Lifetyme Photo & Video

Value
Flexibility
Elizabeth
04/11/2015

Jay and Roger were absolutely fabulous. They were both so easy going and understanding. They were very flexible and were able to not only fit our budget but also our schedule. The pictures were absolutely fabulous. Out of 684 there were maybe 10 bad ones and it wasn't even the quality that was bad it was my own personal preference to the pose. I have never seen so many well planned and extremely perfect pictures from a photographer before. Lifetyme Photo is definitely the way to go for any type of photography.

3.6

I'd like to start by saying that Lifetyme Photo & Video staff are some of the friendliest folks I have ever met which is why writing a mediocre/poor review is very difficult. While they were very easy to work with, super responsive, and seemed to be fully understanding the photos that I wanted and what was important to me, that ended up not really being the case when I received my photos. I will also mention that I opted not to have my photos edited to save on costs as my aunt is also a photographer would could touch up photos for me after the wedding if I'd like. I received the photos back (unedited as agreed upon) approx. 1 week after my wedding on a CD and was upset to find that many of the photos had poor/the wrong lighting, were blurry, or that key moments were completely missed.

My wedding was on 2/28/15 so, it was COLD and there was snow on the ground so, I wanted some photos outside of our venue. However, that ended up taking 45minutes and we never ended up getting a nice shot out there and took no full length photos inside the venue that we could use to print for our wedding portrait. Luckily my aunt, the photographer, had snapped over 600 photos herself and got some really great shots including an indoor full length portrait of my husband and I.

Lynette was so friendly and did a great job with the candid photos but, I was upset by a lot of the posed shots. Also, I had done an engagement photo shoot with Craig and had specifically requested to work with him on my wedding day and one month prior to my wedding Craig was no longer available to shoot my wedding so I was assigned to Lynette, who was really a pleasure to work with but, the end product, which was most important to me, was not what I expected.

Again, I hate to write a negative review but, I just want to be helpful in providing my experience.

Services Used: Photography

I found Lifetyme Photo and Video at a bridal show held at Addison Park (our venue) in August of 2012. We filled out a card to get more info. I received a call soon after but we were not ready to finalize our photography since our date was over two years away. I asked the woman I spoke with to call me back in a few months and she was very understanding. When we finally booked, I spoke with Jay, the owner, and he was very friendly and did not rush me into making a decision. My husband and his father met with Jay and had nothing but great things to say. Whenever I needed to call to ask a question, Jay would get back to me within the same day if he wasn't available. A week before the wedding, I received a call from Craig, our photographer, to go over the must have shots and the members of our bridal party. He was very nice and went over everything he would be doing throughout the day. On our wedding day, Craig showed up on time to the bridal suite at the hotel. He got a lot of great shots of me getting ready and my dress. He then went to my husband's suite and got fantastic shots of them. At the wedding, he and the videographer got amazing pictures without us even knowing they were there which I really appreciate. Less than a week later we had two disks with out 1700+ pictures! I was amazed at all of the pictures and angles Craig got. There was so much that happened at the wedding that my husband and I didn't know about but Craig captured those moments. There were a few pictures I really wanted to have but didn't get this shots. Although I was a little bummed about that, there are many amazing shots we did get.
We haven't received our video yet but if it is as good as our pictures, I will be more than happy!

Amanda & Steve
10/04/2014

We just got married october 4,2014. Our photographer was Lynette. Lynette took our engagment photos as well and we knew from the beginning we would love her work. What a breath of fresh air! She is professional, friendly and takes amazing pictures. She calmed my nerves the day of the wedding. Jay from Lifetyme was a pleasure to work with and very helpful to ease any worries or stress. Always got back to me asap and always had an answer to my questions. I highly recommend this company and Lynette. I barely knew she was there in the reception and she took awesome pics!!!! We got them three days after the wedding and can't wait to set up our album!!! Thanks Jay and Lynette !!!

Services Used: Photography

I cannot say enough in praise of Lifetime Photo and Video. We were treated more like friends than clients. From the moment we met at the bridal show they remembered personal details about us each time we spoke. The photographer called a few days before the ceremony in order to get to know the bride. She blended right in and became part of the crowd. At one point she was even invited into a group "selfie" by the other guests. There was not a photo that we could have wanted that was not taken. The photographs are beautiful. They worked with us both stylistically and financially. We will highly recommend Lifetyme Photo and Video to anyone.

Services Used: Photography

Hands down the best decision I made for the wedding was choosing Lifetyme Photo and Video! I met Jay at a bridal show and I knew that they were going to be the one! He makes you feel so comfortable and worry free. The pictures are flawless and we couldnt be happier with how it turned out! Pam was our photograhper and she was amazingggg!!! Rich for video was always there capturing every special moment. Thank you thank you thank you for making our wedding day so perfect!

Mr. and Mrs. McGotty

Jessica
07/12/2014

Lifetyme Photo and Video helped to make our special day as memorable and as wonderful as possible. Jay and his team are professional, flexible, accommodating, and, most importantly, warm. They felt like family as my husband and I prepared for one of our most important days. I would highly recommend Lifetyme Photo and Video to my family and friends and look forward to using them again in the future.

Services Used: Photography

What can I say other then I felt like I was working with family. Jay was so kind and responsive to our ideas. I never felt like I was being sold. He truly wanted to make sure everything we desired happened. His photographer spent just the right amount of time with us before the wedding so we were not rushing through just to get them done. The photographer was so friendly, I felt like we had known each other for years. The quality of the pictures were amazing too. One of the best decisions I made that will truly last a lifetyme.

Services Used: Photography

The photographer we had was very good. He was able to capture all the key moments and more. We enjoyed working with LifeTyme photo, photographer and videographer. We received our images within a few days and I was very happy with how they came out. We would definitely recommend this company!

Jamilli
05/17/2014

If you are looking for photographers and videographers look no further. They were amazing, friendly and professional. They did a fantastic job and we couldn't be more pleased. I highly recommend Lifetyme Photo and Video for any occasion!

Services Used: Photography, Videography

Eric and I would like to thank Lifetyme Photo & Video for their professionalism during our wedding planning up until our Special Day. We both had an awesome time at our wedding and Pam (our photographer) took great photos of our wonderful moments. We were very pleased with Lifetyme Photo and Video from the very first time meeting with Jay. His friendliness and expertise in photography was refreshing. Eric and I cannot tell you enough how much we appreciate all your help.
Pam was also very friendly and thorough. She made our bridal party, family and friends feel very comfortable. She had a way of making everyone feel at ease with her sense of humor and charm. All of our photos can out beautiful. Pam captured every memorable moment of our day, from beginning to the end of the evening. The photos are beautiful and we could not be happier.
My family can't wait to show off the spectacular pictures. It truly was a night to remember, we are happy that your company was a huge part of Our Special Day. Eric and I are so excited to have such beautiful pictures to help remember all the details of Our Day. We both highly recommend Lifetyme Photo and Video (again) to anyone considering wedding photography.
Eric & Cindy Smith

Jane
10/18/2013

My husband and I first met Jay at a bridal show about a year before our wedding. We knew right away that this was the company for us. We were made to feel like part of the family from the very beginning and didn't feel like they were forcing unnecessary charges on us like most vendors do. Jay was helpful and caring when we sat down with him to plan out our photo and video package. The day of the wedding we had Craig as our photographer. Not only did he take over 1,000 beautiful photos, but he did the impossible, and got my husband to actually smile! My biggest concern was that our photos would come out look stiff and posed, but Craig made us all feel so comfortable that you can actually feel the love when you look at the photos. He also managed to capture some amazing candid moments and I have these pictures to cherish for the rest of my life and share with my loved ones. On top of all of that, my photos were ready within a week of my wedding! You can't get this type of service anywhere else, and I will definitely be using them again in the future!!

Services Used: Photography, Videography

I would recommend Lifetyme photo to everyone who needs a photographer for their wedding. Jay was great! He was very informative and helpful and very easy to get in touch with. The photographer that came on our wedding day was named Craig. He was amazing! When we got our pictures back, we couldn't have been happier. They made our special day that much more perfect. They captured beautiful memories for us to have. We received our pictures on a CD two days after the wedding. I was shocked and so happy. I couldn't believe how quick we got them back. I have not one bad thing to say about this vendor, they truly were excellent.

Services Used: Photography, Videography

They were very professional and helpful! My pictures came out beautiful!

Anonymous
2+ years ago
4.7

The staff at Lifetyme Photo and Video were very easy to work with. They remembered details of our family and made each meeting/appointment personal to us. Lynette was our photographer, and I wouldn't have chosen anyone else. She was professional, fun, easy going and was a pleasure to work with all day.

Services Used: Photography

Lifetyme Photo & Video highly recommended. Pictures the next day! Very professional, friendly. Reasonably priced. I would recommend Lifetyme to any future couples. Pictures came out beautiful!