La Bonne Boulangerie

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
Recently Married

I received many compliments on my wedding cake. They did exactly what I asked for!

Recently Married

I have used this vendor for my daughters sweet 16 last year and was so impressed with the art of the cake as well as the taste & quality. I then used them for our wedding. They came through once again!

Heather
02/28/2015

Followed every instruction and cake tasted fantastic!! So did all the pastries, highly recommend !!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

We used La Bonne Boulangerie through our venue Giorgios! They were so easy to work with, everything was done efficiently and our cake was beautiful! Our guests continue to rave how good it was!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

We received a cake with La Bonne through our contract with Giorgios. It was the first wedding cake that I ever had that was so good! And the cake itself was gorgeous without even having to upgrade. They provide a lot of different models of cost inclusive cakes that go with any theme you want. I was able to get multiple flavors out of the cake and they were so easy to work with! One appointment and we were set! We can't wait to go back for every anniversary!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

La Bonne Boulangerie designed our most stunning wedding cake for our Christmas Wedding held at Giorgio's on December 6, 2014. We decided to go with Red Velvet and rolled pearlized fondant. Not only was the cake stunning to look at, but my taste buds were jumping for absolute joy during out cake cutting ceremony! It was delicious! We were amazed at how delicious it was and our guests are still raving about it. We can't wait until our one year anniversary!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

La Bonne Boulangerie of Port Jefferson created the most exquisite cake for my daughter’s wedding two weeks ago. When we met with them initially, at the appointed time of our choosing, they were prompt, professional, helpful, and I must add nice. They took many notes of what we were looking for and offered their professional advice when we needed. My daughter wanted something very specific and we asked them if they could honestly handle the task. We were assured we would not be dissatisfied. Day of wedding came and the cake was delivered as promised. It was a masterpiece, every little detail discussed and shown was executed to perfection. I can’t offer anything more, it was perfect. Oh yes, it was delicious too. I highly recommend

Recently Married

The cake was PERFECT! I can't even believe how amazing it looked and tasted. It was exactly what we wanted.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

La Bonne Boulangerie made the cake for my wedding last weekend at Giorgio's and not only was it beautiful it was DELICIOUS! Corey was great with working with my husband and I to finalize a style and pick out our cake flavors. The cake was more beautiful than I could ever imagine and it was delicious. The fillings were amazing and the fondant was tasty too! I'm not a big cake person but this cake was unbelievable. Everyone is still raving about it and I am excited to dig into my top tier again this weekend (my husband and I already dug into it last week after the wedding!). Thank you so much to Corey and the rest of the team at LA Bonne Boulangerie for making such a beautiful cake for my wedding!

Recently Married

We got our wedding cake from here and it was absolutely delicious! It was beautiful! The cannoli filling was to die for and the strawberry Chantilly filling was amazing as well. Everyone had nothing but great things to say about the cake! It was so fresh and well worth the money paid for! The tasting was lots of fun too! I would definitely recommend them! Thank you!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Beyond Beautiful my cake was. I sat down with Corey and gave him a bunch of pictures of different cakes i found online that i wanted to mix and match to make my own custom cake, we wrote notes on everything pick out the flavors and paid. The day of the wedding I walked in to see the Cake exactly how I wanted it, he turned my idea into a reality. The flavor was outstanding and I have no complaints, and will be using them for future events and recommending to all.

Recently Married

La Boulangerie did such an amazing job on my wedding cake. They reproduced it exactly based on a picture I gave them. It really added to the magic of the whole day. I highly recommend!

Lynn
09/20/2014

This bakery came highly recommended from macari vineyards where we had our wedding 2 weeks ago . We couldn't be happier with our choice

Andrea
09/14/2014

Cake was exactly what I wanted, tasted great and all guests loved it.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

This place does not get enough credit they truly do amazing work and their bakery is declivous.

The first thing I told Cory they I don’t like fondant and I hate the way it tastes, I was on a hunt for someone to do a naked wedding cake ( I was having a rustic wedding) I wanted a cake with no icing and just flowers, can you believe that they were the only bakery on long island ( I called a lot ) that would do this for me and do you know why they could because they bake the cake fresh the morning of the wedding, everyone else I talked to told me no and it was upsetting because it was my wedding day and I wanted a certain type of cake

But when we got to the cake tasting my husband was not on board with my vision of a cake and he wanted a tree stump to go with our rustic theme I let him have what he wanted because it is his day too. Cory assure me that I wont even notice it was there and he was right. I also got pies and they were delicious!!

The prices are so reasonable and the cake was moist and fresh
I will always use them and so happy that I live close to them

Services Used: Wedding Cake

all i can say is WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW.... I had the most beautiful wedding cake i have ever seen and it was THE MOST DELICIOUS cake i have ever tasted. We worked with a sweet man who was very experienced and very knowledgable. I am not sure if he was the manager or owner, He had us look through some books and pointed out pictures of cakes that had a "fall" theme. They made our cake look like a fairy tale cake, with beautiful autumn petals and leaves around each tier. ALL of my GUESTS LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT!!!!!! Thank you so much for making my wedding day so special. LOVE YOU GUYS!!!