Leonard's Palazzo

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
4.3

Where do we begin? We had our wedding on Friday August 21st, 2015 and I cannot find the words to adequately describe how pleased we were with the outcome. Our guests are still talking about our wedding day. Ashley went above and beyond with the planning of this event. From the beginning we were extremely well accommodated and she provided efficient service throughout this journey. On the day, we were quite fortunate to have our maitre d, Ryan execute our plan with precision and order. He never missed a beat and kept us on time throughout the day. He and his team were extremely professional and everything went according to plan. My personal attendant, Miryann, couldn't provide a better service. I felt extremely pampered and loved every minute of my day.
Thank you guys for such fabulous work. Leonards you have outdone yourself with this one!!!!!!

Lawrence & Maureen Northe

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Words can not express how happy my Husband and I are with Leonard's Palazzo. We had our wedding ceremony and reception there on 8/15/15. From beginning to end we worked with Danielle Amato and she was truly our wedding angel. She made this a smooth process and the day of our wedding, everything went off without a hitch. Our maitre'd Diana and waiter Michelle were both fantastic!! So attentive and they catered to our every need. At one point I needed to touch up my lipstick and Michelle had my lipstick in her pocket ready for me! The food was outstanding! My guest are still raving about it and the whole look of Leonard's. I would highly recommend anyone who is needs a venue to please go to Leonard's Palazzo and ask for Danielle. She is so sweet, amazing and really helps you feel more at ease. They honestly do treat you like family there. At this rate I am planning to have another event there. Tons of delicious food, great ambiance, and wonderful people, what more could you ask for. Oh, and the pricing is extremely doable. I looked all over for venues and this one just took my breathe away as to how beautiful and affordable it is.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Me and my husband have only positive things to say about Leonard's palazzo. All I did the day of the wedding was have an amazing time, thanks to the staff taking care of everything. The guests we had until this day have been complimenting me and my husband about the venue and service. Danielle made the whole process painless and was super responsive to every email we sent. Thank you Leonard's and Danielle for superb service!!! We look forward to hosting our next event here!

Christian
08/02/2015

This venue is wonderful, starting from the service awesome service, delicious food, amazing organization and very professional. I had an amazing experience and all my guests loved it. Our banquet manager Joseph Carbone made us feel very comfortable and nicely guided us Throughout the entire process he did an amazing job along with his team. We are very satisfy and would definitely recommend Leonard's Palazzo.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I am having my wedding at Leonard's this July and so far they have been nothing but great! We did a food tasting and the food was great! Everyone has been so nice!

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)

I had my July 11th, 2015 wedding here. It was absolutely amazing. The service was impeccable and my guest raved about the food all night. I fell in love with my bridal attendants, as they were truely there every step of the way during my wedding and reception. i truely would like to thank Ashley for being wonderful during the planning process. She remained very sweet, even in my bridezilla moments and made sure I had everything in order. Thank you Leonard's for making my wedding special. =)

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I don't know where to begin. I got married at Leonard's on June 27, 2015. Everything from start to finish was absolutely amazing. The staff took such good care of us as well as our guests. The food, the ambiance, and the atmosphere was excellent. Gabrielle, Eric, Ryan, and everyone who helped with bridal suite were absolutely on point and catered to all our needs. I would recommend Leonards to anyone who wants to have an amazing party and have amazing people working on making your day so special!!!

Recently Married

I Dont have enough words to express how perfect my wedding was at Leonard's. From the first day my husband and I walked in we were completely satisfied. Ashley, our wedding coordinator, went above and beyond for us. Constantly keeping in touch with us to make sure every little detail was correct. She was extremely caring, helpful and delightful. We felt comfortable and at ease. I don't know what I would of done without Ashley's help. She truly was my wedding coordinator angel.
ON THE BIG DAY. When we arrived to Leonard's we were welcomed with open arms. Our bridal attendants were absolutely amazing. The best service we ever had. They literally catered to us the entire night. From start to end. The mature D were just perfect. So helpful and nice. Making sure our every need was taking care of. The food was AMAZING. All our guest were just going on and on about how good it was. The bartenders were wonderful, EVERYBODY at Leonard's was wonderful.I can go on and on about what a dream come true my wedding was and mainly because of the staff at Leonard's. I would recommend Leonard's a million times.

Recently Married

Our wedding day was absolutely beautiful, and Leonard's Palazzo made this possible! The staff tended to our every need and made us feel at home. Our bridal assistants were terrific! The food was delicious, and to this day, we continue to get compliments from our guests! We were in the Continental Room and were able to fit comfortably. The room was beautiful. We wish we could relive it all over again!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Hands down most incredible place to have your wedding! My husband and I had our reception here on May, 9 2015.
From the moment we walked in we knew this was place. It wasn't just the beauty and elegance of the venue that pulled us in, it was the staff.
From start to finish Eric and Gabrielle were amazing, they were in constant contact with us, no question was ever left unanswered. Every vision and every dream we had about our day, they made it happen.
Our Maître D and the bridal attendants were so beyond amazing! They made us feel very comfortable and were very accommodating to our guests.
The cocktail hour and the dinner were OUT OF THIS WORLD! our guests are still talking about how incredible their meals were.
We would recommended everyone to have their weddings here!!
- Victoria and Matthew G.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Gabrielle and her team was professional and took care of every detail of the wedding. The service was excellent and the food even better. If you need a beautiful venue with great food and excellent customer service then Leonard's is your venue.

Steff
12/13/2014

We are still getting calls about how amazing our wedding was. Eric and his staff went above and beyond to make our day perfect. The food was amazing and the Matri'D and bridal attendants are getting personal letters from our families to thank them for providing such great service. The bartenders, especially Edgar, never let anyone go thirsty and never a long wait. It was beautifully set up. And for a control freak like myself, eric made sure everything was perfect. Please if you are looking go see him and his staff. You will not be disappointed

1 person found this review helpful
Recently Married

I had my wedding at Leonard's on 11/29. The service there is just great. I worked closely with my wedding coordinator. She helped me every step of the way and addressed any concern I had. Without her to help, I don't know how I would've been able to plan my wedding in just 3 months. My guests loved the food and loved the service as well. I've got nothing but compliments from my guests about my venue choice. I would definitely recommend Leonard's to anyone who wants great service and food.

Eric
08/02/2014

The staff was professional and courteous .. All the guests were pleased with everything .. From the decor of the room to the food.. And a great value for the price...

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I just hosted my wedding recently at Leonard's and everything was perfect. Eric Redlich is the most organized and caring manager to work with. The whole staff is flexible, professional and a pleasure to work with. We had small hiccups during the wedding due to OTHER vendors being late, however the staff at Leonard's really handled the situation well and made a beautiful transition from ceremony to cocktail hour to the reception. The wedding was flawless because of the organization of Leonard's. I would not think twice about getting married. The place and decor is beautiful and it is totally worth it. The new management has really changed Leonard's overall and it's PERFECT.

Leonards is a BEAUTIFUL and ELEGANT place. Meet with the staff, you will fall in love with the place and appreciate the professional attitude they exhibit, its much better compared to the other venues I have been to. I rate this place five stars in terms of professionalism, customer service and flexibility.

1+ year ago

Leonard's made my wedding a dream. The staff were amazing, very friendly and professional. My guest were so happy. Words cant explain.