Leah Jean Photography, LLC

Leah Jean Photography, LLC

Live in the Moment and make it so beautiful that it is worth capturing!

1400 Breaks Way
Port Orange, FL 32127 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture, Traditio...
Packages: Albums, Custom Graphic Design, Digital Files, Flush ...
Liability Insurance: Yes
Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
(4.9 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Leah Jean is phenomenal!! Not only are her pictures breath taking but she's fantastic about telling you how to turn and position. First she did our engagement shoot which was fantastic and so much fun! At our wedding she and her second shooter Aldrin were amazing they got great shots and went way above and beyond! I am so happy I chose Leah for our wedding photos. She is so talented!

• Wedding: 09/20/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I cannot say enough about working with Leah jean. Our wedding day was an unexpectedly humid mid-90 degree day and despite everyone's discomfort, Leah captured the most amazing moments. She was professional, creative, hard-working and fun. My wedding party couldn't believe what she would do to get a good shot...at one point lying on her back shooting upward! When we recieved the proofs it was like the best Christmas morning....shot after shot were like brand new gifts that truly reflected the love and joy we felt that day! You will so pleased to work with Leah jean that I promise you will not only use her again for other occasions...you will want to reccomend her to others, she is simply the BEST!

• Wedding: 09/06/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Leah Jean is am amazing photographer who produces the most amazing wedding and engagement photos. She is a true professional and knows how to make everyone look their best!

• Wedding: 04/05/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Leah is absolutely amazing and extremely talented. She captured all the fun and emotional moments of our wedding. We could not be more excited and happy about the outcome of our photos. Since the day we scheduled our engagement photos until the day we received our wedding pictures, she has always been extremely communicative and professional. I recommend Leah and her team to everyone seeking a photographer. Thank you Leah!

• Wedding: 03/22/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Awesome Photographer!! She did our wedding and we are so pleased with our pictures! She really knows what she is doing to capture those unique moments!

• Wedding: 03/14/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Leah exceeded all expectations. She is a true artist and a wonderful person! Leah was tireless in her efforts and put a great deal of thought and preparation into our wedding photographs. She picked wonderfully picturesque locations throughout Manhattan! It's amazing what she can do with a camera. I have never seen such unique and aesthetic wedding photographs. I would recommend her to anyone for any occasion! Especially a wedding in NYC. We had ours at the St. Regis and Leah captured our wonderful memories with tremendous skill and always with a smile. She did all this at a very reasonable cost and went well beyond what was expected. Again, simply amazing!

• Wedding: 08/31/2013
Steven
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I would definetly reccommend Leah Jean Photography to anyone and everyone. Her photography service at the wedding was very efficient. She was very responsive, polite and flexible. The end result, which was our wedding photos were better than I could have ever have imagined.

• Wedding: 06/08/2013
Sarah
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Best decision for our wedding! Apart from being very friendly and calm, Leah was amazing and was able to capture every precious moment of our day! She is incredibly talented and has a wonderful eye for detail. I will warmly recommend her to any occasion. Stunning photographs!

• Wedding: 05/11/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had such a wonderful time with Leah. From our engagement session to our wedding, Leah shot beautiful pictures of everyone. I am most critical of myself in pictures and I was still SO HAPPY with her photos. Leah is a true professional, understands wedding timelines, and how to find the best shot for you - so please listen to her and you will be so happy you did. She is worth every penny and more!

• Wedding: 04/06/2013
Kristin
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Leah photographed our engagement session and wedding and did an amazing job. She is completely professional and is truly talented at what she does. She has a great eye for capturing wonderful moments and makes everyone feel comfortable in front of the camera. I would highly recommend Leah for your special event.

• Wedding: 03/22/2013
K
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Leah Jean Photography was a pleasure to work with. She did an amazing job capturing our day for us. Leah's style matched with our vision of our wedding day made for many beautiful photos.

Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Great experience working with Leah! We had a very small wedding with less than 30 people and she was able to give us a very reasonable rate and still capture all the important moments. We did a "first look" session and it really made the rest of the evening more relaxing. We did all group photos, bridesmaid, groomsmen, family and bride/groom photos before the ceremony. It took about an hour. Our ceremony started at 6pm and, by the time we were finished, it was dark outside so I am glad we were able to get some great outside photos. We did take a few pictures inside the church, but we were able to get to the reception pretty shortly after the ceremony.

I had only booked Leah for a limited number of hours, but when it was time for her to leave she found me and asked if I wanted her to stay longer. I was so glad she did this because, if not, she would have missed the first dances and cake cutting. I definitely booked her for a few more hours!

We were able to view our gallery online about 5 weeks after the wedding. We got a USB with all our photos after that. They are very high quality and I love looking at them.

I would definitely recommend Leah to anyone. I think she did a fantastic job!

Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Leah is fantastic. She is professional and her pictures are amazing (though you can easily tell for yourself by looking at her samples). Me and my husband were completely satisfied with her and her work. I would highly recommend her to any bride.

Anonymous
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Leah with Leah Jean Photography was more than we could hope for in a wedding photographer. She captured every moment of our wedding beautifully and the finished images far exceeded our expectations. We have received many compliments on the quality of the pictures from family and friends. Leah was a pleasure to work with and she made the entire experience fun and enjoyable.

• Wedding: 11/24/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Leah Jean Photography did an amazing job with our engagement photos and wedding photography! Leah and her husband Joe were wonderful on the day of the wedding and captured our day perfectly! Leah went out of her way to help us get wonderful engagement photos after being rained out twice and in planning sites for wedding day photos. Leah was always quick to response when contacted and very comfortable to work with. Leah Jean Photography was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding and I know I will cherish our photos for years to come!

• Wedding: 11/02/2012
Kelly
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Amazing to work with and amazing pictures. I was a very happy birthday!

• Wedding: 05/12/2012
Stacy
352-978-8582
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards