Leonard's Palazzo

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
4.3

I am having my wedding at Leonard's this July and so far they have been nothing but great! We did a food tasting and the food was great! Everyone has been so nice!

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)

I don't know where to begin. I got married at Leonard's on June 27, 2015. Everything from start to finish was absolutely amazing. The staff took such good care of us as well as our guests. The food, the ambiance, and the atmosphere was excellent. Gabrielle, Eric, Ryan, and everyone who helped with bridal suite were absolutely on point and catered to all our needs. I would recommend Leonards to anyone who wants to have an amazing party and have amazing people working on making your day so special!!!

Recently Married

I Dont have enough words to express how perfect my wedding was at Leonard's. From the first day my husband and I walked in we were completely satisfied. Ashley, our wedding coordinator, went above and beyond for us. Constantly keeping in touch with us to make sure every little detail was correct. She was extremely caring, helpful and delightful. We felt comfortable and at ease. I don't know what I would of done without Ashley's help. She truly was my wedding coordinator angel.
ON THE BIG DAY. When we arrived to Leonard's we were welcomed with open arms. Our bridal attendants were absolutely amazing. The best service we ever had. They literally catered to us the entire night. From start to end. The mature D were just perfect. So helpful and nice. Making sure our every need was taking care of. The food was AMAZING. All our guest were just going on and on about how good it was. The bartenders were wonderful, EVERYBODY at Leonard's was wonderful.I can go on and on about what a dream come true my wedding was and mainly because of the staff at Leonard's. I would recommend Leonard's a million times.

Recently Married

Our wedding day was absolutely beautiful, and Leonard's Palazzo made this possible! The staff tended to our every need and made us feel at home. Our bridal assistants were terrific! The food was delicious, and to this day, we continue to get compliments from our guests! We were in the Continental Room and were able to fit comfortably. The room was beautiful. We wish we could relive it all over again!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Hands down most incredible place to have your wedding! My husband and I had our reception here on May, 9 2015.
From the moment we walked in we knew this was place. It wasn't just the beauty and elegance of the venue that pulled us in, it was the staff.
From start to finish Eric and Gabrielle were amazing, they were in constant contact with us, no question was ever left unanswered. Every vision and every dream we had about our day, they made it happen.
Our Maître D and the bridal attendants were so beyond amazing! They made us feel very comfortable and were very accommodating to our guests.
The cocktail hour and the dinner were OUT OF THIS WORLD! our guests are still talking about how incredible their meals were.
We would recommended everyone to have their weddings here!!
- Victoria and Matthew G.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Gabrielle and her team was professional and took care of every detail of the wedding. The service was excellent and the food even better. If you need a beautiful venue with great food and excellent customer service then Leonard's is your venue.

Steff
12/13/2014

We are still getting calls about how amazing our wedding was. Eric and his staff went above and beyond to make our day perfect. The food was amazing and the Matri'D and bridal attendants are getting personal letters from our families to thank them for providing such great service. The bartenders, especially Edgar, never let anyone go thirsty and never a long wait. It was beautifully set up. And for a control freak like myself, eric made sure everything was perfect. Please if you are looking go see him and his staff. You will not be disappointed

Recently Married

I had my wedding at Leonard's on 11/29. The service there is just great. I worked closely with my wedding coordinator. She helped me every step of the way and addressed any concern I had. Without her to help, I don't know how I would've been able to plan my wedding in just 3 months. My guests loved the food and loved the service as well. I've got nothing but compliments from my guests about my venue choice. I would definitely recommend Leonard's to anyone who wants great service and food.

Eric
08/02/2014

The staff was professional and courteous .. All the guests were pleased with everything .. From the decor of the room to the food.. And a great value for the price...

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I just hosted my wedding recently at Leonard's and everything was perfect. Eric Redlich is the most organized and caring manager to work with. The whole staff is flexible, professional and a pleasure to work with. We had small hiccups during the wedding due to OTHER vendors being late, however the staff at Leonard's really handled the situation well and made a beautiful transition from ceremony to cocktail hour to the reception. The wedding was flawless because of the organization of Leonard's. I would not think twice about getting married. The place and decor is beautiful and it is totally worth it. The new management has really changed Leonard's overall and it's PERFECT.

Leonards is a BEAUTIFUL and ELEGANT place. Meet with the staff, you will fall in love with the place and appreciate the professional attitude they exhibit, its much better compared to the other venues I have been to. I rate this place five stars in terms of professionalism, customer service and flexibility.

Recently Married

Leonard's made my wedding a dream. The staff were amazing, very friendly and professional. My guest were so happy. Words cant explain.

jing
07/18/2014

Great attentive professional staffs, great communication. Great food & service.

Michelle
07/12/2014

Our Wedding Day was one of the best days of our lives and we couldn't have picked a better place to get married! We booked Leonard's at the perfect time, when they came under new management, and were making small changes to the venue (new menu, bars, chairs etc.) without taking away from the traditional look of Leonard's with his stunning chandeliers and beautiful decor. We booked Leonard's a year and half before our wedding, since then we made several changes, Leonard's was always very accommodating. As we got closer to our date, Danielle was our account manager. We met with Danielle several times to go over ever single detail.Danielle made sure to take notes on everything! Danielle was an absolute pleasure to work with! She was always available for us either by phone/e-mail and would respond promptly. The week of our wedding, we had our rehearsal practice at the venue. That same night we dropped off all of the items we needed for our wedding (toasting flutes, favors, money box etc.) All of our items were set up exactly how we indicated to Leonard's and nothing was misplaced, everything went smoothly! Fast forward to our wedding day, our ceremony room was beautiful and just how we envisioned it. Our guests could not stop raving about the food, especially the huge ice boat we had filled with seafood and lobster in our cocktail hour. Our party room was amazing, it has up-lighting, includes a huge bar/lounge area and a patio!Our wedding cake was absolutely stunning, full of bling, and delicious! Leonard's was the best venue for us to have our wedding. The venue is beautiful, the food delicious, the staff friendly. Our Maitre d' that night, Natalia and bridal attendants, Diana and Olenka were a great group of girls and did such an amazing job! The Leonard's team that night truly made us have a wonderful experience and help us have the wedding of our dreams!!

Michelle & Danny 7.12.14

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake
Keyla
06/27/2014

We just had our wedding at Leonard's and the service was superb! Our Maitre D and bridal attendants were amazing and so were the rest of the staff. All my guests felt so welcomed and taken care of. The food was AMAZING and there was A LOT of it! Ashley- our contact at Leonard's throughout our process was great, professional and was there at my beck and call when I needed her. I would recommend Leonard's for high quality services without breaking your budget! Loved it!

Francesca
06/14/2014

WOW!!!! I'm speechless. Leonards has to be the number one wedding venue in NY!!. I have attended many wedding and have paid attention to every detail. Even though I was very busy I noticed all the hard work. The service was out of this world. I still have people coming to me expressing it was the best wedding they ever went to, white glove and celebrity service all the way. Maître d, Michelle was amazing...almost had a bridal break done because of family but she stepped in and made me feel comfortable again. My two bridal attendants .. I call them "shadows", the best way I can explain how on top of every detail and moment they where. They know where I was and where my family was at any moment. I will forever highly recommend Leonards Palazzo, I give it a PERFECT 10!

The food was heavenly. My guests only complaint was they had to be rolled out of the venue due to being over stuffed.
When I dropped off my party favors I had asked if it was possible to fluff up the bows that where smashed down from stacking, It was done and to perfection. I was so shocked how nicely it was placed on the table. The Waiters and Waitresses where the best I have ever experienced. Clean, well dressed and extremely professional!!

Eric was super helpful. Thank you for making my dream a reality!!!!

Carolyn
06/07/2014

Absolutely beautiful venue! Wonderful food, wonderful service, Wonderful price, and wonderful people! I highly recommend!!