Lakeview Pavilion

Flexibility:
 (4.7/5.0)

Sort By:

Private User 2 Reviews
My husband and I will truly always look back on our wedding day and remember what a beautiful night it was and how happy we were. I cannot say enough about how wonderful a wedding venue Lakeview is. As other reviewers have said this place is a fine oiled machine. Everything will be perfect and you will be made to feel extremely special both the night of and throughout the entire planning process. Terry was our contact throughout the entire planning process. Everything was then handed off to Patti who was there the night of our wedding. Both women are excellent and are extremely professional. Guests kept complimenting the venue, the food, the decor, how everything was presented, and how everything went so smoothly.

I had to plan this wedding from out of state and was truly looking for a partner to help me along in planning a fantastic wedding. Lakeview delivered. If you can afford it Lakeview will give you the wedding of your dreams. It is worth every penny. I truly had to worry about nothing the day of. They took all of our ideas/direction and executed. No showing up early to put your own chair covers on here. Everything is taken care of. Highly recommend!
Wedding: Recently Married
Services Used: Catering, Wedding Planning, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Tiffany 5 Reviews
My wedding at Lakeview Pavilion was nothing short of amazing. From the outdoor ceremony, to the reception everything was absolutely perfect. The staff was great throughout the entire night, making sure we had everything we needed. I can't say enough about the food either--appetizers to main course were unbelievably delicious! This place does a wonderful job; I highly recommend them for your wedding!
Wedding: 10/18/2013
4.6/5.0
  • Flexibility:  3.0

Jennifer 2 Reviews
Beautiful venue! Everything was perfect!
Wedding: 08/18/2013

Private User 7 Reviews
The staff at Lakeville Pavilion did an amazing job for our wedding. From the first day of planning, they were supportive, flexible, and willing to do anything needed to make sure that our wedding would be perfect.
Wedding: 1+ year ago
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Great service. Special thanks to Terry. Beautiful place.
Wedding: 06/15/2013
4.8/5.0
  • Value:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I have to say that this vendor is worth their weight in gold when it comes to day of organization. I read several reviews about the nickel and diming of customers but I have to say that it was well worth it. These folks are a well-oiled machine and are worth the cost. They were able to handle everything that came up day of with total precision and with seamless interruption. The place is absolutelty beautiful, the food was delicious and the staff is friendly and helpful. We couldn't ask for a better day!
Wedding: 04/07/2013
3.6/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.0
  • Responsiveness:  4.0
  • Value:  3.0
  • Flexibility:  2.0
I can't fit everything I would like to say, both good and bad, so I will leave what I think a future bride should know. We worked with Terry Memmo, who was upbeat and professional, but who was not there the night of our wedding. First, the guest minimum MUST be met. We had around 190 invited guests, and because of weather, travel, etc, only 86 rsvped yes. This was a major problem. We lost our winter specials, had to pay $100 for "extra" invitations, and ended up paying $20,000 for just 86 guests. We were told we were inconveniencing them, that they would lose bar revenue and have staffing problems, and it made me feel absolutely horrible. Yes, we had unexpected problems, but to be told we had the smallest wedding they had ever had only accentuated the fact that my guests couldn't come. I was already upset that none of my out-of-state family could come, but to be penalized for it was insensitive. Second, there is no disability access to the photo room. My grandmother who uses a walker had difficulty getting to the photo room, and was told she could go out in the snow if she wanted. We ended up having help down the stairs, but I was worried she would fall. Third, communication could have been better. Even though I left instructions and Terry took notes, the day of our guests were not directed to sign the expensive canvas I bought as a guest book. We had the DJ make an announcement, but many did not sign. My MIL left a silk for guests to sign, and most signed that, but I wish guests had been directed to the welcome table I spent so much time and money designing. Overall, Lakeview is beautiful, and if you can guarantee the guest minimum, I'm sure you'll have a wonderful experience. I felt like we were treated with little attention after our guest issue, and no one has followed up, now a week after the wedding. Even though we paid what they asked, we were treated very differently. I have major medical issues, and would have appreciated better treatment on our day.
Wedding: 02/23/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I don’t know where to start…
Thank you so much for making our wedding a fairy tale and the best day in our life! It was absolutely wonderful! Everybody enjoyed it so much. Everything was just perfect, from the planning until our last dances at LVP. I can’t express my feelings how happy I am that we’ve chosen LVP for our wedding venue. You know how to do weddings: planning, organizing, food, interior, stuff. Everything was PERFECT!!!
Special thanks to Terry – our wedding consultant. She was absolutely fantastic and so patient with us. She went above and beyond & did everything I asked her.
Our guests are talking that they never had been at the better wedding than LVP. And single guests want to get married only at Lake View Pavilion.
We had a blast!
Thank you again Terry & Patty for all your help. We really appreciate it!!!
Wedding: 02/10/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Loved our wedding at Lake View! Highly recommend them. The staff was incredible!!
Wedding: 11/04/2012
4.8/5.0
  • Value:  4.0

Anonymous 9 Reviews
Amazing time! Lakeview was beautiful. The staff are professional and extremely helpful! Our wedding was a day to remember thanks to Terri, Patty and the rest of the team at LVP. I would have our wedding day over and over again!!
Wedding: 2+ years ago
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Absolutely beautiful place, the staff was amazing, made our wedding a dream come true thank you Lakeview xox The Macy's
Wedding: 06/09/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Lake View is absolutely the most beautiful and perfect place for the Weddings in the South of Boston. Being Lake View's preferred videographer since 2004, I also see every event from behind the scenes. Every Wedding at the Lake View is unique. Spectacular views, amazing rooms combined with excellent service and attention to the details provide the perfect setting for your special occasion. Love working at the Lake View!
Wedding: 05/05/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I can't compliment the Lake View Pavilion enough! They did a fantastic job, especially Terry! She was a big help throughout the planning process. We looked at many venues and for us, nothing compared. The grounds are kept up beautifully, the cocktail and main rooms are gorgeous, and the food was delicious! We are still getting numerous compliments on everything at Lake View Pavilion. That has made us very happy; it made it all worth it!

We picked a Saturday daytime wedding, which gave us a discount of $10 per person. We chose to go with their Gold package, which included items such as the floral centerpieces, the cake, and the invitations. Everything was top notch! We welcomed the notion of not having to find some of our own vendors, Lake View provided us with them. That was a big time and sanity saver!
Wedding: 04/28/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
It was the wedding of my dreams!!!! Lakeview is beautiful and the staff was amazing! Patty and Terry were the best! They helped me through the process as if I was the only bride they were dealing with. Anytime I had a questions they were always there with an answer. The night of the reception was amazing and people are still talking about how breath-taking the room was, as well as how good the food was! It's the only place to hold a fairytale wedding :)
Wedding: 11/26/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Terry was the absolute best to work with! This venue definitely knows what a modern bride wants! We were so thrilled with everything about our wedding, when my new husband walked into the ballroom alone for the first time before the reception started, it was something out of a wedding magazine! It was so stunning, I was speechless. We had a four course meal and splurged for the martini station with the ice luge for cocktail hour and the dessert extravaganza (now called sweet endings I think) and our guests were so blown away. Four tables of desserts and every kind you could ever think of! Our wedding from start to finish went so smooth and Im convinced it was because of the exceptional service we recieved. It is by no means cheap but if you have the budget for it, please dont even hesitate!!!!
Wedding: 07/29/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
All the girls were FANTASTIC, especially Terry. She had helped me out sooo much that I thought I was going to lose my mind. Thanks Terry for all you have done, and hope to see you soon. And yes, I would highly recommend this reception venue to all the upcoming brides for a cinderella wedding!!!
Wedding: 07/23/2011
 508-543-9099
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire