Leonard's Palazzo

Value:
Flexibility:
(4.2 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We are still getting calls about how amazing our wedding was. Eric and his staff went above and beyond to make our day perfect. The food was amazing and the Matri'D and bridal attendants are getting personal letters from our families to thank them for providing such great service. The bartenders, especially Edgar, never let anyone go thirsty and never a long wait. It was beautifully set up. And for a control freak like myself, eric made sure everything was perfect. Please if you are looking go see him and his staff. You will not be disappointed

• Wedding: 12/13/2014
Steff
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had my wedding at Leonard's on 11/29. The service there is just great. I worked closely with my wedding coordinator. She helped me every step of the way and addressed any concern I had. Without her to help, I don't know how I would've been able to plan my wedding in just 3 months. My guests loved the food and loved the service as well. I've got nothing but compliments from my guests about my venue choice. I would definitely recommend Leonard's to anyone who wants great service and food.

• Flexibility: 5.0

The staff was professional and courteous .. All the guests were pleased with everything .. From the decor of the room to the food.. And a great value for the price...

• Wedding: 08/02/2014
Eric
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I just hosted my wedding recently at Leonard's and everything was perfect. Eric Redlich is the most organized and caring manager to work with. The whole staff is flexible, professional and a pleasure to work with. We had small hiccups during the wedding due to OTHER vendors being late, however the staff at Leonard's really handled the situation well and made a beautiful transition from ceremony to cocktail hour to the reception. The wedding was flawless because of the organization of Leonard's. I would not think twice about getting married. The place and decor is beautiful and it is totally worth it. The new management has really changed Leonard's overall and it's PERFECT.

Leonards is a BEAUTIFUL and ELEGANT place. Meet with the staff, you will fall in love with the place and appreciate the professional attitude they exhibit, its much better compared to the other venues I have been to. I rate this place five stars in terms of professionalism, customer service and flexibility.

• Wedding: 08/02/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Leonard's made my wedding a dream. The staff were amazing, very friendly and professional. My guest were so happy. Words cant explain.

• Flexibility: 5.0

Great attentive professional staffs, great communication. Great food & service.

• Wedding: 07/18/2014
jing
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our Wedding Day was one of the best days of our lives and we couldn't have picked a better place to get married! We booked Leonard's at the perfect time, when they came under new management, and were making small changes to the venue (new menu, bars, chairs etc.) without taking away from the traditional look of Leonard's with his stunning chandeliers and beautiful decor. We booked Leonard's a year and half before our wedding, since then we made several changes, Leonard's was always very accommodating. As we got closer to our date, Danielle was our account manager. We met with Danielle several times to go over ever single detail.Danielle made sure to take notes on everything! Danielle was an absolute pleasure to work with! She was always available for us either by phone/e-mail and would respond promptly. The week of our wedding, we had our rehearsal practice at the venue. That same night we dropped off all of the items we needed for our wedding (toasting flutes, favors, money box etc.) All of our items were set up exactly how we indicated to Leonard's and nothing was misplaced, everything went smoothly! Fast forward to our wedding day, our ceremony room was beautiful and just how we envisioned it. Our guests could not stop raving about the food, especially the huge ice boat we had filled with seafood and lobster in our cocktail hour. Our party room was amazing, it has up-lighting, includes a huge bar/lounge area and a patio!Our wedding cake was absolutely stunning, full of bling, and delicious! Leonard's was the best venue for us to have our wedding. The venue is beautiful, the food delicious, the staff friendly. Our Maitre d' that night, Natalia and bridal attendants, Diana and Olenka were a great group of girls and did such an amazing job! The Leonard's team that night truly made us have a wonderful experience and help us have the wedding of our dreams!!

Michelle & Danny 7.12.14

• Wedding: 07/12/2014
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake
Michelle
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We just had our wedding at Leonard's and the service was superb! Our Maitre D and bridal attendants were amazing and so were the rest of the staff. All my guests felt so welcomed and taken care of. The food was AMAZING and there was A LOT of it! Ashley- our contact at Leonard's throughout our process was great, professional and was there at my beck and call when I needed her. I would recommend Leonard's for high quality services without breaking your budget! Loved it!

• Wedding: 06/27/2014
Keyla
  • Flexibility: 5.0

WOW!!!! I'm speechless. Leonards has to be the number one wedding venue in NY!!. I have attended many wedding and have paid attention to every detail. Even though I was very busy I noticed all the hard work. The service was out of this world. I still have people coming to me expressing it was the best wedding they ever went to, white glove and celebrity service all the way. Maître d, Michelle was amazing...almost had a bridal break done because of family but she stepped in and made me feel comfortable again. My two bridal attendants .. I call them "shadows", the best way I can explain how on top of every detail and moment they where. They know where I was and where my family was at any moment. I will forever highly recommend Leonards Palazzo, I give it a PERFECT 10!

The food was heavenly. My guests only complaint was they had to be rolled out of the venue due to being over stuffed.
When I dropped off my party favors I had asked if it was possible to fluff up the bows that where smashed down from stacking, It was done and to perfection. I was so shocked how nicely it was placed on the table. The Waiters and Waitresses where the best I have ever experienced. Clean, well dressed and extremely professional!!

Eric was super helpful. Thank you for making my dream a reality!!!!

• Wedding: 06/14/2014
Francesca
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Absolutely beautiful venue! Wonderful food, wonderful service, Wonderful price, and wonderful people! I highly recommend!!

• Wedding: 06/07/2014
Carolyn
  • Flexibility: 5.0

There are simply no words describing how wonderful our wedding turned out to be at Leonard's. The place, food, and most importantly the staff were all phenomenal! Everyone was extremely helpful, caring, and unbelievably attentive. From Danielle, who helped us coordinate our wedding to Michelle, Michelle and Lena who were by my side all night, everything turned out to be great!

• Wedding: 05/24/2014
Nicoleta
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our wedding at Leonards was absolutely wonderful. The grounds were magnificent, the food outstanding, and the service impeccable. They were more than accommodating on requests and offered their best professional opinion when asked.

• Wedding: 04/12/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The food and service was fabulous! Our wedding was amazing - everyone should be so lucky! I would recommend the Palazzo to any couple!

• Flexibility: 5.0

As a little girl i dreamed of having my wedding at leonard's. Thanks to Leonard's our wedding was amazing! It surpassed all my expectations. The staff was accommodating, food was great, and the price was extremely reasonable!!! I highly recommend using leonard's as your wedding venue.

• Flexibility: 5.0

I had my wedding at Leonard's and it's so beautiful!! Everything was great and the service the day of was excellent.

• Wedding: 01/23/2014
Gehad
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Leonard's was absolutely beautiful. My photographs all came out spectacular, the service was impeccible, and the food could not have been any better. The prices weren't bad at all, and what I paid was certainly worth it. They're little chapel was perfect for my ceremony and the bridal sweet was gorgeous. it fit me and my 10 bridesmades comfortably all throughout the cocktail hour. I recomend that you deffinitely go check out Leonard's of Great Neck. You won't regret it!

• Wedding: 01/28/2012
nicole
516-487-7900
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire