La Bonne Boulangerie

La Bonne Boulangerie

"If you can Dream It, We Can Create It"

Port Jefferson, NY 11777 | map
Desserts: Cookies, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Fruit, Groom's Ca...
Additional services: Consultations, On-site Delivery, On-site Setup, Tast...
Dietary options: Gluten Free, Lactose Free
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

La Bonne Boulangerie of Port Jefferson created the most exquisite cake for my daughter’s wedding two weeks ago. When we met with them initially, at the appointed time of our choosing, they were prompt, professional, helpful, and I must add nice. They took many notes of what we were looking for and offered their professional advice when we needed. My daughter wanted something very specific and we asked them if they could honestly handle the task. We were assured we would not be dissatisfied. Day of wedding came and the cake was delivered as promised. It was a masterpiece, every little detail discussed and shown was executed to perfection. I can’t offer anything more, it was perfect. Oh yes, it was delicious too. I highly recommend

• Wedding: 11/15/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The cake was PERFECT! I can't even believe how amazing it looked and tasted. It was exactly what we wanted.

• Flexibility: 5.0

La Bonne Boulangerie made the cake for my wedding last weekend at Giorgio's and not only was it beautiful it was DELICIOUS! Corey was great with working with my husband and I to finalize a style and pick out our cake flavors. The cake was more beautiful than I could ever imagine and it was delicious. The fillings were amazing and the fondant was tasty too! I'm not a big cake person but this cake was unbelievable. Everyone is still raving about it and I am excited to dig into my top tier again this weekend (my husband and I already dug into it last week after the wedding!). Thank you so much to Corey and the rest of the team at LA Bonne Boulangerie for making such a beautiful cake for my wedding!

• Wedding: 10/12/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We got our wedding cake from here and it was absolutely delicious! It was beautiful! The cannoli filling was to die for and the strawberry Chantilly filling was amazing as well. Everyone had nothing but great things to say about the cake! It was so fresh and well worth the money paid for! The tasting was lots of fun too! I would definitely recommend them! Thank you!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Beyond Beautiful my cake was. I sat down with Corey and gave him a bunch of pictures of different cakes i found online that i wanted to mix and match to make my own custom cake, we wrote notes on everything pick out the flavors and paid. The day of the wedding I walked in to see the Cake exactly how I wanted it, he turned my idea into a reality. The flavor was outstanding and I have no complaints, and will be using them for future events and recommending to all.

• Wedding: 09/27/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

La Boulangerie did such an amazing job on my wedding cake. They reproduced it exactly based on a picture I gave them. It really added to the magic of the whole day. I highly recommend!

• Flexibility: 5.0

This bakery came highly recommended from macari vineyards where we had our wedding 2 weeks ago . We couldn't be happier with our choice

• Wedding: 09/20/2014
Lynn
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Cake was exactly what I wanted, tasted great and all guests loved it.

• Wedding: 09/14/2014
Andrea
  • Flexibility: 5.0

all i can say is WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW.... I had the most beautiful wedding cake i have ever seen and it was THE MOST DELICIOUS cake i have ever tasted. We worked with a sweet man who was very experienced and very knowledgable. I am not sure if he was the manager or owner, He had us look through some books and pointed out pictures of cakes that had a "fall" theme. They made our cake look like a fairy tale cake, with beautiful autumn petals and leaves around each tier. ALL of my GUESTS LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT!!!!!! Thank you so much for making my wedding day so special. LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

• Wedding: 09/05/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This family owned/ operated bakery is absolutely fabulous! Once you experience the high quality and special attention to details that LBB provides, you will never want to go anywhere else. We used them for our wedding and they exceeded our expectations! We requested a three- tiered sicillian cassada (cannoli cream filling, white sponge cake, and covered in marzipan) wedding cake that had a glutten free topper. I showed Corey, the owner, a picture of my design concept and the final result was beautiful! On a personal note-the day before the wedding I forgot to stop by with the final payment and the girls from the bakery called to remind me- they were so nice and understanding as they took it over the phone. The cake we had was the best wedding cake I have ever eaten, I got so many compliments, and I plan on using this bakery for all special cake occasions!

• Wedding: 09/05/2014
Jennifer
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Corey was very helpful in designing the wedding cake we envisioned with fresh flowers . The cake was exactly what we hoped for. The cake was very moist and the cannoli filling was delicious. .

• Flexibility: 5.0

They provided us with not only a beautiful wedding cake but a delicious one! All of our guests kept telling us how they have never had a fresher more delicious wedding cake!

• Wedding: 08/08/2014
Melissa
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The cake was beautiful and exactly how we wanted it. Typically wedding cakes are either stale or spongy, but our cake was so fresh and tasty! The staff was also wonderful, recommending a delicious mocha filling that was a huge hit with our guests.

• Flexibility: 5.0

The cake was absolutely beautiful and tasted wonderful too! Very happy with the service!!!

• Wedding: 06/22/2014
Bethany
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Corey was a pleasure to work with ... he listened to all my requests and was honest and professional. My cake came out EXACTLY like the picture I showed him and I could not have been happier. It was absolutely beautiful and tasted delicious as well.

• Wedding: 06/15/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our wedding cake was amazing. Everything from our cake tasting to the wedding and groomscake on our wedding day was top notch! Thank you!! If you use La Bonne Boulangerie you won't be disappointed!

• Wedding: 06/13/2014
Renee
631-473-7900
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment