Limo Today

Limo Today

3600 Street Road
Bensalem, PA 19020 | map
Vehicles: Exotic Car, Limousine - SUV, Limousine - Standard, L...
Liability Insurance: Yes
(4.4 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
(4.6 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Limo Today provided two shuttle buses to transport our guests between our wedding venue and the hotel, and everything was great! The owner had assured me that he could transport all of our guests (~100) between the hotel and venue (~5 minutes one-way by car) using two 28 person buses within 30-40 minutes. Meanwhile, the other limo companies had estimated that it would take twice as long, which just wasn't going to work for us. Thankfully, we trusted Limo Today, and we were not disappointed. Both bus drivers (Raymond and Joseph) were very professional. They called me personally the day before the wedding to confirm all of the details and gave me their cell phone numbers. Both buses arrived early on the day of the wedding, and the transportation both to and from the wedding went smoothly!

• Wedding: 11/01/2014
Joanna
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Limo Today did a great job on our wedding day. We got a stretch Infiniti SUV that fit our entire wedding party (about 15 people) at a very affordable price. They showed up at the first destination to take the men to the church on time and then kept to the schedule perfectly for the rest of the day leading up to the reception. Our driver (Brian) did an amazing job. Unfortunately, our wedding day was very rainy but our driver did everything he could do to keep the bridal party dry. Amazingly, he was able to back the limousine into my garage so that the girls could enter the limo and not get wet. Then after the ceremony he had tons of towels to wipe around the door entrance in an effort to keep my dress clean. In what were way less than ideal circumstances, Brian and Limo Today did a tremendous job. If you are looking for a nice limousine, quality drivers / ownership, and a great value, use Limo Today to help make your wedding day memorable.

• Wedding: 11/01/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I just used Limo Today for my wedding on October 3, 2014. John was awesome!! Not one complaint the entire 6 hours we had him. Thank you so much !

• Wedding: 10/03/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

If I could describe this company in one word it would be...incredible. Helena was one of the most kindest compassionate drivers. She not only arrived on time, she navigated her way through the city detours and allowed us to arrive exactly on time for the wedding. Don't hesitate to choose this company.

• Wedding: 09/27/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Limo today have a very professional drivers, they were on time and was very kind and patient. I recommend them for your wedding transportation.

• Wedding: Recently Married
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Limo Today was great! From helping to coordinate what we would need when to transport our 100 guests from a hotel to the ceremony site to the reception site, to making it work day of when all the plans changed due to rain, Limo Today was courteous, friendly, and exactly what we needed for our wedding. All the drivers were wonderful (one basically walked me under an umbrella TO the aisle as I held my dress and my father held my bouquet). We found the office staff responsive and willing to work in our budget. Limo Today was just what we were looking for!

• Wedding: 09/13/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We met Glen, from Limo Today, at a Cairnwood Open House, and decided to book shuttles for our wedding guests with him. Our guests stayed at The Marriott in Willow Grove, and needed transportation to and from Cairnwood. Glenn and his team helped us arrange shuttles based on our guest count. I spoke with Glenn a few times, as well as two other employees of Limo Today. They were all helpful and accommodating. The day before the wedding, the drivers called me to confirm shuttle times and gave me their cell phone numbers. Very helpful! We had no worries the day of our wedding. The shuttles worked out perfectly!

• Wedding: 06/21/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Thank you to Glenn at Limo Today for providing us with our transportation the day of our wedding. Everyone was on time and so friendly to work with. They even helped fix my dress in the church! Also, thank you for accommodating our last minute need for a car service that morning as well! For any bride looking for a reliable company, definitely call Limo Today. Everyone there was so personable and professional and I would definitely use them again in the future !!

• Wedding: 06/14/2014
Alicia
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Prompt, professional, affordable. Easy coordination from start to finish. What more is there to say?

• Wedding: 06/14/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My wife and I used Limo Today for our shuttle from our hotel to the reception and back to the hotel. The transportation arrangements were great. Linda was awesome and very punctual as well as entertaining. After a night of partying, they provided our guests with a safe mode of transportation. Our guests were all very happy with the shuttle service. I would highly recommend Limo Today to anyone looking for transportation for any event.

Chris Root

• Wedding: 05/03/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We truly had a wonderful experience with Limo Today. Glenn & Dawn were excellent in planning our day & Bryan, was our driver and he was so nice and took care of our bridal party. It was the best value and the service was great! Limo Today is highly recommended!

• Wedding: 04/12/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Vans were on time, clean and made sure everyone was picked up at the end of the night. The driver was very nice and even helped us pack some items into the van before and after the event. The staff was very easy to communicate with when scheduling and confirming the shuttle service.

• Wedding: 11/09/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had a great experience with Limo Today! We had rented a large SUV stretch limo for part of the day and a smaller limo for later in the evening. Glen told us that if the SUV was available later in the evening, they'd send it - and they did! Our driver was great! He called me the day before the wedding to provide me with his cell phone number and re-confirm the plan. That eased my mind so much on an already stressful day. The limo showed up on time and the driver was amazing! He not only helped me in and out of the limo but also made sure the train of my dress was laying perfectly before I walked down the aisle. Great service!!! I'd recommend Limo Today to any brides looking for transportation for their wedding!

• Wedding: 11/02/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

LimoToday was great to work with. Affordable and great customer service. Our limo was in time and our driver was really cool.

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I was extremely happy to find the price that limo today offered me for transporting our guests to and from our wedding! Then Wayne showed up early and was an extremely nice guy. He stopped by the venue first to just make sure he wasn't going to get lost anywhere and that is where I met him. He was so sweet and then made his way to the hotel to start transporting the guests. He was such a pleasure and really helped to make our wedding a success. Thank you for being on time, nice, and organized!
Thank you Limo Today!

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The service that Limo Today provided was excellent! They arrived on time. They made sure my entire party was comfortable & they even made multiple trips to ensure that everone in my party got a ride to the venue.

I would recommend Limo Today to any/everyone that needs A1 service!

• Wedding: 09/01/2013
215-352-1500
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards