La Bonne Boulangerie

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
07/19/2015

The cake at La Bonne Boulangerie was amazing! We knew from the first cake tasting that we needed to get our cake from this bakery. We couldn't decide between Cannoli filling or Chantilly lace (which we never heard of but tried during the tasting and fell in love with), so they did half and half for us! The design of the cake was amazing also! Look forward to coming back here for special occasions! Highly recommend!!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

My husband and I were very happy to work with all of you for the wedding cake! It was made exactly like we imagined, the service was great and it tasted wonderful! Thank you for your had work and I plan to suggest your work to friends and family in the future!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

They did an incredible job with our cake! They were easy to communicate with and flexible. Our cake looked absolutely incredible and they made up a small and very inexpensive (but beautiful and elaborate!) cake for my parent's wedding anniversary. Highly recommend them!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

cake was amazingly beautiful AND amazingly delicious! thank you!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Our cake was beautiful & delicious! They were easy to work with. I would use them again!

JAL2015
Recently Married

We went with La Bonne Boulangerie because it was a recommended vendor from our venue. We had the option of choosing a cake design and filling that was included in our price or we could upgrade if we wanted to. We decided to go with the included one and we made a great choice. The cake looked beautiful and tasted great! I have gotten a ton of compliments on it!

Danielle
05/22/2015

My cake was exactly like the picture I sent to them.. It was beautiful and taste delicious..

Services Used: Wedding Cake

We chose La Bonne Boulangerie because out of the two bakeries our venue recommended their cakes were consistantly delicious. We tasted them at showcases, our tasting, and finally our wedding cake. There's a reason they've been around for over 35 years. We will definitely be using them again in the future.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

My cake was amazing!!! It was like something out of a WETV wedding show! We met with Cory who I believe was the owner. He was extremely professional and helpful making a decision. We gave him a few pictures of cakes I found on Pinterest. There was about 3-4 aspects we wanted to combined. Since Giorgio's was our venue we had a credit so we only paid about $350 for an upgrade for the fondent and to have the color gold. From what I priced around this was extremely affordable! When I saw my cake the day of the wedding I almost cried it was so perfect. It was the perfect shade of gold with edible glitter/shimmer. It was perfect! I highly recommend!

Kelsey
05/08/2015

The cake was absolutely delicious!

Recently Married

I received many compliments on my wedding cake. They did exactly what I asked for!

Recently Married

I have used this vendor for my daughters sweet 16 last year and was so impressed with the art of the cake as well as the taste & quality. I then used them for our wedding. They came through once again!

Heather
02/28/2015

Followed every instruction and cake tasted fantastic!! So did all the pastries, highly recommend !!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

We used La Bonne Boulangerie through our venue Giorgios! They were so easy to work with, everything was done efficiently and our cake was beautiful! Our guests continue to rave how good it was!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

We received a cake with La Bonne through our contract with Giorgios. It was the first wedding cake that I ever had that was so good! And the cake itself was gorgeous without even having to upgrade. They provide a lot of different models of cost inclusive cakes that go with any theme you want. I was able to get multiple flavors out of the cake and they were so easy to work with! One appointment and we were set! We can't wait to go back for every anniversary!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

La Bonne Boulangerie designed our most stunning wedding cake for our Christmas Wedding held at Giorgio's on December 6, 2014. We decided to go with Red Velvet and rolled pearlized fondant. Not only was the cake stunning to look at, but my taste buds were jumping for absolute joy during out cake cutting ceremony! It was delicious! We were amazed at how delicious it was and our guests are still raving about it. We can't wait until our one year anniversary!