Leaf it to Lexi

Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lexi was great to work with. She is creative, hard working and extremely talented. She really works with you on bringing your ideas to fruition. Three weeks before we switched up most of the flowers and the finished product was so beautiful. She is flexible and very willing to help people stay under budget. We highly recommend her!

• Wedding: 09/26/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I was so impressed and VERY VERY happy when I saw all my beautiful centerpieces made with the blush roses. She had also made my beautiful bouquet made with blush garden roses wrapped with amazing rhinestones! Picture perfect! As well as my bridesmaids bouquets made with ivory roses wrapped with lace. Lexi's work is AMAZING! She goes above and beyond. See for yourself and contact her now for your next event!

• Wedding: Recently Married
Profile Picture
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My favorite vendor! Working with Lexi was nothing short of amazing! She is such a pleasure to work with and her arrangements and visions are gorgeous! Lexi is great at listening to your ideas and enhancing and executing your vision. She was kind enough to do a mock up of our arrangements since I was anxious prior to making a decision and super easy going when plans changed last minute and we needed to add arrangements. I hope to work with her again in the future!

• Wedding: 10/19/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lexi went over and beyond all my expectations for my flowers for my big day. Everything from my bouquet, to my arbor decor, to my table centerpieces were absolutely stunning. I had her stick with lots of white flowers and add in one or two succulents to give it the classic but hip "up to date" look. She even used blueberries to add in my navy color for our cocktail hour centerpieces. But I think one of Lexis best qualities is that she was able to accommodate whatever I wanted within the budget I gave her! She's truly fantastic and one of a kind at her skill...you won't be disappointed. I promise!

• Wedding: 10/05/2013
Profile Picture
Tahnee
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lexi helped my daughter Jen and i feel right at ease! Jen was married at Temecula Creek Inn and Lexi's arrangements were absolutely breathtaking. We got so many compliments!! The ceremony flowers, cake flowers, centerpieces - all of it: PERFECTION. VG Bakery features her cake flowers on their facebook as Wedding Cake No. 324. I love Lexi and I highly recommend her.

• Wedding: 09/20/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I couldn’t have asked for a better florist on my wedding day! From our first consultation Lexi was so attentive, quick to respond, and the nicest lady ever. She completely understood my vision and went above and beyond. She turned my wedding vision into a reality. The bouquets were exactly what I asked for and the centerpieces exceeded my expectations. She was very reasonably priced for the amazing work she does. Lexi was also extremely flexible and quick to respond. I must have changed my order ten times and she was so quick to respond to emails and update my quote. I highly recommend Leaf it to Lexi for all possible floral needs and will definitely be using her again in the future.

• Wedding: 09/07/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had an idea of what I wanted for flowers in our wedding but honestly was kind of ambivalent in the beginning because I had never really seen flowers that I thought were impressive enough to justify the investment. As time went on and Lexi started sharing ideas with me, I became more and more excited because she seemed to know what I wanted before I knew what I wanted!
Of course you never know exactly how things are going to turn out on the day of the wedding but I can honestly say that I was blown away. The flowers were the highlight of the event and will be one of the most memorable things for me. Every single person there said ours were the most beautiful flower arrangements they had ever seen - including people who had very recently been married!
I would recommend Lexi to anyone who needs a florist under any circumstance. She is incredibly creative and intuitive and will pay attention to your individual style. There is nothing generic about her product and she made us feel very special. We owe her a tremendous debt of gratitude and will never forget how beautiful she made our wedding!

• Wedding: 10/06/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lexi is just the best! She is not only affordable, but she really made my vision come true. I had only met Lexi over skype as I was living overseas prior to my wedding, but she made us feel comfortable and excited for our wedding florals. She accommodated all of my requests, even at the last minute and I was SO happy with all of our beautiful flowers. Highly recommended!!!

• Wedding: 10/05/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We were so lucky and blessed that we found Lexi to do our flowers! They were the most beautiful arrangements i have ever seen! She is a creative genius and does the most amazing work! I would recommend her to anyone and everyone!!! She also happens to be one of the nicest people on the planet! Amazing person, amazing florist!

• Wedding: 09/22/2012
760-672-4595
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire