Favorite
4.7
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

LMCC was the most perfect venue and setting for our wedding day! Blake and Brendan were AMAZING during the entire process! LMCC is a hidden gem that most of our guests never been to. Everyone absolutely loved it... Food, views, and ceremony setting. If you're looking for a unique, rustic, and beautiful set venue, LMCC is for you! We did not want your typical venue and once we set foot here, we knew it was perfect for us!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

LMCC couldn't have helped provide my husband and I a better wedding. Our guests raved about hoe friendly the staff was. Everyone enjoyed their meals and I'm still hearing about what a great time everyone had! Brendan, Blake and Amber were wonderful!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Lake Mohawk Country Club was the perfect place to hold a wedding. The venue itself is gorgeous with the amazing views of the lake behind you as you get married on the beach and then you continue to enjoy the views during the cocktail hour. We took our photos right there along the boardwalk, the gardens and the beach and although we haven’t received our pictures yet those taken by our guests are amazing. Planning a wedding here was easy due to the quick responses of Blake and Brendan to my texts and e-mails and the day of the wedding they took over and made sure each and every one of my details became a reality. During the day of the wedding the entire staff at LMCC made the day move seamlessly and my new husband Brian and I have nothing but positive comments about how easy they made everything happen for us. Not only did we have an amazing day, but our guests did as well. Thank you LMCC for being the perfect place for us to hold our magical day.

Hi Heather!

We are so glad to hear you enjoyed your day, we pride ourselves on making the planning process less stressful by streamlining all of our efforts into an in house planning committee. The sky/backdrop for your day was awesome! We are so glad your pictures are going to turn out beautifully, and we can't wait to see them, be sure to send some our way, our tag 'Lake Mohawk Weddings' on Facebook so we can see and share. Thank you so much for your kind words, and best of luck in your future!

-The LMCC Team

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

It was great working with Blake and Brendan through the long process of planning our wedding! They were both super helpful, responsive, and full of awesome ideas. The day of our wedding Brendan and Amber ran things so smoothly, everything was perfect. All of our guests raved about the food, the decor, and of course, the beautiful lake view! We honestly, can't say enough good things about this venue.

Meagan
09/13/2014

What an unbelievable experience we had at LMCC! My husband and I are so thrilled with our decision and had the most unbelievable night imaginable! Unfortunately, we had so bad weather that caused our originally outdoor wedding to be inside, but this did not take away from the day at all and everything went perfectly. Blake, Brendan, Danielle and the entire staff were so helpful and accommodating to every (crazy) idea we came up with. They are true professionals and made the day even more enjoyable knowing they had it all under control and we didn't have to worry about a single thing.

As an added bonus, The venue also recently had some major renovations that really updated the inside while keeping the rustic character that we originally fell in love with. 5 stars across the board! :)

Hi Meagan,

We are so glad we could take part in your big day! It was tons of fun, despite the weather. You know what they say, rain is good luck! Best of luck to the both of you, can't wait to see you at future events!

Best,

The LMCC Team

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Amazing venue! Great staff! Delicious food! Perfect place to have your wedding! Our wedding day was absolutely perfect thanks to Lake Mohawk Country Club!!!!

Lake Mohawk Country Club responded with the following comments:

Thank you, Meghan! We are so glad everyone enjoyed themselves. Looking forward to seeing you again!

1 Review
Recently Married

I can't say enough good things about this venue. LMCC is beautiful. The building itself is a 100+ year old chateau, nestled next to the largest man-made lake in NJ.

We had our ceremony on the boardwalk overlooking the beautiful, serene water, on a warm, 80-degree day, with the sun setting in the background as we vowed our love to each other. The cocktail hour was also on the large deck outside, with an open bar inside.

Our reception was in their beautiful ballroom, with its high vaulted ceilings, charming chandeliers, and candles all around. I did not have big floral centerpieces, nor did I have any up-lighting, nor did I have any flowers decorating my ceremony; and we didn't need any of it. Lake Mohawk Country Club is so beautiful on its own, and the deck is covered in potted flowers - I didn't need to go over the top with ancillary expenses.

Also, on the wedding day, my bridesmaids, my mom, and I all got ready before the wedding at the bridal suite, which was one of my favorite things about LMCC. The bridal suite is like a princess tower, with two levels, and we got ready on the highest level, overlooking the water and the boardwalk.

If you do book with LMCC, their food is really delicious, and your wedding cake will be provided by Cafe Pierrot.

Blake and Brendan were so responsive and helpful to me. I think I was a needy bride, very worried about things going wrong, and very oriented to minor details. I was a DIY bride, and I was worried about these things being presented just how I wanted -- but Blake and Brendan were super nice with me every step of the way, and everything was perfect. Our wedding was a dream come true.

Jill
08/23/2014

Lake Mohawk did a great job with my wedding last week. Brendan was great, we worked closely with him throughout the entire process and he was super flexible, knowledgeable, and very accommodating for any of our requests. All of our guests loved the venue as it's very unique, particularly if guests are not from the area. I would definitely recommend the venue. I grew up just three minutes from LMCC and looked at venues all over northern NJ, but still ended up with Lake Mohawk in the end - and am happy that I did!

Lake Mohawk Country Club responded with the following comments:

Thank you, Jill! We had a great time celebrating with you, your family, and friends! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience here at Lake Mohawk Country Club with future brides. If we can be of further assistance for future celebrations, please let us know! Thanks again, and best wishes to you in your future.

-LMCC Wedding Team

Katherine
08/09/2014

Growing up in Sparta, I had been to other events at the country club, but I had never been to a wedding there until my own. Everything went so perfectly. Before the day even came, Brendan was so amazingly helpful and patient with our requests and concerns. He responded so quickly to every email or phone call. The day of the wedding, there was a boat show on the lake. I was so nervous that there would be noise during the ceremony. There wasn't any, until a loud cheering after the ceremony was done (which we permitted). The staff made sure that our ceremony was just as intimate and calm as we hoped it would be on the boardwalk. The service was wonderful. Everyone was so attentive and helpful. Again, Brendan was so excellent during the wedding. Everything went so smoothly. The food was so delicious and praised by everyone at the wedding. The room looked so beautiful with the lighting, flowers, and candles. The boardwalk held the perfect cocktail hour and dessert hour. They make it look so beautiful with the candles. It's a perfect place to have a wedding for the indoors and outdoors. Our guests were able to dance all night or enjoy cigars on the boardwalk. It provided so much space for people. We would recommend this venue for any major event, not only a wedding!

Lake Mohawk Country Club responded with the following comments:

Thank you! We are glad you enjoyed your night as much as we did. Best of luck to you in your future!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This was a beautiful rehearsal dinner location! My mother in law planned the whole thing, so I don't have much to say about the planning process. But I can say that when we arrived, it was a breathtaking view! We had tables out on the boardwalk and a wonderful dinner buffet inside. The food was delicious! The staff was attentive! The location was superb. A very, very nice place.

Thank you!

Services Used: Rehearsal Dinner Location
Stacey
08/02/2014

I can't say enough about Lake Mohawk Country Club as a venue for our wedding. My husband and I were looking for a rustic wedding venue- we tried barns, inns, ect. and just couldn't find something rustic AND special enough. LMCC was the perfect mix of what we were looking for. From the minute we saw it and stepped out on the deck overlooking the lake, we both turned to each other and said, "this is it." The entire staff was very helpful and flexible and anything that we needed was taken care of. I had boxes of mason jars and bags of sand that I needed to put together for candle holders. Danielle and Blake said "no problem" and allowed my mom and I to put them together at the venue the week before. My husband and I felt strongly about having drinks on the sand where the ceremony was taking place - they worked with us to make it happen, and everyone loved it and felt like they were relaxing lakeside with a cold drink before the ceremony. With anything we needed, they worked with us to make it what we wanted. The venue itself is a perfect mix of being beautifully rustic and elegant. The lake is beautiful, and the exposed wood beams in the reception room are just gorgeous. Brendan was our point person, and he was so helpful leading up to and during the wedding. Brendan and Victoria knew exactly how we wanted things to look- and when I thought I had forgotten something, they had already done it. My husband and I didn't need to think about a thing that day, and Brendan always made sure we had a cold drink in our hands. LMCC is a magical venue and the staff is extremely helpful. My guests said they felt like they were at a "private lake estate" with the beautiful lakeside ceremony, cocktail hour on the deck, and the stunning, rustic ballroom. I would tell anyone looking for a "different" venue from the typical Jersey wedding, to look at Lake Mohawk. I want to renew our vows already, just so we can have another party at Lake Mohawk.

Hi Stacey!

We are SO glad you and all your guests enjoyed your big day! We had a blast coordinating all the details leading up to your wedding and we LOVED that your students were able to make it to the ceremony. Best of luck to you all, looking forward to your next event!!

-The LMCC Team

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Brendan and the entire LMCC staff were beyond incredible! They went out of their way to make our wedding day perfect!! We had our rehearsal dinner the night before our wedding outside on the boardwalk...it was such a beautiful view and the food was great!! Our wedding day was perfect in every single way!! Our ceremony took place on the beautiful lakeside beach, our cocktail hour was outside on the boardwalk with a breathtaking view, and our reception dinner was held in the Grand Ballroom. We could not have dreamed of a more beautiful wedding!!! The view, the food, the atmosphere...everything was simply breathtaking!!! Our guests are still talking about what beautiful wedding we had!! Many guests said that they felt like they were somewhere in Europe because of the gorgeous view and location!! Jacobo ("Jake") and the entire kitchen staff were so amazing as well!! The food was delicious and they went out of their way to please us and our guests!!
Lindsey & Steven Branco (Wedding Date: July 26, 2014)

Hi Lindsey,

Thanks so much for your feedback, we will be sure to share it with the staff. We couldn't be happier that you had such a wonderful day. Looking forward to seeing you at future events!

Sincerely,

1+ year ago

Everything was PERFECT!! Could not have envisioned a more amazing day!

Lake Mohawk Country Club responded with the following comments:

We are so happy that your wedding was everything you hoped it would be. Wishing you a lifetime of Happiness.

LMCC Staff

1+ year ago

Everyone on staff at lake Mohawk was so helpful and attentive from the minute we booked our wedding to the day itself. They helped us with anything we needed and made sure to accommodate any special request. When you add that to an already beautiful venue with the lake and the rustic almost castle like place you could not ask for more

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This is a beautiful venue with fantastic people. Our wedding went off without any problems, at least that we know of! Larry was great to work with and Jake, the executive chef, sculpted an amazing Ice Sculpture for us as well as fruit carvings.

Our food was amazing and there was so much of it. Everyone was stuffed!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Everyone who came to my wedding said it was the most beautiful and most fun wedding they had ever been to, The food was incredible.....and I mean INCREDIBLE.....as was the wedding cake, which is a miracle since wedding cakes normally taste like cardboard. Larry is awesome and was so nice and on-the-ball every step of the way. It's amazing how inexpensive it is as a venue considering the fact that the quality is five-star. The staff made everything run smoothly and made everything so easy for us. I couldn't believe how amazing it was. I know of about fifteen different couples who have gotten married there and not one would have done it differently. Trust me, everyone raves about LMCC because it is honestly THAT amazing. I would recommend LMCC to anyone planning a party, but especially a wedding.....if you do, you can rest assured your wedding will play out like a fairy tale. -Allie