L'Fay Bridal

Flexibility:
 (4.8/5.0)

Sort By:

• Flexibility:  5.0
I went in today just hoping to walk out with an idea of the type of dress I wanted. I walked out with the most amazing dress! The first thing I was asked was what I thought I liked, I honestly had no idea! They were the most helpful people EVER and I felt like I have known them for months. They were so welcoming and so helpful. We were able to customize my dress to exactly how I wanted it. The best part is, I said I don't think I would cry when I found the dress, sure enough I cried once I was all dolled up with my dress, veil and sash. I have never felt so beautiful. They knew exactly what they were doing. I never once felt rushed or pressured to make a decision that day. Everyone must of asked me if I was sure 20x! I think because it was the first place I went and one of the first dresses I tried on! They say when you know, you know, and I did not believe it until it happen to me & it all had to do with the people and the amazing experience we had at L'Fay Bridal in Fogelsville. It was matron of honor, mom, dad, grandparent, sisters & two best friends approved!!!! Thank you so much and I highly recommend this place to EVERYONE!
Wedding: 04/25/2015
  • Responsiveness:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
This Bridal Saloon was great! I had the whole place to myself and i was not rushed at all the whole time i was there! The prices are great and the dresses are very unique. This is the first and only place i went to try on wedding dresses and i walked out saying yes to my dress that day! The staff was extremely nice and helpful and they were not pushy at all. Very professional and i would recommend L'Fay bridal to any bride! The only thing i had a little bit of trouble with was setting up an appointment as it was hard to get on the phone with someone. They are an appointment based Bridal shop.
Wedding: 10/11/2014

Private User 1 Reviews
My best friend purchased her gown at L'Fay on Saturday. I scheduled the appointment at L'Fay due to its reviews and I was a bit nervous. Not knowing what to expect, I was completely blown away by how beautiful the boutique was, the quality and uniqueness of the dresses, the knowledgeable and kind staff and the fact that we had the entire space to ourselves (since it is by appointment only.) It was a dream experience and I don't think anyone (the bride, her mother, family) could have asked for anything better.

Thank you so much, L'Fay!!
Wedding: [Private]
  • Flexibility:  5.0
This was the first vendor that I visited for my wedding dress, and my last. I was helped by Robert and sales associate Ann. Although this was overall an overwhelming experience being my first location, I was beyond pleased by the professionalism and assistance these two exceptional people provided. Ann listened and was responsive to the list of gowns that I hoped to try on, and Robert helped move me out of my comfort zone to try gowns that I would have never thought of. Robert is extremely knowledgeable in this area and made me feel like a queen. Both Robert and Ann were very accommodating to my mother and best friend who attended. I ended up finding my dress, which was not even on my list! With the help of Robert and Ann they helped create the perfect dress for me which I had envisioned, but they did not exactly carry. I ended up with a dress and a bolero on top! Perfect. Another aspect which would cause me to highly recommend this location is that they help ONE customer at a time. You set up an appointment, and you are the only one in the store. I was very turned off during dress shoppings with my friends when there were 5, 6, even 7 other brides being helped at the same time! This experience should be fun and personal. I have no complaints and would recommend L'Fay in Fogelsville, PA to anyone!
Wedding: 10/04/2014
4.9/5.0
  • Value:  4.5

Private User 1 Reviews
This place was great! I was asked about my style and budget right away. The dresses they recommended always fit in with what I requested, and there was no up-selling going on. And also? I loveeddddd what they had and what i chose. Fantastic!
Wedding: Recently Married
4.2/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  3.0
  • Professionalism:  4.0
  • Value:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Great to work with, and beautiful dresses, although communication and organization were lacking at times. Still, I was very happy with my dress and alterations.
Wedding: 06/20/2014
4.6/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  4.0
I will start off by saying that I wish I could wear my wedding dress everyday! L'Fay Bridal has the most unique wedding dresses I have ever seen. I received exceptional service every time I visited the shop. On my final appointment the seamstress suggested something I would have never thought of, she sewed it right on the spot within 10 minutes! My Cymbeline dress will be in the family for years to come and I cannot wait to see my daughter in it. It is simply timeless.
Wedding: 06/05/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Anyone and everyone who is looking for a wedding dress, should definitely go to L'Fay Bridal! I am telling you, you will not be sorry! This bridal boutique blows all others in the area, out of the water! You will feel like you're in NYC, by the way they treat you. When you are there searching for a dress, nobody else is there. It is just you and your party, and the consultant. Robert helped me when I went in. I did not feel strange having a man help me. He knew far more about fashion than most women! My dress is a showstopper and I've never seen one like it! After you purchase your dress from L'Fay, it will then be cared for by Nina, their seamstress. She is amazing!! I didn't even have to tell her where I needed more support in my dress, or where I felt like I was "falling out" of my dress. She would take one look, and immediately said what she needed to do. Each fitting I went to , my dress was exactly the way I wanted it. Please, before going to any other bridal boutiques, you should definitely be going to this one! I had visited many boutiques in the area, and I thought I had "my dress" already picked. I already had an appointment with L'Fay's scheduled, so I decided to keep it and just check what they had. Boy, was I wrong? I found "my dress" at L'Fay's, and it is beautiful and everything I ever imagined! I am so glad I listened to my mom and sisters, and decided to keep my appointment. Go to L'Fay's, and you will get one heck of a wedding experience!!
Wedding: 12/20/2013
  • Responsiveness:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  4.5

Megan 1 Reviews
Beyond how helpful Renee was, these dresses are gorgeous. For the rest of our search that day (which was only to confirm that L'Fay Dress i found was "the one"),i didn't encounter any with the same beautiful lines, quality, and uniqueness .This is an ideal place to buy your wedding dress and will make the whole experience fun and relaxing. A welcome break from some of the more chaotic places that rush you in and out. I couldn't recommend it more!
Wedding: 09/14/2013

Nicole B. 2 Reviews
This past Sunday my mom and i had the most amazing and pleasant time at L' Fay Shop. Rene treated us with so much patience , care and elegance. She is not rushing you. I felt so at ease trying all the dresses and Rene was superb!! so caring, intuitive and sophisticated!!! I tried my dress few times and we left so vey happy!!!!

Anonymous 2 Reviews
At L’Fay Bridal, I fell in love with the Faye Dress and knew it was my dress. It is so unique, and beautiful! I never knew such exquisite lace existed. Renee, my consultant showed me the perfect way to accessorize it and showed me a great way to wear my hair!
She even set up an appointment for me the same day to meet the seamstress Nina, who showed me how she would line the dress for me  and how it would be bustled. I am beyond excited to be getting such a fabulous dress, and its from France!

Anonymous 1 Reviews
The seamstress Janina is so talented , she was able to add cap sleeves to my strapless gown making it seem as if they are part of the dress! I really love the way she tailored it to fit me perfectly and she added a built in bra so no discomfort or worries there!
Renata , my Consultant was by my side the entire process and L’Fay accommodated me when needed. I really recommend L’Fay Bridal for the benefits of getting such personalized service. I cannot wait to walk down the aisle in my dream wedding gown!
  • Flexibility:  4.0

Anonymous 1 Reviews
My Mom and I had a wonderful experience. Bought my dress here, under $2K budget! I worked with Renee ; she paid attention to my description of what I had in mind and only pulled dresses that were within my price point. I ended up choosing the second dress I tried on. I spent 2 hrs in the store and never felt rushed . Alteration service is great and very accommodating, can’t wait to wear my dress !!!!!
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I have nothing but great things to say about L'Fay Bridal and Renata (my consultant.) First of all know that L'Fay bridal carries, (as far as I know,) only gowns by French designer Cymbeline. These gowns are a must see. They cater to a bride who wants somethign different from the run of the mill wedding dress but who also cares about elegance, quality and attention to detail. I am so happy I found out about this designer!

I chose to go to the Fogelsville PA location for a few reasons. I live in NJ so am pretty much in the middle of all 3 locations. I figured the PA location would be less crowded, offer me a quiet experience and be easy to get to. The store is beautiful, very modern and elegant. I was the only customer in the store which was awesome, I was really the center of attention! The shop is right off the main highway so it is super easy to get to from NY, Philly or even NJ.

Renata was the reason the day was perfect. Prior to my appointment she asked me what type of dress I was interested in and told me she would bring dresses from the other shops if I had a specific gown in mind. The great thing about the PA shop is that they have primarily all of the gowns from previous seasons and are offered at amazing prices. They will however bring a current gown from NYC for your appointment if you so desire. I had already purchased a gown from Allure that I hated so for me, saving money was important. Renata never made me feel bad or feel like I was a waste of time like some shops do when you buy sample gowns or off the rack. She asked me my price point (I wanted to stay under 2,000) and I was amazed to find that every gown in the shop was under my budget!!! She is the sweetest most professional consultant I worked with during the dress buying process!

She made me feel at ease and knew almost immediately the exact dress for me. In fact, the first gown she pulled was the gown I ended up buying! I loved every gown there but ended up narrowing it down to two gowns. She never rushed me, tried to influence or pressure me, very uncommon for bridal consultants. She helped me in and out of the two gowns 3 times before I could decide! She even let me take a picture of the gowns to send to my Sister to help me choose.

The whole process from start to finish was perfect. To make an appointment at the PA shop I recommend calling the NYC store since the PA location will not be open full time until September. Renata came in just for me on a Sunday and gave me my choice of time, unheard of in the bridal gown world! I arrived at 1130 and didn't leave until almost 230, like I said, she let me take my time! I ended up with the dress of my dreams, an illusion lace bodice, drop waist corset gown with an amazing (not mermaid) skirt, all for only 1600! BTW, they also have AMAZING accessories at L'Fay. Super high end looking pieces for very reasonable prices!

They are storing my dress for free until I am ready to come in for alterations. Renata recommended I come in early Nov for my first fitting as my wedding is in late December. I will post a review on the alterations and seamstress after I work with her! Please do yourself a favor and try L'Fay bridal before you purchase a gown. Be sure to ask for Renata, you will not be disappointed!
Wedding: 12/21/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I am taking the time to write a review about CYMBELINE Paris & L'Fay Bridal because I had such a wonderful experience at this store, and I want to do something nice for this shop in return. Plus, I will be a Cymbeline bride in September 2012! I first visited the Cymbeline bridal store in NYC with my family and everyone thought that the dresses were beautiful and the sales people were extremely helpful in a chic, no-pressure, fun environment. They have created the same store in Fogelsville, PA! (This store happens to be close to my hometown, so I went for a visit here to try on accessories with the dress.) Cymbeline dresses are of very high quality and construction. My ivory dress is a beautiful mix of classic and modern, with romantic lace and a sweetheart neckline on top, and a whimsical mix of satin and tulle on the bottom. One of the perks was that my dress happened to be 50% off - the price coming well under my budget at $2,500.

The customer service is top notch, prompt, friendly and professional. Renee helped me both in NYC and in Fogelsville. She is soooo nice and has always made great recommendations pertaining to the dress. It's pretty exciting that future brides in the Fogelsville area will now have a much-needed designer bridal store with gorgeous and well-priced dresses! Highly recommended!
Wedding: 09/29/2012
 610-366-0125
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire