LeBaron Hills Country Club

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

So happy with our decision to have our wedding reception at LeBaron Hills. The staff was so flexible and accommodating. Everything went smoothly and was exactly what I have envisioned and more! the package we got was super affordable and we we able to invite over 200 ppl and have the big wedding we always wanted. The venue was big enough to accommodate everyone and because it was in January, we had the whole place to ourselves. They took care of everything and I did not have to worry about one thing the whole time! The food was absolutely amazing and our guests wouldn't stop talking about how good the dinner was! I would highly recommend this venue to anyone for any event!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Amazing! When looking at venues, I knew right away I wanted to go with Lebaron Hills. We needed somewhere to have both our outdoor ceremony and reception. Food was also very important to us. Lebaron Hills did not disappoint! The people are amazing, they were accommodating to all my ideas and answered all my questions. The day of the wedding the weather wasn't the best, Lebaron let me make the decision of having our ceremony inside or outside hours before the wedding, during the day it did rain, but we decided to test our luck and have the ceremony outdoors. They were able to set everything up and keep the seats dry, and helped make my outdoor ceremony possible! Luckily the rained stopped right before our wedding started. The grounds are perfectly manicured, the wall to wall windows in the room are breathtaking, the prices are reasonable, and the food was amazing. We received so many compliments about the venue and food, many saying it was the best food they have had at a wedding. Hands down picking Lebaron was the best decision we made, I couldn't imagine having my wedding anywhere else!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Beautiful location for the ceremony and reception! The staff is very accommodating and really pays attention to detail. They only allow one wedding scheduled per day which is a big relief so you know everything is set up promptly and efficiently. Their pricing is reasonable and the food was fantastic. They really made you feel confident that your wedding would be perfect and it was!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

My wedding at LeBaron Hills was perfect. Andrew B, the wedding coordinator was wonderful. The grounds are beautiful. Every one of my guests raved about the venue and food! We had the Statler chicken breast and the guests also loved the coconut chicken skewers as a appetizer. Our cake, included from Konditor Meister was unbelievable. The acoustics inside the reception room were great and the music sounded perfect. We had an outdoor ceremony. It was so beautiful. We had no complaints. We definitely recommend this venue! Rebecca and Marc Francis

Profile Picture
Tanya
1 Review
06/22/2013

The Grand Package was fantastic! Made Wedding planning much easier and enjoyable!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The staff at lebaron are beyond amazing they are so accommodating and truly made my day so easy and enjoyable!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

LeBaron Hills CC was the perfect venue for our wedding. Andrew was wonderful to work with and did everything to ensure the day went so smoothly. The food was delicious and the grounds and overall appearance of the rooms and facilities was fantastic. They really handled everything we could have asked for. The room was beautiful, the staff was amazing--they were so personal and could tell they really enjoyed working there. The girls got ready in the locker rooms before the wedding, we got there early and the staff was there for us with any questions we had. The ceremony room looked beautiful, the reception room looked beautiful. There really is nothing negative to say about LeBaron Hills Country Club at all, it was the perfect venue for us.

We couldn't have asked for a more perfect day and place to get married. It was fantastic!

Tara & Brian: MA

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Everyone was great and helped make our day special!

Profile Picture
Anonymous
2+ years ago

Andrew and the entire staff at LeBaron Hills was exceptional! We chose this venue because we liked Andrew so much, and felt very comfortable having him in charge of our day. He is very responsive to emails and calls, patient, honest, flexible, and calm. Everything was beautiful for our ceremony and reception. Many of our guests made unsolicited comments about how delicious the food was and how wonderful the staff was. The price is reasonable, the grounds are gorgeous, and the staff is amazing. I highly, highly recommend LeBaron Hills to any bride and groom. Andrew is fabulous and LeBaron Hills is a hidden gem on the south coast!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I cannot express how fabulously awesome my wedding ceremony and reception was at LeBaron Hills and I can totally thank Jessica Krasner for that! Jessica was amazing from the VERY beginning! She was extremely helpful when it came to ANY and all questions I had - and I had a TON! She was always VERY available; I never had to wait long for a response from her. She would send me links to vendor sites and ideas that I wanted to incorporate...she found me deals on decor and so much more! On the wedding day she made everything flow so beautifully - she even helped me when my bustle broke and my bridesmaids couldn't figure out how to fix it! Jessica was right there with safety pins and 5 minutes later she had me back out on the dance floor with a perfect bustle that even I wouldn't believe had broken!! AMAZING! She is not just anther vendor you work with - she becomes your friend and for that I am forever thankful!

LeBaron Hills is a beautiful venue with happy staff!! I wouldn't have changed a thing about my day!!!

THANK YOU LeBaron Hills!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Andrew and his staff were amazing. They did everything in their power to make our dream wedding come true. Exceptional service in every category. The venue was astonishing, the food was perfectly cooked (not to mention the size of the portions were HUGE) and I couldnt be happier with the way our wedding turned out. Thank you so much LeBaron Hills! Our wedding was one we will never forget!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

LeBaron Hills Country Club and their wedding coordinator, Andrew, were fabulous! Andrew was such a pleasure to work with. He is always calm and reassuring as well as responsive. (He literally answers emails within minutes.) I could not have been happier with the venue! By far my easiest piece of wedding planning.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Andrew was the best, he was very accomadating, and always made us feel that is was our call and whatever ever we wanted was just fine with him. He not only pleased us but our vendors were very pleased with him too.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

LeBaron Hills was fabulous about everything. Everyone is commenting on what a wonderful wedding it was and the food was terrific. Andrew was always there to offer support and help in any way necessary. You could ask for a better place, food or service to have your wedding than LeBaron Hills.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Everything was amazing. The day went much smoother than I imagined.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our whole experience at LeBaron Hills CC was awesome. Right from our first meeting with Andrew we were impressed with the facilities as well as the value that they offer. Andrew was amazing as well, he answered all of our questions and had great advice regarding vendors for our wedding day - couldn't have asked for better service from hime! All of uur family and friends had a great time at our wedding and have had nothing but compliments regarding LeBaron Hills. I would highly reccommend this venue to anyone!