linsday is absolutely wonderful! I was running out of time and decided at the last minute to get my makeup done. I had about a month to go before the wedding and I was worried that I may not get responses in time or have anyone available. Lindsay responded right away and was able to answer all of my questions in a timely manner. I met with her for a consult in her studio at her condo and we talked about how I would like to look for the wedding. She really nailed it! My makeup looked exactly how I wanted it! She is very flexible and wants you to be honest about how you feel about the makeup so that she can get it just to your liking. She came over on time on the wedding day and was able to get my makeup done in about 30 minutes. She has several options you can choose for bridesmaids, flower girl, and touch ups. We didn't end up needing those for my day, but they are good options to have. My makeup lasted throughout the night, even through some tears of joy! And it turned out great in the pictures I have seen so far!

• Wedding: 01/26/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lindsay was absolutely fabulous to work with. She was extremely professional and her work speaks for itself. I really appreciated how she stuck around to touch up my make up after the ceremony. She is a sweetheart and I will definitely be using her again.

• Wedding: 11/10/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

She asked just the right questions for me to be able to put into words what my vision was. She was upbeat day of, knowledgeable about the product and worked with me in the creation process!

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Anonymous
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lindsay was absolutely amazing! I can't thank her enough for being so helpful, listening to what I wanted and doing extra bridesmaids at the last minute finishing us all in perfect timing. My entire bridal party had compliments all night. We all were very happy and would definately use her again for future events! Plus, she is beautiful herself and that is a HUGE advantage when you are looking for a makeup artist, she was perfect!

• Wedding: 11/03/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lindsay is absolutely amazing! I have never felt more beautiful in my life, and it is all because of Lindsay. My makeup was so natural and beautiful. For the first time I met a makeup artist who didn't want to cover up my face with tons of makeup, but instead highlighted and touched up what I needed because I wanted to look fresh and natural on my wedding day. Lindsay is so sweet, down to earth, and professional. She arrived early and made me feel like a princess. Great prices too!! You will not be disappointed :):)

• Wedding: 11/03/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lindsay was so professional. She listened to my request on how I wanted to look on my special day. She applied her skills to make me look my best on my wedding day. I felt like a movie star. I would highly recommend her!!! She was a joy to be around. She is a beauty on the inside and out. A true gem!

• Wedding: 09/02/2012
941-504-2208
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards