Lifetyme Photo & Video

Lifetyme Photo & Video

14 Appleby Ln
East Brunswick, NJ 08816 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture, Traditio...
Packages: Albums, Custom Graphic Design, Digital Files, Flush ...
Liability Insurance: Yes

(4.5 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
(4.6 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We just got married october 4,2014. Our photographer was Lynette. Lynette took our engagment photos as well and we knew from the beginning we would love her work. What a breath of fresh air! She is professional, friendly and takes amazing pictures. She calmed my nerves the day of the wedding. Jay from Lifetyme was a pleasure to work with and very helpful to ease any worries or stress. Always got back to me asap and always had an answer to my questions. I highly recommend this company and Lynette. I barely knew she was there in the reception and she took awesome pics!!!! We got them three days after the wedding and can't wait to set up our album!!! Thanks Jay and Lynette !!!

• Wedding: 10/04/2014
Amanda & Steve
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Hands down the best decision I made for the wedding was choosing Lifetyme Photo and Video! I met Jay at a bridal show and I knew that they were going to be the one! He makes you feel so comfortable and worry free. The pictures are flawless and we couldnt be happier with how it turned out! Pam was our photograhper and she was amazingggg!!! Rich for video was always there capturing every special moment. Thank you thank you thank you for making our wedding day so perfect!

Mr. and Mrs. McGotty

• Wedding: 08/03/2014
4.8/5.0
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The photographer we had was very good. He was able to capture all the key moments and more. We enjoyed working with LifeTyme photo, photographer and videographer. We received our images within a few days and I was very happy with how they came out. We would definitely recommend this company!

• Wedding: 06/14/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

If you are looking for photographers and videographers look no further. They were amazing, friendly and professional. They did a fantastic job and we couldn't be more pleased. I highly recommend Lifetyme Photo and Video for any occasion!

• Wedding: 05/17/2014
Jamilli
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Eric and I would like to thank Lifetyme Photo & Video for their professionalism during our wedding planning up until our Special Day. We both had an awesome time at our wedding and Pam (our photographer) took great photos of our wonderful moments. We were very pleased with Lifetyme Photo and Video from the very first time meeting with Jay. His friendliness and expertise in photography was refreshing. Eric and I cannot tell you enough how much we appreciate all your help.
Pam was also very friendly and thorough. She made our bridal party, family and friends feel very comfortable. She had a way of making everyone feel at ease with her sense of humor and charm. All of our photos can out beautiful. Pam captured every memorable moment of our day, from beginning to the end of the evening. The photos are beautiful and we could not be happier.
My family can't wait to show off the spectacular pictures. It truly was a night to remember, we are happy that your company was a huge part of Our Special Day. Eric and I are so excited to have such beautiful pictures to help remember all the details of Our Day. We both highly recommend Lifetyme Photo and Video (again) to anyone considering wedding photography.
Eric & Cindy Smith

• Wedding: 11/07/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I first met Jay at a bridal show about a year before our wedding. We knew right away that this was the company for us. We were made to feel like part of the family from the very beginning and didn't feel like they were forcing unnecessary charges on us like most vendors do. Jay was helpful and caring when we sat down with him to plan out our photo and video package. The day of the wedding we had Craig as our photographer. Not only did he take over 1,000 beautiful photos, but he did the impossible, and got my husband to actually smile! My biggest concern was that our photos would come out look stiff and posed, but Craig made us all feel so comfortable that you can actually feel the love when you look at the photos. He also managed to capture some amazing candid moments and I have these pictures to cherish for the rest of my life and share with my loved ones. On top of all of that, my photos were ready within a week of my wedding! You can't get this type of service anywhere else, and I will definitely be using them again in the future!!

• Wedding: 10/18/2013
Jane
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I would recommend Lifetyme photo to everyone who needs a photographer for their wedding. Jay was great! He was very informative and helpful and very easy to get in touch with. The photographer that came on our wedding day was named Craig. He was amazing! When we got our pictures back, we couldn't have been happier. They made our special day that much more perfect. They captured beautiful memories for us to have. We received our pictures on a CD two days after the wedding. I was shocked and so happy. I couldn't believe how quick we got them back. I have not one bad thing to say about this vendor, they truly were excellent.

• Wedding: 09/21/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

They were very professional and helpful! My pictures came out beautiful!

• Wedding: 04/20/2013
4.7/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 3.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The staff at Lifetyme Photo and Video were very easy to work with. They remembered details of our family and made each meeting/appointment personal to us. Lynette was our photographer, and I wouldn't have chosen anyone else. She was professional, fun, easy going and was a pleasure to work with all day.

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Anonymous
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lifetyme Photo & Video highly recommended. Pictures the next day! Very professional, friendly. Reasonably priced. I would recommend Lifetyme to any future couples. Pictures came out beautiful!

• Wedding: 09/30/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our photographer, Craig,was absolutely wonderful on our big day. He was a pleasure to work with, always being conscious of my husband and I's time, needs and must-have shots. The images were amazing, and he was just so laid-back, which didn't make me stress. Jay, the owner, was very reasonable with his prices and we actually got a nice discount. The one thing I could suggest is allowing brides time to make their decision on vendors, because we did get a lot of phone calls to book an appointment with them when we met at an expo, but I know that's what businesses do. We got our lo-rez cd back so fast, as well as our proofs.
Our videographers were also amazing - and I was so impressed that two of them were doing our videography. I cannot wait to see our coffee table album and DVD. Thank you Lifetyme!

• Wedding: 08/11/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Photographer and Videographer were ontime! Professional Service! We got married on the hottest day of the year, and our photographer+video guy made every effort to get pictures inside and outside. We got our photos less than a week after the wedding, which is unheard of as for from many of our friends who got married and recieved their pics many months later. Lifetyme got all the photo requests we needed, and lots of family pictures and candid shots. Our ceremony was in NJ and reception in NYC, Lifetyme got there with no problems. Very happy with the quality. I always got my calls returned back from the office and I would not hesitate to use Lifetyme. Thank you!

• Wedding: 07/07/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This photography company was great. They took care of our videography as well. We got a disc of all our pictures a week after the wedding, which is much faster than most. The photographer the day of was just wonderful. He was there for us anytime we needed him. He was not just there to take pictures, he had a sewing kit that I ended up needing twice that night so I would say he was really on the ball. His personality was wonderful as well. I would definately reccomend this vendor to others.

P.S. The pictures came out beautiful.

• Wedding: 05/26/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lifetyme had many options to fit our needs. Our photographer was on-time, knowledgeable and very friendly. Thank you for capturing the pictures from our special day. Lifetyme was recommended to me and I would absolutely recommend to any of my friends. We look forward to making our wedding album with you!
Jason and Tiffany B.

• Wedding: 05/05/2012
1.9/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 3.0
  • Responsiveness: 1.5
  • Professionalism: 1.5
  • Value: 2.0
  • Flexibility: 1.5

We have decided to take down our comments.

• Wedding: 04/14/2012
4.7/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 3.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I am very glad that I went with Lifetyme photo. Sometimes it was hit or miss getting in contact with Lifetyme Photo during office hours, but their product was amazing. I have the best wedding photos I have ever seen. I'm not bragging, this is my honest opinion. My photographer was Derrick Lee and he was outstanding. He had so much energy and charisma. He was everywhere! He took pictures of us I don't even remember taking and they were phenomenal.
The outside of our venue was not the most attractive, probably the only thing wrong with the Rosewood. Well, Derrick took pictures of us outside that came out gorgeous. He captured the colors in the November sky.
As far as getting our pictures back, how about within a week? No lie, we were still in the beautiful Dominican Republic on our honeymoon and our pics were ready to be picked up. Granted we didn't get any hard copy prints, but we got the best pics, best quality, high resolution and over 1500 pics too that are ours to do what we want with them. I was able to make great books for my inlaws and grandparents for Christmas of the wedding using snapfish. Derrick Lee and the turn around from Lifetyme was great and worth every penny!

• Wedding: 11/25/2011
732-247-6622
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards