Lifes Precious Vows Ceremonies & Celebrations

Lifes Precious Vows Ceremonies & Celebrations

P.O. Box 94
Derby, KS 67037 | map
Services: Civil Union, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-religious Cere...
Religious affliliations: Christian (no denomination)

Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
(4.9 / 5.0)
Professionalism:
Value:
(4.8 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Rev. Allie was a most wonderful officiant and made our wedding one to remember. She understood our wishes, adapted easily to our changes, and made sure we understood what we needed to do. When looking for an officiant we were terrified we wouldn't be able to find one to accommodate our schedule and wishes, but from the first moment of contact she was perfect for us. With a gentle, kind, relaxing nature she made our special day one to remember for a lifetime. A huge thank you to Rev. Allie and Lifes Precious Vows for taking the stress out of the day and making our ceremony magical.

• Wedding: 05/03/2014
Amber
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Rev. Allie is the one who married my Husband and I. She is amazing and thanks to her our wedding ceremony went fantastically well. Not to mention the vows were beautiful.

• Wedding: 05/16/2013
Amy
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lifes Precious Vows was fantastic to work with! They did a great job with our ceremony and I would highly recommend them to others!

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Anonymous
4.7/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This is weddings made simple. My husband and I did not have a large amount of time to plan a wedding (4 weeks) and when looking on search sites Precious Vows Ceremonies came up repeatedly. I loved the fact that there were Bio's of the officiants so we could get a feel for how our ceremony would be. Rev. Alexander was wonderful and patient with me (as my husband had more input of the ceremony than I did) and was quick to respond to both emails and calls. Our service, although small, was well planned out and everyone involved felt comfortable with the flow of our service from the Entrance to family blessing to our written devotions to each other. Rev. Alexander was prompt on both the rehearsal, and the day of the ceremony. We ended with a most memorable day as the beginning of a new family thanks to Precious Vows and Rev. Alexander.

• Wedding: 06/16/2012
Kate
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Doing business with Life's Precious Vows was a pleasure. Me and my husband were looking to get married very quickly when he proposed. We contacted the company, thinking that there was no way anyone would be free to do a ceremony with about a week's notice. I got an email response from Reverend Alexander within a couple hours, saying the date and time we wanted was available and she would be more than happy to do our ceremony. The reservation and payment process were more than easy. On the day of the ceremony, the Reverend was on time, professional, and had a wonderful set of vows for us. We are very glad that we chose Life's Precious Vows and Reverend Alexander to officiate our wedding, they provided the perfect day for me and my husband.

• Wedding: 10/10/2011
April
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Very easy to work with, very professional easy in visit with socially approprite

• Wedding: 04/09/2011