Laura Valentine Makeup

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Laura was simply amazing. From our first correspondence she was so helpful and gave me a lot of ease. She even helped me book my hair stylist! The day of my wedding Laura came to our hotel and immediately she gelt like one of the girls. My bridesmaids couldn't stop raving about how beautiful she made us all feel. To this day I am thinking of the next event I can host to have Laura do my makeup. I can't recommend her enough.

Diana
08/11/2013

Laura was great! Very accommodating and did a fantastic job on my makeup for the wedding. It was a hot August day and we got married outside at noon -- but no makeup sliding off my face! Which is really impressive given my oily skin. Makeup stayed in place from morning till evening. She used great colors for my skin tone and it looked natural, not caked on. Very satisfied with Laura Valentine Makeup and would definitely recommend her and use her again!

H
10/13/2012

I would definitely recommend Laura to anyone. She is professional, easy to work with, and does a great job. She made all my bridesmaids and me look beautiful.

H.
10/13/2012

Laura was very professional and easy to work with.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Laura was an absolute pleasure to work with! She did makeup for myself, my mother, mother in law, and aunt on my wedding day. We are all still getting compliments on how great we looked. Leading up to the wedding day Laura was responsive and easy to communicate with. We had a trial a few months before the wedding and she really took the time to understand what it was that I wanted for my wedding day. I would recommend Laura to anyone looking for makeup services!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Perfect score! Laura did the makeup for myself, four bridesmaids and my mother on my wedding day. We all asked for different looks and she executed perfectly, from light to heavy makeup, natural to dramatic, and young to mature. Laura has a unique talent to look at a face and personality and bring out the best. I received countless compliments on my look, that my eyes looked 5x as large as they usually do, but you couldn't even tell there was a lot of makeup on my face.

Aside from Laura's artistic talents, she is truly a pleasure to work with from the outset of the plannign process to the finished product. She was responsive to all my inquiries, she was flexible in meeting us on-site, and affordable. And even more importantly, she finished everyone on time! I'd recommend Laura to anyone.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Laura was absolutely the only person I could have imagined to do my makeup. She is a true artist and really cares about making sure you look EXACTLY how you want to look on your wedding day. She does my makeup at ESPN almost every week and she always seems to change it up and still there's never been a time where I didn't LOVE what she did. Laura is an amazing makeup artist, a true professional and a wonderful person. She was very calming during a day where I was stressed out beyond belief. She was able to do 7 ladies (varying ages, looks and personalities) in a very short amount of time and everyone was extremely happy with their makeup. I give Laura my unwavering support and recommendation.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Laura is a pro! Her makeup was flawless and beautiful! She has a great personality and is very friendly, which helps to calm the nerves on your wedding day! My pictures came out great which is so important. Laura achieved the look I wanted for my big day. I couldn't have asked for a better Makeup Artist!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Laura did an amazing job with my makeup for my wedding. She airbrushed my foundation and amazingly my mascara & eye makeup never smudged or ran throughout the emotions of the night! I looked natural and glowing! And felt beautiful!!!